[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed that the most frequent arguments against our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: IS-THIS-A-RUSE.png (207 KB, 1318x1336) Image search: [Google]
IS-THIS-A-RUSE.png
207 KB, 1318x1336
I've noticed that the most frequent arguments against our blessed God Emperor are incredibly stupid or downright false and very easy to disprove.
Let's make a list of the most common ones and their rebuttals and send them to HE HIMSELF, so he can retweet them and tear up the fabric of space and time with our meme magic.

>1) Lol if he just cashed in the interests of the 200 millions he inherited, now he'd be richer.
He only inherited 50 millions, like his siblings, and he's the only one to have become a billionaire.
Also, his total fortune is much higher than the commonly repeated 4 billions.
Also, this argument basically boils down to: "He went out, built something and created tens of thousands of jobs instead of doing nothing all day. What a moron. Now, if he'd just leeched off his inheritance, that'd be a guy I could respect!"

>2) Racist!
Calling for a temporary ban of a certain ethnic or religious group that has proven to be dangerous to national security is allowed by US laws. Roosevelt and Carter did it as well.
Same thing with pointing out the national statistics that show how certain races and religions have a HUGE tendency to commit violent crimes. Facts aren't racist.

>3) He wants to deport ALL immigrants!
Nope. Only the illegal ones. Which, again, is what the law says. How is wanting to uphold the law extremist or racist?

>4) He's a misogynist!
Criticizing one or some women doesn't mean being a misogynist. He also criticizes a lot of me. Is he a misandryst?
>>
>>67718721
>5) Lol that hair.
Each strand is made of pure gold and weaved by blind american nuns.

>6) His hats are made in China!
Some knock-off companies have started making and selling them on their own. Trump is not affiliated with them. His real merchandise is ALL made in USA.

>7) He's gonna start WW3!
He's the least likely candidate to do so, since he wants peaceful relations with Russia and pushes for military isolationism. Hillary is much more of a warmongering cunt, since she's bought and paid for exactly by the people that profit immensely from foreign wars.

>8) But he wants to bomb ISIS!
Cuddling terrorists only allows them to behead and burn more people. A true leader always chooses the hard option without hesitating, if the only other option is letting terrorist win.
Every day we hesitate in destroying ISIS with all our power, that day's victims are also on our hands.

>9) He's unpresidential.
He's a majestic lion-emperor hybrid that makes women pregnant and burns communists with a single glare.
Also, please point out a more presidential candidate, keeping in mind that there is a difference between being "presidential" and being just another professional politician trained to spew bullshit non-arguments for hours on end.

>10) Pls stop destroying me I can't even...
No. Die leftist scum.

If you have more, add them.
>>
>>67718840
Esatto amico mio.
Libtards ain't got shit on him tho. Some are plain stupid. Others realize that and because of that they need to make up stupid shit and chimping out. They can't "win" arguments otherwise
>>
File: 1458165708387.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
1458165708387.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>67718840
*woven
>>
>>67719159
Sorry writing fast and engrishru is my 3rd language.

>>67719144
It's fun to annihilate them in a discussion though. Especially in public, at some get-together, when they assume everyone agrees with them.
>>
File: emma.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
emma.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
>>67718840
>9) He's unpresidential.
>He's a majestic lion-emperor hybrid that makes women pregnant and burns communists with a single glare.
>Also, please point out a more presidential candidate, keeping in mind that there is a difference between being "presidential" and being just another professional politician trained to spew bullshit non-arguments for hours on end.

This needs a serious answer, as it is a serious concern. You can get away with a joke answer on the hair, but, not here.
>>
>>67719340
Vissuto in Italia per parecchi anni e lo parli piuttosto bene. Your english is fine.

I wanted to add something on WW3 tho. That republican guy would be Kasich. Just look at what he said in Florida
>>
>>67719602
What did he say?
(Thanks. Your italian is good too.
I learned english on my own watching Trump's speeches for hours on end everyday. Learned german in a similar way.)

>>67719520
In all seriousness, he doesn't really seem unpresidential at all. Low blows and stuff are clearly an advertising move (a very successful one, clearly) and the other candidates do just the same and worse.
Maybe it's because we had Silvio "you owe us your wife" Berlusconi for 17 years, but he doesn't seem the type to stupidly provoke or aggravate other world leaders during crises.

Also:
>11) He's stoopid!
From his old tests, his IQ has been estimated at 156 at the very least. That's genius territory.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 294x171
Tfw Carl is the new Pepe
>>
>>67720015
He basically said that he wants to show to China that he's not a cuck and wants to move US battleships in their seas. Poor John Kasich's got personal issues
>>
>>67718721
Speaking of incredibly stupid arguments...
>>
>>67718721
>>67718840
Thanks mario, I hope princess peach is okay

t. toad
>>
>>67719520
god damn, she's cute
>>
>>67720302
Ooh, shit. See, that's the kind of repressed, insecure faggot that's REALLY dangerous in a position of power. He has short man syndrome on a much worse level.
Trump IMHO is the opposite: he's the most confident guy on the planet and a cold businessman. He's not gonna start shit without more than excellent reasons.
>>
File: pepe-c.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe-c.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
>>67720015
>In all seriousness, he doesn't really seem unpresidential at all.
Look I want the guy to win, but, he makes some very outlandish comments and reactions. He needs to calm it down and be more presidential if he wants to win.
>>
>>67718721

I am going to attempt devil's advocate here.

