[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ help me, i think i have radicalized my gf to the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
/pol/ help me, i think i have radicalized my gf to the point where she puts herself and then me in possible danger.

Rewind 1 year, she was your average instagram/kikebook/snapchat-girl who knew nothing about nothing.

Have slowly redpilled her and now she is basically in support of general natsoc ideas which is good but the problem is this:

Last weekend at a party the topic of politics come up. I hear her basically repeat what i have told her, and getting people against her. At this point she turns to me because she isnt that bright and cant really argue her views in a logical, deep and reasonable way. Everyone turned their heads to me and i try to gather some high energy and casually explain why the separation of races are vital to our own races continued existence and how Trump is the better of a plague-or-cholera situation.

This of course then makes the party much less pleasant.

Im afraid i have radicalized her but she doesnt have the brain to actually stand up for the ideas and have them challenged herself, which then puts the focus on me.

What do?
>>
>>67925029
>BASED SWEDEN
CAN'T KIKE THE REICH!
>>
>>67925262

The thing is also that i have been firm in telling her to not be afraid, to not beg for forgiveness, to not let accusations of racism or whatever have any meaning.

I have shown her clips of how Trump handles being called a bigot and that megan kelly clip when she thought he was gonna defend herself against accusations of misoginy.

I do think its important to not accept the leftist narrative of being on the defense, but i also think that there is a time and place for everything. Being natsoc for more than a decade have made me learn when and where the discussions can be had, and its not at a party with random people.

She has also been spreading these ideas in her family and told me that they suspect me of 'planting' them in her, which in some way could be true. But still, puts me in a bad position when i meet thme.
>>
>>67925660
I wish Canadian girls were this smart. Is she cute? If she's popular she could help save your country.
>>
>>67925660
tell her to be more neutral in public.
It seems like she is enjoying being you both against the world, so be careful.
I would try to look for other activities to distract her from the political enviroment, but don't isolate her from social gatherings, that would look strange and would probably get you in trouble later on.
>>
>>67926241
She's probably 18 and will become a feminist like the rest when she starts college next year

She most likely listens to Zara Larssons feminism than this stormfronter
>>
>>67926241

She's alright. I have had cuter but i enjoy more to spend time with her. She isnt popular as a kikebook slut but more as a fun gal.

>>67926292

Yes that i can do but she seems to be so enthusiastic of finally 'getting it'. Im taking her to a gun range next week
>>
>>67926564

She is 23
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 500x500
>>67925029
I'm a minority (Thank Kek for my extra freedom of speech minority privilege), very charismatic, and i live in the U.S., so I get away with doing this shit at parties. I'm sorry, but you probably just can't pull it off. I'm still jealous because you have successfully brainwashed a liberal female. I've only managed to do that to Asian girls who were already racist. Have fun
>>
>>67925660
>>67926292

Tell her that to convince someone like you did convinced her, a stable argument has to be made, that means 1 on 1, no group shouting or anything like that. If she is this redpilled, then you have to teach her how to say the things you both believe.
>>
>>67925029
these is whta a swede fantasize from his cuckshed?
>>
you havent redpilled her. she's learned to agree with you because she wants to make you happy. better luck next time.
>>
File: rektor-brev_0.jpg (154 KB, 828x466) Image search: [Google]
rektor-brev_0.jpg
154 KB, 828x466
>>67925029
Fortsätt att stå upp för ditt folk broder! Inte en enda jävla landsförrädare ska ta vårt land ifrån oss svenskar!

Stolt och svensk! Jag är fan stolt över dig :)!
>>
>>67927176
probably. he really thinks anyone would fall for the idea that a swedish girl haven't made up her mind about general politics at 23 years of age

lemme tell you: swedish girls know what they want.
>>
>>67927936
muslim cock ?
>>
>>67925029
here's what you do anon

MAKE HER READ SOME REDPILLED BOOKS
>>
>>67928201
Aristotle looks a bit like Dylan Roof here. I can see why he got mad really, if he was as intellectual as Aristotle.
>>
>>67928551
>comparing aristotle to dylan roof
classic memes britcuck, classic memes :^)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.