[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW TO TURN BERNIE SUPPORTS TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1457575092466.png (90 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
1457575092466.png
90 KB, 600x442
Because Bernie is losing every single state on this super Tuesday, it is now time to look forward to the future:

Trump V. Hillary

In order for Hillary to be beat in the general election, we must do everything in our power to convert Bernie supports to Trump supporters.

I know a lot of us have Bern victim friends, it is now the time to start planting the Trump seed, and ultimately get them on the Trump train.

Please post any and all ammo needed to secure conversions.
>>
I have a 13,000 follower base on Kikebook and this was my status. Feel free to re-use it. I'm going to try and redpill as many as possible:

It is mathematically impossible for Bernie Sanders to get the nomination now. I'm not going to crack jokes or post memes. I know it's probably devastating for many of you, since this was your first election. Don't settle for voting for Hillary Clinton, you know how terrible of a person she is. I've watched you post your hatred for her.

Instead, it's time to think about a candidate not unlike the one you backed. An outsider who wants to fix our trade issues. Someone who the establishment tries to stop at every turn. Someone who the main stream media tries to stop by manipulating voters at every turn. Someone who supports the legalization of medicinal marijuana on a federal level, so everyone who needs it can use it without persecution. Someone who loves this country just as much as you do.
Bernie Bros, your dream is not dead yet! No, no! There's plenty of room over here with us...on The Trump Train.
>>
>>67580775
Yeah I've seen some bernie redditors already saying they're voting for trump because Hillary is just that shitty.
>>
>>67581135
How'd the bern retards respond?
>>
File: 1457754267019.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457754267019.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>67581135
Is your page pro Bernie or something? If so, good job gathering that many Bern victims and slowly redpilling them over time.
>>
File: train.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
train.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>67581135
>>
A few other arguments that I've seen:

>Trump can't be bought, unlike Hillary
>Trump is anti-establishment

I'll keep thinking of some more.
>>
>>67581436

So far, no negative responses. A lot of the Berniebots are still really in denial about it, though.

>>67581563

Nah just a personal fanbase. I run a network of pages on Facebook with about 34 million fans. I'm that cancer you hate seeing in your news feed, but it pays so well that I don't care. A lot have sought me out personally as the person behind the pages and follow me as a result. It's about 75% Bernie Cultists and they've hated all my pro-Trump stuff but I haven't really lost any fans over it. I've been redpilling them and bringing them over slowly as it's progressed. I've never lost my temper or let anyone angry get to me. I just hit them with facts and maintain my position. It's working.
>>
>>67582591
hey soflo post your trump status on your soflo page
>>
>>67583140

I'm not him. I hate that faggot, honestly.
>>
>>67583590
Yeah, he probably steals your pageviews
Top kek

Post proof man.
>>
File: pageviews.jpg (139 KB, 932x412) Image search: [Google]
pageviews.jpg
139 KB, 932x412
>>67583741

Just one of the pages.
>>
>>67584578
How much do you make a month from your pages?

I've also heard that FB actually monetizes videos, is this true?
>>
>>67584780

About 500,000 dollars last year. It's all about crowd manipulation and knowing your audience. I have a page that's about 750k that's One Direction related. I hate those little faggots but the fans click the clickbait and I make money, so whatever. I can post what they want.
>>
>>67585370
That's fucking amazing. How did you get into this anyway?
>>
>>67585695
post facebook memes

get followers

rake in cash
>>
>>67585695
>>67586177
To add to this, when did you start getting paid? How many followers?
>>
>>67582147
trump is against TPP
>>
>>67585695
>>67586177
>>67586288

At first, it was just for fun. I got divorced in 2011 and needed SOMETHING that I could do to kind of blow off steam in a positive way. I had lost basically everything and I couldn't just dump my feelings on my personal profile because she had people watching my profile. I made a page and it was a good way to post stuff I related to. Turns out other people did and it blew up. I grabbed up another page from someone who didn't use it anymore and slowly but surely started grabbing page after page as I would encounter dead ones. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with these numbers, but I knew with that kind of following, there would be the possibility for product placement or maybe posting movie trailers or something. It was never supposed to be full time. I was approached by CollegeHumor about a sponsorship deal so they could increase their traffic on one of my pages and I pointed out just how many numbers I had and they were all in. I didn't stay with them, but it was a great learning experience and start. Totally accidental. I've had some really good experiences with it. The best one being that I don't have to work a real job anymore, I bought and paid for a house, and my kid has everything they would ever want. It's also nice that I lost my shitty apartment with my ex and now live in a nice community with a big house. She still scrapes by in her shitty apartment with her part time job.

Also, OP, sorry for hijacking your post. That wasn't my intention, I just wanted to share a good olive branch for bringing in Bern Victims to our cause.
>>
>>67587866
No no no, my threads are never sucessful anyway, TOP KEK right?

That's really awesome, glad your dumb wife is getting cucked by your cash. I see too many men nowadays get their lives destroyed by divorce court. I'm glad there are still success stories these days.

Ride that gravy train as long as you can. Really cool stuff actually.
>>
>>67580775
I don't care, at least we will have less and less shills with the income hours.
>>
>>67580775
It'll be easier to convert Bernie supporters to Hillary supporters. Trump's social messages are everything Bernie supporters stand against and the SJW following of Sanders won't be open to these sorts of views.

Worth trying but it won't work for the most part.
>>
>>67582591
>Nah just a personal fanbase. I run a network of pages on Facebook with about 34 million fans. I'm that cancer you hate seeing in your news feed, but it pays so well that I don't care.

Teach me your secrets, anon. Also, tell the Berniefags how Trump and Sanders are basically similar regarding anti-war, anti-big banks and trade.
>>
>>67580775

We need to push the MONEY OUT OF POLITICS angle.

Sanders people are progressives and one of their MAIN issues is "muh equality can't be achieved cuz of money and corruption in politics."

Baby steps. Take out money from politics first and then elect your commie the next cycle.
>>
All memes aside, there is a compelling argument to be made that Trump is the best hope we have for change. Even if his policies are destructive to the Left, they could lead the charge against him and use America to fight him in office.

The fact remains he's everyone's best hope if we're to fix this broken system through voting as usual.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.