[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protestantism or Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 55
File: protestant1410510161667.png (237 KB, 741x1208) Image search: [Google]
protestant1410510161667.png
237 KB, 741x1208
>muh oldest church

how come there basically isnt a Protestant country that isnt 1st world and running the world? Why is pol so anti-protestant?
>>
>>67538524
Protestants are basically Crypto Jews. Which is why the US sucks so much Israeli dick because we were originally a Protestant nation.

Protestant history is basically

>revolt
>steal all church land (nobles too)
>legalize usury
>invite the jews in
>create new upper class filled with those who profited off theft of church property
>work with jews to create a banking system to maintain power and control

Also notice how most Protestant nations today are the biggest faggots and traitors to Europe.

Protestants are scum
>>
Protestant work ethic + Prussian discpiline is god-tier

Too bad the Protestant Church was also very weak to political influence, like Swedish lesbian bishops etc. But it seems like it's happening to the Catholic church as well.
>>
>being religious
>>
>>67538524
You seem to ignore the fact the protestant area completely overlaps with the Germanic/Norse/Anglo area.
>>
>>67538948
The Protestants Church is decentralized and therefore unable to resist pop culture

The decline of Protestant moral values and tradition was ultimately inevitable

This is why the monarchy of the Catholic Church is superior…and why the church was essentially unchanged for 2,000 except to refine points of doctrine

Unfortunately after the 1960s with Vatican II the Catholic Church was infiltrated by free masons, jews and commies who took the changes and tried to decentralize the church and destroy it from within. Which is why most modern Catholics today and soft-Catholics and don't even properly understand tradition.

So it that sense we are all fucked
>>
>>67538851
>Also notice how most Protestant nations today are the biggest faggots and traitors to Europe.

that is true only for Europ-protestants, America helped my country greatly both in Yugo wars and by economy

>>67539294
>You seem to ignore the fact the protestant area completely overlaps with the Germanic/Norse/Anglo area.

Yes, but don tell me the swarthy Swiss are pure Germanics
>>
>>67538524

Protestantism leads to endless schisms, that's why there went from only Orthodox & Catholic to 30,000 different Christian denominations. It allows any pastor to interpret the scripture any way they want. It leads to rabid fag haters like the WBC and the fag enabling Muslim lovers like the Lutherans.

Protestants don't have a strong culture or identity either that goes back very far, so they are much more susceptible to modernism. There are extremely conservative churches out there right now that are trying to lean to the left but are waiting on their elders to die out.

Protestants are basically one step away from being atheists, it is a form of nihilism, their countries tend to do well because of individualism and crony-capitalism. But it cuts both ways since their countries are also more likely to become degenerate and open their countries to third world hordes.
>>
>>67538524
The subprime mortgages were also rated AAA by Standard and Cucks you dumbfuck.
>>
>What is Bavaria and Austria?

Up until reformation times economic power was in the grasp of Catholic romance speaking countries. Catholic Church became more regressive in response to the reformation. So those countries became shit. Protestantism embraced progressivism, libertarianism and republicanism etc, so those countries advanced.

Catholicism is a curse on any country. I don't care for any Jewish religion but Protestantism is the least bad of them all, because the abramaic stone age mythology has been watered down much more.

I say this an Irish person brought up Catholic in Belfast, so without bias I can confirm the Church of Rome is cancer.
>>
>>67539294
Norse/Anglo are subsets of Germanic.
>>
>>67539294

Not true. Scotland had a golden age after the reformation. Scotland led much of the classical liberal thought for centuries after.

Figures like Adam Smith etc. Many of America's revolutionaries were Scottish or Scots-Irish.
>>
>>67538524
Webber called it the protestant work ethic..

And it's true, we used to have many, MANY, holidays and the protestants (esp. the reformed) did away with these.

Also, the HRCC has always looked with extreme condemnation at usury, essential for capitalism.

>why is pol so anti-protestant?
Because
6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!
(gal 1)
>>
>>67539679
>before 1500 there was only orthodoxy and Catholicism
Kek.

Ever heard of coptics? Arianism? The Assyrian church of the east? Al those crazy Christian churches in Syria and the Levant that lay claim to the legacy of the patriarchs of Jerusalem and Antioch? The nephyts?
>>
File: 1452653822060.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
1452653822060.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
>>67539825
>Whig revisionist history

LEL

The Catholic Church was great for England. You used to be the land of plenty.

Then your fat fucking cuck of a monarch threw everything out because he didn't have the right cum to get a son.

Fast forward and all the church land is stolen and given to greedy bastards who suck the blood of the peasantry. Fast forward and now all these poor bastards are cucks working in said jews factory making shit wages and dying at the age of 25.

Britain is the land of predatory Jewish capitalism
>>
>>67539679
>Protestantism leads to endless schisms, that's why there went from only Orthodox & Catholic to 30,000 different Christian denominations. It allows any pastor to interpret the scripture any way they want. It leads to rabid fag haters like the WBC and the fag enabling Muslim lovers like the Lutherans.

I dont see a problem with pluralism desu

>Protestants are basically one step away from being atheists, it is a form of nihilism, their countries tend to do well because of individualism and crony-capitalism. But it cuts both ways since their countries are also more likely to become degenerate and open their countries to third world hordes.

it does cut both ways, but atheism was born in catholic France. Americans are still very religous on average compared to Euros.

