[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Armyfags: This is my story. Hello to whom it may correspond:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: US_flag_48_stars.svg.png (6 KB, 220x116) Image search: [Google]
US_flag_48_stars.svg.png
6 KB, 220x116
Help Armyfags: This is my story.

Hello to whom it may correspond:
Greetings. My name is Marco, and I am a 20 year old Honduran national. Even though I have never lived in the US (I have entered the country in various occasions for tourism purposes)I believe I share the same ideals with American people. I believe that justice and freedom are the most valuable assets a human being can posses in their moral integrity. I believe in Capitalism, to trample tyrants and to stand up for the weak. I believe we are in times were all of the freedoms we have are taken for granted. Today's events (Brussels, Belgium) alongside with other tragic events have moved me. I believe we live under constant threat from international terrorist organizations, and I would like to put my grain of sand for your sons, my sons to have a better time in this world. I am confident I can prove to be a valuable asset to the US peacekeeping core, and willingly provide all of my mental, physical and personal efforts to exhaust the enemy's reign of terror that might strike the nerve of any free man.

Currently, I do not have any record belonging to ay armed forces group in my country or abroad. I am currently a student in University of the America's Puebla majoring in International Business management.
The reason for my inquiry, is that I would like to explore my options to resume my studies and serve the ideal of Freedom, liberty and justice for all in the US Army. Nothing would make me feel fulfilled as a person than becoming a professional and at the same time, do something of meaning for those who I love,and those others who I don't know; but just want the same thing I want. Being Free.
>>
>>68483662
> CONT
I have complete dominance in 3 languages, English, Spanish and Italian. My father, being a security consultant for private and american-based enterprises in Honduras, has inherited me the knowledge of proper use of firearms. I am far from being me at my full potential, but I believe if Uncle Sam can guide me along the steps, I can demonstrate that will, faith, hard work and deep belief in honest ideals can nurture even the simplest of women or men to rise beyond the heavens, and do what he or she thinks is right.

Whoever reads this, I hope you can interpret it through the eyes of Uncle Sam, and give a honest man the chance to serve, not their country (yet) but what they believe it is correct.
I am looking forward with your response. Thank you very much for your time.
>>
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>68484289
>American Intellectuals
Learn to read, Im Honduran; dipshit.
>>
>>68484487
Your flag is the Mexican flag, is it not?
>>
The fuck are you posting here for. Go take your special snowflake story to the teller at the airport.

If you have money why are you saying you can't get in?
>>
Post on Reddit, they actually help ppl there. Ppl hur on only going to be mean
>>
File: 1456518863988.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1456518863988.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>68484487
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>68484625
It's called Easter. If you visited Mexico, and posted from there, would YOU like to be called Mexican? I think not. WALL.
>>
>>68484625
>University of the America's Puebla

Is in Puebla, Mexico you idiot.
>>
You can do this. There is a path to citizenship through serving in the US military.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/noncitizenjoin.htm

Good luck.
>>
>>68484812
>>68484837
Let me revise:
>central American intellectuals
>>
>>68484721
I can get in, I loved Toronto btw. Sorry for your Major dying, even I have no clue who we was. It's just that the most powerful army in the world, requires security clearances and whatnot, and I am unsure if they are handed out to immigrants in their armed forces. I think if I really tried, I could easily get an American card, but given my personal situation it is hard for me. I am looking more in a military-college type of way.
>>
File: 1453475146411.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1453475146411.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>68483662

Fuck off Mexican Tidus.
>>
You're pretty based Paco...but, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

When the Race War or the Holy World War commences we can fight as brothers however.
>>
>>68485038
Just FYI, Univ. of Americas (UDLAP) was founded by the Jenkins Foundation, most of our faculty is american, and 50% of the population is from abroad. We are maybe the only university in Mexico that somehow is republican and kinda supports trump. kek
>>
>>68485203
shit man sometimes I just wanna kill muslim extremisms, I mean fuck me for trying faggot.
>>
>>68485040
Apply for the marines, they will let you in and offer you citizenship the quickest way.
>>
>>68485322
It's funny how spics have to be taught by Americans and others from abroad.
>>
>>68485526
>>68485526
Dude, I aint gon lie. I know and accpet the American way is the way. Just like modern society looks up to the greeks, the US has the political and economical doctrines I abide for.
>>
OP whatever you do, do not join the U.S. army. They are fat nasty fucks, not to mention mostly women, and you will be sorely disappointed if you are looking for a true military experience. They won't even teach you how to shoot a rifle.

What you need to do is go to your nearest Marine recruiter and join the United States Marine Corps, which is generally regarded as the worlds finest fighting force. There you experience true brotherhood and comraderie unmatched by any other branch of the armed forces.

