[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to become a jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: jew-gold.jpg (424 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
jew-gold.jpg
424 KB, 1162x850
Hear me out pol:

My life here sucks, everything I say gets be branded as racist bigot, all I want is live in peace without shitskins and muslims. Living in israel with a qt jewess, homely wife sounds like a dream come true.

So why not convert? I don't really see any downsides and it could help me to get out of this white guilt nightmare i am living here.
>>
are you a good goy?
have you ever supported the liberation of Palestine?
>>
>>68105132
genociding muslims is fine with me. israel can take over the whole middle east for all i care. can I join now?
>>
>>68104496
My best friend is from Austra and he moved here three months ago.

It was truly sad to see a once proud man with great income and huge property move here into a small house with small paycheck.

When ever I ask him about it he just replies with "Austria is not my home anymore, it is theirs now".

Have we really reached the bottom Europe? We have more and more Germans, Austrians etc. moving here and forsaking their lineage and high paid jobs just so they can get away from shitskins?

You know Europe is going to shit when people are moving to small crappy countries like mine.
>>
File: 726.jpg (52 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
726.jpg
52 KB, 504x566
>>68105287
do you remember the six million?
>>
>So why not convert?

Circumcision.
>>
>>68105520
You can always say you got circumcised? Is there some jew police that goes around checking peoples cocks?

>Did you know why I stopped you sir?
>Yes sir *unzips pants*
>>
>>68104496
>why not convert?
They chop the end of your knob off
>>
>>68104496

How about the adult circumcision stuff?
>>
>>68105404
*6gorillion
>>
File: le_happiest.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
le_happiest.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>68104496
you can convert all you want
some jew temples will even welcome you
but most will NEVER stop treating you as a goy.
>>
>>68104496

if you come to israel for escaping muslims and shitskins,youre comming to the wrong place.
>>
Yeah, we also have sandniggers who 24/7 stab/shoot people
>>
Palestinians and Israeli Arabs
>>
>>68104496

>beaches
>bitches
>Humus
Works 4 me
>>
>>68107380
BS, Jews have always mixed and we are not a race, besides, he doesn't have to convert to become an Israeli citizen, all he has to do as marry an Israeli girl and be patient until he gets citizenship.
That said, living amongst Israelis can be hard for a German initially, we are not punctuate, do not believe in the putting too much focus in the small details and are usually very focussed on the "Big picture" which is really not like german culture... he can adapt though, in time.
>>
>>68105520
i can be a jew without mutilating my dick
>>
>>68107660
i think you need people like me to end the mudslime menace once and for all.
>>
the nosejob should be fairly easy, as should the choice of name and learning of manners.

but you need to be in a field that is relatively new, i.e not completely controlled yet. you can't successfully get into something like law, because they've known their people in that trade for hundreds of years. it must be something new, possibly tech related.
>>
This is the best thread ever.
>>
>>68105657
More like *unzips dick*
Because that's what they'll be doing to yours
>>
>>68110310
i'm just fucking desperate. these left dominated multi cultural countries are hell
>>
>>68105396
>small crappy countries
if one is a knowledge worker, location is less of an issue nowadays because of home office proliferation, cheap air fares, ability to do work anywhere with an internet connection etc

is he from Vienna, the mohamedan capital of central Europe?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.