[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to feel the trumpets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 887x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 887x730
I don't like trump, but I hate trump opposers more.

I hate every single policy trump has rolled out
>wall is too expensive, a fence would do fine and Mexico won't pay because tariffs are terrible
>tax plan = garbage
>no experience

You get the point

But I really can't stand the people who oppose trump and I want them to all commit collective suicide.
>block traffic
>violent
>PC
>easily triggered by stupid shit
>Facebook junkies

I don't want trump to win because his policies but I don't want these anti-trumps to win either
>>
>>68559289
>wall
The U.S. Government gave a total of $209,432,920 to Mexico in 2012. The wall is what 10billion at most?
>tax
the tax plans encourages companies to stop leaving. 25% of something is better than 100% of nothing
>experience
every president we've had, obama aside, has had "experience" and look how that turned out. its time for a capitalist, not a political hack
>>
Welcome friend. This is now PC v Non PC Culture wars. Youve joined the right side.
>>
>>68559289

If you value being able to say/think as you please and do not want to be stuck in a faggot-centric world of having to always tiptoe around the feelings of others, vote Trump.

Sounds like being a free American is important to you, and anything BUT a Trump vote gets you more PC leftist bullshit no matte which candidate you back. May as well help make this nation great again, dude.

Look at it this way, we've had a president with ZERO experience the last 8 years, so that issue is a non-factor. Not sure why you don't like his tax plan, but other than a flat tax, have you seen anything better lately? Get on board, as 2 of your 3 dislikes don't matter in this case!
>>
>>68559289

Same here. Reformed liberal tired of the left's faggotry. I don't align with Trump's political beliefs but I'm sick of leftist political correctness and I like what Trump is saying when he speaks.
>>
>>68559675
Listen to this guy
>>
>>68559289
Wall is cheap. 10 billion is play-doh.
Tax plan is fine. He's lowering taxes on the middle class and businesses, so fuck off.
No experience is a meme. Are you a retard?
>>
>>68559289
the wall would cost less than a single year of illegal mexicans in total services minuses the taxes they pay, it's about 15,000 per family.

trump has more actual leadership experience than any politician, whose entire experience consists of lying and wheedling.

not having political 'experience' is his number one virtue.

>>68559675

8 billion is the average estimate i've heard.
>>
>>68560150
Trump has said 8, 10, and 12.
>>
File: trumpuniversity.jpg (38 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
trumpuniversity.jpg
38 KB, 600x455
>>68559289
ITT: typical low-information Trump voters who don't understand how government works and vote with their gut feelings.
>>
>>68559921
Non-reformed liberal here. Voting Trump because he's the most liberal candidate left. Shillary and Burnie both want to ban things they don't like, and tax what remains.

Trump:
> Doesn't give a shit about gays, guns, drugs.
> Thinks we should work on upholding the existing laws before creating new, useless ones.
> Supports an isolationist foreign policy of live an let live.

Embrace the liberal name Anon. All you have to do is care about freedom, and realize the regressive left is doing its best to trample that.
>>
>>68559675
>wall
So we cut aid to Mexico... Then what? We need them to help us fight the war on drugs
>tax
It really doesn't, they aren't going to stop leaving money in virtual tax free zones to get it taxed here. Transfer pricing and al that

>experience
It's turned out great except for a few guys.

I'm just saying his plans are garbage but he will end PC.
>>
>>68560380
How does voting Hillary Clinton demonstrate you understand how governments works?

Just curious.
>>
File: Trump Vs The Establishment.jpg (340 KB, 944x766) Image search: [Google]
Trump Vs The Establishment.jpg
340 KB, 944x766
>>68559289
You will know his worth by the enemies who line themselves up against him.
>>
>>68560304

they're all reasonable.

he'd know better than anyone that its hard to tell what a structure will cost, to an extent, "a battle plan is great till you meet the enemy."
>>
>>68560489

actually yeah.

we should just start calling ourselves liberals if for nothing but the keks.
>>
>>68560495
He will definitely be a significant stepping stone toward ending PC. However, I couldn't agree with you less on your assessment of his policies. But hey, whatever, the enemy of my enemy, right?
>>
>>68560489

Bro I'm with you. I love Trump's take on taxes, guns, drugs, economics and foreign policy. Concerned about his domestic policy issues but the dude makes logic sense unlike BernNigger.

I'm more of an anti-authoritarian centrist than anything.
>>
File: apple-store-genius-bar[1].jpg (73 KB, 594x383) Image search: [Google]
apple-store-genius-bar[1].jpg
73 KB, 594x383
>>68560380
Do the people who got "tricked" into thinking a 4-day seminar was an accredited university also scream fraud when the pimply-faced teenager working the Genius Bar at their local Apple Store doesn't have a 150 IQ?

It seems like something a liberal retard would do, while posting angry tweets about how evil corporations are from their iPhone 6 on 4G while sitting in a Starbucks.
>>
>>68559289
The only true reason to support Trump is because he pisses off so many people. His policies may not be ideal for everyone, but we bare through it because the tears of the collective left after he wins the election will sustain us for years.
>>
>>68560495
the drugs stop when the border is secured. aka wall

companies want to bring the money back, having sit offshore does nothing to help them reinvest it. lowering the taxes is a step in the right direction but more has to be done about all other other bullshit, dodd frank, obamacare, payroll taxes, etc
note: more than half of the companies that left from 1983 were from 2008 onwards, after all the ridiculous bailouts and tax reforms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/08/06/these-are-the-companies-abandoning-the-u-s-to-dodge-taxes/
>>
>>68559289
obama had no experience

hillary is way worse than trump. who u voting for bruh
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.