[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FACT: Over half of the world's Muslims marry their first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
FACT: Over half of the world's Muslims marry their first cousin via arranged marriage and have been doing so for 1,400 years since it was allowed by their prophet, Muhammad.

According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:

70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
63% of Sudanese are inbred.
60% of Iraqis are inbred.
54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

It is generally accepted that an IQ below 80 is mentally retarded and many of these nations have an average only a few points higher. They are literally unable to build civilizations without vast amounts of funding via oil and Germany is importing in millions of them every year.
>>
Before you post this to blue pilled retards, just know the same guy is the spokesman for the Danish pegida, and he's "only" a school psychologist.

But it's true, and it costs our society millions each year

source:
http://www.bt.dk/nyheder/indvandreres-indavl-koster-millioner

I know there is a German source that says the same for those in Germany.
>>
Germany thinks they're only importing 1 million. I guarantee the government is lying. God knows how many millions of migrants you've actually taken in now.
>>
>>61071807
Ahhh. It's not him who have done the research but another Dane, Anne-Marie Nybo Andersen professor at Southern Danish University, who are more creditable

http://en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

http://jyllands-posten.dk/livsstil/familiesundhed/sundhed/ECE4116348/Flere-d%C3%B8df%C3%B8dsler-blandt-indvandrere/
>>
>>61072000
You be sure of that every time they say a number, you should multiply it by atleast 2.5 because of reuniting families
>>
nice find
but the ban on cousin marriage wouldn't change a thing, lots of islamic practices are banned by default in western world - doesn't muslims from coming and still living their ways in their enclaves and trying create shariah zones and spread their vile ideology
>>
>>61071253

Bumping. This is really important.
>>
File: morphing into roach.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
morphing into roach.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>61071253

>25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
>>
>>61072521
I saw that docu, literally subhumans who are very important for human studies.
>>
>>61071253
Soooo.... pro racemixing?
>>
Pakistani children make up 1/30 births in Britain yet they account for 1/3 congenital birth defects. They're inbred as fuck
>>
>>61072000
I thought the official number was 2 million? I feel like I remember seeing that on the news
>>
>>61072749
Link?
>>
>>61072849
source source source
>>
>>61073149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svFg15ftGaQ
>>
>>61072849
I really want a source
>>
>>61073273

>it was decided to keep it secret

Yeah, I wonder how much other information we're kept in the dark about.
>>
>>61073725
Keep what a secret? Long time since I watched it.
>>
>>61071253
Is there a way to test this? Via genetic testing something? If so, what governments need are laws that stop inbreds coming to our countries if theyre genetically linked. Australia (and maybe NZ) have immigration laws on stopping obese people coming so why not inbreds?
>>
>>61073805

Sorry, it said in the documentary that when they first made the discovery they decided to keep it a secret. I'm guessing much in the same way that genetic differences between whites and blacks have been halted as to not fuel racial tensions.
>>
>>61073212
>>61073425
http://pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

He mentions that stat in this article
>>
>>61074332
Heh.. Sounds like the same as Robert Putnam said when he discovered homogeneous societies are better than diverse ones
>>
>>61073047
They stopped reporting a higher number at about 1.5 million IIRC and some started saying 2 million. Then they had a media blackout for a month or so with regard to tallying the migrants and once the blackout was over, they said "1 million" was how many came despite the fact that the number of migrants that had come by September of last year was already 800,000. From late summer to the end of autumn, Germany was receiving between 5,000 and 10,000 per day. So yeah, the numbers have been horrifically fudged, not to mention the fact that there's still a decent stream coming in(although it's only like 1,000 to 3,000 per day now because of winter).
>>
>>61074007
Genetic testing is fraught with peril for another reason, the cucking. Most men don't even want to know some of their spawn might not even be their own seed.

Some species prefer cousins like the grouse and hear there is usually only risk of recessive genes in closer relations like brother sister and why a natural repulsion evolved there.

People who get all uptight over who procreates with who usually have ulterior motives.
>>
>>61075501
or they don't want mandated inbred genetics in their society.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.