[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REFUGEES DESTROY ENTIRE AUSSIE TOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1436300937584.png (4 MB, 1111x1482) Image search: [Google]
1436300937584.png
4 MB, 1111x1482
Hey guys, you might remember me from yesterday. I was the aussie from woomelang, a small town of 200 people which had 400 rapefugees installed against our wishes by a feminist mayor from melbourne.

Well at your advice today i've gone out and gotten video, my boys are editing it up now to upload and show you all the chimpout and perhaps get some media attention on it.

There's a violent nigger gang called apex which was running around in a children's festival in melb called moomba with machetes a few days ago, the same gang operates in my town and other country towns as well.

The police are too scared to do anything because they will be labelled racist. Read this article and your blood will boil.

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/apex-member-speak-out-its-basically-racism/news-story/f742c6ae4c62469084fcc072c90eace7

Anyway, let's have a rapefugee story thread.
>>
>>67704686
Bump from Florida
>>
>>67704686
Time to move to sweden and save them from the inavders
>>
>>67704686
Ok time for my story.

>Peaceful, white town for 100 years (we now have 200 people in town)
>30 years ago we got some asian refugees, we were a bit nervous about it but they were ok and ever since then have been part of our community.
>5 months ago a feminist mayor and her all female panel elects that we need to be more "accepting" and we are forced to take in 400 refugees, double our town's population
>We find out this is a common thing, other country towns have it happening too (an anon yesterday shared his story about how the government is building them new houses on taxpayer money while our homeless starve)
>They are somalis and sudanese and have literally ruined our town. They chimped out and destroyed our bakery because it was "racist" that chocolate scrolls cost too much
>Right now, our entire town has left the main town area and is holed up in a few farm properties outside of town, along with the 5 decent refugees
>Out of 400, only 5 of them are decent and they keep telling us why they left in the first place, it's cause the other ones are animals
>The remaining 5 have given us info on their nigger tactics and are helping us fortify our farms for now

Apart from that, we are all planning on either getting the niggers out somehow or if that fails, selling all our properties and buying a big block of land somewhere else to subdivide.

We can't use guns, because only me and a few others still have them and while we can easily buy them illegally the law will come down on us hard as racist whites.

We're trying to get media attention to the fact these are not women and children but violent street gangs also operating in other towns.
>>
File: emu camo.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
emu camo.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>67704686
>cries about rapefugees
>posts a picture of 2 mudsharks

I am disappoint
>>
>>67705672
Was just a random image from folder.

Anyway, as a side fun note, the ONE ABORIGINAL we have in town is more competent than these africaniggers.

At least he holds down a job. Well he did, until the bakery got destroyed.

These new africa niggers are terrifying, it's literally the meme about the guy running with the machete saying he's gonna culturally enrich you.
>>
>>67705907
wtf an abo more competent???
>>
>>67705354
I thought Australia had Islands to prevent importing them?
>>
>>67705967
I know. He's a halfbreed, but still a bit dopey but he at least tried to contribute to the town.

In just 4-5 months these niggers have destroyed our town.

>>67706032
They go to the islands first, then if the government deems them "Safe" they come here.

Naturally, the government is RETARDED.
>>
File: 1443208027676.jpg (23 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1443208027676.jpg
23 KB, 358x272
>>67704686

From the related newsbar at the side:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/west/woman-24-bashed-at-boys-ave-blacktown/news-story/f6913b68809bcafc353cc2306223a756

>Pregnant woman, 24, bashed at Boys Ave Blacktown
>"her attacker, whom she could only describe as having a dark complexion"
>>
>>67706158
I thought they kept them there? To prevent incentivizing the others?
>>
>tfw just read an article saying the country town I grew up in is not going to pursue the idea of hosting refugees due to funding and the fact that they obviously wouldn't be able to get any jobs

Apparently huge social media backlash which didn't surprise anyone because it's a racist as shit little mining town.

I miss Australia
>>
>>67706278
Fuck me.

Read more about the moomba incident by the way. They smashed up cars, threw chairs, ran around with machetes at a KIDS FESTIVAL.

The cops were warned it was gonna go down 3 hours beforehand and still did not have enough police to arrest more than 4 niggers out of 200.

They're scared to be seen as racist, so they just focus on speed cameras and fining people in the city for going 2km/h over the limit.

They need to be more like american cops and purging the criminal scum (yes i know the irony, being aussie) ruining what was once a peaceful white haven. But they instead target us whites for free gibsmedats fines.

>>67706544
Nah thats all show. They let them in, as you can see from the news article.

Only the really unlucky ones stay there.
>>
>>67706625
Give it a few months, they might force them to take them by just funneling taxpayer money there.

They did it to us and a few other towns, another anon was talking about his bigger town getting it.
>>
>>67706652
Why are we destroying ourselves?
>>
>>67706652
gotta bring back white australia
i swear usa and aus removing the white immigrant policies and letting in any tom dick and jamal ruined everything
fuck gassing the kikes let's just exile any leftists and wall in africa and the middle east, make a sport out of watching the sissies get slaughtered by their pet niggers
>>
Cor blimey mate! Throw another shrimp on the barbeque!
>>
File: sam.jpg (35 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
35 KB, 300x470
>>67705354
You laughed at our pro gun mentality so many times
>>
>>67704686

Fuck happened at Moomba? The news reports the morning after just said about 200 Sudanese and Islanders got into a fight at the festival. Police knew even in the morning, at least several hours in advance that shit was gonna go down. The picture one of the Apex guyd showered of his machete/knife collection was on my feed well before the god damn festival.
>>
File: 1449671021785.jpg (105 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
1449671021785.jpg
105 KB, 1160x629
>>67707387
>>67706915
>>
>>67707387
I diden't, let me explain.

5% of aussies share your mentality and KNOW why you need it.

The other 95 are totally fucking brainwashed and we hate them. They're the same leftie fucks ruining our country.
>>
Godspeed to your editing guys. The world needs to see this. Would any of you happen to have a black XB falcon by chance?
>>
>>67707591
he wont get nominated
>>
>>67707591
The senate has already said that they wont even look at approving his appointment yet.
>>
>>67707591
TLDR : Obama put new Judge in to remove Second Ammendment

>Americans no longer have a right to keep and bear arms
>>
File: speeding_fine_revenue.png (62 KB, 532x347) Image search: [Google]
speeding_fine_revenue.png
62 KB, 532x347
>>67707424
Exactly m8, they knew this was going down and still did not send enough police to combat it.

