[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey christfucks why did god never truly punish cain when he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
hey christfucks why did god never truly punish cain when he's literally the first murderer and killed his brother because yahweh liked abel's lamb sacrifice better?

checkmate christ-syndrome patients

LITERALLY the first fucking MURDERER and his punishment was not being able to grow, a mark that would annihilate anyone who killed him and a long life with a massive family. and you think people will actually be punished for what they've done in life by skydaddy
>>
>>68314120
Meh, people don't give a shit about religion here Australia.
>>
nah he did tho
>>
>>68314120
>hey christfucks why did god never truly punish cain
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
>>
>>68314216
they had their own general before every thread became a trump thread
>>
>>68314120
killing his brother was a punishment in itself
>>
>tell me God's mind

That's one angle I never see religious people use, ever since that curly haired german philosopher said that humans can gain a degree of understanding of God's logic.

If all you have to say is "shit he's God and I'm just some guy this shit is unfathomable lets' go self-flagellate" I would probably be on your side.
>>
>>68314284
>
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

"thou shall go on lengthy vacation"

>15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

"thou shall never be killed because nobody will ever be fucking game to do it, i will personally fuck them in the ass for you cain"\

>16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
and proceeded to have a family
>>
>>68314446
Literally cursed to be a vagabond forever and isn't allowed to die. Has a "family" that is no doubt starving to death because he can't grow food.
>>
>>68314344
>killing his brother was a punishment in itself
yeah i see, just like wayne gacey's worst punishment was dressing up like a clown and killing people. poor guy we should let him go
>>
>>68314572
>Has a "family" that is no doubt starving to death because he can't grow food.
>hey love plant this for me, everything i touch dies
>okay cain you brother-killing stud who's literally immortal unless someone kills you and gets 7 times the punishment they regularly would for it
>>
>>68314120
>a life time of solitary confinement
>not punishment

do you type the same shitpost to the secular rulers that don't apply the death penalty?
>>
>>68314610
hes dead you idiot
>>
>>68314713
17 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

19 Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah. 20 Adah gave birth to Jabal; he was the father of those who live in tents and raise livestock. 21 His brother’s name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play stringed instruments and pipes. 22 Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of[g] bronze and iron. Tubal-Cain’s sister was Naamah.

he's literally had more sex than you. some hermit he is
>>
Did Cain fuck eve or did he have sisters?
>>
>>68314814
we're talking hypothetical immediate reactions, here
>>
File: Star_of_David.svg.png (88 KB, 2000x2308) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.svg.png
88 KB, 2000x2308
>>68314284
>God was smiting the first jew
>The jew was marked
Everything makes sense now
>>
>>68314939
you fucking knob dont condescend me you fucking
>>
>>68315166
*act condescending to me

*you fucking <noun>
>>
>>68315327
you knob fucking do u know who ur talking to right now my uncle works and he will hack your fucking ass let me tell you so you gotta please stop posting immediately, for our own good
>>
>>68315082
>JEWS

yep we're still on fucking /pol/ i see, surprised you managed to find a way to make this one about jews but then i didn't expect any different you dumb motherfuckers lmao
>>
>>68315563
>The old testament
>of judeo-christian origin
>not about jews
emu crack you on the skull too hard or what?
>>
You forget that in eden man had immortality. Now we all are going to die.
>>
>>68314120
Because
9-9-9
>>
>>68314120
He did, he turned Cain and his sons black.
>>
Melanin is the mark of cain, the punishment for killing him is a BLM riot.
>>
File: 1443452253676.gif (101 KB, 389x426) Image search: [Google]
1443452253676.gif
101 KB, 389x426
>>68314120
>turning Cain into a vampire
>not a punishment
>>
>>68314931
He had sisters. I forgot but all in all Adam had like 32 sons and 24 daughters or something like that.>>68314931
>>
>>68314446
>from thy face shall I be hid

If you believe in God, being cut off from communing with Him is a pretty severe punishment, my godless emu-fearing friend.
>>
>>68315563
>every character in the old testament wasn't a Jew

???
>>
File: 1457202778937.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457202778937.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>68317680
so /pol/ likes jews?

>>68317567
>cut off
>he literally never directly contacts anybody anyway
SOUNDS LIKE HIS FACE IS HIDDEN FROM VIRTUALLY EVERYONE SENPAI LOL
>>
>>68315563
Holy shit you can't be this dumb. Who are the Jews chosen by again?
>>
>>68314297
Implying you ain't Australian.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.