[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for Yuros: I hate all of you, just to start. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: steamedhams.jpg (37 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
steamedhams.jpg
37 KB, 500x378
A question for Yuros:

I hate all of you, just to start. I think you ruined 4chan. That being said, I want to know if you guys are still super butthurt about old wars. For example, does Germany still hate the fuck out of England for beating them in the war? Does Poland still hate Germany for invading? Are French and Germans angry at each other?

I ask because in America the South is eternally assreamed and butthurt about losing the civil war. I live in Tennessee which isn't even the deep South and I hear redneck retards talking about the War of Northern Aggression and saying "The South will rise again." I'm like, dude that was almost 200 years ago, stop being so butthurt and let it go.
>>
>>68006914
Is your autism of the treatable kind?
>>
Hate to break it to you but stormniggers and high school Americans ruined this board
>>
>>68006914

Its a bit like this, England will go over there and make jokes about the WW2 and occasionally Croats or French may join in but Germans aren't a fan of it.

They give of a "I don't know what you are talking about vibe".

It also feels like the museum to the Nazis they do have are just to shut tourists up as they are dedicated to the horrors of WW2 and not the epic battles or tank meseums you find in the victors countries.

This I think is to give of the sign of "no, we can't show you our ww2 tanks and guns because we do not celebrate it due to the horrors of the war. Now shut up"
>>
>>68006914
we've always hated sweden.
we all hate sweden and germany today, but that has nothing to do with previous wars, just their fucked up guiltridden "dumb-nice"(dumsnill, one of those things we got words for, just like skadefryd ie) politics on immigration
>>
>>68007336
Do they hate you back?
>>
>>68006914
The average western European is not even mad at shitskins coming illegally into his country to rape his daughters, sisters and mother, why would he hold a grudge against his neighbors?
>>
>>68006914
We have always hated sweden and slav countries in general
>>
>>68007513
I dunno--why do southerners do it? They're retards, I guess.
>>
>>68007810
I guess it's easier to be proud of a society model that no longer exists and can't show its shortcomings than the madhouse your country has become.
>>
>>68007439
it's not real hate... And norwegians usually love germans and germans love us, we visit eachothers country all the time and have done for hundreds of years. We make jokes about swedes, but the norwegian capital is pretty much a swedish province because norwegians love swedish people so businesses usually get way more sales and resturants get way more customers when they hire swedish people because the swedish are much more trendy and outgoing.
>>
File: hey mom.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hey mom.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>68006914

> ruined 4chan

Stop blameshifting, Obama.
>>
>>68007054
This. You literally can't have a conversation with these people, they go above and beyond to be edgy.
>>
>>68006914
STEAMED HAMS
>>
>>68006914
>I ask because in America the South is eternally assreamed and butthurt about losing the civil war. I live in Tennessee which isn't even the deep South and I hear redneck retards talking about the War of Northern Aggression and saying "The South will rise again." I'm like, dude that was almost 200 years ago, stop being so butthurt and let it go.

How's TN treating you otherwise, Chaim? It gets a bit warmer than the Bronx, that's for sure. Did you sell your condo up there?

Which part of TN are you in, because I literally never heard any mention of the civil war when I lived there other than in history class.
>>
>>68007513
The average westerner enjoys making fun of other fellow european countries but has to shut their mouth up when it comes to migrants*, or else muh racism and muh lack of tolerance.
>>
>>68006914

If you think the asspain over not letting the South have their slaves or commit treason is something, you should see the asspain Canadians have over the War of 1812. And Mexicans just won't shut up about the Mexican-American War.
>>
>>68009170
>The average westerner enjoys making fun of other fellow european countries
It's not like really holding a grudge, it's more broish banter.

A little more than one hundred years ago when children were taught in school to hate Germans for instance. Now they are taught to hate themselves.
>>
>>68009134
I live in the suburbs of Nashville. Clarksville. I used to be in the military.
>>
>>68007810
Fuck you u carpet bagging yank

The south will rise again
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.