But the police are out in force fining people for a tiny bit of speed. Take a look at this pic.
>>
>>67707821

ffs

He has to be appointed by the Senate. The senate told Obama to eat a dick.
>>
>>67707821
Let them just try to come and take it. Gauranteed American happening.

So they'll have to use some sort of other subversive methodology.
>>
>>67704686
>The police are too scared to do anything because they will be labelled racist.
this myth has to die
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 556x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 556x240
You know what to do, lad. We salute you. 14/88
>>
File: 1450933097926.png (100 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1450933097926.png
100 KB, 396x385
>>67707761
>>67707771
You think that matters.

Obama is forcing him in through executive order and violence.. clinton assassins and obama's mexican cartel ties including friendly US armed forces units that sympathize with obama's ideas for a dictatorship.

>UN is on standby to Assist Obama in removing these silly Americans Guns through force.

I hope the USA is ready for Islam remember they will be bringing their Culture of Beheading and Using AK47 24/7 but Guns for Americans are bad ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ
>>
>>67708027
It's not a myth, read the article i linked.

They were warned this shit was going to go down IN ADVANCE and did not send enough police because they did not want to be seen as racist bashing the poor black kids (with machetes)
>>
>>67708163
it's called collusion.
>>
File: 1396305375043.jpg (2 MB, 3036x3570) Image search: [Google]
1396305375043.jpg
2 MB, 3036x3570
>>67704686
Fucked up story.
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>67708146
We have a saying about UN forces. The blue hats make for easy targets.
>>
File: tyson.jpg (81 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tyson.jpg
81 KB, 500x667
>>67708146
There are more guns in America than atoms in the universe.
>>
>>67708310
fucking badass

>battle priest
>el destructor
>Freedom skull
>battle loli
>>
>>67707861
>exceed speed by 45kmh or more
>560 caught by fixed cameras

The fuck is wrong with people? They see the "SAFETY CAMERA AHEAD" sign and think hey, what a nice day to lose my license, sign me up!
>>
>>67708027
it isn't a myth
that's why the Rotherham abuse was allowed to happen, because police didn't want to be seen as racist
it probably happens in every Western country
>>
Mr. Aussie, guns aren't the important part. You need the will to fight before you need guns. That's the reason America is where it is right now; we have the guns, but not the will to fight.
>>
stay strong brother and keep on fighting :/
>>
>>67704686
If you Aussies are so tough then why aren't you boomeranging their asses?
>>
UNLEASH THE EMUS
>>
>>67704686

Damn, people from african continent should not be allowed anywhere. They cant be civilized or anything. You get your ass thrown out of restaurant or bar if you dont behave and get banned. Maybe people from african continent should be permapanned to enter any civilized nation.
>>
File: Here comes Nigel.webm (428 KB, 536x500) Image search: [Google]
Here comes Nigel.webm
428 KB, 536x500
When's the video gonna be up Ausbro? I've got an essay to do and could use some good material for my break

My mother told me today she's considering moving over to Aus to escape the shithole this country has become with immigration, taxes, etc

We have only one hope now (pic related)
>>
>>67708163
Western civilization will fall because of its fear of being called the adult equivalent of a poopyhead.
>>
>>67708604
Yea i know.

But take a look at how the majority of fines are for speed that in all honesty, does not matter 0-10km/h above.

This is where the majority of our police funding is going. To steal more revenue from us, the white citizens.

While the nigger gangs literally run around our streets with machetes.

>>67708760
We don't know what to do, honestly.

Moving seems like the best option. Some anons said we should record their crimes, which we've done today and try and go public with it...but i feel like knowing this country we get labelled racists.

We're not racists, that's the funny part. We've had asians here for 30 years, we even accepted the 5 decent refugees into OUR HOMES and they are hiding from the niggers as well.

They fucking hate them because they know exactly what these nigs do. We're going to get the 5 decent christian refugees to get on camera and talk about how the people they fled from got brought to the same town as them, hopefully it works.

>>67709011
Few hours, made this thread for other people to share refugee stories
>>
>>67708760
We've got guns, we just have the thought police that can do warrantless searches and seizures for anyone they consider suspicious. "Suspicious" things include abortion, Assange, and a couple of political parties that exist purely as bait.
>>
File: Emu war reenactment.webm (3 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Emu war reenactment.webm
3 MB, 404x720
>>67708905
BATTLE EMUS GO
>>
>>67704686
>police are too scared to do anything because they will be labelled racist.
ours are proudly racist...

anyways gray area, what they are saying is.. you do it, we will lock the other way. Fuck them aussie, fuck them all to hell. Do like the danes, set some fires in trashbins that can cause more dmg around the city, then attack the nogs
>>
>>67708942
They can't into maritime, so usually they stayed confined to their dark continent except for occasional spillovers of niggers, jews, muslims via the Shittle East.

It took the white man to forcibly relocate them into white territories. That's called genocide, a class A war crime according to the Nuremburg Codes, and punishable by death.
>>
>>67708604
Not all cameras have those signs you know
>>
File: farage.jpg (463 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
463 KB, 2048x1366
>>67709162
Ok, looking forward to it. Cheers lad
>>
>>67709330
Fixed cameras do. At least in sa/vic/nsw.
>>
>>67709162
>Some anons said we should record their crimes
do it do it do it do it

There's nothing racist about showing the truth. The entire world needs things like this to get plastered all over the media until people understand what's at stake.
>>
>>67709330
That too, they hide the cameras in bushes and shit, it's fucking sneaky.

They don't want people to slow down, they want them to speed through, get caught and then crash (so they can justify more cameras).

It's just pure bullshit

>>67709402
he's talking about the camera cars and bush cameras, which are exemmpt
>>
>>67709506
They're listed on there, they're mobile cameras
>>
>>67704686

Hardly rapefugees, I mean they probably are very rapy, but it says they are sudanese, not middle eastern.

Probably grew up there.
>>
>>67709206
You could always try and form a group like the original KKK. Secret society that no one knew who was in it and what they did, and if someone ratted, he was killed. Vigilante justice is always an option, but you have to be wary of rats and traitors.
>>
>>67707821
They aren't stupid enough to try it. Civil war would break out, with most military on the second amendment side. It's been made pretty clear we aren't about to hand over shit, regardless who says so.
>>67707911
And besides, this.
>>
>>67709661
>implying there is a non rapey part of Africa
>>
>>67709654
oh yea my bad.

being a country anon we don't really get the cameras up here.

but i hear horror stories about the city and it's fucking insane.
>>
>>67709694
>secret society
>in the age of mobile phones and cameras, internet and security cameras on every corner

Yeah good luck with that. Even if you managed to find one you'd most likely have a sting operation, not an actual group.
>>
THEY HAVE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 5 FUCKING YEARS ONLY AND THEY ARE ALREADY A MASSIVE CRIME AND SOCIAL UNREST PROBLEM.

