[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you honestly see yourself as white besides human I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
Do you honestly see yourself as white besides human

I think white people have been some of the most productive, but you have not been the only inventors

White people have had a natural inclination towards imperialism and materialism, and that is mostly the difference.

If you really believed in karma you would know that you deserve what is happening, not really the killing of whites, but basically getting the shorter end of the stick. It hasn't even fully happened yet and you are already complaining.
>>
I forgot to mention, god gave you the most beautiful women as well. It's like you are privileged beyond divine methods
>>
>>61083516

You gotta leave.
Really.

You have to.

No communist/marxist niggers allowed here.

Take care.
>>
>>61083516
So you think that the past actions of people should be felt as a consequence by later generations?

So where's the Muslim punishment for slaves they held before the crusades? What about your punishment for a murder that your ancestor might have done thousands of years ago?
>>
>>61084615
Muslims still have slaves. 10% of Saudi Arabia are slaves.
>>
>>61083516
>White people have had a natural inclination towards imperialism and materialism
No silly, that's Asians.
>>
>>61083516
I would argue that were giving our selves the shorter end of the stick and that's why its so frustrating
>>
>If you really believed in karma you would know that you deserve what is happening, not really the killing of whites, but basically getting the shorter end of the stick. It hasn't even fully happened yet and you are already complaining.

Karma doesn't exist. The strong survive, the weak die. We shouldn't care wether we deserve what is happening or not, we should be fighting to make sure we are constantly at the top and in full control of our territory, where our governments are complete servants to us and not foreigners.

If a lion eats a sheep, he is not going to lay down and let the other sheep beat him, he is going to eat them too, that is what white people should be doing.
>>
>>61084855
No they don't.
You're talking from your ass.
Saudi Arabia and all countries except the USA abolished slavery peacefully.
The "government" in the world that promotes slavery is ISIS.
without government support, slavery cannot exist because no one is going to catch running slaves.
>>
>>61083516
Then why muslims arent genocide? They were 10x worse
Karma is just bs for fags, justice is a social construct
>>
>>61085197
Yep. I just can't believe we let these kikes use their subterfuge to pacify us
>>
File: 24orjnb.jpg (40 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
24orjnb.jpg
40 KB, 360x480
>>61083516
You're just an ass licking cuck.
Most white women are average or ugly.
If you think otherwise, then you haven't seen enough of them.
the beautiful white women nonetheless are the most beautiful of all women.
>White people are the most productive blah blah blah
Don't give credit to white people for inventions because 99.999999999999% of them are not inventors.
The credit goes to the inventors who are mostly males and who are slightly/severely autistic with extremely high IQ's.
The picture you chose is for a makeup-freak Without makeup or long hair, she can pass for a boy.
>>
File: map.png (592 KB, 1493x750) Image search: [Google]
map.png
592 KB, 1493x750
>>61085462
are you stupid or just troll?
>>
>>61083516
Black guy here. White women are not the most beautiful, that's just propaganda, pay attention to EVERY white girl you see, not just the attractive ones, they're largely either average or unattractive.

The only reason it appears as so is because we live in an area with literally more whites so on average there are going to be more hot white girls than any other race.

Seriously though fuck whites. They're trash, their societies are built off of war profiteering and slavery. That's HOW they became so rich. They're naturally evil people and you shouldn't have empathy for them. Ffs sake look at their history. Anyone with eyes can see this. Don't have empathy for them, they aren't deserving of it. Whites don't have empathy for non whites and will quickly deceive them given the opportunity. They're scum, point blank.
>>
>>61086075
>most things in a normal style distribution are average
Give this man a prize in statistics!
>>
Idk I'm a transracial person and Rachael Jeantel is my hero.
>>
>>61083516
All you are saying is that YOU and YOUR children are going to live in a place without whites. Good luck with that
>>
>>61086530
Look at all the evil white countries enslaving the less-privileged nations of color
>>
>>61086075
stay mad cuck
>>
>>61083516
LEL ONLY WHITES BUILD CIVS GUYS.
WHITES ARE SO EVIL HAHAHA KARMA.

forgets about the ottomans the arab slave trade the slavs the mongols and finns japanse and chinese.

The 2000 year of tried arab invasion of europe.

Fuck of nigger.
Whites have defended themself since day 1.
We have only acted the same as all the others.
We are just better at it.

Then theirs the jews
they or to over-powerd.
neads nerf.
>>
>>61087042
>Low quality bait

You can thank white people for ending slavery to begin with.

Arab slave trade literally dwarfs european slave trade btw

So a thank you would be proper
>>
>>61087042
You say all of this and then you follow us around like a puppy.

Remember that we want to be segregated from YOU but YOU turn your area into Africa and then move to our area.
>>
>>61087407
Explain this.

Look up a book called African cities and towns before European conquest by Richard w hull, ok? This dude is a white man who is a professor of African studies at Columbia university. He effectively disproved the propaganda that Africa was mud huts and what not for thousands of years, alright?

Then white people come to Africa

Now it's shit.

Do you honestly believe that white people are not even somewhat responsible for the state of African societies now?

Again I've proved that BEFORE white people came, Africa had civilization in fact the city TIMBUKTU at its height was 5 times bigger than medieval London and it was such a cultural epicenter that national geographic called it the "Paris of the medieval world".

Now?

It's shit...utter shit AFTER whites came. Every society in which whites invaded en masse was FAR better off BEFORE whites came. Even South America as well.

So can I ask you this, you really think white people impact the areas they have to positively for the host people and NOT for themselves? Since white people are such "altruists".
>>
>>61087042
>muh slavery
>>
>>61083516
Let me tell you whats going to happen in short order, after the fall of the west.

China will colonize Africa. You think whites treated them badly? Blacks are already complaining about being exploited by the Chinese. You've seen nothing yet.

You think social benefits, compassion and tolerance will continue to thrive in the west? No. They will replaced by greed (even more so), crime surges and oppression. You think BLM are getting oppressed by police now? Try that shit in China, or Russia, see how long it lasts until you're being killed by the dozen, and the trial doesn't even make it to court.

Fact is, whites are more compassionate and empathetic than slavs and Asians, and those are the people who will take over once the west falls. Western society is probably going to die within the century, and its not going to end positively for anyone but the Chinese and maybe Russia.
>>
>>61087807
White people BEGAN slavery, at virtually the same time as Arabs and no one is saying Arabs are good people. They're just as shit, not AS shitty but shitty in their own right.

>>61087828
Already proved this wrong, look at >>61087933
>>
>>61088089
>citation please
>>
>>61083516
Fuck you racist asshole, generalizing light skinned hu-mans like that
>>
>>61087933
>Germany
Bombed to the stone age 70 years ago
>currently being destroyed by africans

>Africa
Given infrastructure and independence
>currently shit and now destroying europe
>>
>>61087933
>disproved
>proved
>civilization
You're not quite sure what words mean, but we can teach you if you stick around.
Stop demonizing the pale skins because of the elite that ran amok colonizing in the past few centuries. Humanity is too old for such pettiness. Besides, nonwhites and whites alike benefit from the recent colonization (done by jewish financial giants and other elite world governmental powers).
>>
>>61087933
Except they were inferior societies so how can our presence not be better?
>>
>>61083516
If you really believe in Karma and the concept of it, I will be reborn as Nigger,Indian or Muslim
>>
>>61088244
Technically, in the most prolific case of slave trade, the Atlantic triangular slave trade, the owners of the slave ships were Jewish, so these slaves were captured by blacks, sold by tribal leaders, trafficked by Jews, then sold to whites.

