[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has /pol/ done for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Leave.png (54 KB, 1307x306) Image search: [Google]
Leave.png
54 KB, 1307x306
Do you guys ever wonder if /pol/ is a good place for you to be spending your spare time? I'm not talking about the ideologies here being wrong... just the way that caring about things that almost never effect your every day life starts to fuck with you kind of "bad for you."

Here are some things I have realized lately after redpilling hard for about a year.

>I am not happier
>Harder time relating and enjoying the company of my normie friends
>Overall negative outlook on the world... a place that honestly in its collective state doesnt really fucking matter to my everday life
>concerning myself with all kinds of affairs that even if I tried couldn't change

I look at my parents in their 60's who live on 10 acres in the woods and are incredibly happy. They are probably considered conservative but they don't even know it. They just live out their lives with eachother void of the world. They got rid of television and spend their time gardening, my father driving his tractor and shooting or sighting in his guns. They could care less about elections, the cultural Marxists... they don't even know 3rd wave feminism exsists. Their world they live in is completely different than the one I and most of you live in. You ever think about leaving 4chan and just never coming back? Taking what you have learned to guide you but not giving a shit anymore? Curious your thoughts. I think its time for me to go perhaps.
>>
>>68620425
4chan is a shit place.
As the guy said, you find nothing good here.
You can't have an argument with anybodie....
But sometimes it's funny. I'm only online when I need time to pass by faster at work. After that I don't go online.

It's really a shitty place. POL and B - beeing the shittiest.
>>
>>68620611
WE
>>
>>68620425
That's a lot of text just to say "ignorance is bliss".

Everyone knows that. But I prefer to know the truth even if it means to be less happy. If you rather want to live in a capsule? Go ahead. If you want others to decide matters for you that will affect you? Go ahead. If you want to keep your normie friends to you don't have to drink your beer alone regardless of how clueless, manipulated, degenerate or vile they are, go ahead.

/pol/ is a great news aggregator for me, /pol/ gives me information on things like Yuri Bezmenov that I wouldn't see anywhere else, /pol/ shows me I'm not alone with how I feel about the direction the world is taking.

If you really need this board to realise how shit the world is and how hypocritical and uninformed most normies are, you must be pretty bluepilled to begin with.

Just don't spend all day here, don't neglect other things that matter, don't engage in shitposting, don't be a drama queen about it.

If you can't handle the truth, be a normie, listen to your government, look at cute cats when things are too bleak. I'd hate myself if I lived like that but whatever works for you.
>>
>>68620425
You're a beta.
Pol has done wonders for me and even helped me through a tough time with it's relentless lack of fucks given/focus on the world.
>>
It comes down to one question: What kind of person do you want to be? Is /pol/ helping you get there? If so, keep coming back. If not, leave.
>>
>>68620425
Name a better source of epic bants.
>>
>>68620425
why don't you let people decide themselves? what's the point of telling others how they should react? it's not the fucking problem of the guy whose screen you posted.

and on another note: do you really think you became like this bc of 4chan? i think most people here already ARE different than the so called "normies". when they find a place here where they can interact and feel understood and accepted, so what's the problem?
>>
>>68620611
This

Passes the time in work, it's either this or watch the polish picking totes.
>>
>>68620611
>POL and B - beeing the shittiest.
> posts on POL.

what even... then simply GO. no one forces you to come here and bitch around how shitty this place is. go on your twitter and FB and interact with better people standing on high moral grounds. its up to you.
>>
>>68620425
Your parents had it easy, you do not. Of course you're not happy.
This is the final year of PC, survive for the good fight to at least save the world for the younger gen.
>>
File: 1458725614189.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
1458725614189.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
>>68620425

I used to be a left-wing commie. Now I'm pretty much a right-wing fascist. I understand self-determination, earning your own living, anti-degeneracy, not leeching off the system. Also understanding the necessity to preserve traditional culture and religion. /pol/ has definitely made me a better person, I used to be a stoner commie expecting the state to do everything for me.
>>
>>68621992
>no one forces you to come here and bitch around how shitty this place is

most fascinating stuff innit m8?
its like pottery
>>
>>68622234
>its like pottery
sorry, neighbour, i'm not sure if i got the analogy.
>>
>>68620425
/pol/ got me red pilled and I am very thankful for that
>>
File: 1446904909188.jpg (232 KB, 968x649) Image search: [Google]
1446904909188.jpg
232 KB, 968x649
>>68620425
it is for (young) men to change to world. if they are not ready in mind and body, the changes will never come. If you weren't unhappy, you wouldn't be part of the /pol/ brigade in the possible upcoming trouble.

Living in blissful ignorance is still ignorance. If Bernie was elected, your parent's land might have become a burden to them etc. Concerning yourself with politics is also your responsibility aside from your right. Ancient Greeks called those you did not concern themselves with politics "idiot" meaning the man concerned with himself only.

Stay thinking and sharp, and be ready
>>
>>68622424
There is a sort of running gag here about using the words "pottery" and "poetry" interchangeably.

Honestly though I do feel bad about this place lately. Content quality is extremely low overall.
>>
>>68620425
/pol/ just confirmed that I'm not alone in how I feel towards certain groups. Felt this way before I came here, and I'm sure I'll feel the same way until I die. I mostly come here for news that won't hit large media now. Plus some of you fuckers genuinely make me laugh my ass off. If this site makes you feel bad the just stop coming here bro. Simple as that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.