How FUCKING RETARDED are Christians and the left?

Seriously.

Every. Fucking. Time.

>Oh, I'm sure these poor huddled masses from Vietnam will be fine.

>You mean the South Vietnamese we fought alongside?

>Oh, them...and a whole bunch of oppressed criminals from North Vietnam!

>Murder, Political Assassinations, Violent Crime, Home Invasions, Heroin and Theft epidemics

>oops.

>Oh, these poor Christian Lebanese being slaughtered! Lets get them over here!

>No worries.

>...OH AND LETS BRING TWICE AS MANY MUSLIMS OVER WITH THEM

>Wait..wut...

>Packs Rapes, Drugs and Arms dealing, Theft and Meth epidemics, Murder, Terrorism

>oops

>Oh my god, look at these poor Sudanese people slaughtering each other like wild animals! Lets do the Christian thing and import them by the truck load into our country and give them one of the highest standards of living in the world for free and demand nothing in return!

>You know, this really doesn't seem like a wise idea in light of previous experiences.

>OMG YOU'RE NOT A RACIST ARE YOU!?? JESUS HATES RACISTS!

This country DESERVES to be destroyed, along with our "women" and Christians (okay, fair enough, Anglicans - The Catholics remain based except for all the child rape).
>>
>>67709694
Anything formal like that is going to get infiltrated. In this day and age vigilantism has to operate in an entirely ad hoc fashion. Even terrorism is too organized to succeed.

Just look at how revolutions are provoked these days. The people doing the dirty work always get out of hand until they become structured enough to take down. Meanwhile, the true instigators, working through psychological warfare, are too detached from the process to be guilty under the law even if they are discovered.
>>
>>67709661
Almost all muslim countries are eligible to seek refuge for some reason. It's almost as if they hate their own countries and lifestyles
>>
>>67709978
Which is why you keep it between you and your closest associates.
>>
>>67710054
Agreed, I was advocating an ad hoc, lone cell based approach
>>
>>67710047
Pretty much. The south viets and the christian lebs were ok, hell the christian lebs are pretty based.

But god damn the muslim lebs are fucked.

Fun fact: the christian lebs hate the muslim lebs because the muslims fucked their country up, they fled here and the muslims followed to fuck here up
>>
>>67710194
If you're going to be part of the cell yourself, then you have to hit it and quit it, and ideally not be close or associated with the other people in the cell.

That's what scares the peeps in charge so much about this (largely false) idea of "Anonymous" being an ever-shifting anarchic hivemind.
>>
>>67709506
I think 10km/h over is dangerous, but it's equally dangerous to have people constantly worrying whether or not they're over the speed. Looking at your speedo every 2 minutes is just as dangerous as speeding, it's distracting and dangerous.
>>
>>67705354
Seriously guys, come to Canada. It's hard living for a bit but you get used to the cold and it's pretty cozy away from the border. Give it a thought buddy, and stay safe
>>
>>67710124
>five people with an MO of violent action
>achieving anything

The best you'd achieve is getting a smackdown from the MSM about how evil this secret group is and being arrested for it 2 years later.

>tfw ive now been put on yet another list

I haven't flown anywhere in a while, I wanna see if im on some kinda no fly list yet.
>>
>>67704686
I think the best course of action would be to bog down the state with complaints and lawsuits on many levels.

Police inaction, zoning, enviromental, ...

Basically passive aggressiveness on steroids.
>>
>>67710324

Shia are still alright, it's the Sunni who are the most fucked. tl;dr, Palestinian Sunnis tried to overthrow Jordanian government, failed, got exiled and went to Lebanon. Lebanon had a frail socio-political balance between all religious factions. Influx of Palestinian Sunnis leads to a coalition with Lebanese Sunnis trying to seize power and create a theocracy. Multi-sided Lebanese Civil War begins, Lebanese come to Australia.
>>
>>67710561
You'd be surprised what a few people with firebombs can achieve. Ask the Germans.
>>
>>67710628
This is also a good idea. It is, after all, "the system" that is responsible for these crimes. Once documented, you can bog them down with evidence and demands in every venue possible, e.g. town hall meetings, complaints to the police, posting pictures of it around town, etc.

Agitate, agitate, agitate until everybody can agree that there's a problem and something must be done.
>>
>>67710462
in a good car, 10km/h will mean absolutely nothing, you won't notice a difference.

But the fear of cameras causing you to look every 10 seconds at your speedo in fear is going to cause accidents all the fucking time.

The thing is, the government tries to make people think 10km/h over is the same thing as going 200km/h when they're not the same at all.

>>67710529
Our town wanted to move to USA but we doubt we can all get visas. You americans don't seem to want white aussies who share your values on guns and will contribute to society.
>>
>>67706032

That's basically for Muslims/Arabs/Poo In Loo's.

These Africans (not sure about the Somalis) are from Sudan. They already got cleared refugee status back in Sudan, and then our Christian lobbyist groups petitioned to have masses of them brought here because Muh Jesus Loves Everyone.

They instantly became violent and destructive. 90% of the males are violent criminals and despite numbering in only the thousands and being here for less than a decade, they already have a significant presence in the prison system.

This is after they were given unprecedented luxuries to try and mitigate the negative effects we've seen in the past with refugee settlement.

For instance, my neighbors are Sudanese. All three sons do not work, will not work and refuse to go to school (one was expelled for stabbing another student). They openly use drugs and the police refuse to intervene as it would cause more problems than it would solve. They steal at will. Literally see something they like in a car, smash the window, ransack it and move on, without breaking a sweat.

They fight and party incessantly. Monday to Sunday, sundown to sun up.

Here's the kicker. This is a neighborhood with median house prices of 1.5 million dollars and rising.

They are given a 6 bedroom, 2 storey house for 6 people. None of the family works, yet they have money for drugs, constant parties and BBQ's and booze. They are always decked out in luxury clothing and jewelry and have cars and smart phones.
>>
File: 1449237468178.jpg (38 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1449237468178.jpg
38 KB, 604x453
>>67709162
>We're not racists, that's the funny part. We've had asians here for 30 years, we even accepted the 5 decent refugees into OUR HOMES

In the video you're making, you ought to use an Asian woman as the narrator and set up a shot where she explains what's going on and explaining what's happening.