White people also ended it, despite the protesting by blacks in Africa who were economically dependent on the slave trade.
>>
>>61088244
>They're just as shit, not AS shitty but shitty in their own right.

And here is where you prove your true colors

Arabs have objectively been far worse to blacks than whites ever was.

You have your narrative but it is sjw shit and you just proved it, not back to studying
>>
The only thing we deserve is you licking our boots for all the cool shit our ancestors created.
>>
>>61088244
sorry m8 whites are the youngest race on the earth slavery was resented in Mesopotamia
and Egypt sorry
>>
>>61083516
I don't know man. I hear a lot of people say that white people are priveldged the world over and they should let any immigrants in because their countries are so much better. Apparently no other race in the whole world can compete with white people.

Instead of thinking that white people have kept everyone down and they're about to get their comeuppance I think they should be rewarded. White people gave up and are still giving up so much of their power to underpriveldged minorities so they can try to succeed. In most white countries they give brown people advantages over their own white people. That just makes me think that whites are the most generous and benevolent people on the planet for freely giving up so many of their hard won rights. After all I really couldn't see a world where say Blacks were on top and decided to give away most of their power to prop up poor white folks.
>>
>>61088631
present*
>>
>>61088631
white-haters
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>61088320
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/china-in-africa-the-new-imperialists
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/562692b0-898c-11e2-ad3f-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3xKt6nHTY

Tell me of any Chinese or Slavic nation that doesn't respond to black rioters with extreme prejudice. Hell, black/Muslim rapists routinely get killed or castrated in China, over in Sweden they get 6 months community service.

Deal with it.
>>
>>61087933
Europe benefited from competition between countries, and lucky timing. European civilization was rising while most others were collapsing, or had collapsed. From 1500-1950, most of the world simply couldn't compete.

Africa had great civilizations, but they collapsed millenia ago.

Native Americans had great civilizations on the brink of collapse when Europeans arrived. They were wiped out by disease and warfare.

The Arab world was in decline. The Ottoman empire collapsed after WWI.

India and China had plateued, since they had no real competition.
>>
>>61088397
No you don't understand what I'm saying. Africans had already had infrastructure in their societies. For example Timbuktu BEFORE white people came, AFTER they left there is hardly any REAL infrastructure.

You just don't want to admit it. Africa was better off before white people came. If you look at the state of Africa it was better in virtually every way before. Only after white people came is it shit. AFTER, keyword after. You want to pretend to be altruists when the reality is that you EXPLOITED the area and then left it in decay and then go as far to say that you helped the region. It's almost hilarious how ignorant you people actually are.
>>
>>61088723
THIS
they pretend as if its a shit skins forcing these conditions like they are rising up when they are literally seeing the benefits of whites giving them preference as if we simply could not end their lives like our ancestors did once our lives become worse than theirs..
>>
>>61088902
This

just like how when whites came to detroit and there was a booming auto industry and they left it in shambles after extracting all its natural autos
>>
>>61083516
If history tells you one thing... It's that when the white man gets handed the shorter end of the stick, he doesn't stand for that shit. He will take the whole stick until the asshole who gave him the short end of the stick begs to get some stick. Then he fucks him in the ass while he asks for some stick to teach him NEVER to give the short end of the stick, because then he will get the full stick pushed up his ass.
>>
>>61088902
How could they be better off if they lived in mudd huts and where a inferior society?

oo you mean like how a retard is happier if we LET him play with his shit.
>>
>>61083594
because jesus was white
>>
>>61089356
were*
>>
>>61088902
>Rhodesia
White rule: bread basket of africa

Black rule: shithole of africa

>Timbuktu

A mud city yes, bravo, peak of architecture and math

Now compare to Rome
>>
>>61088902
You keep blaming whites because you are bitter. You are believing the lies you are being fed because it is more convenient than admitting the truth. The financiers of the past few CENTURIES of resource extraction for profit were nonwhites living in white society. This particular group of people remains the most wealthy and powerful today thanks to one family of their ilk having owned all major banks and trading companies for the centuries of colonization that you are so assblasted about right now.
Please start using proper discourse here or you will be ridiculed to suicide like a little faggot.
>>
>>61088485
Dude I'm demonizing them because they never stopped. They've ALWAYS AND CONTINUE to do this.

It's time for me to educate you. Let's take the Middle East for example.

White people are over their for freedom?

Nope

It's lithium reserves in afghan mountains

US army troops(mainly whites) GUARDING poppy fields and the majority of the worlds heroin supply

Fun fact the taliban when they had control of that region actually DESTROYED 90% of those crops. Go ahead look it up, all of this actually. It's all true.

They exploit regions for themselves under the guise of altruism. They are naturally evil people. No race has even come close to the devastation caused by whites except the Mongols really.

The Mongols were actually responsible for the Black Plague in Europe. They're responsible for the deaths of 1/3 of Europe. More than 100 million white people died because of them.

How did white people one up them? Creation of the nuclear bomb

Like I understand you want to be empathetic towards them but there is something naturally wrong with them as people. They have natural inclination towards evil, chaos, and deception.

HISTORY AND CURRENT EVENTS SHOW THIS. Both, not just one.
>>
>>61088494
If Timbuktu was 5 times bigger than medieval London at its height than London would have been the inferior society at the time.
>>
>>61089505
I'll give you a chance to read the post I made just before you. Stop blaming "whites" because you sound like a racist retard.
>>
>>61089505
also, Afghanistan is not in the middle east, you massive imbecile.
>>
>>61089591
A society is only what its inhabitants make it.
>>
>>61089505
A black dude believing arabs would not genocide you all without giving two shits

topkek
>>
>>61088547
Here's what's going to blow your mind

Jews and whites are virtually the same people

http://m.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Basically you're really no different. There is a natural evil to your kind. You're really the same basic person and both have committed far more evil than good. Your people have a natural inclination to evil.
>>
>>61089879
>Jews and whites are virtually the same people
wew lad
>>
>>61088244
Arabs have been enslaving your nigger asses since 2000 B.C and havent even stopped yet, they still enslave niggers in Saudi Arabia and it gets covered up.
>>
>>61089879
You have very childish mind if you are gonna call an entire race of humans evil. not that I am surprised you negros are retarded after all.
>>
>>61088606
No anon

It's not because of what whites or Arabs have done to blacks that makes me not have empathy. I'm looking at the whole.

EVERYTHING

So whites have committed more genocide globally than any other race

Responsible for both world wars

Creation of the nuclear bomb, no all people, not just whites have to fear nuclear fallout.

Imperialist campaigns destroying the civilizations of virtually every race they've encountered

I'm looking at all of that to judge you, not just slavery.

