[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
school shooter game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: mac10.jpg (25 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
mac10.jpg
25 KB, 800x550
ive been considering making a game where you survive a school shooting, by killing a shooter. it will be set in a country where killing of this sort is illegal (aka britain) and you are due in court. you have 5 in-game days to befriend people to make sure you arent convicted, and you have to be really good as people are generally against you. the game would have a focus on character interaction and such.

is it too soon?

it could be an interesting concept i suppose...
>>
How about you make a game where the UK isn't full of faggots
I'm sure the escapism will sell really well
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (569 KB, 588x412) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
569 KB, 588x412
>>68540655
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>68540301
I've honestly been thinking of a game like this too... But more from the perspectives of the shooter, or a victim.

>scenario A is you're the shooter and you can pick and customize weapons and build bombs and place then around the map and kill the NPCs and such. After they're alertered police arrive and they don't all rush in but surround the building.

>Scenario B is that you're a student or a teacher and you have to survive as long as possible

Would anyone play this?
>>
>>68541014
>>scenario A is you're the shooter and you can pick and customize weapons and build bombs and place then around the map and kill the NPCs and such. After they're alertered police arrive and they don't all rush in but surround the building.
so basically columbine
>>
>>68540301
if you could you should, but you cant so dont.
>>
>>68540301
Could you get away with a game about actually planning and shooting up a school? Is that legal in the UK?

If so, I think it might be a better idea to run it that way; it would be a pretty powerful statement towards free speech.
>>
>>68541461
you wouldnt be planning it, but more surviving it and the aftermath
>>
>>68540793
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>68541313
>inb4 fag
>im trying to learn python but im fucking lazy and im always tired
>>
>>68541625
Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.
>>
>>68540301
Too soon? A week after sandyhook some no guns fag make a school shoot in simulator with "gun control" mode.
>>
>>68541886
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>68541109
Just more successful rip ;-;
>>
>you have 5 in-game days to befriend people to make sure you arent convicted, and you have to be really good as people are generally against you

Well, that sounds retarded. Self-defense and defense of others is very much legal. Unless you used a gun of your own, there's literally no way of getting charged for stopping an active school shooter, especially if the intent can be shown. These sort of people usually leave manisfestos and shit behind, taking hundreds of bullets with them in their backpack.

It's just literally impossible to get convicted for that even by the most retarded court that ever existed. Only exception would be if you killed the shooter when the situation was over.
>>
Make the game where you're a security guard in a school with a gun.
Your goal is to save as many students as possible.
>>
>>68541886
Why you too busy with tyrones cock in your mouth.
>>
>>68541886
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: benis.png (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
17 KB, 225x225
>>68542291
hahaha sgool sgoouh :DDDD Benis ib Bagina
>>
>>68540301
It would be more positively received and get a ton of free publicity if you COULDN'T fight back, and had to effectively hide or get to a payphone to call for police.

>basic map with a different shooter from your roster of 50ish students
>never know which kid will get unhinged, sit through a few days of class to look for tells, creepy ticks, dialogue
>not know which day the shooting happens on, or if it's even in your class
>can win by either hiding effectively, staying put in your class or by actively running off campus to a payphone depending on the AI that match

It could be a hit, just ad AdSense or something to it, and all the major news stations will plug it, get users on browsers, and the dosh rolls in
>>
>>68543384
Stop thinking like a jewish liberal
>>
>>68543868
why? it seems to be working as according to you cunts jews run the world
>>
>>68544038
Because it will just add ammunition to the gun grabbers instead of showing that school shooters can actually be stopped before they murder dozens
Imagine the thrill, the catharsis of shooting a school shooter before they can kill one more student
You could play as the teacher, armed with a gun and the ability to instruct your students or stack desks for barricades.. Every teacher would want to play this game. Every victim of a school shooting would want to play this game. Fuck, I want to play this game.
And there can be mods for muslim shooters, Bernie psycho shooters, kkk shooters, whatever and whoever.
Why does this not exist already?
>>
>>68541014
Make it multiplayer, one as shooter one as student.

For more fun make it multi-shooter multi-student.
>>
>>68544620
>adds amunition
pun intended?

but in serious, i would probly add mod support and maybe even a 1v1 gamemode or something like that. where would a teacher get a gun?
>>
>>68545212
Teachers being issued guns is a long disputed measure against school shooters, one that would actually work.
>>
File: mp5k.jpg (7 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
mp5k.jpg
7 KB, 250x202
>>68545409
yeh but in a yuropean country lol, hence
>tfwnogun
>>
>>68540301
In '99 after Columbine people made Doom / Wolf3d maps of their school.
>>
>>68545829
yeh but doom wasn't the first game, minecraft was dummy.
>>
>>68540301
I'd like to make a breivik simulator. It's just a prison cell. You play in real time with only 1 hour of yard time every week. Once a day you get a cold coffee through the door. That's the whole game .
>>
>>68545697
hand in the cookie jar syndrome. Things forbid you always taste the best or the most interesting.
>>
>>68547078
Can you scratch things into the walls and paint with your shit?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.