[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel horrible for ever liking this kike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: shapiro4x3_0_8.jpg (7 KB, 362x203) Image search: [Google]
shapiro4x3_0_8.jpg
7 KB, 362x203
I feel horrible for ever liking this kike
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (29 KB, 294x442) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
29 KB, 294x442
>>67668557
>>
>>67668557
A Jew will always be a backstabbing Jew.

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

I believe you can see the point. When dealing with other races, know and understand their true natures as it can be paramount to your very own survival.
>>
>Ever having liked Shapirostein
>>
File: Jewsculture.png (262 KB, 330x479) Image search: [Google]
Jewsculture.png
262 KB, 330x479
>>67668557
>I feel horrible for ever liking this kike

I don't... I agree with him on some things and don't on others like I do with a lot of people. But after joining in the Michelle Fields nonsense I think a lot less of him as a potentially "good" Jew.

I don't begrudge a Jew for shilling for his interest as a Jew. I begrudge a Jew for attacking whites.
>>
>>67668557
Just let this be a lesson to you about the 'good' jews.
>>
Same.
If this happens a few more times in my life I will propably stop trusting a jew in any fucking case and for all eternity.
Good job /pol/.
Fuck this faggot.
>>
>>67668557
Yeah hea he dislikes Trump, get over it.

His position and power against liberals is still golden so it's VERY stupid to get rid of him completely. He's a tool for later

Take it from someone who has 1/16 Jew blood
>>
>>67668557
>following a jew ever
>believing a jew ever
>thinking a jew is honest ever

you just learned about the jew
>>
File: 1458098775635.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1458098775635.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>67668557

I never really fell for the ALL JEWS ARE BAD JEWS /pol/ maymay but yes, I do feel a little embarrassed for becoming so enthralled with Ben Shapiro as a commentator. There's still tons of Jews that support Trump btw

I really enjoyed [retired name] Based Ben's [retired name] daily podcast, even subscribing to the daily wire so I could catch the video version at the end of my workday. Truth be told, I didn't mind the Trump stuff -- I'd be happy with Cruz or Trump, preferably Trump -- for the Republican nominee, but it has become an everyday thing for him wherein his entire show is dedicated to bashing Trump.

The straw in the camel's back for me was the Michelle Fields fiasco. Such blatant, disingenuous lying from a guy whose sole attractive quality was his perceivedly refreshing, scathing honesty.

Maybe he'll turn around when Trump is the repub nominee (doubtful) or when there's a president Trump, but if he's going to dedicate the next ~5 years of his life to chiding one guy then bye bye, Benny. He can pretend to argue from the moral, conservative purist standpoint as long as he wants, but no one is buying it except him and a few establishment cronies.

/sad day
>>
File: Shapiro problematic.jpg (35 KB, 480x580) Image search: [Google]
Shapiro problematic.jpg
35 KB, 480x580
>>
File: gigamerchant.jpg (902 KB, 1200x1717) Image search: [Google]
gigamerchant.jpg
902 KB, 1200x1717
>>67670358
>>
File: shutitdown.png (711 KB, 805x487) Image search: [Google]
shutitdown.png
711 KB, 805x487
>>
I still like him desu. He is still the most well spoken and witty conservative commentator out there.
>>
>>67668557
Here's the world's smallest violin playing the saddest song for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
>>
I still like him for destroying Piers Morgan on guns but I definitely lost a lot of respect for him over this.
>>
>>67671568
>Scientists shocked by the most Jewish video on the internet.
>>
>>67668557
You liked him because you're stupid. You probably like other /pol/ memes even now because you're still stupid and they'll disappoint you also.
>>
>>67670177
>2016
>Germany is STILL not jew-wise
Is this proof that Whites simply can't learn or what the fuck?
>>
File: He trusted a Jew.jpg (28 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
He trusted a Jew.jpg
28 KB, 359x398
>>67668557
>>
>>67668557
Fox News took note of his strong Anti-Trump rehtoric and is planning to use him in a last ditch effort to try and stump Trump. That's why he had to leave Breirbart, he's going to be on Fox News full time now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.