[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe and immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: a4099353330_10.jpg (727 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a4099353330_10.jpg
727 KB, 1200x1200
Would you prefer your nation, or the whole of Europe/Eur-Asia (Or just the EU, if we're not counting Russia) to be in an isolationist situation?

Or do you more or less just want tighter immigration policies?
>>
Population isolation with goods trading in specified embassy ports only.
>>
>>67777247
this so much. It would be paradise
>>
File: 12123423255.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
12123423255.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>67777041
I think Eastern countries (even as west as Russia) have done good by their cultures by keeping secure borders over the years and not going retarded with immigration. How come Russia didn't feel the need to import millions of Black slaves then free them, or millions of Arabs, or millions of subsequent African/ Arab migrants, but despite being the largest nation on earth most of its citizens are the natives? China for the Chinese? Japan for the Japanese? Africa for the Africans? Korea for the Koreans? Israel for the Jews? Europe for fucking everyone? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67777247
>>67777332

Thoughts on tourism? People from other EU countries migrating over to yours?
>>
File: England Yorkshire.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
England Yorkshire.jpg
172 KB, 1024x768
>>67777506
No tourism. No EU. Population isolation.
>>
>>67777041
Ideally, the gassing of all middle eastern (yep, that means you too kikes) and black people would probably make this entire planet a utopia.
>>
>>67777906
Then non-eastern asians and soulless chinks would become an issue.
>>
>>67778544
Hrm. OK, we'll just let the Koreans and Japs live.

Everyone else - gulag.
>>
>>67777448
Isn't half of Russia literally Asian? The Eastern half that is.
>>
>>67778746
>Letting free chinks and island chinks live.
If you are going to genocide half the world then do a decent job of it.
>>
>>67777906
The largest wars ever fought on this planet have been fought by white people against white people...
>>
>>67779254
>The largest wars ever fought on this planet have been fought by white people against white people...
At the order of jews you mong.
>>
>>67777247

This.
>>
>>67777696
I take it you have no interest in seeing the world then, correct? No sense of adventure or exploration. Corrtme if I'm wring.>>67777696
>>
>>67779654
If people keep their mitts off my land then I'll keep my mitts off theirs. England is large enough to spend some time exploring if you don't use a car.
Most tourists go to the same few shops and museums then go by car to the next 'big location' thinking they have truly experienced the country.

Population isolation is much more important than finding out that some countries build their homes out of inferior materials such as corrugated iron, wood or mud.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.