>>67539744
no you weed smoking leaf imbecile. protestant countries outrun catholics last 5 centuries
>>
>>67538524
What was that branch of Protestantism called were if you are really rich it's cause God blessed you?
>>
>>67538524
>AAA
You should watch the big shorts, the wealthiest nations are scamming the shit out of the rest of the world and nobody gives a shit. The banks are literally fucking us, their own citizens, their clients and everybody.
>>
Whoa. Is Iceland Catholic?
>>
File: Prussia.png (159 KB, 1501x901) Image search: [Google]
Prussia.png
159 KB, 1501x901
Protestantism is the alpha Christianity. Case and point: Prussia, USA, old Sweden, British Empire

Catholicism raises cucks
Protestantism raises warriors
>>
>>67538524
Look at Germany. All the Catholic areas are rich, all the non-Catholic (mostly protestant and atheist areas) are cucked and poor.
>>
>>67540483
>You should watch the big shorts, the wealthiest nations are scamming the shit out of the rest of the world and nobody gives a shit.

Ok, I should have put a trigger warning with AAA ratings, and they scuk honeslty, but look at BDP per capita and prot countries stand out always

>>67540439
judaism/prosperity gospel
>>
>>67540426
Our faith in Christ is the only thing preventing us from becoming faggot yuros who willingly let immigrants come into the country massacring people and fucking our wives

Europe was built by Christianity

By turning from Christ Europe turns on itself and will ultimately die.

Do you faggots honestly think you can stop Islam with progressive liberal politics? You will all die out or be bred out of existence.

Christianity gave Europe its balls

At least Eastern Europe still has theirs.

God speed Poland and Hungary
>>
Materialism. Is it good or bad, it's hard to judge.
>>
>>67540258

The Coptics, Assyrians, and Oriental Orthodox are all identical in beliefs to Eastern Orthodox. They might even be back in communion in our lifetime now that it's all been mostly straightened out, it was a pointless schism. There were other sects obviously in the early church but they were condemned as heretics in the ecumenical councils.
>>
>>67540258
Sic
But they all get their authority from apostolic succession. Your post is right in a sense tho, that there are more then 2 "churches".

>>67540426
>I dont see a problem with pluralism desu
"that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me."
Also:
"His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction."
(2 peter 3)

>>67540439
Prosperity Gospel now adays, I think it's the reformed that said it in general tho. (Arminians & Calvinists)
>>
>>67540735
Correlates more with gommies, really.
Protestants have also lost their faith, being susceptible to atheism and mutation of their theology because they lack defined dogma
Any faithful Christian makes a good citizen, moreso than an atheist, no matter the denomination
>>
>>67540426
>I dont see a problem with pluralism desu

Well the scriptures and the Church don't agree with you
>>
File: 1423029124789.png (685 KB, 499x654) Image search: [Google]
1423029124789.png
685 KB, 499x654
>>67540702
>alpha Christianity

Pretty sure the crusades were a Catholic/Orthodox operation.

The nations you speak of simply dominated due to unrestricted capitalism based on Jewish financial principles
>>
>>67538851
So, in your world, protestants are guilty of what Catholics do.
>>
>>67539399
Evil then, evil now.
>>
>>67540735
Ich werde auf jedenfall nicht Katholik wenn der Bistumssitz in Hamburg ist. Wir haben nicht um sonnst 7 Kirchen.
>>
>>67540310

Can't you read. I'm not English.

And btw Henry wasn't a Protestant. He made himself head of the English Church but he wasn't a reformist. That came after his death.

He dies a Catholic.
>>
>>67540439
Judaism.
>>
>>67539030

>not being religious

ultimate degeneracy
>>
Protestantism is a religion for small independent communities of free thinkers.

Catholicism is a religion best used for the breeding of cuckshow come there basically isnt a Protestant country that isnt 1st world and running the world? Why is pol so anti-protestant?. When you have masses you want to control, that's the kind of thing you want.
>>
>>67540735
that has more to do with east germany getting wrecked by communism when they were under the soviets. you shouldn't feel good about that.
>>
>>67540973
No, it is a South and North divide which has existed for 500 years. The Catholic South has always been rich and prosperous, while the Protestant North has always had troubles.
>>
>>67541002
Prussia was not Jewish dominated
It was their enemy which is the main reason it got destroyed by France and England.
>>
>>67541002
>the crusades
And how did they turn out? Now look how Britain wipped the floor with the rest of the world only because they were protestants
>>
>>67540747
>Do you faggots honestly think you can stop Islam with progressive liberal politics? You will all die out or be bred out of existence.

dude, we are not sweden

>God speed Poland and Hungary

Croatia? :(

>>67541000
>>67540811
>Well the scriptures and the Church don't agree with you
>pluralism

I was refffering to the pluralism of though as opossed to big organization Top-Down theolog. One of the first wrintign on early Church in Apocalypse (chapter 2-3) clearly shows pretty high independence and differences in the churches of 1st century
>>
File: EUcvNDB.png (254 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
EUcvNDB.png
254 KB, 800x800
Catholicism is the one true sec of Catholicism if you disagree with me you're a godless heaten and by fire you will be cleansed.

DEUS VULT 1453
>>
because protestants are heretic trash
>>
>east germany
>protestant
>religious at all
>>
>>67538524
Why would you not include Czech Republic?

There were four crusades against Bohemians.

Jan Hus (/hʊs/;[1] Czech: [ˈjan ˈɦus] ( listen); c. 1369 – 6 July 1415), often referred to in English as John Hus or John Huss, was a Czech priest, philosopher, early Christian reformer and Master at Charles University in Prague. After John Wycliffe, the theorist of ecclesiastical Reformation, Hus is considered the first Church reformer, as he lived before Luther, Calvin and Zwingli.
>>
>>67538524

>germany
>protestant

try again
>>
>>67540702
The Teutonic order was Catholic and based AF as well...

>>67540747
>fun fact: Hungary names Christ in it's constitution

>>67541247
>He dies a Catholic
Wasn't he anathematized? I don't know for sure tho.

