[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to introduce you to a concept that I call 'conspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: earthchoices.png (788 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
earthchoices.png
788 KB, 1000x563
I'm going to introduce you to a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's not synonymous with misinformation/disinformation, but it IS a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are pushing the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility.
>>
>>68007515

You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. Post in this thread if you have any other examples of conspiracy misdirection.
>>
The whole 'Jesus never existed' conspiracy theory is most likely another example of conspiracy misdirection.
>>
nice blog faggot
>>
tldr, saged.
>>
>>68008333
>>68008422

GTFO, you unclean shills.
>>
We never landed on the Moon = BTFO

Earth is flat = BTFO

Jesus never existed = BTFO
>>
This thread is doomed to die. Only OP's desperate bumps will delay the inevitable. Sage.
>>
>>68009166

The fact that you're saging is my vindication. Every time you sage, I'll bump. Nice try, nigger! :D
>>
Straight to page 10, what a sad thread. Sage.
>>
>>68009579

Bump.
>>
>>68008038
no it's just liberal atheist morons who think they know better than every historian and biblical scholar who agrees on the existence of a historic jesus
>>
actual good thread mate
>>
>>68007515

But that is obvious cover up a truth with a big lie.
Have so much information out that none can find the truth anymore.
>>
>>68009716

No, some of the 'Jesus didn't exist' crowd are theists who think they're red-pilled. Jesus DID exist and I'm sure that the truth of who he was is even greater than what we've been told to believe - an example of conspiracy misdirection.
>>
>>68010051

Thanks, based Britbro. We ought to question everything (and I mean EVERYTHING).
>>
File: wobobobono.jpg (59 KB, 316x500) Image search: [Google]
wobobobono.jpg
59 KB, 316x500
What exactly did he mean by that
>>
Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory.
>>
>>68010313
Religion IS conspiracy misdirection.
>>
>>68007515
>>68007562
tl;dr, can someone put that in 2-3 sentences plox
>>
>>68011601
OP thinks they found stuff on the moon, he includes 0 sauce and 0 rational argument
>>
>>68011553

I completely agree with you. Just because I believe that Jesus existed does not mean that I'm a Christian. Religion (NOT the same as believing in the existence of a spiritual component to what we call 'reality') is the bluest of all blue-pills. I'm irreligious, but I believe in the existence of a spiritual component to what we call 'reality'.
>>
>>68007515
maybe we never landed on the moon and the idea that we found stuff on the moon is the misdirection
how would you know OP?
>>
Isn't the easier explanation for not going back to the moon is that it's really expensive and a waste of time? How many moon rocks do we actually need?

Also, go back on your meds.
>>
>>68011179
You mean like when the meme about the 9/11 attacks being done by US government planting explosives in the towers was started to draw attention away from the fact that it was actually done by middle eastern sand niggers who were covertly funded and coordinated by the CIA?
>>
>>68011601

OP here, I already did that in this post: >>68011179
>>
>>68007515
Conspiracy theories are simple-minded people trying to rationalize things they don't understand by coming up with single-issue explanations for them.

It's why religions get founded, too. "I don't know why lightning comes from the sky and sometimes my people are hit with a plague? There must be a single entity behind it!"

The truth is always this: there are thousands, hundreds of thousands or perhaps even millions of different people involved in shaping a circumstance. There are as many motivations for forming those circumstances as there are people shaping them. The world is incredibly complex and there are no simple answers.
>>
>>68007562
maybe the earth actually is flat and the idea that it is hollow is the misdirection
HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW OP?
>>
File: 1433816658905.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1433816658905.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
>>
>>68012086
it was obviously the jews
nice double misdirection
>>
>>68012086

YES. The first possibility you mentioned is a diversion, the second possibility you mentioned is the truth.

>>68012045

I'm not on meds. Also, ad hominem fallacy.
>>
>>68012174
You're just as guilty as over generalizing as the people you malign as stupid. Sometimes there are simple answers. You just don't like the way those answers make you feel.
>>
>>68012243

I know that the Flat Earth theory is a misdirection, because the Flat Earth theory become VERY popular starting from sometime last year OUT OF NOWHERE. There has NEVER been ANY convincing evidence of the Flat Earth theory (even when it suddenly become popular last year). Earth is hollow. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Round Earth 'theory'? The mainstream media is pushing the Round Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?
>>
>>68012489
So you'll focus on the offhand meds comment but you won't address the actual point of the post.

Also, maybe you should consider meds.
>>
>>68012832
maybe it is flat AND hollow, have you ever considered that?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.