And current events. You never "changed", that's just propaganda that most people fall for.
>>
NATION. OF. ISLAM. SCUM. GO. BACK. TO. AFRICA.
>>
>>61089591
Again having more people would mean INDIA or CHINA is a super power over the US.
would you like to try that logic again?

the society that dominates the other is the superior
>>
oh how i miss apartheid. where you could fuck up any uppity nigger for any reason and not be blamed.
You can still do it but then you have to bribe the police. So you have to budget for it.

>>61089505
You sound delightful please come visit!
>>
File: 1452831200052.jpg (76 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1452831200052.jpg
76 KB, 600x750
>>61083516
>>
>>61090156
>whites have committed more genocide globally than any other race
patently false

> both world wars
>history only extends back one century

>imperialist campaigns
>only whites were imperialist
man, you just don't want to give the lesser races ANY credit, do you?
>>
>>61090156
>So whites have committed more genocide globally than any other race
Yh its due to something called medieval technology an alien concept of you negros.
>Responsible for both world wars
Dont mix politics with childish views of good and evil.
>Creation of the nuclear bomb, no all people, not just whites have to fear nuclear fallout.
A jew invented nukes and it prevented lots of potential wars that we would still be having.
>Imperialist campaigns destroying the civilizations of virtually every race they've encountered
Well you should have been more advanced if you didnt wanna die.
>>
File: DEATH OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.jpg (79 KB, 618x372) Image search: [Google]
DEATH OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.jpg
79 KB, 618x372
>>61089879
>But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.
The same will be true for future "Europeans".
>>
>>61088631
Well you got me there but slavery is only a tenth of it. It's not the whole.
>>
File: dutch.gif (12 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
dutch.gif
12 KB, 501x585
>>61085197
This. Our problem is not that we fucked the world over but that we stopped doing it and feel guilty about it.
>>
>>61083516
>White people have had a natural inclination towards imperialism and materialism, and that is mostly the difference.
Not really. We're just the best at what we do. Big difference.
>>
>>61085462
I know some muslims who have slaves in pakistan.
>>
>>61090156
Whites literally stopped organized arab slave trade of blacks by arabs, although it actually still isn't eradicated

You are just shilling

The myth of whites genociding is blatantly false, If whites would have wanted that then there would only be whites left on this earth.
>>
>>61085462

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Saudi_Arabia

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=850_1382853964

Pretty much the entire country is held up by oil and slaves.
>>
File: mfw cara-naomi.jpg (901 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
mfw cara-naomi.jpg
901 KB, 1500x1000
>>61083516
>>
File: soulja.jpg (78 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
soulja.jpg
78 KB, 630x420
>>61088244
You should consider this wise young man's quote.
>>
>>61090502
the arab slave trade never stopped, it still goes on to this day.
>>
File: cara manly.jpg (124 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
cara manly.jpg
124 KB, 681x1024
>>61083516
ugh
>>
>>61090572
if my domestic workers were slaves they would have cost me much more than the $90 per month they currently earn anyway.
>>
>>61090400
There is nothing uniquely whites have done evil all races have done it in some way or another what is unique to whites Is our level of success m8
an atom bomb is a bigger better bomb
world war is a bigger and better tribal warfare.

Shit skins just don't compete when it comes to positives and until a race does without doing the negative things at the level we HAD to no one can judge
>>
>>61090578
Don't wanna rain on your parade there but isn't naomi campbell a known enjoyer of white men?
>>
File: ` dat chin .jpg (1 MB, 2259x3395) Image search: [Google]
` dat chin .jpg
1 MB, 2259x3395
chinny chin chin
>>
>>61090502
>it actually still isn't eradicated
>>61090663
>the arab slave trade never stopped
>>61086530

glad we all agree
>>
>>61090748
My parade fine, I only posted this so people can see how ugly Cara is compared to an actual beautiful women.
>>
>>61083516
fuck off
>>
>>61083594

Asian women aren't white, though.
>>
File: 1124081312.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1124081312.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
This thread is now about posting inventions that non-white people have made.

I'll start off with the "negro-knot"
>>
File: missSenegal2015.jpg (14 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
missSenegal2015.jpg
14 KB, 260x194
>>61091022
cd players
>>
>>61091105
That is actually proof africa invented hipster culture thousands of years ago

>europeans BTFO
>>
>>61088819
They're not enslaving or hurting anyone. They're just running business abroad. That's the fault of African corruption and it actually seems like they are somewhat improving the economies of some of those areas. If they get violent, we will get violent in return. We're not worrying about them, they're worrying about us.

THEY'RE actually meeting violence which I don't agree with but if they want to try to take over, we will fight back this time

http://m.scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/article/1688992/chinese-south-africa-learn-live-violence

http://www.ibtimes.com/south-africa-xenophobic-attacks-2015-china-issues-travel-warning-amid-ongoing-anti-1891845
>>
>>61088831
I don't think African societies were near collapse when Europeans came.
>>
>>61089356
Already proved this wrong
>>
>>61091365
How can one collapse a pile of shit?
>>
>>61091237
Europeans didn't enslave Africans. They purchased African slaves.
Do you still believe the hunting-for-nigger-slaves meme? That shit never happened.
>>
>>61091237
>If they get violent, we will get violent in return.
who is this we you are talking about.
just cause you are a nigger doesnt make you an african.
>>
>>61083516
So white people are the best and the world is buttmad?
>>
>>61091237
>we will get violent in return.
China tests biowarfare on its own population, you negros are doomed in the long run once they start the genocide, the only reason you even still exist is because they need you monkey as slave labor since the robot market isnt open yet.
>>
>>61091237
>we

Are you African?
>>
>>61091105
This is proof that negros are really retarded, I mean what mental process could come to LOL STICK SOMETHING IN LIPS ITS COOL MUH NIGGA.
>>
>>61089396
Rome was actually multicultural
https://www.sedl.org/loteced/scenarios/latin_multicultural.html

http://www.waseda.jp/prj-med_inst/bulletin/bull05/05_16kim.pdf

And Timbuktu was not a mud city, that's propaganda.
>>
>>61085197
/thread
>>
>>61091365
Time to educate you. When someone is teaching, you better sit your ass down and get taught.
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/islamic-india-the-biggest-holocaust-in-world-history-whitewashed-from-history/

Europeans have never been the worst, and they never will be. (sorry, whites, I still like you though)
>>
>>61089500
I'm not bitter. I hate whites for things that they didn't do to blacks. I'm looking at you as whole and Jews and whites are virtually the same

There isn't really "much" of a difference between you actually. You're actually virtually the same people.
>>
>>61083516
>If you really believed in karma you would know that you deserve what is happening, not really the killing of whites, but basically getting the shorter end of the stick. It hasn't even fully happened yet and you are already complaining.

White people will disappear, we are outnumbered and evolutionary theory suggests that we will be consumed by the larger group.

If we assume that race mixing statistics are similar across races, which they are, then 1% of Brown people willing to mix is extraordinarily higher than 1% of white people willing to mix.

When I was at college it was easier to get a brown or black girlfriend than a white girlfriend because more brown/black girls chase white guys.