>>67541324
>mall independent communities of free thinkers.
"Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"
(rom 1)

>Catholicism is a religion best used for the breeding
Yea, because Protestantism perverts the co-creative act of a married couple with God.
>>
>da Joos

I admit the Jews have a special hatred for Catholicism but who can blame them? You treated them like shit for 1000 years because a few of them called for the death of.. ...another Jew.
>>
>>67541400
keep telling yourself that

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1977/02/17/imperial-germanys-jewish-banker/
>>
>>67538524
Of all the countries you list, Scandinavia is irrelevant, Britain isn't Protestant (Anglican Church isn't and muh quakers are irrelevant) and the civilized, productive and rich parts of Germany are Catholic.

Netherlands are based. That's about it in Yurop.
>>
>>67541711
they had it coming
>>
>>67541366
Ok, then explain why there is a BROAD RED BAND from West to East through the protestant regions of Germany? All the while there is a BROAD NON-RED (not poor) band through the Southern Catholic areas?
>>
Protestants are king of the cuck nations

Modern Protestants are responsible for the death of Europe

Besides the fact that no one in Europe is even religious anymore

God is punishing you with faggot leftist leadership and Muslims
>>
>>67541514
>high independence and differences in the churches of 1st century
Sic (true and not true)
You'll also see Paul and the other writers commanding them. They had their autonomy, but not at all fully and dogmatically not at all.

>>67541659
>wycliff me up bro

>>67541711
No, we started treating them like shit when we found at what they said about Mary & Jesus in the Talmud.
Also watch Jew Suss on youtube if you want to see the jew in action & why they're hated everywhere they go.
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (8 KB, 244x183) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
8 KB, 244x183
Does it matter? Classical Christianity was destroyed with the rise of Islam.
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 480x500
>>67541901
I don't live in the poor area anyways.
>>
>>67542028
>God is punishing you with faggot leftist leadership and Muslims
So true!
"For the transgression of a land many are the princes thereof:" (proverbs 28)
Democrasy is a punishment of God imho.
>>
File: 1449626752776.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449626752776.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>67538524
>Finland
not for long senpai
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-11/finland-loses-aaa-rating-from-fitch-as-growth-prospects-weaken
>>
Filth.
>>
>>67541901
>Niedersachsen
>NRW
>arm
Laut online lachen
>>
File: stinnocentofalaska.jpg (49 KB, 393x550) Image search: [Google]
stinnocentofalaska.jpg
49 KB, 393x550
>>67541514

Those differences were also mostly reconciled through the Holy Fathers and the great ecumenical councils over the centuries. And there are still differences in the Orthodox Church. There is a major council coming up this summer concerning them(first in over a thousand years). But it just goes to show that you can resolve your differences while still being a part of the same Church, and you can do it without the papacy.
>>
>>67541514
From what I understand Croatia is Catholic and as far as Im concerned eastern Europe is based

But then again I don't really know shit about eastern europe because i am an american

that being said…id rather be poor and live in a devout christian nation…then be rich and live in a modernist shithole

so in a sense there can be beauty in poverty

life isn't about being rich. As OP would have you believe wealth is everything

But what is the point of wealth if you live in a Godless shithole dominated by Jews and Communists who want Muslims to come into your country and destroy your culture and race

A nation's love of God is always more important than wealth and will ensure its longterm survival

Lets see who their credit rating fares in 20 years after the Muslims settle in
>>
File: urban II.jpg (36 KB, 496x818) Image search: [Google]
urban II.jpg
36 KB, 496x818
>>67541609
>>
>>67540702
Prussia was a shitty overrated semi-country that got famous by the fact it managed to bumble around and unify Germany, (Only because Catholic Austria was too busy defending christendom from Muslims, and having France fuck with it every time it tried). To add unto that, Prussia started with the Teutonic knights, a group of Catholic Crusaders, who ultimatly got cucked by the Prussian tribes in the area. Old Sweden was a smiliar scenerio, coming in at the perfect time when all the Catholic and Orthodox countries were so fucking tired from defending christendom/defending themselves from other protestants (In Russia's case, some of Finland's ancestors). The British empire shot a couple dozen niggers, and wasn't conquered by Catholic France because of a sea. USA is pretty awesome, and its industry was built off the backs of Catholic Irishmen, Germans, and Czechs. (And if you want to get into tradition, throw in the large amounts of Orthodox Russians, and other related slavic groups). So go fuck yourself proteshit.
>>
>>67541197
>>67541112
>he fell for the church of satan meme

>>67538524
One need only look at the current state of Protestant countries. Every single one has descended into a state of complete godlessness

Inviting migrants by the millions, promoting homosexuality and other degeneracy to children. Complete undying loyalty to Zionists. I can't even picture why anyone here would defend it.

Even poor as fuck catholic beaner nations have more sense than Protestants.
>>
>>67541711

They were also kicked out of over 100 nations. Some of them also predate Christianity, like Babylon. And if you take also the villages and kingdoms they were expelled from, that number expands.
>>
>>67538851
You're literally brain ill I hope all goes for you well.
>>
File: nazi vs Cathtolics.png (413 KB, 599x505) Image search: [Google]
nazi vs Cathtolics.png
413 KB, 599x505
>Catholic Germany
Tradition
Industry
Arts
Capital
Best beer
Stereotypes of greatness in the Alps or Schwartzwald

>Protestant Germany
Socialism
Militarism
Iconoclasm
Pauperism
Stereotypes of "German humor"
>>
>>67538851
that's why the pope was shilling for open borders and is anti-Trump. faggot
>>
>>67542542
>id rather be poor and live in a devout christian nation…then be rich and live in a modernist shithole

This, even in this country I'd rather be in a poorer but spiritually richer community with more down to earth people
>>
>>67542813
Do your homework first Hans then we can talk

