[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>family discusses the terrorist attacks >point out that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: images.png (4 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 208x243
>family discusses the terrorist attacks
>point out that Islam's ideology is a serious problem as it actively calls for terrorist attacks
>dad freaks
>"show me something that isn't on reddit or 4chan that proves these wild accusations, because those guys are full of hate and put horrible things into your brain!"

Ok

>Google "islam terrorism quran quotes"
>literally every result he just goes into straight denial and says that each site has some sort of right wing extremist political agenda.
>immediately navigates away from the quran quotes page where it's literally like 160+ listings and looks up the "About Us" to try and discredit all of these "hate sites"

Please help.
>>
>>68467059
Muslims are less civilized than niggers even without factoring in terrorism.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html?sid=ST2008042802857

>In Belgium, Muslims from Morocco and Turkey make up at least 16 percent of the prison population, compared with 2 percent of the general populace, the research found.

That was in 2008. Now those numbers are now 6% of the total population and 45% of the prisoners. The ratio of Muslim population percentage to prison population percentage stayed proportional.

http://www.sudinfo.be/726092/article/actualite/belgique/2013-05-17/45-des-detenus-des-prisons-belges-sont-de-confession-musulmane
>>
So how many black men does you mom fuck in a given month? Because your dad is a full blown cuck.
>>
>>68467059
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
>>
>>68467215

Wouldn't that make prisons the perfect breeding ground for terrorism?
>>
>>68467463
They are already Muslims, so they are already potential terrorists.
>>
>>68467059
Ask him to vacation in a Muslim country.
>>
File: the moderate side of islam.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
the moderate side of islam.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>inb4 Pew Research Center is racist

sure thing anons dad
>>
I showed him the poll statistics floating around where a shitload of british muzzies praise shit that ISIS has done, and he's like "well that's just a poll."

I'm basically at the point where I want a terrorist attack each day just to prove him wrong.

Mom is slowly becoming red pilled.
>>
>>68467059
Teach your dad to read the verses before and after, that way he can smugly say "See? This only applies if muslims are attacked" and so on. Much better than denying.
>>
>>68467059
My uncle is based as fuck. Instead of that shit he goes all in and calls Islam "an evil religion."
>>
>>68467834
>well that's just a poll
Jesus christ what else does he want, he's basically gonna deny any data you show to him.
>>
Facts mean shit in the real world.
Evidence is just a white invent.
>>
>>68467059
Wait what i have never heard of a father being a complete leftist. Like at most indifferent or just what peace but never a mudslime apologist wtf.

Shouldn't it go against some kind of father/family man instincts to be apologetic for muslim terrists suicide bombers ?
>>
>>68468759
It's canada.
>>
>>68467834
Canabro. Don't worry, so long as you're mom is getting there he'll be fine. Men usually listen to their wives when it comes to them having different views.
>>
>>68467059

show him the PEW research study about extremist tenants of Islam.

If he tries to deny it tell him to eat a dick. PEW research is credible as fuck.
>>
>having a parent that knows about 4chan and reddit

Top cuck. Youre forever doomed with this fag's genes lel
>>
>>68467059
just keep force feeding him facts everyday
eventually reality will shatter the mess he calls a mind and the light of truth and realization will flood in from the cracks

or just have him put his fucking money where his mouth is and go volunteer with some islamist refugees and see how he likes it then.
>>
>>68468271
The older generation cannot comprehend the concept of left wing and right wing media, who each put their own spin on news stories.

They don't see the need for 4Chan or Reddit. To them, they're just white supremacist sites.

The whole thing bothers me because "Islamic dudes are running around mass murdering large groups of people" is genuinely scary to anyone who leaves the house and attends public events, and when I try to talk to my folks about it, I just get told that I'm being brainwashed by 4Chan.
>>
>>68467834

>just a poll

a poll is a accurate representation of a population given a sufficient sample size.

you're dad is a full on faggot. slap the shit out of him and cuck him with your mom.

you're the man of the house now.
>>
>>68467760
Will never understand why liberals love islam supposedly when it has such harsh and antiquated gender roles.
>>
>>68467059
Go to the mosque and show your father that exact verse. It will be hard to go into those houses of heresy, but there's no fucking way he can deny the word of a Qur'an in a mosque. It's like a bible in church pushing the agenda of jews.
>>
>>68467059
Use the Pew data.
A genuine Muslim women talks about increases of radical Islam, because liberal apologists keep the truth from being known to help.
A.K.A. name-calling moderate Muslims as house-niggers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01tjvVU_qxI
>>
It really would suck to have a cuck for a dad.
>>
File: 1410836412680.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1410836412680.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68467059
>muh hate
Your dad is most likely a sheltered know-it-all liberal who has never seen any brutality in his life.
>>
>>68469609

the enemy of my enemy is my friend or some shit.
>>
>>68467059
why does your dad know about our secret club? also, stop trying to convince idiots.
>>
File: 1326686630759.jpg (116 KB, 627x550) Image search: [Google]
1326686630759.jpg
116 KB, 627x550
>>68469806
This senpai
>>
why would you let anyone in real life know that you browse 4chans
>>
>>68467059
I told my parents the other day that Europe needs another vlad the impaler to shove javelins in the ass and out of the mouth of all those muslims. They laughed and that was it.
>>
Go buy the book together, show him the truth, then burn it in front of a active mosque.
>>
>>68467059
Tell your dad that hes the reason the west is fucked.
>>
>>68468111
My father calls it " a religion from the pit of hell", which it is.
>>
File: islam_means-bw.jpg (925 KB, 5000x4824) Image search: [Google]
islam_means-bw.jpg
925 KB, 5000x4824
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.