[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton email reveals: Google sought overthrow of Syria's Assad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 610x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 610x383
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-email-google-sought-overthrow-of-syrias-assad/article/2586300

>Google in 2012 sought to help insurgents overthrow Syrian President Bashar Assad, according to State Department emails receiving fresh scrutiny this week.

>Messages between former secretary of state Hillary Clinton's team and one of the company's executives detailed the plan for Google to get involved in the region.

WTF man?! What on earth does Google benefit from overthrowing middle eastern secular rulers? Why would they do this? And to think some people have the nerve to call antiwar and anticorporate Trump a "fascist"!
>>
File: 1458290957411.jpg (77 KB, 674x600) Image search: [Google]
1458290957411.jpg
77 KB, 674x600
>>68199706
>jewgle

There you go
>>
File: 63933132.jpg (47 KB, 478x718) Image search: [Google]
63933132.jpg
47 KB, 478x718
>>68199706

I'm thinking this was one team working within Google trying to help out the state department, not the other way around. Cohen, the exec who lead the creation of the product had worked in the State Dept before getting brought on by Google after all.

Additionally, they were working to help the Syrian opposition, which was already getting massacred by the SAA, by figuring out which parts of the military were defecting. They weren't actually trying to begin the revolution (as "sought overthrow of Syria's Assad" implies).

So, meh.
>>
>>68199706
Am I the only one finds google reminiscent of pic related?
>>
File: umbrella.jpg (5 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
umbrella.jpg
5 KB, 251x201
>>68200778
Shit. This.
>>
>>68200937
Yes, because you're not old enough to remember Skynet.
>>
>>68201117
Skynet doesn't involve humans or human incompetence
>>
>>68201216
Skynet WAS a project of human incompetence!
>>
I think I saw this thread like a month ago
is this real life?
>>
Well fuck me.
>>
>>68201216
I wouldn't exactly call Umbrella incompetent.
>>
>Julian Assange describes the special relationship between Google, Hillary Clinton and the State Department
https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
>>
>>68201284
true, but that was more shortsightedness

the umbrella situation was a result of failure in containment porcedures
>>
>>68201117
Swing and a miss.

Stick to eating McDonalds three times a day, at least you can't fail at that.
>>
>>68199706
google exec named cohen.
pol is always right.
>>
>>68199706
Did you actually read the e-mail or just the first lines of the article?

>Please keep close hold, but my team is planning to launch a tool on Sunday that will publicly track and map the defections in Syria and which parts of the government they are coming from. Our logic behind this is that while many people are tracking the atrocities, nobody is visually representing and mapping the defections, which we believe are important in encouraging more to defect and giving confidence to the opposition. Given how hard it is to get information into Syria right now, we are partnering with Al-Jazeera who will take primary ownership over the tool we have built, track the data, verify it, and broadcast it back into Syria. I've attached a few visuals that show what the tool will look like. Please keep this very close hold and let me know if there is anything eke you think we need to account for or think about before we launch. We believe this can have an important impact.

So what they did was to ensure that valuable information (defections) is available to those who want it. Oh no, what a horror!
>>
>>68199706
In something like this Google would just be a front, no?
>>
When will google have its own private military companies, bioengineering centers, and weapons research facilities?
>>
>>68200582

Google has been involved in ZOG's destabilization-expansionist wars for a good while. Google spies were all up in Afghanistan; recently Greenwald's big Snowden story involved them and he was going to keep them a secret but Assange stepped in and leaked the info that it was Google Jews on the ground there spying.

I love how the Internet has been turned into a tool for Jewish police-state building and world hegemony, and obscene Jewish wealth..
>>
>Jared Cohen
>>
>>68200582
>Cohen

I wish pol was wrong just once
>>
File: WTF.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
>>68201955

Pic related

>>68202759

Lel, it is what it is.
>>
>>68199706
We're living in the hear of The Beast. Only people with double-digit IQ's don't know this by now.
>>
>>68199706
we cyberpunk now
>>
>>68199706
Closed nations is bad for business; thats why Obama will make a terrible embarassing deal in an attempt to let google into Cuba.
>>
I don't know why /pol/ support Assad. He has created all the refugees coming to Europe. And if the rebels managed to create some caliphate then all religious muslims would move there away from Europe.

Nobody benefits from having a secular government in the middle east. Can let the anti-religious be refugees instead.
>>
File: 1453152338634.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1453152338634.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>68204596

lol, okay. It surely wasn't during any of the other shitty moments in history. Our recognition of global problems has nothing to do with greater awareness of how shitty things are due to ubiquitous information tech in any way (at all).

>>68204625

Give it 10 more years.

>>68204727

We already were able to create faux social networks to try formenting unrest in Cuba without their govt doing anything about it, and despite the fact that they barely even have an internet. Obama doesn't need to negotiate fuck all.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/04/world/americas/us-says-it-tried-to-build-a-social-media-site-in-cuba-but-failed.html
>>
>>68201448
2 times a day my friend mexico will soon outpace us (and already is in some aspects) in obesity rates.
>>
File: weyland yutani.jpg (80 KB, 575x269) Image search: [Google]
weyland yutani.jpg
80 KB, 575x269
When is google going to make guns?
>>
File: wumpscut-79.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wumpscut-79.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>68207511
Weyland logo is :Wumpscut: logo with some colors.
>>
>>68201932
What's a Boston Dynamics?
>>
>>68204881

>He has created
>Nobody benefits from
>I don't know why
Because you are pretty much 100% wrong my Surströmming-eating friend
>>
>>68199706
Google is basically the CIA now. They control virtually all the worlds information and can use it for good or evil as they please. No surprise they are trying to effect the worldwide chess game of politics with their powers.

They now have AI that could outthink many humans so no way are you going to surprise Google.

They have a large amount of secret projects and they were infamous for having giant crates with unknown objects inside.

They have the best robots known to man right now so they will soon have the capability to fly over robot armies and affect world regime change.

Google sincerely believes it has become more intelligent and more powerful then worlds nations and it is unsurprising that this level of power has caused them to ego trip on a massive scale.

Anyone who has ever seen their propaganda videos knows they are hard Marxists and so will topple stable regimes if they think the leader currently is evil.

Tl;Dr google is nothing less than a PIC private intelligence company at this point, they are gaining enough power through robotics, drones and intelligent AI, and dirt on every politician out there that they can determine leaders unfit and will move to assassinate them. This will be under their 'doing good - greater good' motto.
>>
>>68201955
It wont be when ethereum gains traction.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.