[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obamas Pick for SCOTUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: uberjew.jpg (17 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
uberjew.jpg
17 KB, 400x370
notice anything pol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland
>>
>>67658063
You already made this thread 3 times but let me repeat myself;
>whites have an IQ one standard deviation higher than blacks
>more whites in white collar jobs and in the middle class in general
>despite the blacks claiming that there is an evil white man conspiracy it is in fact a completely natural occurrence

>jews have an IQ one standard deviation higher than whites
>more jews in positions of power and in the upper class in general
>despite the whites claiming that there is an lizard jew conspiracy it is in fact a completely natural occurrence

Why is this so hard?
>>
>>67658190
Hava nagira hava nagira hava nagira haavaa
>>
The supreme court needs an overhaul

it's become too political and these people are not qualified to be making rulings on anything like cyber security
>>
>>67658190
Is the JIDF office in Canada or is that just a proxy?
>>
>>67658930
lel try refuting the argument then
>>
>>67659154
Link iq pls, i live in los angeles and jews seem fairly average tier
>>
>>67658063
It doesn't say anything about being jewish........
>>
File: 1456361091297.jpg (79 KB, 620x393) Image search: [Google]
1456361091297.jpg
79 KB, 620x393
>>67658930
Prime Minister Trudeau is a friend to Israel and to Jewish people around the world.
>>
>>67658063
The fact that he's Jewish guarantees that Republicucks will nominate him. Jews are their cryptonite, it's why they keep getting manhandled by Israel

Obama knew this and partially selected him to humiliate cuckservatives when they walk back on their promise to not let him nominate a new Justice

Let's dispel this notion etc
>>
>>67659315
It's on the sidebar under Religion
>>
File: IQADD[1].jpg (36 KB, 346x320) Image search: [Google]
IQADD[1].jpg
36 KB, 346x320
>>67659303
>>
>>67659487
Do you really think the modern Republican party likes Jews more than guns?
>>
>>67658063
Evil Chicago jew. No confirmation for you juden
>>
>>67659658
>those sample sizes

The only statistically significant sampling is with whites and blacks, and even then, there's no indication that this sample was truly random
>>
>>67659658

S A M P L E S I Z E
A
M
P
L
E

S
I
Z
E
>>
>>67659929
>>67659829
Pretty sure those were in thousands but whatever
Here is another one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
>>
>>67659723
They like their public image, at the very least. We also can't forget who their donors are. As the Emperor himself says, these politicians are bought and paid for
>>
>>67658063
>Garland

WE FINAL FANTASY NOW
>>
>>67660102
>However, such statistics do not rule out factors other than intelligence, such as institutional biases and social networks. Undue weight is also given to the Ashkenazi statistics because people of partial Ashkenazi ancestry (half or less) are included, but only compared to the portion of the US population of full Ashkenazi descent.

It's interesting that so many people here criticize every institution for being run by da joos, but turn around and embrace these statistics as gospel when they are dubious at best and selectively sampled at worst

I don't want to put forth a grand conspiracy here. It's entirely possible that, on average, they are more intelligent (thought not a full standard deviation more intelligent by most metrics), and we decide where to go as individuals from there. I only encourage a critical analysis of the studies.
>>
>>67659315

giant kike nose and jew fro
>>
>>67658063

Barbara Streisand?

WTF?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.