>1) Lol if he just cashed in the interests of the 200 millions he inherited, now he'd be richer.

I actually do not get this "criticism" at all. It would make sense if the Romneyfags were the only ones pushing it but I see it with FUCKING LEFTISTS too. My only guess here is that its because Trump uses his wealth and success to prove that he's smart. This does not negate that though.

>2) Racist!

Still possible that he is. Often times accuses non-white people who ask him tough questions of not being American. Had a discriminatory lawsuit in the 1970s though that is partly because he let his father's people handle landlord issues, and his father ran a racist, tight ship.

>3) He wants to deport ALL immigrants!
Rounding up and deporting illegal immigration is somewhat destructive and involves a lot of manpower. Just because something is the law doesn't necessarily mean it is "good" or "correct." Currently enforcing our borders is one thing, but this one is somewhat sketch.

>4) He's a misogynist!
By today's leftist standards, yeah. Then again, that means fucking everyone is so honestly, who cares?

>5) Lol that hair.
It's silly but a non-issue. Especially since Trump confirmed he will adopt a more conservative style as POTUS because he won't have time to style it the way he does.

>6) His hats are made in China!
No, but a lot of his projects and branding are associated with immigrants and, yes, China. See his Macy's clothing line.

>7) He's gonna start WW3!
Doubtful, but there is a fear that neocons will try to do something retarded anyways.

>8) But he wants to bomb ISIS!
Vague stance to have. Kind of like "war on terror."

>9) He's unpresidential.
Probably although I don't see the issue lol also the argument can be made that he IS Presidential, but playing the Republican base for now.
>>
>>67720370
*was cute, for like 20 months between 15 and 16 years of age.

Now she looks like a wrinkly yellow page from an old book left in the sun.
>>
File: 1453275926817.jpg (289 KB, 980x599) Image search: [Google]
1453275926817.jpg
289 KB, 980x599
>>67719520

I would argue that he IS Presidential, but that he has to play the batshit loud mouth when running in the Republican primary and perhaps even in the general against Hillary, unfortunately.

Indeed, his press conference after winning Super Tuesday reveals his "Presidential" side: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmg-TMVYUcc

Unfortunately the media focused on "LOL CHRISTIE IS A PRISONER PLZ BLINK" which, while funny, is not the biggest takeaway from this.
>>
>>67720369
Whipped that cunt on the cunt the first time she got herself """""""""kidnapped""""""""".
She's in the kitchen now. I'd call her but her 7th pregnancy is leaving her exhausted.
>>
>>67720445
Trump is a hella smart guy and he's s got balls of steel. He's an excellent tactician and business man. He's the ultimate alpha
>>
>>67720600
Oh wrong video. I actually haven't seen that one having had work pile up on me the past two days but the video I was talking about is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCUtqw4rAs
>>
>>67720479
>he makes some very outlandish comments and reactions
They all look precisely calculated to me. Even the ones that are slightly false (like 97% about blacks on blacks murder instead of 90%). All calculated to get an advantage out of it. And he always gets it.

Berlusconi was an honest-to-god clumsy, offensive moron. He just didn't have any filter, and the proof is that his gaffes NEVER had a positive consequence.
Trump is fine.
>>
>>67720479
> He needs to calm it down and be more presidential if he wants to win.

He's doing fine if you ask me. Let him win and then become Presidential.
>>
>>67720482
>Currently enforcing our borders is one thing, but this one is somewhat sketch.
How is it a sketch? I really don't get this argument. They are ILLEGAL immigrants. They violated the law to get in the USA. How the hell is it wrong to deport them back home (unless they're at serious and demonstrable risk of getting persecuted there)??

Also:
>12) Lol he wants to waste billions on a wall.
Like Israel and other countries, which saw immediate and immense benefits.
And since illegal immigration is estimated to cost 82 billions a year, and a wall wouldn't cost more than 20 billions, in 3 months you would start earning money.

>a lot of his projects and branding are associated with immigrants and, yes, China.
Well, the dude has got an empire. In today's system, it's impossible to not have at least a finger in bed with the chinese.
The point is that he's the only one that denounces this state of affairs as scandalous and wants to change. The others are just fine with it.