I've seen it with my own eyes, loads of white/brown relationships. On a worldwide scale this means White people will disappear.
>>
>>61084872
It's the absolute fucking opposite of Asians.
If they were, Charlemagne would have been speaking Mandarin.
>>
>>61091808

WE
>>
>>61091808
>multicultural

rome was run and built by europeans, so sure, european multiculturalism works

>And Timbuktu was not a mud city, that's propaganda.

proofs ples
>>
>>61089648
I'm just showing evidence.
>>
>>61091450
How so m8 where they not dominated m8 and living in worse conditions then Europe?
>>
File: 2016-01-11_00026.jpg (917 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11_00026.jpg
917 KB, 1920x1080
>>61083516

RED CHINESE COMMUNIST THREAT DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL

LETHAL FORCE ENGAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3Ri6Jc6EU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3Ri6Jc6EU
>>
>>61091933
Ashkenazim are just pretend jews, the real kikes are the ones in Israel. Also jews work to destroy every nation while we work to improve them instead.
>>
do you honestly not see how the majority of other races (whoops there no such thing as race right unless where criticizing something whites say or do) behave like animals in particular blacks, china and middle east ? why should white people take the brunt of other races in ability to not murder, enforce strange laws etc on each other? yes white people do the same thing but its not on the scale other races do if you've been on /pol/ then surely you've seen the VAST amount of stuff the media normally hides away.

why should predominantly white nations have massive open borders but non white remain rather homogeneous
>>
>>61087933
You can delude yourself all you want. In the end you, not me, will be the one who is forced to live around nothing but niggers
>>
>>61089793
The poopy fields are. I was using many examples. You're using strawmans to try to make me look stupid rather than critique the truth of what I'm saying.
>>
>>61091933
The Moores started it, when North Africa was raiding Europe.

Africa lost hard when Europe bounced back.
>>
>>61091933
>you
>you
>you're
I'm not white, dumb dumb
>>
>>61090156
>So whites have committed more genocide globally than any other race

Asians have but Asians are 60% of the Human race and of course Blacks as a percentage are the most genocidal.
>>
White skin yes but 25% pure aryan and 5% siberian mongoloid.
>>
>>61092041
>evidence
you have a very loose definition of evidence

please point to the posts where you have provided evidence and not just used declarative sentences
>>
>>61090056
Goes both ways anon. You just never hear about it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Arabism
>>
>>61090099
>you are stupid for generalizing an entire race
>proceeds to generalize an entire race
Lol. I'm not ignorant, I'm using facts to substantiate my claims of whites being naturally evil.
>>
>>61083516
if you're really mad at white people, don't force yourself on the working class hicks that couldn't help you even if they liked you
>>
>>61092142
>strawmans
>to try to make me look stupid
lol
you are stupid
no the POPPY fields are not in the ME, they are in afghanistan

and that's not what strawman means

it's not surprising that you say these things. you are using words whose meaning you clearly don't understand all over the place. examples: "proved" "evidence" "whites" "genocide"

if you knew their meanings, you wouldn't be so wrong about almost everything you're saying.
>>
>>61087933

>book
>peer reviewed

Pick one
>>
>>61090209
But domination and war is merely a form of savagery. You can't use savagery to prove that whites are more superior especially when you argue that whites are more altruistic. That's severly ironic. That would actually be a catch 22 that you're clearly not smart enough to realize.
>>
I love how niggers treat facts and evidence as some kind of cargo cult. They literally cannot comprehend what science even is.
>>
>You deserve death for daring to become more successful than others!
Not 500 years ago our race was sandwiched between aggressive Muslim empires and held to be irrelevant by the world powers.
>>
>>61087933

WEWUZ

Nice try ozymandias.
>>
>>61092353
Only reason they cant openly slaughter you asses is because the liberals will cry and whine.
>>61092434
Evil doesnt exist you infantile negro, I understand for things to make sense to your monkey mind it must be either good nor evil but what we did was for rational reasons.

Slavery, imagine your race being robots that we force to do labor while our race is free from the strain of that labor. Consider yourselves expendable biological robots basically, if we had machines we would not have enslaved you but the christian fucktards prevented technological progression since Davinci had already made a wooden robot.

Segregation, why would we want to live around property? Besides you have shown that you people are a cancer to live around anyway based on how you treat eachother in your own communities. We treated you like garbage since you were basic animalistic subhumans so living like shit should be second nature to you yet you bitch and complain about muh human rights like you are even fucking human. Look at your neighborhoods they are filthy and violent and you wonder why you were treated like garbage.

Genocide, you were simply in the way, had you just moved you wouldnt have died, we had more important things to do than try to advance primitive humans to our level who might even try to kill us if they reach that level so we opt for just getting rid of them to stop the problems to begin with, as today shows we really should have genocided all you blacks imagine how much money we could still have if we didnt waste it on you subhumans with your programs and fucking african aid.
>>
>>61090265
But anon whites in South Africa are being religiously killed

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert

https://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_boer_genocide/

And I actually don't agree with that, not the whites dying part. That I don't care about, but I feel like blacks are better than just killing people, now I don't necessarily care that's it's whites dying because I don't care for your kind but I would prefer Africans not kill people in general.
>>
>>61092434
Why even play this game? Read this http://time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

Think about the fact that whites created the Industrial revolution, science and every life changing invention EVER. Then realise that blacks are defined by the fact they can not have European babies. Your entire existence is defined by this point and it is why black men leave their children. Black babies are the greatest shame of the black man.
>>
>>61083516
White people are the most accomplished race. Sorry haters.
>>
>>61090330
Globally yes. Asians have committed more genocide but that is in their own societies and that is human nature, really animal nature too. What isn't animal nature is to just kill outside your species for "fun" like whites have. That is unnatural.

Whites were the MOST imperialist.

Think of it like this, I hate people who commit crimes

One person steals, another murders

I hate both of them but I hate the one who murders more because his crime was more severe and when we're looking racially, whites crimes are more severe and that is why I dislike and don't have empathy for you.
>>
>>61093002

who gives a shit? not like you had anything to do with it.

dank memes aside, i've come to realize that everyone i've met (no matter what their race) that takes pride in their race are usually complete losers working some shitty cuck wage job.

No fucking wonder you cling to the idea of muh master race. At the end of the day when you look in a mirror you see a failure. Thoughts of the previous members of your race doing great things is a form of escapism ultimately.

It's literally no different from weebos losing themselves in anime. Degenerate as FUCK.
>>
>>61092926
yeah whites in south africa are getting killed at the same rate aspeople in detroit or chicago, its horrible but thats the price you pay for living close to blacks.

its mostly niggers raping and killing each other though. it has been this way since whites landed here in 1654. Just niggers killing niggers. Apartheid stopped it for a while because blacks are like naughty children who needs to be kept in check all the time. Apartheid ended so we back to niggers killing niggers.
>>
>>61093243
You are a joke. You weren't taught a eurocentric history on purpose you idiot. Liberals thought that if they didn't focus so much on how amazing European history was that niggers like you wouldn't check out of society. The result of this is you. You and your people have completely forgotten that without whites in your life your future is a third world shithole
>>
>>61091938
Name a time whites where not a minority and name a time we did not dominate a entire shit skin nation while being even more of a majority.
>>
>>61093243
>outside your species for "fun" like whites have
the first thing you have said that made any sence btw
>>
>>61093243
>Whites were the MOST imperialist
By what metric? How were we any more imperialist than, say, the Ottoman Empire? Holy hell man, the amount of land that we occupied before the 16th century was ludicrously small.
>>
>>61090355
We did have technological advancement and it still doesn't erase the fact, that you not so subtlety try to ignore

My views on the world wars are not good and evil. You caused both of them, that is a fact and many innocent people died because of whites, this is a fact.