Barren Metal
E Michael Jones
>>
>Western ''''Christianity''''

No thanks.
>>
>>67542640
>catholic Germans
The by far largest group who contributed most to the building of the US protestant Germans and Anglos persecuted for their protestant faith so git fucked you sjw
>>
>>67542934
Ive always wanted to live in a little mountain city or something where I could be surrounded by old medieval buildings and walk to get food/drink then have a badass church to go to on the weekend

American cities fucking suck

But at least we have a shit ton of land
>>
>>67542695
>Protestant countries. Every single one has descended into a state of complete godlessness
>US most religious western country
>>
>>67542640
Never post again.
>>67542832
Are you still mad about 1871?
>>
>>67543157
They founded the nation sure, but industrialization was fueled by Irish Catholics, and the rail lines were laid down by Irish Catholics.
>>
>>67538524
>fuck good works and laws and shit, faith alone will get you to heaven, I can do whatever I want as long as I publicly voice my love for Jesus
>>
>>67542885
That is an entirely different issue and revolves around the modernist heresy that has infiltrated the church since Vatican II Council (1960s)

Fortunately this can easily be fixed by a traditionalist pope

God is just punishing us with a shitty modernist pope (who is a nice guy btw) who doesn't understand the value of tradition or understand economics
>>
>>67542994
t. basement crusader
>>
>>67543279
Mad that Prussia got lucky and happened to find a France that was tired from Years of war and bloodshed while Prussia had sat back claimed a """"""""victory""""""" (With the British doing most of the dying).
>>
>>67543308
So the cucks working for superior prots?
Who do chinese fit in your theory?
>>
>>67543261
Christianity has been subverted here Hans.
>>
>muh Petrine primacy.

The Church of Rome was too greedy so they caused the split with the Orthodox Christianity.

Also didn't Jesus instruct his diciples to go out with nothing but sandals and plain robes and a staff.

So why is Peter's devine successor living in a repilian elite palace surrounded by Jewels?
>>
>>67543522
"""""Superior""""" in the loosest of terms. America would have never industrialized so rapidly in the timeframe it had without the major catholic immigration from Europe. And the Chinese, while they were essential in the west coast, was still a negligible component compared to the Catholics.
>>
>>67543279
>Are you still mad about 1871?
Nobody cares (and my mother is Alsatian). I guess there would be butthurt if Alsace wasn't French but as it is people barely hear about it. It's literally a non-issue.

Personally, the whole affair was a disgrace. Lord Acton describes the situation better than I could.
>>
>>67538524
>tfw on first map but not second
every time
>>
>>67543692
Fat talk on Christian theology coming from a Muslim.
>>
>>67543412
>it's not Catholicism's fault, it's Catholicism getting cucked's fault
you can make the same argument for Protestantism. it's Christianity being weakened and subverted by jews. Vatican II, just like modern Protestantism is jew controlled pretty much. We at least both serve their interests.
>>
>>67538524
You know the ratings are bullshit right?
>>
>>67543888

>no counterargument
>better use a maymay!
>>
>>67543178
That's my life.
The irony is that my dream is to live in a real city like New York being surrounded by skyscrapers and where no one knows who you are.
>>
>>67541388
Bullshit. Bavaria was poor and agrarian until 50 years ago. Prussia (esp. Berlin, Silesia, Ruhr area), Saxony and Hamburg were the centres of industry and wealth before the war.
>>
File: 1024px-TAC_Interior_2.jpg (156 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
1024px-TAC_Interior_2.jpg
156 KB, 1024x685
>>67543692
In the OT God also instructed the Jews to create beautiful temples and altars for God and adorn their priests with gold and jewels

God doesn't hate nice things and doesn't mind when you show him respect by building beautiful things in his name

The church does lots of good around the world

Your church doesn't need to look like an ugly shithole as required by protestants

pic related. Its a recently constructed non degenerate Catholic Church
>>
>>67538524
Why isn't Estonia AAA? They're doing great with low debt and all.
>>
None of those countries are Protestant. They're Atheist.
>>
>>67541901
protestant regions are usually more diverse
they have a lot of poverty, but also extreme wealth

Also German Catholicism is something else then Spanish Catholicism.
>>
>>67542087
>They had their autonomy, but not at all fully and dogmatically not at all.

indeed but anyone trying to prove top-down high level of control theology as in orthodox or catholic church will have a hard time doing it from there

>>67541609
>Catholicism is the one true sec of Catholicism if you disagree with me you're a godless heaten and by fire you will be cleansed.

what the hell is wrong with you you sound like a retard
>>
>>67544370
Churches are very slowly being converted to residential use as the religion dies here so at least we'll have some cool houses
>>
>>67544294
trade

Ive been to Florence before and it was really amazing. Italy is awesome.

Id get so fat though eating good food and visiting churches and museums

NYC is fucking ugly as shit. its filled with weirdos. the subways are crowded and filled with subhumans. there is nothing to do there besides be a degenerate.

NYC's only saving grace is Yankee Stadium and even then the old one was better
>>
The church needs a massive re-branding in this country, need some London marketers to come in and change its image.

Also needs to take a different step, maybe being more involved in school, Brits just don't believe in God

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/12095251/Church-of-England-attendance-plunges-to-record-low.html
>>
>>67540216
heretic
>>
File: protestants.png (55 KB, 1667x489) Image search: [Google]
protestants.png
55 KB, 1667x489
>>67538524
Gee i wonder why
>>
>>67544731
damn shame.
Id be too creeped out to live in a church desu

the same stuff happens here too. my jimmies got rustled pretty hard when i remember walking and a friend of a friend said they should buy up and old church and turn it into a homobuttsex rave club. you are basically asking for God to smite you down
>>
>>67544525
Hmpf, sorry I'm following the elections right now, so I CBA to look it up.
But I remember a historical report of a Church in the early second century sending letters for advice about the bisschop over more local bishops.

