[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The West bombs the living shit out of the Middle East killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: chomsky300.jpg (58 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
chomsky300.jpg
58 KB, 300x375
>The West bombs the living shit out of the Middle East killing millions of innocent women and children
>Support Wahhabi regimes like Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Qatar
>Somehow get surprised that some of the terrorist retaliate back

I mean terrorism is bad but at least understand the reason why it exists.
>>
>>68332822
Oh yeah. I completely forgot about the Belgium-led invasion of Iraq. Oh wait...
>>
>>68332822

Lets assume this is true. They bomb us, because we bomb them.

So lets purpose a radical policy to them, we'll stop bombing them effective immediately and pull out all of our military presence because according to this theory from Noam and people who think like him, this would stop any kind of aggression out of an Islamic group on the face of the planet.

You're 100% positive not a single bomb will go off or a single bullet will be fired if we just simply stopped having any kind of military presence with these people. How many lives are you willing to bet this on exactly? That not one more terror attack will happen?

Because you know what it would mean if we pulled out of everything and there was still terror attacks? It mean's Chomsky's full of shit and that these guys really are violent initiators here.

Again, are you willing to bet innocent lives on this theory?
>>
File: rot_jihad_definition.jpg (591 KB, 919x1892) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_definition.jpg
591 KB, 919x1892
>>68332822
HEY WHAT'S UP AHMED WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELF?
>>
>>68332822
>killing millions of innocent women and children
and what about the men? they are not innocent, it does not matter that they are killed?
>>
File: rot_jihad_objectives.jpg (391 KB, 912x1148) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_objectives.jpg
391 KB, 912x1148
>>68333504
I'M JUST SAYING.
>>
File: rot_jihad_obligation.jpg (525 KB, 938x1448) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_obligation.jpg
525 KB, 938x1448
>>68333562
FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
>>
File: rot_jihad_other_people.jpg (292 KB, 924x833) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_other_people.jpg
292 KB, 924x833
>>68333616
>>
File: rot_jihad_pow.jpg (318 KB, 938x995) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_pow.jpg
318 KB, 938x995
>>68333666
FUCK ISLAM UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
>>
>>68333372
I'm (obviously) not him, but:

I think the best way to stop terrorists from killing people in terror attacks is to genocide the middle east.

That's politically untenable. I think pulling out in favor of serious isolationism or "live and let live"-ism is likely to drastically reduce the number of terrorist attacks in the long run.
>>
>>68332822

it's too late. the cat is out of the bag. the question now is what to do
>>
Fuck off Noam. The difference is arabs are cave men and don't matter.
>>
>>68333372
It's not just because you bomb them, but also because you fund and arm them and support the regimes that do so.

And then you let them into your countries.

The West is at fault on every level. There's no point in laying blame on Orcs. Orcs are Orcs.
>>
>>68332822
Fuck off Shoam Kikesky.
>>
>>68334604

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

nope
>>
When is some mudshit going to bomb Australia? Why do these cheeky fucks get away unharmed
>>
>>68334800
>tfw the only terrorist attacks on our soil have been committed by our own people

truly, this is god's own country.
>>
>>68332822

>The West
I think you mean the USA.
>>
>>68332822
>>The West bombs the living

Nice abstraction, bud.

I'm sure the citizenry want and vote for all these wars and not internationalist-globalist-Zionist quackery.
>>
>>68333187
Oh yeah. I completely forgot about the Iraq-led hijackings on 9/11. Oh wait...
>>
>>68334800
its so shit even muslims dont want to go there, pretty sure they feel bad for them
>>
>implying they weren't already destroying their own land, people and cultured before we got involved

I don't even want the West involved in the Middle East, come on digger...
>>
>>68332822
but they started it first
>>
Actually it wouldn't do anything.

No one who actually knows better and has studied Arab society will tell the truth of the matter out of fear of being labelled racist. But, since I'm anonymous here, I'll go ahead and do so now.

What we are seeing right now is a backlash against the success of the West while the Arab world is outright failing. The reason is simple: Arabs are unbelievably jealous people. Everything an Arab does revolves around the idea of personal and family pride. Thus anything that can conceivably be construed as "better" than anything Arab will always face attacks from them. If we pulled all of our military out from that region or had never gotten involved at all then we would still being seeing regular attacks on Western targets. They would find some other justification, like how old terrorist groups used to call us "infidels" (kafir, look it up.) It destroys them inside to know that their society is undeniably inferior and they just don't understand why. This is why Asia, to a great extent, has become so successful in the modern world: they have understood WHY the West is better and embraced those aspects of it that they needed to.

Indeed, without oil, the Middle East would be a hellhole that makes Africa look like a paradise. This will never change either, not without a massive upheaval of Arab society.
>>
>>68332822
ah yes, the west bombed the middle east the last 1400 years. good old times of knight ridden planes with ye olde bombes
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.