Whites invented nukes as well. It was a team anon, and I already explained Jews and whites are really the same people. Anything Jews do can honestly be attributed to whites as well.

>Using strawmans to rationalize imperialism
>not naturally evil
Lol

I didn't feel like greentexting what you said before
>>
>>61092627
I can when all races participate in the same savage behavior just not as efficiently m8 sorry name a unique evil whites have done that is not a bigger version of something shit skins do.
>>
>>61093243
> kill outside your species for "fun" like whites have
Nigger your kind does this ALL THE TIME. You blacks are the most sadistic savages in human history, you openly butcher eachother for entertainment back in your home countries and kill eachother for the lulz in niggerhoods in the USA.
>>
>>61093652
see
>>61090730

There is nothing uniquely whites have done evil all races have done it in some way or another what is unique to whites Is our level of success m8

Shit skins just don't compete when it comes to positives and until a race does without doing the negative things at the level we HAD to no one can judge
>>
>>61092957
we did not invent as many things as the chinese and egyptians did. get your head out of your ass. im tired of seeing this arrogant bullshit here
>>
>>61090502
Not out of altruism, only because of Barbary raids in Europe. Whites only care about themselves, a sign of psychopathy and sociopathy. Anything "altrusitic" you do has a hidden agenda. It always has been like that and continues to be like this.

Point blank you are naturally evil people who fake altruism.
>>
>>61093652
>We did have technological advancement
You didnt even have no tech to begin with all your tech is just iron age age crap that our ancestors already had thousands of years ago.
>You caused both of them, that is a fact and many innocent people died because of whites, this is a fact.
Oh boy dont get us started on just how many innocent people are dead due to you fucking niggers.
>>
>>61093798
Whites invented the most objectively m8 sorry.
>>
>>61093652
Whites invented nukes to beat back the Japanese. Your racist fantasy backfires.
>>
>>61091938
We've always been the minority. Whites come from a small corner of a continent.

>loads of white/brown relationships

This isn't world wide it's some ridiculously small percentage. There is a certain type of white person that will disappear and we are better off without them in our race. Cullings are natural and healthy.
>>
>>61093889
As well what is a nuke besides a big effective bomb?
>>
>>61093823
>Whites only care about themselves, a sign of psychopathy and sociopathy
Negros only care about themselves, looks like you are the race of psychopaths.
>>
File: boondocks.jpg (155 KB, 607x733) Image search: [Google]
boondocks.jpg
155 KB, 607x733
>>61092926
You're wrong about a lot,
but mostly you keep saying white people when what you mean is
white aristocrats royals and plutocrats
Secondly
Stop whining with your piss poor understanding of the world, it's what losers do
either start doing a lot of research or go do something productive

Lastly the US is in the middle east predominantly to ensure the petro dollar not get lithium
>>
>>61083516
One three races have contributed meaningfully to human culture, technology, and understanding.

Whites.
Persians (not Arabs).
East Asians (primarily the Chinese).

The latter two haven't made meaningful contributions for centuries. In China's case, more like a millennium.
>>

>>
DAILY REMINDER

>until a race does without doing the negative things at the level we HAD to no one can judge
>until a race does without doing the negative things at the level we HAD to no one can judge
>>
>>61083817
>If you don't agree with me you're a communist.

Please, kill yourself
>>
>>61094059
You forgot the Indus Valley people and the original non arabian sandniggers.
>>
>>61085499
This.
>>
>>61090730
Lol, you actually proved my argument without even realizing it which is kind of funny.

Yes anon, white people commit atrocities better...that's what I'm saying and you're WORSE people for it.

Because you're naturally evil people you see this as a sign of success when in reality it goes to show that any evil done by any race, whites take to a higher level because they(you) are more naturally evil people.

I mean you CELEBRATE that but then say you are not naturally evil people.

The irony is so palpable with you people.
>>
>>61084615
Almost all muslim countries were part of some european empire once. They already paid
>>
>>61094194
Blah blah blah whitey is evil blah, are you done good now go away and cry. Oh nigger your race is the ones with a website devoted to jerking off on niggers sucker punching white people(WORLDSTARHIPHOP).
>>
>>61093243
>and that is human nature
You are a fucking dumbass. Seriously off yourself.
>>
>>61094194
No m8 we are also the most altruistic race because of our actions. other races have not reached our level so we don't know how bad you have to be to be this good.

stop ignoring >>61094111

>until a race does the same without doing the negative things at the level we HAD to no one can judge
>>
>>61093798
What level of cuck faggot do you have to be if you're white and you don't recognize whites contribution to the world. Whites have invented 90% of all principle inventions http://www.eupedia.com/europe/list_of_inventions_by_country.shtml

Go have nigger babies and leave our race alone cuck
>>
DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER

>>
>>61085197
>where our governments are complete servants to us
Sounds like a cuck. "Us" instead of "I".

Remember that if you're not the 1% or a tip tier politicians, you're the weak.
>>
>>61083516
fuck off, airhead
>>
>>61091469
Already proved this wrong and this is also very interesting, what you're doing now.

It shows that /pol/ is truly the equivalent of tumblr.

I've shown evidence proving Africa to have civilization that contradicts your claims however /pol/ CHOOSES to ignore it even though I'm right.

You ignore it and instead carry on with your hive mind views as if I never said anything. So not only are you naturally evil people but /pol/ in particular is truly the same as tumblr but with opposing views.

/pol/ is the right wing echo chamber
Tumblr is the left wing echo chamber

Both of you do the exact same thing. That's hilarious actually.

Yes say "we wuz kangs"

Every time you do you will effectively prove what I just said right.
>>
>>61094673
>Already proved this wrong and this is also very interesting, what you're doing now

You proved nothing all you did was tell us you fantasy about we you wuz kangs
>>
>>61094673
>I've shown evidence proving Africa to have civilization that contradicts your claims however /pol/ CHOOSES to ignore it even though I'm right.
Yh primitive civilizations compared to ours at the time. Get it your head that you are just inferior already negroid, look what happens when we let you be free you fuck up every country you exist in, it was better keeping you as slaves.
>>
>>61091473
http://www.africaw.com/africans-did-not-sell-their-own-people-into-slavery

That is wrong
>>
File: Someracesaresmarterthanothers.png (252 KB, 1875x880) Image search: [Google]
Someracesaresmarterthanothers.png
252 KB, 1875x880
>>61094673
Some races are smarter than others sorry bro.

Also your kings sold you into slavery
>>
>>61094905
africaw.com
Niggers literally saying we dindu nuffin
>>
>>61091709
Eh no I definitely see Africans revolting if shit gets out of hand. They would be outnumbered and the majority of the violence already is aimed at them, not towards us. If they get more agressive, we will in turn get more aggressive.