Also, be sure to feature the Asian girl at the end of the video pleading for help, because the human brain is more likely to remember the last thing they saw.

Asian removes the racism, and a female in trouble will subconsciously make men want to protect her. Try to get someone who's telegenic.
>>
File: 1457487288654.jpg (178 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457487288654.jpg
178 KB, 1042x1024
>>67704686
The town should of chased the mayor out if town or burnt her house down
>>
>>67710896
In my almost 40 years I've met exactly one Aussie and he was just over for a visit, and I've almost always lived in multicultural places.

Face it, you're just not diverse enough to meet our diversity quotas.
>>
File: Oregon-Standoff-via-Bob.jpg (84 KB, 960x690) Image search: [Google]
Oregon-Standoff-via-Bob.jpg
84 KB, 960x690
I was the aussie from woomelang
>>
>>67710976
We actually have a cute asian girl, we might do this. You guys want to help with scripting this and i'll pass ideas on?

Side note: They smashed our church's stained glass windows last night, i forgot to mention that guys

>>67711065
This is what i was trying to explain in the last thread, the mayor is from melbourne. She dosen't actually live here, she lives in a district like 150km away and "manages" us.

We don't need to be fucking managed, we diden't vote for this bitch.
>>
>>67710863
>>67710628
this is a pretty good idea, be as annoying as possible too, send letters, emails, call personally every single day, especially phone calls, lots of useless long phone calls asking the same thing over and over until the fucking problem goes away
>>
>>67710804
M8 you don't get how tightly the country is controlled. Let me give you an example.

My father works for a vocational training organization. He went and bought some phones to give to his staff as they were all working hundreds of miles apart at rural centres.

Six months later he tried to fly interstate. He got arrested by federal police at the airport and treated like a terrorist suspect, he was in half a dozen watch lists and a no-fly. Because he bought 5 sim cards. They'd been bugging his house (he's a 64 year old purebred aussie living with his old english wife and dog.)

The police state here is fucking mental. Not even going to go into the shit ive had to deal with.
>>
>>67711197
>They smashed our church's stained glass windows
Get some nice pictures of this, especially contrasted against the beauty of the church on a sunny peaceful day, including recognizable holy bits (statuary, iconagraphy, etc.), get some crosses in the shots if possible.

If it's the "Christians" who wanted these people here then you want to make sure they feel violated by it.
>>
>>67705354
Good luck on your new town if that's how you all decide to handle it. Awful situation.
>>
>>67711197
>she lives in a district like 150km away and "manages" us
What, why isn't one of the 200 guys living there the elected mayor instead of some bitch that's not even part of the community? That makes no sense.
>>
>>67710976
>>67710976
>>67710976
this
>>
File: 883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg (111 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg
111 KB, 377x500
>>67704686
fucking rapefugees come to my town i'll fuckin glass the cunts
>>
File: probly.jpg (74 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
probly.jpg
74 KB, 381x381
>>67711403

Revolution, my friend. I hope you understand where this ends.
>>
>>67710628

This,

Some russian dude brought down the Gulag system by FOLLOWING THE RULES EXACTLY and en mass.
>>
>>67711403
Again : don't those immigrant rely on barely protected infrastructure?
>>
>>67711212
We have 2 police officers in town, both of which live here. They want to do something about it but were actually given orders to "peacefully resolve conflicts".

These are violent offenders with machetes and guns, there's no peaceful resolution. They're trying to tell their superiors that but no-one's listening.

>>67711516
Will do, it's just dangerous venturing out into the middle of town now. It's a no-go zone and we don't head out there unless we're a convoy with at least 10 good men and some utes.

The niggers don't have cars at least, so they can't really get to our farms up the road.

>>67711604
We have a local representative but they are outranked, if that makes sense. Our town mayor fought hard for us but they were outnumbered by females on the panel saying how "good" it will be.
>>
>>67711403
Crikey m8
>>
I've heard so many stories about old small towns with populations in the hundreds being flooded by thousands of rapeugees. Best of luck to you. DO you know when the video will be ready? I don't want to miss it if this thread gets archived first.
>>
File: 1457661093004.gif (997 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1457661093004.gif
997 KB, 500x332
>>67708839
>>
>>67711604
Because the 200 guys living there are fagets. OP is a good example.
>>
I live in the most multicultural part of germoney and there's a refugee center in my neighbourtown. I haven't seen a single one of those fuckers but police has been more active lately.
>>
File: 384025-violent-brawl.jpg (53 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
384025-violent-brawl.jpg
53 KB, 650x366
>>67706544

They do. Then they deport them.

OP is incorrect.

The Sudanese however, are LEGAL refugees. They've been imported here.

The illegals (which aren't Sudanese, they're generally wealthy Arabs and people from the Sub-Continent) are kept out.

The Sudanese couldn't afford, let alone manage to organize, a people smuggling operation.

These creatures are ALMOST as retarded as full blooded Aboriginals, but ten times as problematic. For instance, when an Abo chimps out it generally only requires a stern white authority figure to calm them down and settle them.

These creatures just go all out. They'll kill you, each other....They don't give a fuck.

Wanna see something really foul?

Pic related.

>Australian soldiers on leave from Afghanistan having a drink at a club
>Sudanese niggers start taunting them about something idiotic
>The soldiers, who are busy fighting to save countries so cowards like these Sudanese don't get wholesale slaughtered by more dominant people, and so we can have a first world country like ours for them to run away too, ignore them. They keep going.
>Finally one of the soldiers snaps and lays one out
>Of course a whole pack of wild baboons descend
>The other soldiers finally jump in and fuck em up

>The soldiers are accused of poor discipline, being Drunk Racist White Trash etc etc

>Sudanese are "poor boys who dindu and havin' trouble adjusting to all this oppression and shit"

Wanna rage more? See the white QT's?

Yep. They're fighting and taunting the soldier, because they were there with the blacks.
>>
>>67711669
Always better to stop a problem before it starts.

Relatedly, there are probably other towns like this one being literally raped. Get in touch with them so you can organize. Create a network. Reach out to other towns yet to be raped so that they get scared of it and apply pressure to their own governments.
>>
>>67711779
It's still a fair way from being done, we don't have the best equipment here and we're still taking ideas on what to do for our video.