Also:
"And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers"
1 cor 12
>>
>>67544907
No, I'm a traditional Catholic.
The quote I gave was a shot at the protestants.
>>
>>67545061
Shame? We have a massive housing shortage and nobody wants churches, I wouldn't call it a shame familia
>>
>>67544459
>None of those countries are Protestant. They're Atheist.

post-protestant technically but protestant culturally

>>67544910
they run the world dude

>>67545134
>"And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers"
>1 cor 12

this doesnt prove your point in any dierction
>>
File: 1457226080008.png (1 MB, 1200x645) Image search: [Google]
1457226080008.png
1 MB, 1200x645
>>67545217
>tradCath

brofist.
>>
>>67538524
Cuck map pls?
>>
File: 1453860656810.jpg (143 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1453860656810.jpg
143 KB, 888x1120
>>67545295
I'm a man and I suck at doing 2 thing at the same time. As I said, I'm listing to CNN.
If it pleases you, you can try to make your point very very clear. (bit sized pieces)
& I'll give bible verses if you want.

Because, again, I can't do 2 things at once for jack shit.

>>67545381
Brofist
have my fav pepe
>>
>>67544910
Daily reminder that the Pope thought he was hot shit and caused the schism, and the crusaders sacked the ERE, allowing Turkey to exist.
>>
>>67538524
You can paint Finland in Grey(they last AAA status last week). Greek, here we come!
>>
>>67538524
>Germany
Equal number of catholics and Protestants
>Sweden
Mostly irreligious

But hey, we can fight all day over such things, but no one can be as shitty as orthocucks
>name a single orthodox country which isnt shit
>>
File: Mary-Queen-of-Heaven.jpg (69 KB, 564x783) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Queen-of-Heaven.jpg
69 KB, 564x783
>>67545217
>>67545381
/TradCath/ reporting in
Make Roman Catholicism great again
>>
>>67546044
>church is guided by the holy spirit
>church got it wrong lately
Pick one
>>
>>67545725
> the crusaders sacked the ERE
Because the emperor hired them as mercenaries in a succession war and thought he could get away with not paying.

>the Pope thought he was hot shit
>What is caesaropapism
>>
File: Judas.jpg (12 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
Judas.jpg
12 KB, 268x188
>>67546234
As when Jesus was left by his apostles.
And... You know...
>>
File: pol.jpg (389 KB, 1078x1000) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
389 KB, 1078x1000
>>67538524
>Why is pol so anti-protestant?

/pol/ is anti Christianity.
>>
>>67546687
Nah, we're gaining converts.
>starts singing the priests song from Les mis.
>>
File: sthermanofalaska.jpg (46 KB, 386x451) Image search: [Google]
sthermanofalaska.jpg
46 KB, 386x451
Reminder that the Orthodox Church is the only ethno-nationalist Christian Church and is against Muslim migration as opposed to the universalism of the RCC

come home /pol/
>>
File: 1449621184469.jpg (207 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
1449621184469.jpg
207 KB, 600x320
>>67546889
>ethno-nationalist

Yeah I don't think Jesus created his church to be "ethno-nationalist"

Christ's Church is universal

>>67546044
Amen
>>
File: heimbach.jpg (19 KB, 480x388) Image search: [Google]
heimbach.jpg
19 KB, 480x388
>>67546889
Is it why they're excommunicating racialists for heresy?
just ask Matt Heimbach
>>
>>67541309
Religious people are degenerate.
>>
>>67547210
>Doesn't know about Babylon
(It's false religiosity.)
>>
>>67546888
>Nah, we're gaining converts.

Lol, prove it. /pol/ gets less and less Christian by the day.
>>
>>67547204
I've seen an Orthodox priest acting exactly like this with some Aleksandr Dugin fan boys.
>>
>>67538524
Protestant faiths make for better people -- independent, honest, hard-working, free-thinking -- but the actual theology is batshit. On the flip side, Catholicism and Orthodoxy have the more sensible and logical theology and traditions but produce lazy hive-minders with a weak sense of personal culpability.
>>
>>67547831
First off: I really liked your post.

>weak sense of personal culpability.
What?!
Dude.
>>
>>67547204

Not that kind of ethno-nationalism. When phyletism was condemned as heresy it was because the Bulgarians wanted a exclusively Bulgarian in Turkey. But there's nothing wrong with there being a Bulgarian Orthodox Church that does the liturgy in Bulgarian. Heimbach took it too far.
>>
>>67547831
>weak sense of personal culpability

Like Polish people?
>>
>>67548063
Protestants live their entire lives knowing every sin they make hangs over them like an axe, or at least indicates they might go to Hell. That type of thinking is what makes you stop sinning. Accepting sin as part of human nature, again, makes sense but keeps people too casual to keep a stringent mind on avoiding sin. Vigilance is the most important part of changing behavior.

