[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to a bullshit community college for 2 years >become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 2014-07-11.png (136 KB, 353x554) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-11.png
136 KB, 353x554
>go to a bullshit community college for 2 years

>become a Pediatric nurse at a quaint pediatric clinic

>put a thermometer in a kid faking sick to avoid school

>$63,000 starting, easy, non-gross nursing opportunities that range from $80k on after a few years

So, how come you won't follow my lead?

with a few years as a 2 year degree nurse, you can go on to make around $70k-$80k+ as a 'nurse manager' or as a nurse that makes sure the hospital is functioning at a healthy environment

It's engineer salary range without melting your brain. Take the medical pill, bros
>>
Not Mexican or a woman so I'd never be hired. It's also a super flooded market here
>>
How about you man the fuck up and work to become a physician? There is going to be a massive drought in the coming decades and it's the most worthy work a man can do.
>>
in reality it's more like

>go to a bullshit community college for 2 years
>don't get any real-world knowledge
>become a "Pediatric nurse" at an underfunded pediatric clinic for poor people
>put a thermometer in a kid faking sick to avoid school
>$33,000 starting, long hours, no nursing opportunities that range from $45k on after a few years

of course some fucking idiot going to community college would know anything about the real world.

kill yourself btw.
>>
>leave school at 16
>do 6 month plumbing course
>make £75,000 a year
>>
>>67911565
Yeah, but then you're also a plumber.

Medicine is a greater pursuit than sewer repair.
>>
>>67911372
This.
>>
>go to community college for two years to get GE done as well as lower division major courses
>finish up CS degree at state school for cheap
>graduate with no debt
>$80k starting as Software Engineer

It feels good not being a loser
>>
>>67909262
If you are okay with the emasculation stigma.
Better to just go to trade school. But make sure you find out what trades are actually needed in your state.
>>
>>67911799
Running water might be a little better than checking old men for ass cancer
>>
>>67912019
Given that Engineers at Berkeley struggle to start at 80k in San Fransisco, I doubt you have any clue what you're talking about.

Enjoy your $45k max in flyover country, faggot.
>>
stop talking about this gay shit. nursing is for women.

post rare iron pills
>>
>>67912373
Keep thinking that. I live in san jose and that was literally my starting pay.
>>
> Get your EMT certification in two months for 5k

> Work as an EMT while pursuing your Paramedic for free

> Breeze through four years of premed undergrad at a local college

> Ace the MCAT

> Line up your degree, medical experience, test scores and determination to the Armed Forces and get your $250,000 Med school done for free, and skip three years of residency.

Fucking plebs man.
>>
>>67912319
It's not when you catch that cancer early, and are able to save the life of a man in his mid fourties with fourty years left to live. Patient care is the most rewarding and challenging career out there.
>>
>>67912389
Thank you, when the fuck did it become ok for men to be nurses?
>>
File: [laughing].jpg (121 KB, 528x805) Image search: [Google]
[laughing].jpg
121 KB, 528x805
>>67909262
>MALE NURSES
>>
>>67912837
Medical industry pushes male nurses for the same reason tech industry pushes female coders. To drive down wages.
>>
File: i am the son.png (289 KB, 441x329) Image search: [Google]
i am the son.png
289 KB, 441x329
>>67911799

How fuck would we be medically if we didn't have sanitation systems for human waste?
>>
Anybody who didn't go to community college before transferring to a university is braindead retarded.
>>
File: 1450922029037.jpg (64 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1450922029037.jpg
64 KB, 565x600
>>67909262
the 2nd become a nurse thread in less than a week

what gives?
>>
>>67909262
Healthcare salaries are going to get fucked over time. I have friends who work in American hospitals who say it's only getting harder and harder to get any type of insurance claim for services, be it medicare/medicaid, or private insurance.

So all of your skilled nursing facilities, all of your rehabs, all of your hospitals that have those departments, you're only starting to see billing getting up those families asses more and more to discharge people quicker, because they can't get paid.

Then you have the skilled nursing facilities who somehow manage to "run a tab" and then file a claim against the estate of the old ass baby boomer or whatever.

Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if healthcare salaries in the US stagnate. There's too much talk now of everyone bitching that they want free healthcare, or they want "more affordable healthcare", which means all of those pretty healthcare salaries that all of these people went back to school for are going to get decimated both on that front of policy change, and because of the endless glut.

Plenty of Ahmed's coming over to become nurses. Millennials and Gen Y's are going to be getting their ass wiped and balls scrubbed by a male paki nurse.
>>
>>67913162
I'm not saying it's not important, just that it's not anywhere near as difficult or rewarding.
>>
>>67913193
What if you were offered a full ride by a university?
>>
File: nein_nein_nein_nein_nein.gif (130 KB, 211x158) Image search: [Google]
nein_nein_nein_nein_nein.gif
130 KB, 211x158
>>67909262
>Pediatric nurse
>on-gross nursing opportunities
>'nurse manager'
>Take the medical pill
So this is not a völkisch thread?
>>
>>67909262
Because I don't want to be a pleb who only makes 80k a year
>>
>graduate
>Join navy 30k starting ($43k)
????
Prepare for the war of European survival.

Feels good mayn.
>>
You're gonna be working with a lot of trashy, gossipy women, so I hope you're attractive and not autistic. I can't imagine being a socially awkward, unattractive robot in that kind of environment. Being the "creep" of the entire building would be humiliating, hearing that condescending pitying tone in their voice when they talk to you. The conversations, 'Oh I wonder what's wrong with him, why doesn't he have a girlfriend, he's so creepy'. Fucking kill me.
>>
>>67913162
Not as fucked as having 99% nigger population
>>
>>67909262
>put a thermometer in a kid

You put it in his butt, didn't you?
>>
>>67913746
There's plenty of nurses, also the argument of importing foreign nurses for cheaper doesnt hold any water because women are shit at negotiation and willing to work for shit pay. The jobs Indians and Pakistanis will be taking are as doctors because the number of med schools is too regulated to try and keep salaries high and guess who's further fucking that up? Women. They take up half the seats in med school and a lot of them end up quitting within a decade because "muh work life balance" so we need to import more and more Indian general practitioners to replace lazy women.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.