[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UTAH RIGGED - NEW THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1458718461210.jpg (132 KB, 1159x883) Image search: [Google]
1458718461210.jpg
132 KB, 1159x883
1/2

source.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3126238/pg1

UTAH CAUCUS: First hand insider report - Incompetence, Manipulation, and Ballot Stuffing!!!
Just got back from my caucus... My head is still spinning.

Check in was slow but reasonably controlled. Super-long lines. I've never seen turnout like this.

Got my credentials, but no presidential ballot. They said those would be delivered to our caucus room.

Got to my caucus room. I counted about 120 people there (no idea how many were actually registered and credentialed).

We elected Precinct Officers, State Delegates, and County Delegates - the typical incompetence and ignorance of the rules you'd expect to see from volunteers, but all went somewhat smooth.

...Then came the Presidential Ballot.

Someone shows up with a stack of probably 250 ballots. The precinct chair splits them up, and starts handing stacks of them out and tells people "take one and pass it down".

No checking credentials, IDs, NOTHING.

I'm sitting at the end of a row and people start handing me stacks of extras. I literally had over 50 ballots in my hand.

We were told to mark our vote and place our ballot in a tin can. They then asked for a volunteer to hold the can. At this point, most people filed out the door.

I cast ONE vote, then stuck around to see what would happen with the votes.

About 15 minutes later, with only about 10 or so people milling around, someone walks in the room with an envelopes STUFFED full of "absentee" ballots - some envelopes having 2-5+ ballots.

I raised a question and said, "isn't there an absentee process already in place? Didn't people have to register for that last week?" and was told "Oh no, this is completely normal".

As I've mentioned in other threads, I was in Party leadership for 6 years and no, this is absolutely not normal.

I then asked if I could observe the vote count, and I was told my observations where not needed and to leave the area while the ballots were being counted.
>>
File: 1458672329395.png (973 KB, 1076x951) Image search: [Google]
1458672329395.png
973 KB, 1076x951
2/2

REMAINDER OF POST....

I left the room (things were already a complete Charlie Foxtrot at this point) and wandered over to my friends precinct caucus to see if it was just as much a cluster.

His caucus was just getting to the presidential ballot, and as I walked in the door I was handed ANOTHER BALLOT.

Again, no credential check, no ID check, NOTHING.

No, I didn't vote again...

I went back to my precinct and they had the results:
74% Cruz
14% Trump
11% Kasich

Now just imagine this kind of outright incompetence/manipulation happening in 2000 precincts across the state.

As I left the building, I started overhearing results coming back from other precincts... Overwhelmingly numbers for Cruz... Like 70-90% or more. (In one precinct Cruz got around 100, Trump had 2, Kasich 0)

Bottom line... They basically are going to post whatever the hell numbers they want.

There were no apparent controls, no credential checks, no ID checks, and ballots being handed around like napkins.

UTAH RESULTS ARE A COMPLETE SHAM

And it just cost Trump 40 delegates.
>>
Link it to drudge
>>
File: Screenshot_2016_02_29_12_10_48.png (847 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_02_29_12_10_48.png
847 KB, 800x1280
>>68512226

Someone should spam the link to trump, directly
>>
Report it to stopthesteal.com

Trump already has people working on this kind of thing, they need ammo
>>
The point is to broaden the party. Kicking someone out or even being suspicious may cause that person to never vote for the party again.

We usually tally all our votes in front of the precinct then the captains go in and add them all together.

It sounds bad, but Trump still hit his 55% per election night threshold he needs to get 1238.
>>
>>68511857
>File: 1458718461210.jpg
>You may only vote for one candidate.
No mention of how many time you may vote for the one candidate.
Rules were followed...
>>
Honestly, whether you believe this or not, and it is plausible, linking to godlikeproductions immediately makes it trash. That site is so goddamned nutjobby that I have only been able to visit it once because they ban IPs like crazy. Go ahead, try to click the link. At least a a quarter of you will already be banned despite having never been there before. It is the most tinfoily of tinfoil websites.
>>
>>68511857
Utah wasn't rigged but Arizona was.

for Hilary
>>
>>68513531

Man, I don't know. It seemed important so I reposted it. I don't know your election regulations. Trying to do the righr thing here
>>
>>68514888
checked and bumped for justice
>>
>>68511857
Jesus Christ, this is so poorly done it's disgusting. I mean when they cheated before at least it was partially hidden, this needs to see massive news coverage.
>>
Why the fuck are caucuses a thing? How do they offer any benefits to democracy that a standard ballot vote does not? Why were they used in the first place, and are they retained for any reason other than to make some states easy to rig?
>>
File: Rafael.jpg (881 KB, 3124x1182) Image search: [Google]
Rafael.jpg
881 KB, 3124x1182
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/20/soros-board-member-chairs-firm-running-online-balloting-for-tuesdays-utah-caucuses/
>>
>>68515508
USA would have become communist long ago if the political system wasn't as rigged as it is. I'm sure of this.
>>
KEKED!
>>
>>68514673
Usually the tinfoil websites are the only ones who dare speak the truth. And there's people who think sites like Breitbart and Drudge are tinfoil. Red-pilled people shouldn't immediately discount any information from any site.
>>
>>68511857
How did you vote in the Utah caucus if you're in Canada you goddamn leaf?
>>
Utahns pride themselves on being huge dorks. The result don't surprise me. Everyone else in america is pissed off and they have to be all "principals diddley, values!" fuck utah.
>>
>>68518679
>southern states
>reading compensation
It's not like it says source on the 2nd line
>>
>>68511857
>2016
>being so retarded you still think your vote matters
>being even more retarded to think that your paper vote matters
>being even even more retarded to waste your whole day "voting"

they dont give a fuck if you fill out all 50 of those 'extra' ballots because they are all meaningless anyways

its amazing how many idiots today still think their 'vote' matters, in any country.
>>
File: 1458657042012.jpg (109 KB, 1284x1728) Image search: [Google]
1458657042012.jpg
109 KB, 1284x1728
>>68520246
you are retarded
neck yourself.
>>
>>68518679

We, you got me. I was practicing my shitposting skills, but I guess I am no near the aussies
>>
>>68515909
I mean these pictures don't mean anything faggot, they mean as much as Trump laughing with Hillary

Nothing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.