That being said I wouldn't want them to.
>>
>>61093888
there are many things we use today that the chinese either pioneered or mastered

>>61094410
i see you must have eaten your way past the lower intestine already.

we would not have made our journey to the new world or any transcontinental journey without the boat, which has been pioneered by several societies before us. we would not have killed so many people without gunpowder, discovered and pioneered by the tang dynasty. we could not have paper nor printing presses without the chinese.

it is not cuckery to acknowledge our real history. to lie to yourself to make yourself feel better about the atrocities we have laid upon non white people is real cuckery.
>>
>>61091769
Black
>>
>>61095096
But OBEJCTVIELY not as many as things whites pioneered and mastered.

DAILY REMINDER

>>
>>61095090
>Eh no I definitely see Africans revolting if shit gets out of hand. They would be outnumbered and the majority of the violence already is aimed at them, not towards us. If they get more agressive, we will in turn get more aggressive.
That wont do anything since the chinks have advanced weapons.
>>
>>61095278
DAILY REMINDER

There is nothing unique that whites have done and considered evil that all races have not done it in some way or another what is unique to whites Is our level of success m8

Shit skins just don't compete when it comes to positives and achievements and until a race does without doing the negative things at the level we HAD to no one can judge

>>
DAILY REMINDER

There is nothing unique that whites have done and considered evil that all races have not done it in some way or another what is unique to whites Is our level of success m8

Shit skins just don't compete when it comes to positives and achievements and until a race does without doing the negative things at the level we HAD to no one can judge

>>
>>61094905
LOL
D I N D U _ N U F F I N
I
N
D
U
-
N
U
F
F
I
N
>>
>>61095096

No one ever said other people contributed nothing you faggot cuck we are saying we invented 90% of the world's principal inventions.White People are getting sick of being asked to defend their existence in their own societies because non whites want to live in European societies but they don't want all the Europeans around.

You can go fuck yourself you self hating faggot we dont need you in our race and your future is with the niggers
>>
>>61091838
I don't see what Islam, Arabs and India has to do with African societies?

And you're not white are you? Yet you defend them? Lol. Let me guess, Hispanic? So pathetic, kissing ass will not save you from their deception.

It's kind of funny.

If blacks were to die off they would quickly turn on you. You will never understand that though.

It's in their nature, you probably think whites are not enemies to your race too.

Look up operation condor. It was a CIA operation in the 80s to displace South American leaders who were trying to better South America. They assassinated many of your leaders trying to better your continent.

But you won't listen, you will keep trusting them and when the time comes they will decieve you.

Eh I tried warning you.

It's in their nature I'm telling you.
>>
>>61091991
I already gave you proof, the book.
>>
>hurr durr white people are evil
God damn it, I'll take the bait
1. OP is an idiot. Statistics have shown that white people are MORE likely to feel empathy for their average man (see ADRA2b, which over 50% of white carry but ONLY 10% of blacks carry)

This is why white countries are accepting niggers en masse. Do you think African countries would ever accept whites if they were refugees?

2. White people ARE NOT more likely to commit violent actions, both in the case of individual and in the case of genocide. The vast majority of crimes in the US by percentage are committed by blacks (also keep in mind that Mexicans are considered white on crime statistics, which create false positives for whites). Of the top 10 genocides in the 20th/21st century, 3/10 are committed by whites. And the largest, which is larger than all the rest combined is an asian (Mao)

3. African civilization is patently lacking, regardless of the presence of whites. Mansa Musa, the leader of OP's proclaimed black civilization, GOT RICH FROM THE FUCKING ARAB SLAVE TRADE. But its OK when black people do it right? Then, when he died the empire of mali fell apart in record time. But you have fucking mud huts, how exciting...

OP you are a complete joke. You aren't african, your a black American. Get fucking over it. Whites were successful, because they put importance on science and innovation. Blacks simply did not. Face the facts. The reason why blacks are in such a shitty position has nothing to do with 'de ebil whites'. It has to do with the fact that the average African has an IQ bordering on Mentally Retarded. Get fucking over it
>>
>>61095680
Provide a source you delusional faggot
>>
>>61092052
No actually. The conditions were fine at the time.

Now they aren't

But this is AFTER whites came
>>
I'm honestly mystified as to how people can claim that whites are more imperialistic than other races. I don't care much for the inherent racism, but expecting anyone else to object when whites are the subject matter is pointless.

Just prior to the Crusades, the white race existed almost exclusively in Europe. Just prior to the Crusades, aggressive Muslim empires were invading through Spain and the Byzantine Empire. European powers were held to be weak and irrelevant on their own, and were regularly mocked by world powers such as the Ottoman Empire and China. Spain even fell to Muslims. The only thing that could feasibly repel the Muslims was the notion of Christendom. The Muslims were heroically repulsed as they attacked France (yes FRANCE) and driven back into Africa. Shortly thereafter, the conquest of the Byzantines began, spurring the Crusades by way of a Byzantine request for help.

Think about that. History prior to the Crusades saw France of all nations under Muslim conquest. Yet we're the big bad imperialists? We didn't have the chance. The only feasible way for the VICTIMIZED whites to beat back the AGGRESSIVE Muslims was to unite under Christianity, an event that is today held to be "Racist, evil whites attacking the poor innocent Muslims who never did anything wrong". And even then, the Crusades destroyed neither the Muslims nor their aggression. We only managed a way out of our meager spot on this earth through technological innovation.

And now people have the audacity to say that we've been the aggressors the entire time? It's absurd. We barely made it into modernity. And now the other races are just looking away, whistling, pretending not to remember that they nearly exterminated us in the name of Islam. While trying to exterminate us in the name of Islam.
>>
>>61094905
>http://www.africaw.com/africans-did-not-sell-their-own-people-into-slavery

This is a bullshit source from a bullshit website. It doesn't even have an author who can be held accountable for what they've written. There are no sources to support any of the claims. It's all conjecture and amounts to nothing more than historical fanfiction.
>>
>>61095605
Its in your nature to rape, kill and attack others for pure savage entertainment.

>le whites have no empathy
White missionaries show more care to niggers in Africa than the african niggers themselves, african niggers usually kill people for no reason in large bands of mob violence while white people tell them to stop or break up the fight, the niggers turn on them and kill them instead.
>>
>>61095539
many if not all of those principal inventions either incorporate a non-white invention in itself or would not exist without another non-white invention. anything that happens to us by the hands of a non-white, you can thank the white and jewish individuals who wish to run the world as they have likely willed or allowed it to happen.

it is not cuckery to acknowledge history.
>>
>>61083516
I don't have to, because just being able to reason and think about this is a 'white' act in itself. The whole modern rational human being is white culture. Sure there are others, many of them, who can do this too, but one way or another, they're basing this upon white cultural influence. All mainstream rational discourse is based on European thinkers. Of course, there have been great islamic, Chinese, Indian and Japanese schools of thought in the past, but they were all superseded and eventually replaced by Western thought. A Japanese university will demand of a Japanese student to use Western-style reasoning, annotation, technical drawing and all other academic conventions, because that is the norm. There are great philharmonic orchestras in China, but they play Beethoven and Brahms. Hospitals in India have been steadily rising in their fields, especially heart surgery with specialisations that area beyond belief. Yet, their books are in English and their fields were founded by Western surgeons. When dindus pull each other down when one of them is doing well in school by telling him he's "acting white", they're not wrong.
>>
>>61092075
Historical evidence does not prove this to be true. Neither does modern evidence

Take the white army troops guarding poppy fields. If you were altruistic, why not destroy them? Why let heroin flourish?