Thank me later future devil dog
>>
>>68485434
you think they will let me continue my studies? Is there a program or somehting?
>>
>>68485933
Bro, today I talked to a marine he served in 89 in the gulf and told me that same thing. Do you think there is a program or some shit that can allow me to become a frofessional whilst doing my service?
>>
>>68486086
professional*
>>
>>68483720
>>68483662
Army here. We haven't defended the nation since WW2 Pacific Theatre.

Reconsider your motivation
>>
>>68486086
Yes there is and you will get citizenship immediately upon graduating basic training. In the marines we have a tuition assistance program which allows you to go to school while serving and pays for your tuition at the same time.
>>
>>68486245
bro, how could I contact u for info on that?
>>
>>68486231
so whats the army's function now a days? I mean who fought in Fallujah or in Baghdad? how does the governemnt decide that shit?
>>
>>68486357
nvm saw the link.
>>
>>68486231

The Army seems like the most feminized branch of the military, worse than the National Guard.

Marines and Navy are based.
>>
>>68483662
Tldr. Just contact a recruiter in the us. They go out of their way to get you in the army most of the time. Answer them with short, clear answers like yes or no. Don't tell them anything they don't need to know or can't find out themselves ex. I broke my leg a long time ago(they won't x-ray you) . Some of the best soldiers I've known are foreign nationals.

t. Former Army Scout
>>
>>68486357
You can't contact me just go to your local recruiter or go to marines.com
>>
>>68486464

Marines went in and killed everything then the Army rolled in. I'm not sure which branch was in the Air role however.
>>
>>68486607
there is no army recriuter in Honduras. I doubt I can just walk non challantly to the embassy and send a letter to Obama. But thanks for the links and the insight.
>>
>>68486804
Don't go to an army recruiter bro trust me you don't want to join the army. The marines are a different branch of the armed forces completely separate from the army. You will be able to contact a recruiter through the website
>>
>>68486966
damn it, it tells me that I need a US adress.
>>
>>68483662
>>68484938
all the branches offer citizenship through service. some of the best guys i met when i was in the AFwere army who gained there citizenship through enlistment. even a guy who had earned his masters in human conflict and was just enlisting because he wanted to experience it first hand
>>
>>68487576
Funny, my favorite foreign guy was from Zimbabwe, Africa who had a degree in psychology and he enlisted just for the experience as well.
>>
>>68488064
sometimes i feel like americas work ethic has gone down the shithole
>>
>>68483662
I don't see why you couldn't join. People don't realize that a ton of people get citizenship from joining the army. I was army aviation so it was just white people but in basic there were people from mexico, costa rica, taiwan, the philippines and australia. If you google it, you can get a lot more info. I think anyone that is willing to deploy with the US military and complete their contract deserves citizenship. The US needs more people that are willing to actually do something other than bitch and moan and cry on the internet.
>>
>>68488382
thanks for that. I just created a marines.com account, and I should get my response within 5 business days. Hope I dont have to drop my studies, I hope they can give me equivalences for my courses.
>>
>>68488636
maybe not equivalents. u get college credit through basic and usually get paid college through post 9-11 and other gi bills.
>>
>>68483662

Go to Canada you fucking beaner.
>>
>>68488294
It's true, the average Americans idea of fun today is sitting on their ass and talking on social media or playing video games. It kills people's work ethic, I know because I suffered from video game addiction, Army cured that problem fast.
>>
>>68489149
lol i suffer from it still.... i think chairforce only made it worse
>>
>>68489573
Idk, I have everything. I am good looking, have money in a shithole country and consider myself smarter than my peers, but I feel I lack discipline. I need to get my ass handed out to me and get some discipline and learn to respet others for God's sake.
>>
File: illegalstudents.jpg (77 KB, 440x390) Image search: [Google]
illegalstudents.jpg
77 KB, 440x390
All these traitor Americans in here. Fuck off back to rebbit.

I don't care about your special snowflake essay either OP, stay the fuck out or go to Canada.
>>
>>68483662

I'm sure you'll be able to serve if you come here legally. We're always happy to have skilled people who share our ideals here.
>>
>>68489949
hahah this edgy faggot.... dude our military is made up of tons of people who join for citizenship
atleast one in every graduating class.... mine had like 15
>>
>>68489949
>WE WUZ AZTECS N'SHIT.
>>
>>68488636
You won't get credit at any school in the US for credits at a foreign university. That I do know.
>>
>>68486245
Lmao this is literally for the TOP 100 marines every selection period. I think there are three each year.
>>
File: whitegenocide.jpg (65 KB, 593x294) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.jpg
65 KB, 593x294
>>68490189

I'm not trying to be edgy you brown piece of shit. America was a white country and it has been historically. We've been getting worse and worse since we let all you Mexicans and 3rd world pieces of shit into our country.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.