[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.S. Officials Bash ‘Shitty’ Belgian Security Forces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 48623621.cached.jpg (83 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48623621.cached.jpg
83 KB, 800x500
>Americans claim the Belgians are like clueless ‘children’ who are too incompetent to handle today’s terror threat.

>U.S. counterterrorism officials are frustrated and angry at Belgium’s inability to tackle ISIS terror cells that are successfully plotting murderous attacks on the West from inside the country’s tiny capital city.

read more:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/22/u-s-officials-bash-shitty-belgian-security-forces.html
>>
>Face shields

Why are these so popular in Europe? First GIGN now Belgium.
>>
>>68492682
Aside from shrapnel protection, I thought there was some memo about terrorists potentially trying to throw boiling substances or acids in the faces of cops who try to arrest them.
>>
>be Belgian police
>get fucked by budget cuts
>get fucked by clueless bureaucrats
>get fucked by EU on top of that
>get fucked by stolen pension
>get fucked by random claims of racism
>do everything possible to perform job in absurd environment without getting fired or thrown in prison for breaking a retarded side law
>get called a clueless child as a result

I fucking feel for the police and anti-terror squads.
>>
They should stick to luftwaffles.
>>
>>68493011
I'm surprised they don't just quit, this is terrible.
>>
>Pistols only
>Archives
>License to kill
>>
>>68492516
>call Belgians children for not stopping an attack with 35 or so casualties

> giant fucking planes flew into skyscrapers and americlaps didn't notice until after it happened.

Please.
>>
>>68493362
There's still a sense of duty in them. Perhaps also patriotism. But fucking hell are politicians wanting to rip that from them.
>>
The Euros don't have a south to draw on to get their soldiering done like we do. The cuckolds at the coffee shops that weigh less than most women are the best they have to throw into their security forces.
>>
>>68493011
People are criticizing high-ranking Belgian police officials and intelligence agents; not really the officers themselves.

The officers have taken out several terrorists, but their bosses give them so many restrictions and confusing orders that it is difficult to find the terrorists in time.
>>
>>68493011
this. the only children are the government and the belgian population who can't stomach that the "Others" aren't angels.
>>
>shitty
Great writing, very believable
>>
Is Belgium even just one country, functionally?
>>
>>68493469
>There's still a sense of duty in them. Perhaps also patriotism
Good for you, then. German police are traitors. It's extremely hard to deal with them if you're white, while muslims have a carte blanche and generally don't ever get into trouble with the police.
>>
You have to admit, it's pretty amazing the kebab were able to pull off a complex attack on this scale despite all the heat that was supposedly coming down on them. The usual pattern is that when security forces start to react to a raised terror level, the cells just go dormant and abort any planned attack.
>>
>>68493576
Officers usually have to deal with all fall out whether it's their superiors or not (on top of the retarded 'fuck the police' shit).
Their superiors are usually getting orders from politicians who always end up staying in the shadows when such restrictions and stupid rules are brought to light.
>>
>>68493752
Guess who's making them do that.
Corruption starts from the top.
>>
>>68493595

They were quoting an official directly.
>>
>>68493903
>Guess who's making them do that.
Nobody, really. Especially the younger cops are all leftist extremists (the older ones, too, but not as completely). I am not kidding. It is a big mistake to have trust in the police here and it will be a big problem in the future.
>>
Did you notive, as they were taking the Paris guy out a few days ago, they had to cover them for snipers in other apartment buildings?
That's how little control they have in Belgium. Even France has enough balls to let the police raid the entire fucking block and used a grenade launcher.
>>
>>68494137
You're an idiot
>>
>>68493418
>>call Belgians children for not stopping an attack with 35 or so casualties
>> giant fucking planes flew into skyscrapers and americlaps didn't notice until after it happened.
9/11 was the culmination of a decade of Mossad/Saudi work.
Wasn't as if there was a hijacking a few days before and then another one.
>>
>>68494073
Cops usually end up red pilled because they do see what happens, and they keep ending up in the same neighborhoods.
If they start left, they quickly change but end up fucked by the same system.
The only places you'll have lefty cops stay lefties is in comfy places almost devoid of outsiders.
>>
>>68493469

Cops are corrupt cunts
>>
>>68494224
>You're an idiot
kek, let me get you the fucking tape retard and you can see the cops covering for snipers as they take him out.
I wonder if you're the same Belgian cuck I was arguing with about Molenbeek 2 days before this happened.
sure seems like it.
>>
>>68494224
>You're an idiot
OK cuck, here's the video. Watch them cover the windows on other side of street for snipers. You do that in a fucking warzone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3evgRXy5Dyc
>>
>>68493791
what's so complex about entering an airport and a metro with a bunch of homemade bombs?
>>
>>68494073
I lived in Germany until I was 20 and I remember most older policemen being right winged or even slightly racist.

Usually, in my group of friends, I was always the first one to get controlled and more accurate. I literally couldn't walk 100 meters alone at night without getting police controlled. So I really wonder how such attacks could even happen.

t. Muslim, Arab.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.