[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellow /pol/tards, You should leave this faggot alone. He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: 1458257521985.png (161 KB, 219x354) Image search: [Google]
1458257521985.png
161 KB, 219x354
Hey fellow /pol/tards,

You should leave this faggot alone. He's already disgraced all Sanders' supporters and killed SJWers turning them into a laughing stock. That's good enough.

If you fuck with him, you're no different than the SJW scum we all hate. Also you give those faggots ammo.

Fuck AIDS Skillrex and Carl The Cuck. Their lives are already destroyed be a living meme. Fucking with them personally only hurts us.
>>
File: hitlersmille.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hitlersmille.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>67849112
Hey guys, I’m the person who originally wrote the book of “Mien Kampf”. I have to say, I didn’t expect it to blow up like this. And now that it did, I feel a bit bad about it. let me explain...

Firstly, let me start by saying that when I
published the book, I knew it would get you guys off because it portrayed “Mien Kampf” as exactly what so many of you love: An arrogant, stuck up Kampf that thinks it's opinion is superior to yours even though it can even defend it. A "Book" that depends on Facts and not feels, and will yell whenever his opinion is challenged.

Well, it seems that’s exactly how so many people on 4chan took it. And the meme blew up. But i feel a little bit deceiving for it. The truth is, it wasn’t such a simple interaction. After Mien Kampf went “"It has turned out fortunate for me to-day that destiny appointed Braunau-on-the-Inn to be my birthplace,” It started talking about how the Jew's rise to power depended on blaming a specific group of people and promising to eliminate them from our society. It talked about the rise of Democracy when the establishment fell apart, Jews manipulating, blah blah blah. it even said some stuff about the language they use. It seems like it really did his research honestly.

So, there you have it. I agree with Mien Kampf. But It DID explain his reasoning. I figured people would realize this considering the Book is only 720 pages long (not nearly enough time to explain its reasoning). So yeah. Can you please stop being a cuck? it may support the same candidate as you do but to disapprove this Kampf for being an Superior Race is just dishonest. Instead of attacking it with Ethos, we should actually focus on addressing It's arguments. Otherwise we look like a bunch of insecure Jews who will focus on attacking a perfect idea rather than their reasoning (ironically, everything we supposedly stand against)

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
>>
File: saltydon.jpg (180 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
saltydon.jpg
180 KB, 573x729
>>67849112
But it's funny.
>>
>fuck with him
You wot m8? We're giving him the attention he never got, the fame he never had.
>>
Hey fellow /pol/tards,

You should leave this faggot alone. He's already disgraced all Sanders' supporters and killed SJWers turning them into a laughing stock. That's good enough.

If you fuck with him, you're no different than the SJW scum we all hate. Also you give those faggots ammo.

Fuck AIDS Skillrex and Carl The Cuck. Their lives are already destroyed be a living meme. Fucking with them personally only hurts us.
>>
No one's going to remember them in 2 years.
>>
>>67849264
you're doing god's work anon
>>
File: 134209116000000.png (742 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
134209116000000.png
742 KB, 640x480
>>67849112
>>
>>67849112
No
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 225x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 225x210
>>67849264
10/10 gg
>>
>>67849112
I have that same Columbia jacket and wear it all the time.
>>
WTF is going on with all these threads
>>
File: image.png (279 KB, 245x291) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279 KB, 245x291
ARE
>>
>>67849577
YOU
>>
File: 1458258662117.png (981 KB, 677x954) Image search: [Google]
1458258662117.png
981 KB, 677x954
Why do you want to sentence this kid to a day of the rope /pol/???
>>
File: are_you_kidding_me!!.png (145 KB, 1147x1221) Image search: [Google]
are_you_kidding_me!!.png
145 KB, 1147x1221
>>67849520
we're witnessing the birth of dankness. This is how it always goes
>>
File: arl.jpg (285 KB, 820x895) Image search: [Google]
arl.jpg
285 KB, 820x895
Dumping my OC
>>
OFFICIAL AIDS SKRILLEX THEME SONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c5Gwi5u68c

OFFICIAL CARL THE KEK THEME SONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBIjXd8r4Rk
>>
This videos are living history of the american society.

Holy shit.
>>
>>67849520
Agreed, who this nigga? Not wasting bandwidth on youtube btw
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.