[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scared for the future /pol/ I've always been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x360
I'm scared for the future /pol/

I've always been faithful to my country the U.S., I was born here, I studied its history traveled around and grew a wonderful admiration for it. I grew up watching world war 2 documentaries and that's when I fell in love with the ideology that is the west. The friendly Canadians, the Royal British, the fussy French, the tempered Italians, and the Humorlessness Germans. I love all these country's not to forget the Scandinavian country's, and the Aussies. These country's represent myself and my culture. When I was young everyone made the Russians out to be the bad guys, so I grew a small grudge, which I still of course have. There's just one problem that leaves me depressed, the west is utterly destroying itself, willingly. All the people that died for it that live on through its history are disappearing and being replaced with Middle eastern shit skins. While the west pisses on Christianity, it promotes, multiculturalism, Untraditional marriages, and fucking retarded trans rights. These shit skins are gonna out breed us, out number us and eventually find enough positions of power that they'll control what was once white culture. My country is the only western country that is holding out the longest, but if Bernie fag or hildog gets elected were done for and they'll be no one left. Except Russia and Eastern Europe. The countries I have a grudge against, are the only ones that are making any sort of effort to protect what I have grown to love. I share the same ideology not with my own country but one of my country's biggest rivals. The west is the one that's trying to promote Islam yet it is the target for the 'Mayday' attacks. I don't get this fucking world anymore. I don't get how we're losing, I don't understand why my country is filled with liberal fucking retards.
>>
I wish there was a country around, a western country that had the balls to wipe the Middle East off the map. A country that would protect its culture, it's ethnicity, and it's religion. I wish some form of Nazi Germany was around that was an Ally with Russia, and the west that defended Europe whilst others tried to destroy it. I know that sounds incredibly fucked up. I know I sound like a racist asshole, but I promise I'm not racist and am usually tolerant. I just don't wanna see my culture consumed by another. I wish I could do something, but I'm just a small insignificant blimp and If I choose to live, I'm only choosing to watch my country burn like a fucking grand Scandinavian fire. Jesus Christ were fucked

Please save us Russia, please save us from ourselves.
>>
Only you can save you.
>>
>>67810620
>I wish there was a country around, a western country that had the balls to wipe the Middle East off the map. A country that would protect its culture, it's ethnicity, and it's religion.
>>
File: 12e21.jpg (204 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
12e21.jpg
204 KB, 816x816
>>67810825
he's right
>>
>>67810561
>>67810620
Peru is one of the world’s top 10 most religious countries. I wasn't proud of that before, but with how the world is looking right now I am now. Muslims here would get BTFO.
>>
>>67811074
yeah yeah, and create "greater israel". you will have your wish. when the europeans start butchering indiscriminately, israel gets the free pass to do whatever it wants.

I just hope people remembers who was behind the happening
>>
File: 1457658661022.jpg (20 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
1457658661022.jpg
20 KB, 326x284
I fear the same brother. Is there anything that we can do though? I can't just go out in the middle of East London guns blazing without getting cucked by some liberal. /pol/ what do?
>>
>>67810561

>giving a shit about the old continent

let them dig their own grave
>>
>>67810561
>>67810620
Vote Trump
>>
>>67811686
Don't worry, I'm sure Europe will take Israel down with them when you go. After all, your spite towards Jewish people is LEGENDARY.
>>
REMINDER: The U.S. has been fighting Muslims since the beginning. Conveniently left out of Public School education.

>TheBarbary Warswere two wars fought at different times over the same reasons between the United States and the Barbary states (thede jure Ottoman Empire possessions of, butde factoindependent, Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli) of North Africa in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. At issue was the Barbary pirates' demand for tribute from American merchant vessels in the Mediterranean Sea. If ships of a given country failed to pay, pirates would attack the ship and take their goods, and often enslave crew members or hold them for ransom. When Thomas Jefferson became President he refused to pay tribute and sent a United States Naval fleet to the Mediterranean; they bombarded the various fortified pirate cities, ultimately extracting concessions of fair passage from their rulers. Both the administrations of Thomas Jefferson and James Madison undertook actions against the Barbary States at different times. Jefferson led the first, from 1801 to 1805, against pirates' cities in what are today Libya, Tunisia, and Algeria. Madison directed forces for the second war in 1815.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
>>
>>67811747
Organize, build a platform which is acceptable for common people. Futile acts like that will hurt more than do good.