>Trump confirmed he will adopt a more conservative style as POTUS because he won't have time to style it the way he does.
Nevermind everything I just said. Vote Clinton.
>>
>>67720731
Let's hope they don't fuck him over. I'm really curious to see what he'll do.
>>
>>67721424
> How is it a sketch? I really don't get this argument. They are ILLEGAL immigrants. They violated the law to get in the USA. How the hell is it wrong to deport them back home (unless they're at serious and demonstrable risk of getting persecuted there)??

So how do you pull it off?

Do we knock on doors to check for papers?
Do we have a voluntary (lol) program?
Do we have a hotline?

Deporting people who are caught is one thing, but actually saying we will somehow round them up and deport them? I'm not sure how it even makes sense.

> Well, the dude has got an empire.

The general argument behind the "lol china" claim is that Trump is a hypocrite. It doesn't matter if he denounces it, but he for sure is a hypocrite on the issue.
>>
>>67722574
>So how do you pull it off?
Didn't Carter did a similar thing with millions of illegals back in his day? I'm guessing Trump could do it again.
Just introducing more controls when people request a driving license, voter ID and other stuff would help identifying the majority of them (and make it so the illegals CAN'T VOTE to stay where they are, which is a serious crack in the whole democratic process).

>Trump is a hypocrite
But he isn't. He recognizes that with the current rules, companies are forced to outsource jobs to stay in the market, and so obviously he had to do it too, in some cases, but he wants to change this even though it would be convenient for him NOT to.
Only at a very shallow glance that's hypocrisy. I somebody still see it that way, they're impossible to convince and should be ignored.
>>
>>67722574
look up self deportation and it implementation. The government has the power to not allow illegals to access parts of life necessary to live in modern time, such as banking and schools
>>
>>67718721
>Calling for a temporary ban of a certain ethnic or religious group that has proven to be dangerous to national security is allowed by US laws. Roosevelt and Carter did it as well.

Don't forget that OBAMA did it too.Be sure to bring this up to any libtards.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/
>>
>>67723785
Noice. Thanks.
>>
>>67723251
> Didn't Carter did a similar thing with millions of illegals back in his day?

No he did it with a few international students from iran. They were legally here thus there was enough documentation to pull it off. Also, not a yuge number.

> Just introducing more controls when people request a driving license

Violates state rights. Voter ID, sure.

> But he isn't.

You can believe that all you want. I am voting for the man in the primary and general and am rooting for him and try to redpill my smarter friends who are still on the Bernie shitshow or actually have fallen for the Cruz ruse. But I'm well aware the man isn't perfect and is severely flawed.

>>67723620
That is you making an assumption. Everything Trump has said so far is basically that we are going to actually get them and get rid of them.
>>
>>67724353
i never said anything about what trump would do, but you asked

So how do you pull it off?

just answering that
>>
my favs:

>no substance
>no foreign policy advisors
double standard bullshit that trump has answered a million times.
>>
>>67724691
Fair enough. I'm just mostly playing devil's advocate for the most part. It's kind of like how everyone goes "lol sure mexico will pay for wall surrre" even though Trump's plan actually explains how.
>>
>>67724353
>Violates state rights
And he can't/shouldn't change them?
Here we need to have our documents in order if we want to buy a car or a house, get a driver's license, vote, etc. It seems only common sense to me.

>severely flawed.
He had to compromise with China simply because the current regulations force companies to do it if they don't want to go bankrupt. Hardly his fault.
And now he wants to change this system instead of abusing it like everyone else.
I really don't see how that's a severe flaw. Maybe a slight one, if you want to go the hero way and say that he shouldn't have outsourced anything even at the cost of going broke.
>>
>>67724956
How did he answer?
>>
What a piss poor troll lol
>>
>>67718721
1) It was a loan and you can't park a loan in the stock market

3) What are laws?

4) "Damn right", and point to your hot gf
>>
>>67719520
Obama smoked crack and Clinton got his dick sucked in the oval office
>>
>>67725070
> And he can't/shouldn't change them?
That's not how the 10 amendment works.

> still defending Trump's immigrant employees and Chinese merchandise
That's fine, but it doesn't actually negate the argument that he is a hypocrite.
>>
>>67725398
>That's not how the 10 amendment works
Isn't an amendment something you can... amend?
Obviously with very strict limits and controls, but here too we can modify our Constitution if we see an impellent need to do it. We just need something like 80% of the majority.
And your regulations in illegal immigrant matters is awful and in dire need of an improvement. They can even fucking VOTE. People that shouldn't even be there, effectively criminals on the run from the immigration officials, can vote and change the political course of your country to gain even more unfair benefits?? What the fuck??
If an amendment allows this, it needs to be amended. Amendments are not religious dogma.

>it doesn't actually negate the argument that he is a hypocrite.
Ok, let's say he is the LEAST hypocrite of all candidates.
Better?
>>
File: 1455612286454.jpg (20 KB, 551x481) Image search: [Google]
1455612286454.jpg
20 KB, 551x481
>>67718721
danke
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.