[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hippies... Rainbow family... lets talk /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: rainbowfamily.jpg (16 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
rainbowfamily.jpg
16 KB, 183x275
Has anyone had any experiences with rainbow family people or just general scumfuck hippies?

be me outside my apartment (bad neighborhood)

>see a tyedye bus pull up
>Out walks nasty stinky dreaded rainbow family kids
>These are apparently the gangster rainbow kids who sell drugs and fight people
>We have a "get clean" apartment complex down a block and a half
>They are all cracked out of their minds and prowl the streets
>Watch dreaded hippies getting swarmed by crackheads
>Multiple fights break out between crackheads and rainbow kids
>Knives getting pulled
>I'm on my front porch with my shotgun just waiting to see if they are going to come my way
>The crackheads dont come around our house all my neighbors keep guns on them because we are basically "apartment watch"

The smell of BO patchouilli oil was unbearable /pol/

Why the fuck were rainbow kids in utah?
I have since moved out to somewhere safe white and nice

Tell me your stories
I want to know if you've met these festival rainbow kids
>>
>>68102201
There's a lot of good aspects to a lot of them, but Definitely not all.
There are many of them that r just a waste of oxygen & no good to them.
Some don't have a whole Lotta bad outweighing the good.
But that's usually not the case,
some, But not often.
>>
They're in Amsterdam. Usually they're just squatters doing drugs as far as I know. If something's up you can ocassionaly see them among the far-left, try to break down the city. That's probably just a few of them though, they're nothing too bad. Never really seen them outside of the capital either.
>>
>>68104447
RED PILL
is like always a core principle.
That is a good thing.
Like heavy red pill.

A lot of times u could say the
"DUDE WEED"
& whole Big percentage, of a lot of them being wasteful burnouts (for the most part) kinda erases away @ the whole worth of them being redpilled.

A lot of em can redpilled but have a strong shitty hardcore bad liberal wash over em.
Euro refugees, muh pronouns, big chunks of the red pilled.

But When I was younger I straight up got red pilled by them a few times hard-core, buy some of them
>>
>>68102201
>Why the fuck were rainbow kids in Utah?
Are you not in Salt Lake City much? It's our own little California.
>>
>>68102201
Soap
Firetruck
Megaphone

Give me these 3 things and I'll fix your feral problems mate
>>
>>68105137
Im in Ogden
from Saint George

SLC isnt fun I dont go

anywhere around 9th and 9th is liberal cuckland
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 410x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 410x636
>>68104957
& also this is me just referring to NorthAmerican too.

so like, ...
I was like oh hitler didn't do anything wrong in middle school, & Then I found out more details about how bad the war effected my Grandmother's family over in Germany and Austria,
&
Hitler didn't do anything wrong Meme is not always very popular here,
So I kinda went blue pill 4 a while unfortunately,
& str8 up,
1 of These said rainbow gathering
Hot hot hot girls, that I got with once
Red pilled me in front a room full of blue pills & my red pill friend & str8 up said

(Paraphrased)
"muh holochaust numbers were skewed"
& every1 was against it & It was ballsy.
She had more balls than any man in that room.
All drunk men too.
I look up to her for it.
This was back in '09
>>
My old roommate had dreads. She would cut one off every month and use it as a tampon. No shit. Michigan University women, everyone...
>>
>>68105215
English is really hard huh pahjeet
>>
File: zi1zolot14bvn7ezemn4.jpg (1 MB, 2561x3400) Image search: [Google]
zi1zolot14bvn7ezemn4.jpg
1 MB, 2561x3400
Gas The Hippies
>>
>>68102201
they sure as fuck know whats up better than any assholes on /pol/, but their understanding of things bigger than their own personal affairs is really shit and they will take advantage of you given the chance, still the universe provides even for people who have taken way too much acid and cant function in society
>>
>>68105290
ARE
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x346
>>68105265
It's 6am,
I drank pitchers of Budweiser @ funeral (real life kinda celeb too)
Headache
& I'm texting for nudes from my ex ,
because my gf is a prude but I love her.
but ya I'm gonna rail my ex into outer space later too,..

Based all day niggy.
Typing on shitty phone so other /pol/ocks can learn from my experiences
Hence making this place pol, better.
4give the text type, ya loonyToon.
>>
>>68106192
>>68105265
& I'm cu.ck breeds
German & Swedish American
not Punjabi. Sorry
>>
File: 1454949747529.jpg (147 KB, 726x590) Image search: [Google]
1454949747529.jpg
147 KB, 726x590
>>68105236
Shit dude I was about to finish lunch, gotta start all over now.
>>
>>68102201
All of my experiences with family have been awesome. Never seen so much hospitality from people, and I give any family a ride if they need it.
>>
Years ago I was playing in a band and we went back to another bands house at the end of the gig.

Everyone was getting fucked up and drunk. I couldn't see myself among all of that, also, I wanted to go to bed because I wanted to play well the next door and not be hungover. Well I got shit for that.
What I'm trying to get at is most of these kids kind of grew out of it, but two or three became hippies.

Some among us enjoyed the drugs a tad too much.
>>
>>68106192
Are you 15 or just type like a toddler & shit @ stuff bcus....niggy? Ya loonytoon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.