[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS is a conspiracy by the adult diaper industry to make conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: average_trump-pol_supporter.jpg (43 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
average_trump-pol_supporter.jpg
43 KB, 634x423
>>
>>68587181
A fucking leaf, also, shit b8 m8
>>
>>68587181
Christianity is a conspiracy theory by the diaper industry to make liberals shit themselves

Gun rights is a conspiracy theory by the diaper industry to make liberals shit themselves

Capitalism is a conspiracy theory by the diaper industry to make liberals shit themselves

Heterosexuality is a conspiracy theory by the diaper industry to make liberals shit themselves

The white race is a conspiracy theory by the diaper industry to make liberals shit themselves

Responsibility is a conspiracy theory by the diaper industry to make liberals shit themselves

Conflicting opinion is a conspiracy theory by the diaper industry to make liberals shit themselves
>>
>>68587934
There are liberal Christians.
There are liberals with guns.
Liberals use capitalism.
There are white liberals.
Liberals are responsible.
Liberals support conflicting opinion.

You just got BTFO.
>>
>>68588205
Yeah, isnt it funny how hypocritical the left is.

Also, ISIS is a conservative religious fundamental group. A fucking leaf, blown the fuck out.
>>
>>68588555
trips of truth
>>
>>68588855
Dubs to match
>>
>>68588555
how can fucking weedleaves recover!?!?
>>
File: 1458264478086.gif (490 KB, 788x756) Image search: [Google]
1458264478086.gif
490 KB, 788x756
>posting reddit memes on pol

kill yourself
>>
>>68589251
They should probably just turn in their syrup and assimilate into freedom desu senpai
>>
>>68588555
>Also, ISIS is a conservative religious fundamental group

I agree. Conservatism is the problem.

ISIS makes conservative beta cuck men shit themselves in America.

>>68588855
>>68588962
>>
>>68589397
What's she doing with my cock in her mouth?
>>
>>68589731
So let me get your agument straight.

Conservatives are making conservatives shit themselves, feuling the diaper industry.

I fail to see any problems here.
>>
>>68589397

>implying 3/4th of this board doesn't comprise r/The_Donald
>>
>>68589731
im just here fore the memes
and dank distribution of discussions
>>
>>68590092
>Conservatives are making conservatives shit themselves, feuling the diaper industry.

You said it. Not me.
>>
>>68590352
No, you did, read your posts, syrup
>>
>>68587181

>DURRR
>>
The problem with all muslims is not ISIS, ISIS makes up a small percentage of muslims.
The problem is all the women and children they keep raping across Europe. They don't respect their own women, why would they respect ours?
Cultural relativism is the problem, their culture is objectively worse than ours by reasonable standards and not compatible with the values we hold dear.
>>
>>68590646
Are you suggesting it's not possible for 1 group of conservatives to upset and traumatize another?
>>
alcohol and tobacco are part of united states' culture. stop being intolerant
>>
>>68592063
So is heart disease.
>>
>>68592144
kek
>>
>Canada BTFO: The thread
>>
>>68592063
Throwing people off buildings because they are into traps is not something we accept in the west, if it was, this website wouldn't exist.
I'm not going to tolerate a world without shitposting.
>>
>>68587181
turns out shes a liberal voting for bernie.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.