[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Growing more intolerant is you get older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1458310214335.jpg (40 KB, 599x436) Image search: [Google]
1458310214335.jpg
40 KB, 599x436
Anyone else notice this?, as I get older, I seem to get much more intolerant to opposing views, not only that, but I also find I have less energy to even bother to make a counter point anymore.

Yesterdays terrorist attacks have again led to a slew of right wing propaganda on my social media feeds, I hate it, but I can't even muster the effort to try and educate the uneducated any more, because I just end up feeling like a lone voice in a sea of hate.

Not sure what the answer is, abdicate all care for the views of others?, and just try to live in a haze of indifference?
>>
Start fapping to traps or kill yourself only two options really
>>
>>68520197
Eh, I'm closer to 40 than I am to 20, and I don't grow more intolerant - I grow more apathetic.

I think it's about realising that I am simply not partaking in society in such a way that any of society's issues actually affects me. Race war? Terrorism? Transgender rights? Minimum wage? Social media outrage? None of that matters even in slightest to me. I put myself in a situation where I can move almost freely from country to country, I easily find/get offered jobs in most places, earn enough to live a cushdy life, with my crumpets and PG tips in the morning.

I guess, in my mind, I think that the current situation is simply what people want and I have no interest to go against the will of the people.

I feel there are enough opportunities on this planet to live a life in such a way that you're not bothered by society.
>>
I'm with you senpai. Our voice is a minority on here but it's good for the would be militant armchair generals here a dissenting opinion from time to time. And to remind people that we all share this rock. Hate and violence leads to more hate and violence. Understanding is contagious.
>>
>>68520770
I would assert that you are actutal one of the 'new global international citizen' university educated class that is responsible for the mess. No loyalty to country or folk, just the $.
I don't blame you, its the best way to avoid society and make bank.
My morals however preclude me from letting me become like you. What you are is to destructive to nations and cultures.
>>
>>68520770

I feel a little less apathetic as I get older, i'm almost 30 and I have a strong feeling about trump and the alt right movement that we might be able to effect a real change in some way that we haven't seen in a long time. still, I am wary of disappointment but I can handle it and keep pushing steadily at least; /pol/ helps me in that regard.
>>
>>68520197
https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199886
>>
>>68521221
I have to disagree. I'm definitely not doing it for the money, as there are easier professions out there that come with a (much) higher salary. I am not imposing any politics on decision makers, I make use of the opportunities that are out there for one to take. I have never migrated illegally, all positions I had came with a temporary visa.

I also resent the statement that I am destructive to any nation or culture. I very quickly adapt to local customs, I've turned into a tea-drinking, cricket-watching gloomy bastard while in the UK, I partake in traditional activities here in Austria (fuck yeah Perchtenlauf was definitely something). There is no indication that whatever I do is detrimental to anyone.
>>
>>68520613
good response
>>68520770
fag at least i hope you vote for the right
>>68520834
i hope you are trolling... if not fuuuuck youuu take that rock and crush your testicles with it
>>68521657
good response
>>68521775
just curious to see the responses here i fucking hate neogaf i fucking HATE them since the old days of gaming age forums
>>
Pretty simple explanation. As you grow older you become more bitter and pessimistic, especially since for most of the people here life only gets shittier as they grow older. [No education, scarce social/romantic life, etc]
>>
>>68520197
It makes me feel more in the right than ever before.

We're living in a time where two things will happen, Either Islam will take over Europe, destroy Christianity and forcefully convert/enslave every woman and child just as they've wanted for centuries or we'll see a Europe that gets its backbone restored and remove them all forcefully,reclaim Anatolia and destroy their entire territory beyond and turn it into a no mans land and gun down any that try and enter European clay

I for one hope its the latter, if its the former well then I'll join the European Resistance. Put my army experience to use.

I feel no sympathy for them yesterday for they voted for it and as per usual the weak left wing do their photos,hashtags, illustrations, shrines and vigils and just like that nothing changes.
>>
>>68522298
>>68521775
Notice how on a forum of normies the relationship is different. These people are not bitter, they most likely have a decent life going for them, and as they educate themselves more they become more tolerant.
>>
> I hate it
> I just end up feeling like a lone voice in a sea of hate.
Do you grasp the irony? fucking commie retard
Muslims flooding in, living on welfare, and murdering whites is a-ok
End racism!
>>
>>68522514
You must not know Neogaf. It's the true /leftypol/, right down to it being the source of the "my wife's son" meme. They have regular threads about depression, about being autistic beta nice guys, they promote white genocide almost verbatim.
>>
>>68522486
Look at all those fresh, clean trendy outfits.
>>
>>68522486
Yep. I don't care about the attacks, they brought it upon themselves.
>>
>>68522649
He's bit by the critical theory bug. Contradicting opinions don't register with him.
>>
>>68522404
This. Also the trade school advocates fail to mention (or know) the complications, the health problems, the knee-back pains that you would endure starting from your later 30s until the day you die. Also women look down on you for not being educated like them (unless you managed to land one while you are young, though she would probably get fat)

I assume most of the /pol/tards in 25 years will be bitter blue collar workers who want to retire but cannot.
>>
>>68522514
im not bitter, i live quite well, have a girlfriend, have a good education and a great family, but i fucking hate hipocrisy and that forum (and sadly the western world) are filled with it.
Also more education leads to be more intolerant with the idiots so no.

I cant fucking stand the rampant idiocy, the proselitism and the absurdity of this bad called "left", thats no left, thats hippy dumbfucking pro inmigay stupidity.
>>
>>68523232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_zUUE4BE0
>>
>>68523454
Spanish "good education" I presume.
They don't teach you about ad hom It seems. Next time attack the argument and not the flag.
>>
Education/Access to information makes me more intolerant not less.

Nothing to do with age. Everything to do with schooling and social conditioning.
>>
>>68520197
When you're young you're innocent and full of 'love' and 'acceptance' as you age you have the veil of tolerance lifted from your eyes and you see the world as it really is - unless you're privileged white liberal who lives in an all white gated community then you live with your head in the sand.
>>
>>68523585
must be good enough for turks too, lots of them here for erasmus, also that shit you wrote isnĀ“t an argument so why i should bother

stay in your country and make turkey secular again id like to visit santa sofia
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.