The asian idea is great, you guys got any more ideas how to make our video seem less racist?
>>
>>67711403
>that not a police state
>this is a police state
over here people get their house raided for shopping at a garden store
>>
>>67704686
Where do the rapefugees live? In apartment complexes?
>>
>>67711825
This anon is right, these refugees are not illegal, the government happily brought them here.

Sorry if i did not clarify correctly.

The government built them homes in the main town, we at first thought it was new developments and later found out the truth.
>>
>>67707424

The violent, savage Islanders...

Sadly the only thing keeping the Africans in check in Western Sydney.

The Pacific Islanders and Maori's are violent thugs, but they at least understand and accept the necessity of European Civilization and can still participate in it.

They hate the Africans far more openly and aggressively than white people do.
>>
>>67709230
>>67708905
WE ARE COMMING FOR THE DARKIES YOU AUSSIES COULDN'T WIN THE WAR VS US BUT WITH OUR FORCES COMBIND WE CAN KILL ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND SAVE AUSTRALIA

>t. emu
>>
>>67711771
>we don't head out there unless we're a convoy with at least 10 good men and some utes.
Hory shet. Def. get video of your convoy heading out (use a separate camera car or two).

Most people in the US haven't even seen still frames of the columns of dark black people trekking across fields in Europe. Video of you having to gang up because your own city is a no-go zone is KEY. KEY.
>>
>>67712040
Probably mansions with enough room to fit 500 refugee's
>>
Where's your mayor in all this ? can't you hang her ? throw her naked at the rapefugees for their sexual emergencies ?
>>
>>67704686
Dindu nuffin man
>>
>>67705067
Bump from Melbourne, Florida lol
>>
File: 1433744814826.jpg (113 KB, 831x571) Image search: [Google]
1433744814826.jpg
113 KB, 831x571
>>
>>67711674
It ends with me leaving to live in Russia ir maybe Trump's USA. At least the Russians are incompetent enough that their totalitarian laws don't mean shit to the average person and my money is basically enough to retire on and never wirk again.

Don't really care enough about what happens to this country to fight for it. The SJWs can have it. They made their bed.
>>
>>67712040
see >>67712065

>>67712081
We're heading up to a bigger town to buy some go-pros tomorrow.

>>67712081
We're gonna use our women crying as well for our video.

>>67712183
Scroll up
>>
>>67706158
This is why you don't give up your guns.

Even in Canada there would be dead rapefugees littering the streets.
>>
>>67708027

It's not a myth.

We actually hilariously had a huge Royal Commission in the 90's which led to idiotic recommendations about not having gang units that targeted gangs if they were comprised of minority ethnic groups and even more retarded not targeting pedophiles if they were homosexuals.

They even made us change the name of the Police Force to "Police Service" and brought over Police from England to give us sensitivity training.

It all went horribly wrong in the 90's which led to low Police numbers and eventually race riots, and they stepped back in and rectified a lot of it. At least in Sydney.

In Melbourne the Police were worried that if they arrested African criminals or policed them they would upset them and make them worse.
>>
>>67712065
Do you have any photos of the structures? Can I google Earth this shit?
>>
Get the KKK on the phone.
>>
>>67712395
>would be
Looks like you'll get your chance soon enough
>>
File: diversity.jpg (3 KB, 89x90) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
3 KB, 89x90
>>67705907
>>
>>67711689
>Some russian dude brought down the Gulag system by FOLLOWING THE RULES EXACTLY and en mass.
How?
>>
>>67711948

Simple, let the theme be a clash of culture rather than a clash of race, because essentially that's what it boils down to. Take for example the Anon earlier who said that the Christian Lebs here are typically great people but with Muslims you need to be a bit more wary. You probably don't hate all Africans by any measure, but you think the culture they are migrating from is antithetical to our society's. There's those 5 Africans in your town you mentioned were pretty good people and even themselves acknowledged that the culture they left behind is lesser. Then there's numerous other people who've fled war to come to Australia and embraced the society and its values - Italians, Greeks, Lebanese, Vietnamese etc
>>
>>67712485
Dunno, our town's name is woomelang

>>67712557
That's the pic
>>
>>67712376
I can mail you two xiamoi yi cams 1080p 60fps for 100 bucks :P
>>
>>67712557
>pictureforants.bmp
>>
File: 1449258674497.gif (410 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449258674497.gif
410 KB, 500x281
Separate, corner, and cut one of them down. Dispose of the body real clean like (maybe lye or something, figure it out), and leave the head on one of the rapefugee's doorstep with a warning message, printed of course.

The savages only understand violence, so make it real clear to them.

Make sure not to leave any fingerprints or hair particles, anything of the sort, anywhere.
>>
>>67712721
His name was Gorbachev
>>
>>67704686
if only you weren't disarmed you could protect yourself against wild animals.
>>
File: 1448283596045.jpg (40 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
1448283596045.jpg
40 KB, 453x576
>>67711197

>We actually have a cute asian girl, we might do this.

Hopefully she doesn't have a strong accent. being able to understand her is key.

Another idea is that if you can talk to this committee that approved the influx, and record them being against any type of help, then intersperse this committee/mayor group against smashed church windows and an abandoned town, it will help get the point across.

If you could *safely* get a shot of this narrator girl being threatened in a town she's lived in for years...

A word of caution is I wouldn't overly sensationalize this, that will hurt your cause. It needs to be legitimate
>>
>>67712069

What I've noticed through working with quite a few Pacific Islanders when I was working in warehouses is that the migrating generation generally lay low, work the lower end of middle class jobs and are easy going enough. It's their children who act like shits. One of my best friends, a Fijian immigrant even says the same.
>>
>>67712376
yeah I saw that she lives 200 klicks away right after posting my question.
>>
>>67712984
Oh it already is legit m8, we don't need to embellish anything. The truth is enough, they've destroyed the town.

It's just about how to not come across as racists for telling the truth.
>>
>>67708310
mexico is so fucking insane that i'm totally willing to believe that the cartels have pop-stars and brain-washed babes; while local militias have action-star cops with shady backrounds and family held hostage.
>>
File: polandvseu.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
polandvseu.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>67705354
Women in politics not even once
>>
>>67713194
That's impossible m8. See Trump. You just need to be able to deal with it.
>>
>>67712724
Indeed. Get some video interviews of these five people explaining from their point of view and personal experience what is going on and what went on in their home country, why they escaped, what they think is going to happen.

