[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The concept of gender should not exist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Gender.jpg (24 KB, 585x510) Image search: [Google]
Gender.jpg
24 KB, 585x510
What does it mean if one identifies as a gender that is not congruent with their biological sex?
Is it just a label, or are there behavioral characteristics that must go along with X gender?
-
If I am a (biological) male, but one day I choose to identify as a female, must I change my behavior?
If so, doesn't that reinforce the idea that X behaviors constitute what makes men and women?
Doesn't this undermine the concept of 'gender' equality?
-
>If a male wants to wear a dress, he may wear a dress.
>If a female wants to engage in 'masculine' activities, let her.
They have these rights ('Murica), but I *may* still judge them the same as I judge other people for
countless other characteristics.

There is no need to differentiate between gender and biological sex.
>>
>>67767834
Indeed they have these rights. And we also have the rights to display contempt and berate them. God Bless America.
>>
>>67767834

It makes me so angry that Westerners don't realise this

Thanks to them, I'll be bringing my kids up to be nearly as hardcore as Jehova's Witnesses

Without overdoing it of course
>>
>>67767834
>be me
>want kids
>need to find a biological female
>can't ask cause that's bigoted
>can't tell by simply looking
>after years of dating females only to find out they aren't biologically female I fail to breed
>human race dies off

It's necessary for breeding. If nobody wore clothes then it wouldn't matter.

Trans people want to think it's not about what's on the outside but that's just not true.
>>
>>67767991
Oh, here's something else that puzzles me.
I play on a recreational sports team (college) and on this team there is a guy (we'll call him Jim).
Jim has a boyfriend (Jane), but here's where it gets interesting. Jane is a biological female who identifies as a male. Jane also happens to be homosexual (a homosexual male, therefore attracted to males).
In other words, this homosexual relationship is made up of biological male and a biological female.

Is Jim gay or straight? (Excluding bisexuality for the sake of simplicity, and because I know he's 'gay')
Is Jane a homosexual male or a heterosexual female?
>>
File: 1458045469617.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458045469617.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
GENDER IS FOR WORDS AND INANIMATE OBJECTS
>and stupid gullible pieces of shit that crave exposure and attention
>>
>>67768418
They're both mentally ill. Easy, next question.
>>
>>67768409

People are gonna push for genetic engineering in the end. The very concept of morals has been chipped at for decades now

That's when you're gonna see the first real Trans-sexuals

Up until then it's just play-pretend
>>
>>67768628
Only true answer. Everything else is endorsing faggotry.
>>
File: dad.jpg (6 KB, 235x210) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
6 KB, 235x210
MAMMALS HAVE SEX!!!
>homosexuals are incapable of having sex [between them], it's all assisted masturbation and mental delusion
>>
>>67768418

Gender only refers to grammar my dear. It only started being applied en masse to humans because of feminists

Hell, check the wikipedia article on it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Etymology_and_usage
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender#Feminism_theory_and_gender_studies
>>
>>67767834
>There is no need to differentiate
>We should make it as difficult as possible for males and females to differentiate one another to reproduce and propagate our species

Liberals confirmed for trying to genocide humanity.
>>
>>67768170
Dont kid yourself, bong. We all know you're raising them islamic
>>
>>67769065

I'm probably gonna have to by the middle of this century
>>
>>67769020
The end is near.
>>
>>67767834
Gender has always been syonynous with biological sex. People are only now treating them differently because of she attempt to redefine words in order to push an agenda. And youre right that if gender is has nothing to do with biological sex then it doesn't mean anything.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.