[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: fuckwhitepeople.png (536 KB, 916x962) Image search: [Google]
fuckwhitepeople.png
536 KB, 916x962
HERO BLACK WOMAN YELLS "BLACK LIVES MATTER" AT TRUMP RALLY

THIS IS HER STORY:

>[cont. from pic] Not long before the Fayetteville event, a group of black students from Valdosta State University in Georgia had been kicked out of a Trump rally at their school, before they had even begun to protest. Later that week, I saw a video from another one of his rallies, in Louisville, where Shiya Nwanguma, an African American woman, was pushed around by a crowd of white men. Trump waxed nostalgic, telling the audience: “You know, in the old days — which isn’t so long ago — when we were less politically correct, that kind of stuff wouldn’t have happened. Today we have to be so nice, so nice, we always have to be so nice.”

>I knew I had to do something. I couldn’t just sit and watch someone who is trying to be our president incite violence. I could not let the progress people have made in learning to love and accept one another go to waste. Trump is playing on the emotions and fears of this country to serve himself. His defenders say his campaign has nothing to do with racism, but what I saw and heard in Fayetteville — and what’s happened at other events — prove they’re wrong.

>If Trump makes it to the Oval Office, I’m afraid of what will happen to this nation. I want to be a teacher after I graduate; what kinds of lessons would children learn from a president who says it’s okay to kill the families of alleged terrorists and to ban people from the country because of their religion?
>>
>When I watched the video of Nwanguma getting pushed around at the rally in Louisville, I grew increasingly upset, frustrated and appalled. I decided at that very moment that I would protest at the nearest and soonest rally. I went to Trump’s website and saw that there would be one in Fayetteville the following week. I ordered a ticket.

>I looked all over Facebook for protest groups that would be attending the rally and came across a post by a man named Jonathan Talley, who wrote about needing more protesters. He already had more than 100, though, and since this was my first time protesting, I felt safer knowing I’d have people there backing me up. I was a little nervous, because my parents didn’t want me to go. They made sure I was well aware of the danger and the consequences I might face. But I was determined not to let fear stop change, and knowing that I’d have people supporting me throughout the whole thing gave me courage.
>>
>In my car driving there, I constantly reminded myself of why I was going.

>Sierra, don’t be afraid. You can do this. No matter what happens, remember why you’re here.

>This is for Shiya Nwanguma.

>This is for my children.

>This is for my ancestors.

>This is for every black man incarcerated, beaten and killed because of racism.

>This is so all Americans — white, black, Asian, Native American, brown, rich, poor — won’t have a huge target on our backs because we allowed a bigot to run this country.

>The organizers’ plan was for demonstrators to go into the event separately and sit by ourselves, so we wouldn’t attract attention and could pop up at different times to interrupt Trump. I walked inside and made small talk with the people sitting next to me, even though almost every second sitting there waiting was a challenge. They were very friendly, up until the moment I started protesting. Throughout the afternoon, I was texting with Talley, and he helped me calm down and stay strong, saying, “Don’t let them shake you, and don’t be scared.”

>Shortly after Trump took the stage, the protests began. And the first thing I heard from Trump was: “Go home to Mom!” The crowd ate it up — it seemed like a lot of them were more interested in watching the protests than in hearing his speech.

>A few minutes later, I heard a roar, and I received a text from Talley: “You saw that dude punch him right?” A Trump supporter named John McGraw had, authorities later said after video surfaced, just sucker-punched another protester, Rakeem Jones. I heard Trump say: “Isn’t this exciting! I love it! I love it!”

>He made no attempt to stop the violence but instead egged it on. Then he started that whole “pledge to vote for me” stunt, and I’d had enough. I felt my legs move.

>Here we go! Stay focused. Ignore them. Don’t be afraid.
>>
File: fuckwhitepeople.png (85 KB, 584x1011) Image search: [Google]
fuckwhitepeople.png
85 KB, 584x1011
I wish I was making this all up
>>
File: fuckwhitepeople.png (37 KB, 582x658) Image search: [Google]
fuckwhitepeople.png
37 KB, 582x658
:')
>>
Reading
>>
Reminds me of when I yelled allahu ackbar at a Trump rally. Fucking bigots.
>>
File: Black-on-Black-Crime.png (97 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Black-on-Black-Crime.png
97 KB, 270x400
>yell that black lives matter
>immediately dismissed as a fucking moron
>can't understand why she's dismissed as a fucking moron
>>
>people are having a rally
>disrupt it by chimping out and yelling stupid bullshit
>people at the rally get mad at you

Fucking bigots
>>
It's beyond satire. They actually think yelling stupid slogans of their shitty movement on other people's rallies is a revolutionary act.
>>
>>67904792
>>67904870
>>67905003
Fucking Christ get to the fucking point already, no one gives a shit
>>
I hate this style of writing. Such a pretentious fucking style.

What is it called? Emotional writing? Bleeding heart writing?
>>
GO HOME, NIGGER!
>>
>>67906062
manipulation, exaggeration
>>
>>67904792
>yell like nigger and interrupt
>"""protesting"""

It's the nigger version of "It was just a prank bro"
>>
>>67904792
How about you link the article,you fucking ape?
>>
>Don't criticize black lives matter for provoking violence. The civil rights movement did, too.

What a Fucking psychopath
>>
File: jew-teaching-a-black-woman.jpg (152 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
jew-teaching-a-black-woman.jpg
152 KB, 600x428
>>67906062
>>67906334
kike writing
>>
> VSU

VSU is literally the fake college for niggers. She was probably too stupid to get into a real school.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 240x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 240x720
>>67904792
>disrupts peaceful rally
>gets attacked
>wonders why people have the stereotype of black people being loud, disruptive, and uncaring for rules
lolwut
>>
>>67904792

What are the chances she actually wrote and edited that all by herself?
>>
>>67906062

It's the way liberals like best: pretentious, emotional and fact-free.
>>
>>67904792
>black woman is loud, obnoxious, and argues with the police
shocking
>>
Someone needs to go to a Bernie rally and start yelling about how he's a commie and thinks women enjoy rape. I'd love to see how peaceful their reaction would be.
>>
>>67907221
such a rare occurence. I hope that never happens again!
>>
>>67904792
No hero here that's for sure. Seems like just another loud liberal who doesn't want others to listen to things she doesn't like. Please explain how she is a hero to me because I am only seeing a troublemaker.
>>
>>67904792
>this is what happened next

So....what did happen exactly? Violence, riots?

Or did they just tell her to leave, and were somewhat rude about it?
>>
>>67904870
>>67904792
>I want to be a teacher after I graduate
It's also the least capable that go into teaching. She really has no place being surrounded by children, let alone being responsible for their education.

>>67906901
0% all news organizations have multiple editors. they have the assignment editors that comb through the entire article and fix various passages and then the copy editors. It's actually this process that allows the media to continually twist various parts of news and add their spin. By changing the context of a few sentences, they can misconstrue the original message.
>>
>>67904792
>all that buildup for nothing
Reminds me of when I was in school and had to write a 4 page essay and I fluffed it up.
>>
>>67904792
>the progress people have made in learning to love and accept one another go to waste

>Fuck you you fuckin honkey ass white crackas
>>
>>67909018
If anything there has been no progress in making people love and accept one another. By putting peoples deviant behavior out there for everyone to see and the media demanding its normal the hate has been forced underground and begun to fester leading to the state we are in now where everyone is polarized. Even my grandparents were smart enough to know not to air their personal business in the streets because the neighbors would secretly judge them for it.
>>
Thank god Trump doesn't allow this bullshit in his PRIVATE rallies and those fucks always get kicked out
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.