Before you complain of doomsday, act yourself. And don't come with "one person cannot do anything". That is what they want you to think, that is how they keep you down. No need to exert control over people who keep themselves down.
>>
File: goyim.jpg (78 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
78 KB, 600x582
>>67810561
It's because of the Jews and Communists. Literally

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

It's due the Kike forced meme of "democracy" and "equality". A system inherently doomed to infiltration and corporate manipulation.
>>
File: communism isn;t hewish.jpg (534 KB, 1524x1262) Image search: [Google]
communism isn;t hewish.jpg
534 KB, 1524x1262
>>67812332
>>
File: MUH FAIR TRIAL.jpg (487 KB, 605x694) Image search: [Google]
MUH FAIR TRIAL.jpg
487 KB, 605x694
>>67812406
dumping some intense worldview changing info graphics
>>
File: WE LIKE DIVERSITY.jpg (1014 KB, 1685x1779) Image search: [Google]
WE LIKE DIVERSITY.jpg
1014 KB, 1685x1779
>>67812549
>>
File: wake me from this jew hell.jpg (82 KB, 759x645) Image search: [Google]
wake me from this jew hell.jpg
82 KB, 759x645
>>67812613
>>
File: anti-fascist.jpg (40 KB, 852x474) Image search: [Google]
anti-fascist.jpg
40 KB, 852x474
>>67812655
>>
File: 1455668550274.gif (439 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1455668550274.gif
439 KB, 500x378
>>67812213
Sound advice Russia, thank you. I wish the Western world respected you guys more. Then we could rally and sort out these mudslimes for good.
>>
>>67810561
>>67810620
Russia literally has 15% muslims by now already. 42% of them already want Sharia law. So better not hope on this sandnigger tundra.
>>
File: en-sultan-sidi-muhammad.jpg (9 KB, 191x250) Image search: [Google]
en-sultan-sidi-muhammad.jpg
9 KB, 191x250
>In March 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

>"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once."[22]
>>
File: MISTER SOROS.png (776 KB, 1216x570) Image search: [Google]
MISTER SOROS.png
776 KB, 1216x570
>>67812695
Remember it's not the Commies, the liberals, refugee-loving groups, Faggots, Trannies, Ghetto trash, etc that are the true enemies. Not even your Jewish neighbors, it's the bankers.
>>
>>67811074
piss off wanker.
>>
>>67811074
>destroy Middle East
>fund extremist islamic groups
>create Muslim invasion of the West

OY VEY GOYIM! LOOK HOW SAVAGE THESE ARABS ARE! ISRAEL IS YOU GREATEST ALLY GOYIM!
>>
>>67813084
>>create Muslim invasion of the West

That's all you, cuck. Israel is not forcing you to take them.
>>
File: image.jpg (616 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
616 KB, 2400x1600
>>67810561
Guys wait a minute !!! The liberals can be made a profit of and we can leave the shit hole and repopulate anywhere else , think about it...
>nowadays libcucks are willing to give thousands to a child for a sex change surgery, who says we can't fake a Facebook profile and pretend we are pre-teens wanting a sex change or we commit suicide
> we make it viral and get enough money to make this a movement and eventually people won't even question whether we are real or not , and the ones that do will realize that this is a community of tween trannies (when it's really /pol making money,we'll have each other's backs)

Free money!
>>
>>67812213
>Organize, build a platform which is acceptable for common people.

We have. Trump.

Now the establishment is out to get Trump, bot the liberals and the cuckservatives.
If they succeed, the only option would be voting from the roofs.
>>
i lose sleep, im worried about my country /Pol/ i believe The united States is the best country in the whole world, but if another democrat becomes president.....I just dont think it would be the case anymore
>>
File: nothingtogtetupfor.png (867 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
nothingtogtetupfor.png
867 KB, 1264x1460
>>67812942
A new golden dawn of human society is coming. It's beginnings won't be the glorious new-Third Reich we /pol/acks wank to, it'll start small and spread. Fascism is a rising sun.
>>
File: schulz.jpg (330 KB, 1382x729) Image search: [Google]
schulz.jpg
330 KB, 1382x729
>>67813185
The Jew Martin Schulz does force us to take them, and the Jew George Soros is funding the whole thing, including the leaflets and the smugglers.

Nice try Shlomo.
>>
>>67813411
None of those people are forcing you to do anything. If you leftarded cucks are stupid enough to listen to some commie Jew then you're completely at fault and have no one to blame but yourselves.

Grow up.
>>
>>67810561

Might not be as bad as you think OP islamification will only happen if we keep importing them at present rates.

A lot of the muzzie girls go to uni and suck on white cock and wont go back to nasty kebab meat. That's if there parents didn't send them back home to become a child bride or something before they're westernised.