>>67548380
I can't say. I've had relatives from Poland that were good people, but I also know many Polish girls in the US become slutty.
>>
File: Deutschland_Bundeslaender_1957.png (44 KB, 464x599) Image search: [Google]
Deutschland_Bundeslaender_1957.png
44 KB, 464x599
>>67541901

East and West Germany weren't split right down the middle you fucking retard and I can't believe no one else has pointed that out.
>>
Are the protestants in Hungary and Romania Translyvanian Saxons? Does anyone know anything about them? They seem interesting.
>>
>>67540973
so you admit to dogma being a good thing?
>>
>>67539574
The Swiss are pure Celt, they're literally in the homeland of the Celtic people, but in the German sphere of influence just like Poland is in the German sphere of influence despite being Slavs.
>>
File: Catholicball.jpg (56 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
Catholicball.jpg
56 KB, 960x750
>>67549163
>Protestants live their entire lives knowing every sin they make hangs over them like an axe
i've seen prots justify cheating because it doesn't matter what we do if we believe in Jesus. I think you're talking about Catholics
>>
>>67538524
heretics ( non orthodox or catholics) gtfo
>>
>>67538524
>Be protestant
>give away (for free) the holyland
e
b
i
n
>>
>>67550529
>Kill someone
>BUT I BELIEVE IN DA JESUS
>no probs still room in heaven for you
lel
>>
File: francisco-franco.jpg (35 KB, 440x515) Image search: [Google]
francisco-franco.jpg
35 KB, 440x515
>>67548284
Fair enough. But also let's dispel this fiction that there's anything deterring Catholics from being racialist or patriotic
>>
>Missionaries come talk to me
>Ask why I want to learn the Gospel
>Just fumble about until they ask something else because "I want to devote myself to anything since I have nothing" sounds shitty
what the fuck? Why cant they just help me find faith instead of questioning me about it like some criminal.
>>
>>67552325
>>67550529
How ignorant can you be?

They believe that, at the end of it all, if you are >truly< sorry for your sins and >genuinely< seek forgiveness from and believe in Jesus Christ, then you will be forgiven.
>>
File: netanyahu christian zionism.jpg (117 KB, 1000x540) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu christian zionism.jpg
117 KB, 1000x540
>>67552325
>cheat on your wife
>be a pastor and get rich conning your churchgoers
>give billions in aid every year to the christkillers
>its ok because i go to church every sunday

kek
I could go on and on
>>
>>67552368

I agree although sadly that sentiment isn't often expressed in your clergy at large like it ought to be. Unless you're grooming a new generation of patriots and traditionalists you might be in for something worse than Vatican 2.
>>
>>67547831
Protestant Salvation
>I believe in Jesus

Catholic Salvation
>I believe in Jesus but I sinned so now I have to go to confession, talk to my priest about my sinful life, do penance for my sins and try hard to amend my life

Which one is lazy?
>>
File: bib-theyre-scum-2.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
bib-theyre-scum-2.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>67553315
>>
>>67552753
W-what do you want to know anon
>>
>>67553333
I get pretty nervous whenever I go to confession. Which hasn't been in over a year.
>>
>>67553673
You should be nervous. You should also be nervous when you receive communion

You are approaching a holy sacrament it shows that you have the right amount of respect

This a year of mercy so I highly encourage you to go bro. You will feel good afterwards

Get out of your mortal sin. Im going this Wednesday

You should want to go to confession as much as you possibly can. VERY important and good for you
>>
>S&P ratings

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

good joke
>>
catholicism is a religion for non-whites, consisting purely of disgusting shitskins, hope this helps :)
>>
>>67554075
Literally been in a state of mortal sin for 4 years because I haven't confessed masturbation. Still have taken Eucharist every Sunday.
>>
>>67538524
They're a bunch of faggots. Literally everyday I pass a Protestant church that has a LGBT flag up.
>>
Thank you /pol Evangelicals, you saved my poor soul.

You know, in Russia people mostly don't give a shit about religion, it's the consequence of 70 years under the Communistic Party, which promoted Atheism. And even those who do believe, are Orthodox, and it really sucks. The Orthodox know nothing about Christ.

When I first came to /pol (not long ago), I was an Atheist. /pol converted me to Christianity. It's amazing how many true people of Christ are here, especially the Americans. Now I consider myself an Evangelical, and I feel saved from my previous miserable state, I feel so good now, that I returned to Jesus Christ, and now I side with the only true form of Christianity.
>>
>>67554781
Ill give you my story because I am going through the same thing you are.

I used to beat my meat all the f-ing time.

But its a mortal sin, something sexual outside marriage. You should not be receiving the eucharist in a state of mortal sin…that itself is a mortal sin. So you are doubling your mortal sins here.

I am currently battling this…what I would basically call a porn addiction. I know you and I are not the only ones.

Fight the good fight and go to confession. The stop beating your dick.

If you work to purify yourself and pray on it God might reward you with a qt3.14 w/gr8 feets

Don't want to preach but Im basically in the same boat as you…and probably millions of other people. At least you recognize it
>>
File: 1563carosajpg_00000000948.jpg (221 KB, 575x382) Image search: [Google]
1563carosajpg_00000000948.jpg
221 KB, 575x382
>>67555212
Latin Mass bro

Its probably hard for you since your in Russia but try and find the Catholic Church

Orthodox is better than Protestant but please don't be a heretic
>>
>>67555386
I didn't know receiving the Eucharist while in a state of mortal sin is a mortal sin until a few days ago. Nofap for 2 days but I'm only 18 so the wife is still not going to happen for a while because I need a good job first.
>>
>>67556077
not fapping will help you find a gf and force you to go out in the world and be more productive

use your urges to find a cutie and then give her 10+ white kids to outbreed all the liberals and atheists
>>
>>67555716
Well, the first thing I did recently was to find a table, which describes differences between major branches of Christianity. Here it is http://christianityinview.com/comparison.html
As far as I can see, there is almost no difference between Orthodox and Catholics, they both seem to be great sinners. The Protestants seem to be right about everything mentioned in the table, so I decided that from now on I'm a Protestant (Reformed tradition)
>>
File: chrischan.jpg (52 KB, 441x491) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.jpg
52 KB, 441x491
>>67554781
>>67556077
I've been in Catholicism since November (/pol/ converted too) and i still havent took the Eucarist specifically because of that. I just can't bring myself to do it
>>
Protestants are total cucks
All the greatest churches were built by Catholics
Now all the protestants have to take care of them as tourists pour in to see them
>>
>>67556375
I would have 10 kids if I could afford it, but that is unlikely. I'll have at least 4. I kinda wish my parents would've had another kid or two.
>>
File: Luther.png (40 KB, 852x732) Image search: [Google]
Luther.png
40 KB, 852x732
>>67538524
When one studies the Bible, lutheran christianity is the only logical outcome.
>>
File: crusader-l.jpg (103 KB, 552x294) Image search: [Google]
crusader-l.jpg
103 KB, 552x294
>>67556669
>>67556375
Personally I found that finally confessing it made it much, much easier to stop. Also frequent exercise helps tremendously. Get a door gym and do exercises whenever you feel the urge.
>>
>>67556668
Its a good thing that the Catholic Church hierarchy created the Bible

