[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once Shillary is in we are so fucked because any criticism of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 99x131) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 99x131
Once Shillary is in we are so fucked because any criticism of her policies will just be considered "sexist".

By the way, they will not allow Trump in office. It just won't happen.
>>
Woman would probably stand a much better chance of winning the presidency if they could run when they're in their 20s. Everybody would vote for a qt like that.
>>
>>67858370
It's not that they won't allow Trump in office it's just that he stands no chance of actually winning the general

And yeah they'll deflect all criticism with "they're just being sexist" and they did the exact same with Obama except it was "they're being racist" but that didn't last in any meaningful way beyond reddit blogs

Honestly she's a neocon and this will come out once she's in office
She's just been forced to move to the left during the campaign because of the Bernout's talking points

She'll be more like a George W Bush than any other president, with some Obama-tier do-gooder bullshit thrown in to make her look good
>>
>>67858495
Young white women are some of the stupidest people on the planet, Hillary is now quite intelligent but back then she was assuredly only concerned with the next dick she could put in her mouth
>>
I don't really think trump will build the wall and I consider his supporters delusional but Shillary would be as bad as donaldo would be for the global market

America is fucked lol
>>
>>67858370
>obama wins
Now everyone knows there's no difference between a black pres and a white pres
>hillary wins
Now everyone knows sex of pres doesn't matter
>when she fucks it up SJWs will be BTFO
>>
>>67858840
Yeah, but no one votes for someone because they think they're smart. It's all about who looks/sounds the best. Kennedy only won for that reason since TV politics came around.
>>
>>67858370
Good thing Trump is going to win
>>
File: 20-paul-ryan.w750.h560.2x.jpg (83 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
20-paul-ryan.w750.h560.2x.jpg
83 KB, 1500x1120
Paul Ryan is calling a contested convention an "open convention" now.
>>
I honestly can't wait to see how the rest of this decade plays out. I'm already feeling as if I'm living in a comedy, and the world is the stage.
>>
File: 1456976315903.jpg (60 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1456976315903.jpg
60 KB, 600x400
>>67858370
>By the way, they will not allow Trump in office.
Thank god Trump will kick in the door and take the Office.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 236x275
>>67859297
No woman in her 20s is gonna sound not-retarded

I agree that looks play a major role in who wins (unfortunately seeing as outward appearance is one of the stupidest reasons to vote for someone) but you do have to also put on a commanding presence that people will respect and young women just cannot do that
>>
>>67858370
just get it over with senpai. if shes the same as obongo we should have her out in 4 years (like we were supposed to with Obama till the GOP cucked us by giving mitt the nom) and after that no one will be the "historic first woman President" and we wont have another for a very long time.
>>
>>67859743
>outward appearance is one of the stupidest reasons to vote for someone
tell this to anti-Cruz people.
>>
>>67859941
>taking the rato meme seriously

Fresh over from reddit eh?
>>
File: 1455688870991.jpg (73 KB, 274x323) Image search: [Google]
1455688870991.jpg
73 KB, 274x323
>>67858370
Once Obama is in we are so fucked because any criticism of his policies will just be considered "racist".

By the way, they will not allow Trump in office. It just won't happen.
>>
>>67860149
i dont mean just them, ask any person on the street they will say Cruz is a creepy looking mother fucker and thats why they dont like him.
>>
>>67860416
And ask the average person what they think of the Bernout and they'll tell you he's a weak old man
>>
>>67860849
but Bernie has shown time and time again hes a weak oldman and that is not a good quality to have for a president. Im not even pro-Cruz btw I just think he gets treated unfairly based on looks sometimes
t. an ugly guy
>>
>>67861068
I too am ugly and truly ugly, not "hit the gym, get some sun, a decent haircut, shave, and stop wearin autism clothes" ugly

I know the struggle

There is truly no station worse in life than being an ugly man
>>
File: 632452134.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
632452134.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>67861502
agreed
>>
>>67858370

She's not going to do shit for women or minorities.

Hillary is a classic cynical politician with a strategy to get elected and no real ideology other than machiavellianism.
>>
>>67859264
>ID is JEW
Don't listen to this guy
>>
>>67862198
She's a neocon in the pocket of Big Everything

And she is extremely intelligent and cunning which is why she's parroting all these leftist talking points about "helping le poor" and fixing the "wage gap" but once in office we can expect more wars and more corporatism
>>
>>67860268
> not realizing any criticism of Obama's policies, no matter how well reasoned out, is written off as disguised racism by the progressives
>>
>>67862670
SJWs yeah but keep in mind that they are a small minority, they're just very loud
>>
>>67862198
>Implying women need anything more than they already have
>Implying minorities need anything other than cultural leadership to lead them away from their degenerate criminal 'thug' culture
>>
Trump is more of a Democrat than the Shillster. She just panders to liberal losers.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.