Maybe have some intro clips of them being model citizens doing some kind of productive manual labor or whatever it is they do if you really want to get documentaryish about it.

And be sure the interview takes place in some location where they've obviously been forced out of a normal living condition and are taking refuge with you.
>>
>>67709260
Police would smash them but the media would label them racist and the pollies would "act" and officers would lose their job. Thanks America for ruining the white people I hope that extra dollar ahmed is going to receive from the government and spend at your store was worth it
>>
>>67713142
>It's their children who act like shits
this is an all too common theme across all culturally enriched European countries
>>
>>67709330
no cameras for catching speeders are marked in the US.
>>
>>67708146

>implying sandniggers and dutch windmillniggers wouldn't be dead within 10 seconds anywhere in the South and most of the rural North

Bubba would be sitting on a throne of blue helmets

inb4 the UN sends SPURDOOOO tier swedish UN peacekeepers and they just run around getting raped in Atlanta
>>
>>67712069
Most non-whites do. SE Asians hate niggers. Chinese hate niggers. Even Arabs hate niggers. Mexicans fucking loathe niggers with unbridled fury, barring the very small percentage of Latinos who join street gangs and adopt nig culture.
>>
>>67704686
send a clear message:
kill them all, leave 400 bodies
>>
>>67713142

That's true. Completely. You see it all the time with the Fijians.

But even then...They act like Australian/New Zealand shits.

But the Africans and Muslims are actually anti-Australian.

A Fijian will rob a petrol store to get money to buy booze or drugs.

An African/Lebanese Muslim will rob you, rape you and then kill you and then scream about death to the white man/west.
>>
>>67713359
Funny, those laws were enacted because people were so sick of speed traps that the cameras were all getting shot up and destroyed.

>b-but muh australia doesnt have guns
>>
>>67712929
>Gorbachev

do you have a link ? I can't find him.
>>
>>67710896
I'll marry an qt aussie girl from your town to give her citizenship and some anchor babies
>>
>>67713295
God look at that bitch's eyes bulge when he tells the truth.
>>
>>67705907
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>67705354
Are you pranking me bro?
>>
File: 1457565727526.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1457565727526.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>67713531
>Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev is a former Soviet statesman. He was the eighth and last leader of the SovietUnion, having served as General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union from 1985 until 1991 when the party was dissolved.
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU0OTgyMDY3NzI3.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0OTgyMDY3NzI3.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>67713531
do you really not know who gorbachev is ?
>>
>>67705354
Shoot ya roifle at em ya fucke druggo
>>
Be vigilant OP. Let's look on the bright side. 2016 is the Naming of the Nigger. Even faggot Euro socialists are starting to come around. Emperor Trump is the white renaissance
>>
>>67713735
>>67713812

When was he in the Gulag?
>>
>>67713531
Holy shit this level of underage. Read a book retard
>>
File: 1457932964423.png (99 KB, 1214x261) Image search: [Google]
1457932964423.png
99 KB, 1214x261
>>67713371
Being latino and hating niggers is great I'm not considered racist
>>
>>67710628
How about this:
>The fittest people try to flee to Europe.
>Those missing people hurt the local economy and communities deeply.
>You don't want to deprive those countries of their future, do you?

>Unfortunately some criminals use the situation to escape the law.
>Among those are rapists.
>You don't want to deprive those victims of justice, do you?

>The UNHCR can transport refugees from camps to accepting countries with special passenger planes.
>Walking is extremely dangerous and expensive because of people smugglers exploiting those refugees.
>You don't want to send them in the arms of criminals instead of using safe air transport do you?

>The UNHCR is underfunded.
>Turkey demands billions of dollars to care about refugees and does not want this money to go to aid organisations like the UNHCR.
>Why are you funding Turkey instead of the UNHCR?

I have mixed feelings about pointing out how migrant transport usually goes. But basically arguments in this vein should bog them down if well thought out (not related to OP).

Just follow the rules to the letter and point out how they are hurting those countries. (Better deliver weapons and bomb illegally without UN mandate. Try to force regime changes wherever you go.)
>>
File: 1451427635173.jpg (104 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1451427635173.jpg
104 KB, 400x300
>>67704686
>James said he believed the group, largely made up of young men of African ethnicity, had been unfairly targeted.

“I think that’s ridiculous. I think that’s wrong to say that,” he said.

“People find that offensive because it’s coming from a person in a very high position as well.

“(It’s) basically racism.”

Holy fucking dicks, I always thought that you lads didn't have to put up with this shit. Wouldn't it be a shame if the places accommodating these poor, helpless refugees burned down mysteriously?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Sudanese Australian here AMA
>>
>>67705354
>selling all our properties
How?
Who the fuck would buy?
>>
>>67714004
>>67713812
>>67713735

I know who the leader is.. I just can't image someone who was once in the gulag system for being a subversive suddenly became leader of russia.
>>
>>67714086
Why don't you get in touch with people like OP that are having their lives ruined? Do it for the good of the Sudanese or else there really will be racism over it and you and other decent people like you will be treated unfairly.
>>
>>67710529
Agreeing with this guy. Come to Canada. Our faggot PM is importing as many future Liberal voters as he can. We need some good, white conservatives to help us offset the balanced population. As long as you aren't a Bogan fuckhead, you should do fine. Come to the Prairie Provinces (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba) for the most conservative provinces in the country. Alberta's got nice mountains. Do it.
>>
>>67714004
What's the family response if a Jap girl goes to North America and gets with a nigger?
>>
>>67714193
Nowadays Gorby is big with the UN crowd. He's one of the folks who declares that the people of the Earth have no right to their own water, and that it all belongs to the UN.

It's a certain kind of mentality.
>>
>>67714191
Leftists who want to live in the most diverse town ;)

No but seriously, it's fucked. Our properties have tanked in value.
>>
File: A (11).gif (4 MB, 425x239) Image search: [Google]
A (11).gif
4 MB, 425x239
>>67713950
>>67714193
never. as far as I know.
But noone said he was, he just brought it down. you have to be on the outside to start any kind of legal measure

people inside gulags are not even considered people.
>>
>>67714193
See Nelson Mandela, Yulia Tymoshenko, Che Guevara, et al... people like revolutionaries
>>
>>67714086
>>67714219

Why don't you make Sudan nice? What about all the Sudanese you left behind?

Do you not care for your people and country?
>>
>>67714086

how many women have you raped?

why are you and your people such failures?
>>
>>67714474

Ok we are not talking about the same person then.
>>
>>67714406
Seems racist for the value to have dropped.