Do your homework

Sola scriptura is a lie…only made possible by the printing press

For 15 centuries many Christians wouldn't read or couldn't even afford a Bible.
>>
File: Lakewood_interior.jpg (822 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
Lakewood_interior.jpg
822 KB, 2048x1362
>why is /pol/ so anti-protestant
>>
>>67557505
Its funny Luther creates his version of Christianity and then gets mad when people interpret the Bible differently than him

Protestantism is a can of worms

Logically it doesn't work and is naturally unstable
>>
>>67538524

Anglo-Catholicism is what Protestantism was supposed to be. A conciliar Catholicism, that didn't promulgate as dogmas that are not in the Bible or Church Fathers that must be believed in. Basically a Western, Latin- and Latin-founded rite (such as the Sarum rite or Mozarab rite) Orthodoxy.
>>
>>67557722
So what's your point? At least now everyone can read the Bible, and everyone can see that the Catholic and Orthodox priests both lied to people, for centuries. Now there's no need to listen to their lies any longer, we can stand with the only true Christian people, the Evangelicals.
>>
>>67558130
pastor lives in a $10 million house
>>
>>67538851
Italy and Spain are just as bad.
>>
File: Catholics x plebs.jpg (2 MB, 1845x2331) Image search: [Google]
Catholics x plebs.jpg
2 MB, 1845x2331
>>67558130
based Ireland
>>
>>67538524
kek, Catholicism old? you forget Catholicism splited from us Orthodox back in 1054 because pope didnt like the idea of sharing earthly power with other 4 pentarchs, the only reason catholicism exists is because of one power hungry man that wanted all the power for himself, a 1000 years ago.
>>
>>67552325
The Bible makes a distinction between murder and killing in self-defense or as an act of war.
>>
>>67542766
Most recently El Salvador:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2014/08/jews-expelled-from-guatemala-village-20148305238923957.html

Catholics do get some things right.
>>
>>67558609
Christianity existed for hundreds of years WITHOUT the Bible. Furthermore most people couldn't read and didn't own a Bible.

What kept the early church was going was sacred tradition.

Protestants deny the value of tradition and therefore deny their own history and common sense.

The Bible itself says that it doesn't even contain everything Jesus said/did on Earth. Remember he came back for 40 days after the resurrection…wouldn't it make sense that he taught the apostles about the church

John 21:25

But there are also many other things which Jesus did; which, if they were written every one, the world itself, I think, would not be able to contain the books that should be written.

And then theres this classic

Matthew 16:18

And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Protestants can't fully interpret the sacred scripture because they don't even understand basic history

WAKE UP
>>
File: protestants.jpg (125 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
protestants.jpg
125 KB, 1000x748
>>67558951
>>
Catholic vs. Protestant arguments always crack me up the most
even better than those retarded atheism vs. christianity threads
>>
>>67538524
Why are you using old memes?

http://www.cnbc.com/2014/10/10/sp-downgrades-finland-to-aa-from-aaa.html

Are you really that lazy?
>>
>>67556668
Or this

"Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances [παράδοσις, "referring to tradition as passed on from one generation to the next."], as I delivered them to you."
1 Corinthians 11: 2

"Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle"
2 Thessalonians 2:15

Protestants deny tradition thereby denying scripture and common sense
>>
File: catolicos x protestantes.jpg (153 KB, 960x730) Image search: [Google]
catolicos x protestantes.jpg
153 KB, 960x730
>>67559707
I just spiritually threw up
>>
>>67559583
So what you propose is just listening to some insane priests' fantasies. Of course not everything Christ did is mentioned in Holy Bible, but at least we have some. And what we have already contradicts HEAVILY with what the Catholic church teaches to be true.
>>
>>67559169
God didn't give leadership of his church to 4 slavs

And I doubt God would want what you are saying when Constantinople doesn't even exist anymore

Orthodoxy is just spawned by slavic butthurt
>>
File: 1457875605559.jpg (521 KB, 1362x779) Image search: [Google]
1457875605559.jpg
521 KB, 1362x779
>>67538851
The Catholic Church is a Jewish institution. Protestantism was basically a way for Europe to get away from jew Catholic Church control
>>
>>67558609
You can be evangelical and still be Catholic or Orthodox. A lot of the cardinals at the time supported justification by grace alone through faith during the reformation (Contarini, Reginald Pole, Michelangelo) and called for a vernacular liturgy, but Paul III died before he could reform the Catholic church
>>
>>67553333
Nice misrepresentation of what I said, my triggered cat-licking friend :)
>>
>>67560651
Which is why the Jews have been trying their best to destroy it for 2,000 years? yeah okay
>>
File: 1431662519187.png (765 KB, 601x946) Image search: [Google]
1431662519187.png
765 KB, 601x946
>>67560497
>calling the apostles and early church fathers insane

Not only are you a heretic but you are also a slavic traitor because you aren't even the right kind of heretic
>>
>>67560952
TBF here pretty much all Christian churches are more or less enthralled to Judaism and Judaizers nowadays.
>>
>>67561289
>forgot pic
>>
>>67560952
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/14/catholic-memorial-students-asked-not-attend-semifinal-game-after-anti-semitic-chants-friday/YuSuK73X92MC5faNoqsmpJ/story.html
Based Catholic school.
>>
File: 1454171378191.jpg (273 KB, 1172x791) Image search: [Google]
1454171378191.jpg
273 KB, 1172x791
>>67539842
>Anglo
>Germanic
Stupid AIDF
>>
File: 1422381423473.png (130 KB, 881x703) Image search: [Google]
1422381423473.png
130 KB, 881x703
>>67561439
yeah but thats modernist Vatican II heresy
>>
By this prayer, I declare myself forever devoted to the only true King, Jesus Christ. There's no turning back.