If we regain sanity we'll stop importing ideologies antithetical to the west.
>>
File: oky.jpg (48 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
oky.jpg
48 KB, 552x615
>>67813333
>checking myself
Please cap that for me, I barely know how to turn on a computer. I just got internet where I live a year ago. Repeating digits confirm kek is with us
>>
Its a slow sinking ship OP. Enjoy the decline.
>>
>>67813508
>The President of European Parliament is not forcing EU to take refugees

That's not even bait, that's just plain retarded
>>
File: popeposting.png (60 KB, 628x192) Image search: [Google]
popeposting.png
60 KB, 628x192
>>67810561
All is lost. Check pic related
>>
>>67813684
Idk who Martin Schulz is but something tells me you shouldn't listen to him.
>>
File: goddefrog.jpg (54 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
goddefrog.jpg
54 KB, 400x393
>>67813852
>no repeating numerals
Muslim scum, Kek will smite you
>>67813333
Check my post
>>
>>67813916
Do you think any of us want to listen to him? Or anyone else in the EU organization for that matter?
>>
File: gut him like a fish.png (455 KB, 1728x684) Image search: [Google]
gut him like a fish.png
455 KB, 1728x684
>>67814033
Even more numerals
>kek will not spare muslims
>Fascism is a rising sun
>Fascism will smite the Kikes off their CEO offices
>>
>>67814119
Apparently your cucked populace does unless you think "Refugees Welcome" is some sort of Jewish magic.
>>
File: memetic warfare division.png (397 KB, 998x998) Image search: [Google]
memetic warfare division.png
397 KB, 998x998
>>67814296
It is all magic in the end, meme magic. Kikes have just retained a constant amount of forced memes for a while now.
>>
>>67813916
Martin Schulz is the President of EU. And a liberal Jew.
And no, he's not elected, he's appointed, as the rest of EU government.

George Soros is a miltibilionaire in cahoots with the House of Rotschild and the CIA, who wants to destroy borders and he openly said so on multiple occasions.

His OSF and Soros foundation is printing the leaflets for the refugees teolling them they will get free shekels in Europe and also funding the refugees.

Also ANTIFA groups and other liberal groups like FEMEN are paid by Soros foundation. If you don't like refugees they break into your home and stab you in the name of fighting fascism. I'm not joking.

The rest is being handled by police, demonstrating or posting on Facebook gets you jail time, your employer will get a letter and fire you and you might even lose your kids to the social services.

So yes, the Jews are forcing us. So don't blame us when another Holocaust happens.
>>
>>67814296
My population has no say in whatever the EU does. Nor does my government.

The boomers literally cucked my generation out of our sovereignty.
>>
>>67814624
Churchill was right on the whole anti-fascist thing.
>>67812695
>>
>>67810561
>I'm scared for the future /pol/

I'm not anymore, since a few days ago I feel a bit of hope for the future. Sure shit will fly hard but i've got the feeling we'll prevail in the end.

It's a good feel tbqh
>>
>>67814765
A golden dawn is on a rise Anon, Hail the Rising Sun known as Fascism.
>>67813333
>>
>>67810561
Nothing you can do. Just wait for the blade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY
>>
>>67814624
>So yes, the Jews are forcing us. So don't blame us when another Holocaust happens.

You planning another Shoah there, Hans? Don't you think the sand niggers are going to beat you to it?
>>
>>67814624
Blame you?
Hell, bruder, I was kind of thinking you could use a hand.
>>
>>67815018
Ironically the shitskins might join the whole thing and help us.
>>
>>67815193
I'm more thinking the shitskins will chase the Jews out of Europe (already happening) and then turn on you afterwards.

In fact, that's pretty much exactly what's going to happen.
>>
>>67810561
Why are you afraid?
Islam is a religion of peace :)
>>
File: RELIGION OF PEACE.jpg (789 KB, 2048x1109) Image search: [Google]
RELIGION OF PEACE.jpg
789 KB, 2048x1109
>>67815669
>Of course the French says this
>>
File: 1457546026380.jpg (59 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1457546026380.jpg
59 KB, 620x413
>>67812078
Cool story, TJ even more based than I thought.
>>
>>67815302
When the Jews are completely chased out of Europe the Muslim problem will be quickly solved.

I don't even know what Jews are trying to achieve, because they will lose in any scenario.

If the Muslims get into power in Europe, especial in power of nuclear countries like France and Britain, Israel will be nuked. There is already anti-Israel sentiment on the government level and it will only get worse.

If the muslims fail and will be obliterated the angry Europe will attack people who were behind it, namely Jews.

If the whole thing still fails, the muslims and euro nationalists will still kill the Jews before turning on eachother.