(In other words, if you want to point that out, you can't be called racist for simply showing how everybody agrees this is a problem that's not to do with race.)
>>
>>67713233

Not sure about the stories, but the pop stars and babes are definitely narco hoes. And so was the senator. The battle priest and stuff was all too real too.
>>
>>67714193
>>67714475
Ann Suu Kyi or whatever her name is in Burma also comes to mind
>>
>>67714219
My family is a member of the state Sudanese community group and partakes in local community events and what not. I dont live in the state that the incident happened in but something similar happened in Queensland a while ago. The Sudanese youth were having brawls with the other Polynesian kids. Community leaders from both sides came together to stop the chimp out.
>>
>>67705354
dude go find your cunt mayor and shoot her in her foot and kick her ass, dont be a bitch be the one that gets away with it.
>>
>>67714406
Which part of town are the rapefugee houses?
>>
File: 1444249718745.jpg (18 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444249718745.jpg
18 KB, 306x306
>>67704686
>The 17-year-old was arrested around 10am as part of an ingoing investigation into a series of alleged burglaries and car thefts in Melbourne’s southeastern and northwestern suburbs.

>ingoing

wtf kinda website is this
>>
>>67714780
That sounds to me like an excellent sort of story to document and promulgate. Perhaps other level-headed people like yourselves will seek to emulate it.
>>
File: images-19.jpg (39 KB, 614x239) Image search: [Google]
images-19.jpg
39 KB, 614x239
>>67714862
Our #1 leading news network
>>
>>67710896
Almost wish they would try that shit here in America. It would give me an excuse to start using this pile of ammo I'm sitting on.
>>
>>67711771
>We have 2 police officers in town, both of which live here. They want to do something about it but were actually given orders to "peacefully resolve conflicts".
>These are violent offenders with machetes and guns, there's no peaceful resolution. They're trying to tell their superiors that but no-one's listening.

Tell them about >>67710628
>I think the best course of action would be to bog down the state with complaints and lawsuits on many levels.
>Police inaction, zoning, enviromental, ...
>Basically passive aggressiveness on steroids.

But on their level. They should read up on police procedures filing complaints and file notes (Aktennotiz).
Basically how to make everyone who is responsible for this possibly miserable, just by following the rules.

I wonder if they can specify race/refugee status if somebody commits a crime. (Don't let them distort crime statistics, by not filing).

Is there a sheriff / deputy system in Australia?
>>
>>67714860
In the center. We all now live on the farms outside.

>>67714862
Oh yea, that's newscorp.

Fun fact: They're one of australia's biggest news stations but they regularly have spelling errors.

>>67714948
Yep. They literally hire indians to write these articles, plus no-one does their job and spellchecks it. Mistakes are very common.
>>
>>67710047
this is so true it brings a tear to my eye.. our glorious country used to be so based
>>
File: 34201012183132.jpg (142 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
34201012183132.jpg
142 KB, 1280x853
>>67714381
why would their be a response ? that girl wouldn't even have a family by then :^)
>>
>>67715015
>Is there a sheriff / deputy system in Australia?
Nope. There's only state, federal and secret police here. Nothing that local.
>>
>>67705672
man i remember some anon you linked his ut some years back and i watched him bathe in dead animal as bait - lay in the ground for a lot of time still and catch a bird who tried to eat him
lel
>>
>>67714513
I moved out of Sudan when I was like five years old. I've spent the majority of my life in Australia and consider myself Australian. I dont have any hope for South Sudan, I went to visit in 2013 and it's never going to get better unless the current generation in charge dies off. I do wish one day to go back and hopefully make a positive change but I'm not going to die over some bullshit.
>>
>>67710923
That's some fucked up shit
>>
>>67715051
>regularly have spelling errors.
Copy editing has been dead and gone for years. I used to think it was just a sign that the major media were all so bankrupt they couldn't afford it anymore, and then I noticed that everybody has these phones and twitters and it's not just accepted but even a sign of social inclusion to be shit at the written word.
>>
>>67713531
He's downstairs
>>
>>67715051
In between Dettman Ln and Sunraysia Hwy? The buildings with the blue/green roofs?
>>
>>67704686
>blood will boil

no it won't
eat shit, white trash island resident. i hope those nogs rape and kill your family
>>
>>67715138
I meant: Is there a way to help them (within law), if they get overwhelmed policing a chimp out?
>>
>>67704686
What's your channel name, cobber? I want to see it.
>>
>>67705354
So this is what will happen to Canada. Fuck
>>
>>67715392
In Australian heat? I'm surprised life still grows there.
>>
>>67704686
Refugees in australia? WTF I thought your fuckers were full!!!!
>>
>>67714534
A majority of things actually poverty, USA nigger culture, identity issues, lack of strict parenting, tribalism beliefs. I don't consider myself a failure I'm in one the best universities which i got accepted into for my good grades.
>inb4 diversity quota
>>
>>67705672
Spec Ops: The Emu War
>>
File: Merkel.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2435) Image search: [Google]
Merkel.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2435
>>67715165
Who is cutting onions?
>>
>>67712027

Our government is extremely paranoid because they don't want another Timothy McVeigh 2: Electric Boogaloo, or for anyone to hold the power to question their authority, hence the drive to get rid of guns, as well as ridiculous Patriot Act enabled raids.
>>
>>67715441
I dunno, probably? Up to them if they want to do that I guess.
>>
>>67709026
So fucking true it hits the feels into orbit reaching the speed of light.
>>
>>67715391
-35.680406, 142.657162

Google maps has not updated yet but take a look at the construction vehicles in the background. (go to street view)

>>67715459
Don't have one yet, we're still making the video. I will keep you guys posted.
>>
>>67715787
>Don't have one yet, we're still making the video. I will keep you guys posted.
Fuck, well hopefully I get to see it. Gotta head out soon. Just make one real quick and post it in this thread.
>>
>>67705354
Where do you live?
>>
File: 2016-02-20-20-45-35--844341164.jpg (16 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-20-20-45-35--844341164.jpg
16 KB, 274x184
>>67715441
Also
>tfw nobody so much as bats an eye at the fact we have secret police that work for the parties

Is the whole world really so far gone that this is normal and OK?
>>
>>67708146
I thought cartels were all for the second amendment I mean that's how they get their guns.
>>
>>67715780
Might as well go talk to them and ask. If nothing else, this serves as a bridge to build with people who ought to want to help solve the problem, gently remind them that the locals are having problems, etc.
>>
>>67715165
>I'm not going to die over some bullshit.