Because then you can secretly control the drug trade while promoting the war on drugs and make money ruining millions of lives.

This is genius because you make billions in revenue and do as you always do make it seem as though you are altruistic people in the eyes of everyone globally.

Why do you do this?

Because you're naturally evil people who decieve.
>>
File: 1452603326092.jpg (33 KB, 473x477) Image search: [Google]
1452603326092.jpg
33 KB, 473x477
I used to make fun of asians and their modern identity crisis, but now I see that the true comedy gold is in you crackers , kek. Sorry, not really "you" /pol/acks but the average self hating white normie.
>>
>>61092120
Not deluding myself
>>
>>61095776
Every society falls apart

Every society collapses

White people rebuild and move on look at Russia it had a complete economic collapse in the 1990's. 20 years later its a developed country again. Europe was burned to the ground TWICE in the last hundred years because of the world wars they rebuilt. Look at Japan it was completely burned to the ground and two nukes were dropped on it they rebuilt. Look at Ireland in the 90's they were in a civil war that destroyed their country they rebuilt. yugoslavia, eastern Germany, Ukraine they all rebuild. But niggers cant rebuild after HUNDREDS OF YEARS.
>>
>>61095605
I'm black, you dumb nigger

you have to be a troll because you CONSISTENTLY REFUSE to engage in discourse

i hope you get jumped by a bunch of niggers (again. don't pretend you feel safer in nigger neighborhoods)
that'll teach you how evil whites are

fucking simp

coon

golliwog

halfwit
>>
>>61095990
They don't you're a cuck
>>
>>61092177
I know, you're Hispanic. I already addressed you in my later post but I haven't gotten there yet.
>>
>>61096063
>Take the white army troops guarding poppy fields. If you were altruistic, why not destroy them? Why let heroin flourish?
This is a political issue not racial one.
>Because you're naturally evil people who decieve.
We were deceived that you niggers were actually humans mentally but we were wrong very wrong.
>>
>>61092242
Globally

Not in their own societies

Already addressed this
>>
>>61095740
he doesn't know what constitutes 'proof'

he is mentally handicapped. you're talking to a nigger, after all.

don't forget to sage this thread so it can die like we wish all the dumb niggers would
>>
>>61096215
News flash nigger, the spics hate your kind even more than us.
>>
>>61092279
The book African cities and towns by Richard hull and all of the links I've posted.

All of them have citations, save for one I think.
>>
>>61096099
nice european language your speaking there hombre
>>
>>61095990
youre such a cuck you literally BLACKED European history in your mind. To you all European inventions we made possible because of BBC
>>
>>61096117
>Not deluding myself

W E W
E
W
>>
>>61096382
>The book African cities and towns by Richard hull and all of the links I've posted.
>books
You had no books nigger, you didnt even have any recorded history besides the buildings we destroyed of course.
>>
>>61096262
>Already addressed this

Delusional
>>
>>61096215
not hispanic

but you know there are hispanic blacks, right?

HOLY SHIT YOUR MIND IS TEENY TINY BABBY SIZED
>>
>>61096424
*were
>>
>>61087599
>Then theirs the jews
XD

The official hierarchy of earth

jews
europeans
chinks
indians who poo in loo
indians who don't poo in loo
hawaiians
muslims
niggers
>>
>>61092592
A strawman is purposefully misrepsenting someone's argument for the sake of collapsing it.

That's what you're doing

I know what you're doing

You're just nitpicking at insignificant things within my argument because you don't have a proper counter argument to the argument itself. So instead you say "oh you're stupid it's not here, it's here" instead of counter the fact that whites are doing all of the things I posted in real time

You know this but it's the truth so you can't effectively counter it.
>>
>>61092593
He's a tenured professor of African studies at a prestigious university.

Are you actually saying the person who studied Africa for years and has a PH.D. on the subject is wrong and /pol/ is right?

Wow lol
>>
>>61096063
>Take the white army troops guarding poppy fields. If you were altruistic, why not destroy them? Why let heroin flourish?
Holy shit how long are you going to keep repeating >muh poppy fields. Do you understand that the US doesn't harvest them? The reason the US doesn't destroy them is because farmers in fucking Marja DEPEND on these fields to survive. 60-70% of people in the region depend on these plants to survive. Why the fuck would the US destroy them and destabilize the people who they're trying to win back from the Taliban.

Try getting your info from websites that aren't fucking infowars.
>>
>>61096764
Prove to us why we shouldnt just kill your entire race.
>>
>>61083516
Human doesn't exist, I am European before mammal or hominoid.
>>
>>61096916
>He's a tenured professor of African studies at a prestigious university.
what is the appeal to authority logical fallacy. Also, I'm sure he's not biased at all
>>
I'm half indian and half dutch(white)

Give it to me straight /pol/ am I fucked?
>>
>>61096916
A guy writes a book that tells niggers what they want to hear for money. See we WUZ KANGS AND SHIIIT
>>
>>61083516
Nobody cares about your inane opinions, shitskin, make yourself useful and go pick some cotton.
>>
>>61097208
fucked doesn't exist in biology, you are not dutch.
>>
File: 1452744764657.jpg (447 KB, 839x954) Image search: [Google]
1452744764657.jpg
447 KB, 839x954
>>61095725
>>61095776
>>
>>61097395
NIGGERS BTFO BY NIGGERS
>>
>>61083516
Kek
Nice b8

> if you believe in Karma, you deserve what's happening

It's a meme

You really shouldn't tease the white man.
Look back at history and know you're not doing yourself any favors by prodding poking a generation of Caucasians that have, generally supported equality and hoping for an end to any racial tension why do you think Obama won.
You are complaining and complaining about us complaining about someone saying all whites are bad.
H8 2 say it
Your prejudice is peeking through.
Yes any person can be prejudiced
And oh black people can be racist.
>>
>>61096764
you're an idiot. you don't have an argument.
an argument is more than just asserting points and pointing to other places where people say the same thing. it has to be backed up with EVIDENCE. this is why the concept of peer review was established. BUT A SINLGE VALID SHOW OF PROOF WILL ALSO SUFFICE, which you have not given.

you are completely unfamiliar with the concept of proof. here, for your benefit:
http://sites.millersville.edu/bikenaga/math-proof/rules-of-inference/rules-of-inference.html

also, for your microsized brain trying to fathom a nonwhite who knows history:
i'm the product of many generations of poor christians of many races, so i'm well-mixed

and i understand the impacts of race related ignorance much better than you simply because i have so many different races in my own family

you are a tiny-brained ignoramus and i hope you get aids and die
>>
>>61092872
Evil does exist anon and the fact that you actually rationalize goes to show that you are naturally evil people.