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name.

Amen.
>>
>>67560600
Slavs? typical american, knows not what lies behind the mountain, considers what he sees as the entirety of the world.
Orthodox Christianity envelops multitude of states and nationalities, Greeks, many slavi nations, and is influental in the east, before the invasion of islam it spread from Constantinople to Egypt all the way to Ethiopia and began spereading east. But i suppose that is a bit to much to think about for you, as you just mentioned 4 pentarchs, and there are 5 of them, american education at its finest.
>>
>>67562044
t. butthurt slav
>>
>>67561875
Im glad you decided to become a Catholic

Ill be your witness
>>
>>67558951
What's the KKK doing on the left side?
>>
>>67553204
actually, no

Sola Fide nigger
>>
>>67562545
You're wrong, sorry, I'm a Protestant. You don't have such a thing as a Sinner's Prayer in Catholicism.
>>
>>67562044
we don't learn about heretics
>>
File: Pope Pius X.jpg (270 KB, 2112x2816) Image search: [Google]
Pope Pius X.jpg
270 KB, 2112x2816
>>67561289
>We cannot give approval to this movement. We cannot prevent the Jews from going to Jerusalem—but we could never sanction it. The soil of Jerusalem, if it was not always sacred, has been sanctified by the life of Jesus Christ. As the head of the Church I cannot tell you anything different. The Jews have not recognized our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people

>I know, it is not pleasant to see the Turks in possession of our Holy Places. We simply have to put up with that. But to support the Jews in the acquisition of the Holy Places, that we cannot do

>I said that our point of departure had been solely the distress of the Jews and that we desired to avoid the religious issues.

>"Yes, but we, and I as the head of the Church, cannot do this. There are two possibilities. Either the Jews will cling to their faith and continue to await the Messiah who, for us, has already appeared. In that case they will be denying the divinity of Jesus and we cannot help them. Or else they will go there without any religion, and then we can be even less favorable to them.

>"The Jewish religion was the foundation of our own; but it was superseded by the teachings of Christ, and we cannot concede it any further validity. The Jews, who ought to have been the first to acknowledge Jesus Christ, have not done so to this day."

It wasn't always like this
>>
>>67563577
yeah we have many more prayers, much older and longer too
>>
>>67538524
>Jersey
>not Protestant
FUCKING POLES GET OFF MY

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67563903
I'm not obsessed with length or antiquity though, you have to keep modern and up to date.
>>
>>67563652
kek, says the schismatic, you tell that story about heresy to another heretics, like Lutherans and evangelists. considering you follow 3rd or 4th generation heresy, i wonder if you know what the word "heresy" even means.
>>
>>67539825
austria was the center of cathicdom and the center of european innovation for 1000 years.
>>
>>67563838
I know. :(
>In the New Orleans Confederate Civil War Museum there is a crown of thorns, weaved for Jefferson Davis, president of the Confederacy, by Blessed Pope Pius IX. At the behest of an Irish priest, who had befriended Davis and who often visited him during his two-year imprisonment after the war, the Pope sent the veteran general and statesman this sign of compassion.Pius was himself a “prison of the Vatican” after the fall of the Papal States under the forces of the freemason Garibaldi. The thorns in this crown are two inches long. As a token of respect to the beleaguered pontiff, the city of Macon, Georgia, named a street in his honor. They even put it in Italian: Pio Nono Avenue
>>
File: protz.jpg (19 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
protz.jpg
19 KB, 250x375
>>67564441
>you have to keep modern and up to date
Fuck off. Modernism is a cancer
>>
>>67545725
Said the country that gives free money to the jews in Israel.
>>
>>67538524
North Sea oil.
>>
File: 1427155528085.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
1427155528085.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1356
>this triggers the protestant
>>
OK Christ certainly wants me to do far more important things than arguing on /pol. God bless you people, I'm going away.
>>
File: jjj.jpg (177 KB, 805x773) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
177 KB, 805x773
>protestantism
>christiantiy was founded in the 1500s
>by a german priest
>a german catholic priest
>a german catholic priest that wasn't chosen as pope
>>
>>67566100
God bless you too
>>
>>67566100
Go in peace fellow Catholic
>>
File: pope pius x based.png (608 KB, 658x741) Image search: [Google]
pope pius x based.png
608 KB, 658x741
let's do it faggots

http://www.playbuzz.com/katiememe10/what-pope-are-you-most-like

Do I get a b& for posting this?

>>67566100
God bless
>>
File: 1413831416785.jpg (59 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1413831416785.jpg
59 KB, 499x499
>my sinking ship is better than your sinking ship!
>>
>>67568454
>the ship is filling with water therefore we should make literally no effort to man the bilge pumps

it's clear your grandparents weren't the ones driving the u-boats
>>
File: pagans-against-the-patriarchy.png (64 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
pagans-against-the-patriarchy.png
64 KB, 484x484
>>67568454
Bagans out out out
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.