I found your problem, and honestly this is everyone problem.

You will never be free, while those who rule over have the fear of death on you.
>>
>>67715787
I'm genuinely interested in helping. Giving coordinates to a field of dirt, and just not being upfront where the niggers are holed up is not is not a productive approach.
>>
>>67705354
>5 months ago a feminist mayor
stopped reading right there because i exactly know how this will end
>>
Doesn't feel very good to have your lands invaded, eh?

Enjoy the colonization, devil motherfuckers.
>>
>>67710976
this
>>
>>67716113
Female genital mutilation? :D
>>
>>67713142
I'd say it's the same with the abbos here, but a lot of the older ones are too drunk all the time to even work.
>>
>>67705354
why don't you just start killing them one by one and bury them into the outskirts?
who the fuck would search for them? there's a 99% chance they came there with fake papers, so...
the government will just say: "Oh maybe they ran away because of the raycissssss!"

Why do you want to run from YOUR OWN LAND?
YOUR OWN TOWN?!
This could never happen in Hungary
>>
>>67713194
>It's just about how to not come across as racists for telling the truth.
it's going to happen either way not matter how much you pussy foot around it git good
>>
>>67716092
I thought you wanted to know where the new houses were. They built a whole load of developments there, as you can see with the impending construction on street view.
>>
>>67716127
Oque porra vc meio? Vcs pegou sua casa como metodo mesmo cara.
>>
>>67713295
Most women who work in government haven't worked a single day in the private sector in their life. Socialism is essentially a career opportunity for them, they will shit on and destroy a country if that gives some more power and money for a while. No single thought about the long-term effects or the people paying for it all.
>>
File: fucken2.png (456 KB, 727x1166) Image search: [Google]
fucken2.png
456 KB, 727x1166
> tfw let 1mio rapefugees in and still no apex gangs
> only hundreds of rapes
>>
>>67716199
multiculturalism and death of a culture
>>
>>67716336
>hundreds
this much delusion
>>
>>67716298
I'm not white.
>>
>>67707387
So what, it has happened to you as well, look at the Somalis in Minnesota
>https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com
>>
File: fucken schokolade.jpg (299 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
fucken schokolade.jpg
299 KB, 1366x768
>>67716424
everything's fine here... look at this map with a collection of tragic isolated incidents

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q
>>
File: 20000keks.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
20000keks.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>67708310
>Euphoria support unit
god damn it I love Mexico
>>
>>67715723
it wasn't homeland security, its police looking for weed
>>
>>67710976
This, also include the 5 refugees that are helping you out and get testimonies from them.
>>
>>67715621
>A majority of things actually poverty, USA nigger culture, identity issues, lack of strict parenting, tribalism beliefs. I don't consider myself a failure I'm in one the best universities which i got accepted into for my good grades.
How does US black culture even get over there? I always find it strange when I see africans here that adopt american black thug culture rather than the local culture.

That being said the Sudanese where I live are totally fine but they are all older and around 30+.
>>
>>67716537
And they've been flying more in and settling them the whole time. Our 2010 Census was used to figure out which neighborhoods were "segregated" so more Section 8 government housing could be allocated for them to be resettled into.

Just give it some time. The USA is going to be the laughing stock of the world before most people here know it.
>>
>>67714086
how do you feel about retards like op is describing getting you deported?
>>
>>67716428
Native br's dont exist anymore m8 save for a few lost-in-time tribes that noone contacted yet. You benefited as much as anyone from the invasion
>>
>>67716598
>all crimes are surely reported and everything is released to the public
just like Köln was instantly released, right?
>>
>>67708310
watch cartel land, it gives a little backstory to this badassery
>>
>>67705354
Well, what are their nigger tactics?
>>
File: 55080612111354.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
55080612111354.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>67716279
>and bury them
don't bury them, pretty sure the body would be gone in a couple days if you just leave it there.
>>
>>67707671
why can't you get a gun anon?
are you by any chance a convict
>>
>>67715723
McVeigh was an FBI plant meant to paint militias as homegrown terrorists.

He attended one Michigan Militia meeting and sat in the back.
>>
>>67717036
I have one, but most of the other town members gave theirs up.

Besides, you know we can't use the guns even for self defense.

Victoria police claims "self defense is not a human right" on their site, i shit you not.
>>
>>67705354
stop being racist and welcome the rapes and murders
it's called 'enrichment'
>>
>>67704686
is there an estimate for the financial cost of the damages yet?
>>
>>67716687
I am guessing US black culture gets around because of how powerful the US media is, really it's everywhere.
>>
>>67710923
LITERALLY KEKED!
>>
>>67711771

>Our town mayor fought hard for us but they were outnumbered by females on the panel saying how "good" it will be.

Women in government everyone
>>
>>67717253
Dunno but our church is smashed up, our bakery is gone and one lady's home got a "Random" fire that burned it down.

They've also broken the traffic lights and break-ins are common.
>>
I actually lost sleep over this thread last night. you should contact some grand dragon or wizard of the kkk and send some of them on a vacation to australia. im sure they are looking for new chapters. they love media attention. as far as i can tell they love getting a good beating on camera.
>>
>>67717272
I don't travel abroad very often, but I'm always gobsmacked at how much the US's black culture is emulated. It's like the very first thing to wash ashore by far in any otherwise untainted culture. And it's always so innocent at first -- you look at it and you just know it's going to be years of a spreading infection before they start to figure out how toxic it is.

It's just terrible what the media Jews are doing.
>>
>>67716735
>And they've been flying more in and settling them the whole time. Our 2010 Census was used to figure out which neighborhoods were "segregated" so more Section 8 government housing could be allocated for them to be resettled into.
>Just give it some time. The USA is going to be the laughing stock of the world before most people here know it.
This is ridiculously fucked up.
>>
>>67717434
It's a shame they couldn't have moved them to a liberal nest like Nimbin or Byron Bay.
>>
>>67717676
We do exactly the same thing. "Privileged" white rich communities get littered with slummy apartment blocks for people on welfare.
>>
>>67717635
I wish we could import some americans to help us even the numbers, at the moment they know we're outnumbered.

And only like 50 of us are able bodied men, rest are women and kids.

They're all 20-25 year old "children".

Can't lie i have dreams of american warriors coming in and liberating us, handing us guns and we fight together against the hordes threatening the anglosphere
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.