I'm going to break down why all of this is wrong and why none of it was for altruistic purposes in a really simple way.

You didnt need slavery. You're entire argument of "if we had robots, we wouldn't of..." has one glaring error in it. You had other white people that could've done the work AND you didn't HAVE TO enslave them. You CHOSE to, you chose to do evil when you isn't have to.

Ok that's one

Segregation. Why live next to property and black people are savage however let's take a look at black Wall Street. You had blacks with black businesses and a moderate to mild amount of crime now if what you're saying is true, whites wouldn't have done anything to that society because it was civilized.

In actuality?

Burned it to the ground and killed people. Why? You don't like to see black people thrive and even when they do you still resort to killing and you block this from your being taught in your school curriculums to feed off the illusion that any predominately black society is ridden with crime. Whites being naturally evil people destroyed that society out of pure malice and racism.

Alright that's two

Genocide you were simply in the way?

From what?

You stealing land? Am I right? We were IN THE WAY of you STEALING LAND, hahahaha, oh white people. I don't even think this one needs explanation really

That being said all of this you CHOSE to do when you didnt have to and it proves that you are naturally evil people who decieve and propagandize lies to make yourselves seem more altruistic in the eyes of well...everybody. They fall for it, I don't.

I know what you people are, evil thieves who are liars to your core. All of you are naturally evil.

There is something very malice to your race.
>>
>>61097834
well mixed doesn't exist, you are biologically the result of rape.
>>
>>61092957
Stolen primarily from other cultures.
>>
>>61097939
>biologically
besides that absurdly placed modifier,
no shit, sherlock
all PIV is rape, remember, shitlord
>>
>>61093488
That's human nature. Every race kills their own.
>>
>>61083516
I see myself as Dutch besides human. White nationalism is a meme, putting Slavs, Celts, Mediterraneans and Germanics together makes no sense.
>>
>>61098054
You need to be educated.
>>
>>61098121
This also, but you are also European more than Human as you are dutch more than European.
>>
>>61098121
shh, don't tell the rabid black in this thread
whites are an evil race bent on world domination
niggers literally wuz kings and dindu nuffin. see everything by this id >>61098089
>>
>>61098149
You need to be educated.
>>
>>61093526
Africa is a third world shithole after whites came, not before.

I already proved this wrong.

Whites destroyed Africa, you're the reason it sucks. You just ignore my proof.
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 720x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 720x605
>>61093823
>Anything "altrusitic" you do has a hidden agenda.

You can say this about anybody. It's called 'cynicism'. You have to look at people's fruits because you can never know with certainty somebody's true motivations.

It's bizarre to me that you have a pathological hatred for whites when modern whites have done more than anybody else to try to lift blacks out of poverty and give them a better standard of living. You think Asians give a shit about blacks? You're so incredibly delusional, it hurts.
>>
>>61093601
And it goes to show that you are naturally evil people because of it

Thank you for proving me right with your reply.

Your altruism is a facade.
>>
File: halpogroups.jpg (398 KB, 1440x1017) Image search: [Google]
halpogroups.jpg
398 KB, 1440x1017
>>
>>61098369
>google.com
>nigger hurting animals for fun IN DEY OWN HOOD
>WURLSTAR
>>
>>61093614
The largest empire to date was the British empire, am I wrong?

That proves you were the most imperialistic and the most evil.
>>
>>61083516
I'm not really complaining over here in Poland, you faggot.
>>
>>61098253
Tell me specifically what whites did to Blacks for them to have 70 iq, I need to know to replicate it because no other conquered or colonized people had their biology remain intact and change their course after colonization was over.
>>
>>61097906
>Evil does exist anon and the fact that you actually rationalize goes to show that you are naturally evil people.
Good and Evil is something morons use to function in real life, there is a reason why most religion follows a good and evil duality because most humans are idiots who cant see everything is morally neutral.
>You had other white people that could've done the work AND you didn't HAVE TO enslave them
Your kind was more suited to labor in the sun so you got picked, not mentio why would we risk having our people die of heatstrokes when we can just expendable humans like you instead.
> You had blacks with black businesses and a moderate to mild amount of crime now if what you're saying is true, whites wouldn't have done anything to that society because it was civilized.
Theres no such thing as moderate amount of crime in a nigger infested area, the crime in all nigger countries is insane compared to white and asian countries, you niggers were commiting heinous crimes since the civil rights era ended at ridiculous rates and made most whites in the cities get out because we couldnt tolerate your uncivilized behavior anymore. Infact this HAPPENS IN EVERY NIGGER COUNTRY, even the white people in this nigger infested craphole Im vacationing right now live far away from the monkeys here, the whites in Jamaica live away from the niggers, all the whites in Haiti relaxed too much and they are dead now, the whites in SA are screwed because you cant run from the niggers in SA you have to leave the fucking country along with Zimbabwe. Look what happens to white people that even try to live around black americans, they vandalize and assault them for savage reasons or animalistic MUH VENGEANCE. Fuck you fucking nigger scum.
>>
>>61093678
That's the point if you weren't naturally more evil it wouldn't be a "bigger version".

Why don't you understand this?
>>
>>61098443
No, that proves the British were the most dominant species over the prey.
>>
>>61083516
So sayeth the faggot living in the mist powerful country in the world that was built by whites.

Double. Nigger.
>>
>>61098213
The question was
>Do you honestly see yourself as white besides human
I might be European, but I don't really see myself as such, I might identify as a European when I'm abroad. I do consciously see myself and identify as Dutch though. Europeans don't share a lot when you get down to it anyway, you can divide them between the aforementioned groups and some extra individual groups (Finns, Hungarians, Gypsies, Bosniaks and Albanians).
>>
>>61093743
Every race does this once again. Even animals do this. Killing your own is really quite normal actually. I wish it wasn't but it is.
>>
>>61091954
>literally all Asian dynasties up until the industrial revolution were imperialistic and materialistic
>"n-no anon, you got it wrong"

kek
>>
>>61097906
>
Burned it to the ground and killed people. Why? You don't like to see black people thrive and even when they do you still resort to killing and you block this from your being taught in your school curriculums to feed off the illusion that any predominately black society is ridden with crime. Whites being naturally evil people destroyed that society out of pure malice and racism.
Oh boo hoo go back to fucking Africa if you want success.
>You stealing land?
You cant steal land you moron.
>That being said all of this you CHOSE to do when you didnt have to and it proves that you are naturally evil people who decieve and propagandize lies to make yourselves seem more altruistic in the eyes of well...everybody. They fall for it, I don't
We had our reasons to do so and if you cant understand it then you are an imbecile.
>There is something very malice to your race.
I wish we were evil so your entire fucking race could die already.
>>
>>61083817
white power brazilians are always funny to watch
>>
>>61098628
You blacks kill your own kind at the highest rates, thats not normal for us white people or even asian people. You people are just violent animalistic savages.
>>
>>61093769
Once again if you weren't more evil there wouldn't be "bigger versions" of evil things everyone already does.

That actually proves me right.
>>
>>61098762
You are confusing evil with smart you stupid nigger, you want evil look at your race right now, the very moment we came you monkeys guns your murder rates and savagery have skyrocketed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.