[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you fuckers did this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1458264395912.jpg (48 KB, 572x548) Image search: [Google]
1458264395912.jpg
48 KB, 572x548
Union of White Cornell Students formed and they've been getting larger: https://www.kikebook.com/Union-of-White-Cornell-Students-233384217006585/

I know for a fact these people browse /pol/. They post Can't Stump the Trump videos and how them blacks "dindu nuffin." Has /pol/ really broken outside of 4chan and has this much of an impact now? It's kind of amazing.

Is /pol/ actually important now? Has Trump made our memes real?
>>
As reported in the local paper. They are organizing a march and have a list of demands. They are apparently working with Andrew Auernheimer (?) and claim to have 140 to 170 members:

"Two anonymous students from the Union of White Cornell Students claim that the group will release demands to Cornell administration within the next few days and eventually organize a march of white students.

In an interview with The Sun on Wednesday, the students called the union a “civil rights group” with over 140 members. The students asserted that they also plan to host a white students’ march and initiate a speaker series.

While the two students declined to provide their full names, citing concerns for their safety, they were joined on the phone call by “external supporter” and white nationalist Andrew Auernheimer — commonly known online as “Weev.” Auernheimer corroborated his identity by tweeting at The Sun from his account, upon request during the interview."

Link: http://archive.is/OX4VT
>>
Bump. Worth a read.
>>
>The students also said that the Cornell campus will soon recognize the group’s legitimacy when the union organizes a “march of white students and white civil rights activists” with financial and logistical support from a white supremacist website, The Daily Stormer.

>Auernheimer said The Daily Stormer has provided the union with a $500 grant and said that he intends to be one of the speakers in the lecture series the group aims to initiate.

Fucking what, haha. Please be real, the tears will cause sea levels to rise worldwide.
>>
>>67943082
I have my doubts though. This campus is very liberal. Never heard of Auernheimer before. Is he just a professional troll or what?
>>
I'm calling a class two chimpout. One day and not many casualties. Couple robberies as well.
>>
File: 1452729929044.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1452729929044.gif
404 KB, 342x342
>>67945058
Ramifications of that would be huge though. I hope it happens
>>
>>67944315
Troll/Hacker that got arrested by apple for their own security flaws
>>
File: auernheimer.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
auernheimer.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>67946132
When'd that happen? Is he out now?

He looks pretty nuts ngl. Pretty hilarious he gave the union a $500 grant somehow.
>>
>>67946531
overturned on appeal after two years
he got in with the skin head gangs and really has it out for the jews he accuses them convicting him I think he moved to lebanon.
>>
>>67946763
good to know
>>
>>67946763
He's somewhere in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>67940298
Kek isn't Ithaca a liberal ass town full of stupid hipsters
>>
File: weevwaving.jpg (42 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
weevwaving.jpg
42 KB, 752x501
>>67946531

He's one of us now.

I've seen him post stuff from here on his twitter (rabite).
>>
>>67949574
He's a manlet jew
>>
>>67949498
yeah. It's Bernie or nothing around here
>>
>>67949574
He browses /pol/?
>>
>>67940298
Yes. If you haven't noticed every since the donald /pol/ has been dominating reddit. I've seen comment chains of thousands dominated by /pol/ posters on various subreddits.
>>
>>67949663

I don't know but I suspect he does.

His twitter is pretty entertaining. He lives abroad and does not give a shit about the establishment so he's not pulling any punches.
>>
>>67949702
Are you serious? How many people realistically come to this board? I tend to think it's a lot smaller than it actually is apparently
>>
File: oof.png (35 KB, 281x302) Image search: [Google]
oof.png
35 KB, 281x302
This nigga gay af
>>
>>67949619
Actually I'm from there as well bro
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.