The shoah is coming Shlomo, the jews are good tacticians, but horrible strategists, and always get fucked in the long run, because of their blind greed and arrogance.
>>
>>67815718
Terrorists are no muslims.
>>
>>67815926
>When the Jews are completely chased out of Europe the Muslim problem will be quickly solved.

By then it will be too late, probably. Also just because the Jews are gone doesn't mean you're un-cucked, Angela.

>I don't even know what Jews are trying to achieve, because they will lose in any scenario.

Maybe your Jewish conspiracy scenario isn't as real as you think it is?

>The shoah is coming Shlomo, the jews are good tacticians, but horrible strategists, and always get fucked in the long run, because of their blind greed and arrogance.

Or maybe the conspiracy makes even less sense once you read your own post. Go ahead and read your post again, it's a pretty persuasive argument AGAINST a Jewish conspiracy to flood Europe with sand niggers. I mean, you said it better than I was going to.
>>
>>67815926
in both scenarios we get obliterated, unless the us isn't cucked anymore so they wouldn't nuke us the second we try to unJUST ourserlves
>>
You want to do something? Join the block.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqybsUqkOWs
>>
File: i want black dick.png (332 KB, 480x538) Image search: [Google]
i want black dick.png
332 KB, 480x538
>>67815926
International Jewry's goal is Jewish domination of the Goyim, this they have been winning so far, yet it is turning on them. They do not want to see their own people fall into degeneracy
>>67812942
They want to spread it on the Goyim, as it makes us weak and docile, easy to manipulate into slavery.
>I started meming here
>then I started believing it
>fuq
>>
>>67815926
You're an idiot. Only thing that will happen is your country will become slowly but surely islamized. Nothing you're going to be able to do about it. The left enables it and will side with their invaders. You will be a Muslim majority country in a few decades.
>>
When did /pol/ become so cucked by Islam?

If you're scared of some Muhammads in the United States of all places the terrorists have won.
>>
bloc identitaire, Identitäre Bewegung.
>>
>>67816544
Fear is natural, the fear we feel is not the kind that makes you cower in corners. It is the kind that makes you fight for your life.
>tips stalhelm
>>
File: Netanyahu-Facebook.jpg (80 KB, 1368x1027) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu-Facebook.jpg
80 KB, 1368x1027
>>
>>67816812
hi mr. Netanyahu
>>
File: 1454547017322.gif (247 KB, 480x430) Image search: [Google]
1454547017322.gif
247 KB, 480x430
>>67813200
Show us pics of your inside out penises after senpai :)
>>
File: S_I_0.jpg (305 KB, 999x563) Image search: [Google]
S_I_0.jpg
305 KB, 999x563
>>67816464

Islamification* is real, but it is NOT because of the "jews". Jews and Christians have been united on this matter(s) for many century. Use your fuckin german engineered* time machine and go to check... it is something else* that is causing all this religious crisis.
>>
>>67812078
I remember learning about the Barbary pirates it high school. They never told us their motivation though. I looked it up late on, it was the usual sandnigger stuff.
>>
>>67817426
Islamification and islamization are interchangeable.

And indeed, it's not because of Jews.

> it is something else* that is causing all this religious crisis

No, its their 'religion', pure and simple. Combined with the fact that Arabs and other Muslims are probably intellectually inferior. They stay fanatical because science and education are no priority in the Islamic world. As a matter of fact science is oppressed because the leaders want to keep Muslims on a leash. It's just a slave mentality really. The Muslim world needs to become secular but this will not happen since nobody encouraging them to look at their religion critically. It's the other way around, in the west we make allowances for Islam, we continue to make excuses for their pathetic aggressive and sheep-like mentality when we should force them to integrate and forbid their ridiculous excuse for a religion. Revolts and civil war-like climate, so be it; it'll need to get a whole lot worse before it gets any better. You keep pondering the demands and claims of victim hood by Muslims soon we'll all be named Ali. Maybe not in ten years, but definitely sometime in our lifetimes.
>>
>>67810561
The future is going to great, I promise you that. Just remember, it's not over until the last white person dies - and that's never going to happen with all these swinging pendulums.
>>
>>67819248
It's not swinging though. It's deteriorating only. London is no longer an English city. You ever think that's going to change? London is going to be a Muslim city, it basically already it is. Unless there's a mass exodus of Muslims, this is your new country. Better come to terms with it.
>>
>>67819619
It's been that for a long time, soon that will change. Look at the world of politics: it's changing. The pendulum is swinging to the right, and no one can deny that - and no one can belittle that or mock it. It's going to be great, my nederlandic fruend.
>>
>>67819619
trust
wait till the last second
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.