[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of my political beliefs, /pol/? I'm against:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: jebwork.jpg (268 KB, 1331x1000) Image search: [Google]
jebwork.jpg
268 KB, 1331x1000
What do you think of my political beliefs, /pol/?

I'm against:

* illegal immigration

* H1B program

* NSA spying bullshit

* Using the military against UN votes

* Torture

* Rampant corruption in the military industrial sector. It's important to fund our military and engineering sectors - we need to always stay ahead. However, there should be a lot less corruption and profiteering. We need a Trumann Commission 2.0.

* Federal government intervening in state's rights. More rights should be returned to the states. If a state wants to be shit, so be it. It's a lot easier to move states than to feel you need to move countries.

* EBT program - it should be re-organized so that people are provided with cheap and healthy food, the means to cook it (slow cookers, basic pots/pans, utensils) and classes to teach them how to cook and be healthy. That's how the program started, as food assistance to farmers devastated by the Dust Bowl. They were given beans, lard, dried milk, etc.

* Forced purchasing of health insurance - well, if we're going to have this, we need to punish people for engaging in risky behavior that costs us money. I'm not really into that. What we could do is stop subsidizing unhealthy foods, and subsidize the growing of cheaper foods - invest in more poultry farms, less beef, less corn, more healthy grains, etc. Complicated issue though.

* Affirmative action. What a stupid, stupid practice.

* Subsidizing college tuition any further - the entire federal loan program should be turned into a merit based system, not a financial need system. The program should instead be used for financial need only for 2 year/trade programs.
>>
File: BERNIESUPPORTERSTARTERPACK.png (2 MB, 2030x1334) Image search: [Google]
BERNIESUPPORTERSTARTERPACK.png
2 MB, 2030x1334
I'm for:

* Second amendment rights

* Marriage rights

* investing in infrastructure

* Investing in high speed rail in california and the washington - boston area

* Using federal funds to invest in hyperloop

* Increasing NASA's budget tenfold, and encouraging NASA to use new space contracts and less Boeing/Lockheed shit.

* Auditing the fed

* Breaking up banks

* Bailouts are fine, fuck, the US government MADE money off of them. Those companies should have to pay very high interest rates, however.

* Punishing those responsible for the 2008 financial crisis.

* Investing more money into scientific research of any kind
>>
File: photo_24_t600x448.jpg (44 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
photo_24_t600x448.jpg
44 KB, 640x478
* We should invest more money into moving to green energy, and help areas depending on coal to become centers for this where possible.

* Expand our national park and monument system.

* Protect the environment - only rich faggots with tons of money benefit from destroying the environment, and only in the short term.

* Invest billions into desalination technology so we can continue to farm the shit out of the California Central Plain

* Form commissions to investigate cases of regulations that only benefit a few companies and discourage competition - this is already obvious when it comes to high speed internet and alcohol distribution laws. This shit is un-American.
>>
>>67509708

>* H1B program

Work visas brain drain the rest of the world, bringing in talent and cheaper goods. The only reason to be against work visas is if you're a pussy that has no marketable skills and can't compete.

>* Torture

We should scare our enemies. There's nothing wrong with a little counter-terrorism.

>* EBT program - it should be re-organized so that people are provided with cheap and healthy food, the means to cook it

Christ no. Just let the poor people die. They're stupid and we need to let Darwin take care of them. Also your plan is expensive and I don't want to pay for it. Pay for it yourself you fucking pickpocket. You know, "put your money where your mouth is."

>* Forced purchasing of health insurance - well, if we're going to have this, we need to punish people for engaging in risky behavior that costs us money.

Let's not have it. Let's make people pay for their own healthcare costs instead of punishing me for being a healthy person.

>* Subsidizing college tuition any further - the entire federal loan program should be turned into a merit based system, not a financial need system.

Merit awards already exist in huge amounts. Fuck off with my money. People need to pay for their own education. Again, "put your money where your mouth is" if you want to help people.

>* investing in infrastructure

Don't need government for infrastructure. Shit is corrupt and generally benefits special interests e.g. real estate developers.

>* Investing in high speed rail in california and the washington - boston area

Again, kill yourself and get out of my pocket. The government shouldn't pay for this shit.

>* Increasing NASA's budget tenfold, and encouraging NASA to use new space contracts and less Boeing/Lockheed shit.

For what purpose? If there was a good reason to explore space, private companies would do it.

>* Auditing the fed

Destroy the Fed*

>* Breaking up banks

Kill yourself. Why do you hate freedom?
>>
>>67510151

>* Bailouts are fine, fuck, the US government MADE money off of them. Those companies should have to pay very high interest rates, however.

kill yourself big time. risky behavior should be punished. they can buy private insurance if they want to be insured. get my tax money out of it.

>* Punishing those responsible for the 2008 financial crisis.

The Fed and the government officials that sucked off mortgage companies and gave them the CRA?

>* Investing more money into scientific research of any kind

Get out of my wallet.

>* We should invest more money into moving to green energy, and help areas depending on coal to become centers for this where possible.

Jesus you're a faggot. If green energy was good, they wouldn't need help from the government. Don't tell me you believe in the political bullshit about climate change.

>* Protect the environment - only rich faggots with tons of money benefit from destroying the environment, and only in the short term.

"The environment." What is that? Little birds and foxes and cute little bunnies? Kill yourself. This planet is for humans. The government has a role in stopping real pollution but get out of here with "MUH GREEN SPOTTED EAGLE"

>* Invest billions into desalination technology so we can continue to farm the shit out of the California Central Plain

LET THE MARKET ORGANIZE THE ECONOMY

>* Form commissions to investigate cases of regulations that only benefit a few companies and discourage competition - this is already obvious when it comes to high speed internet and alcohol distribution laws. This shit is un-American.

END ALL REGULATIONS
>>
File: Isidewith.png (395 KB, 805x805) Image search: [Google]
Isidewith.png
395 KB, 805x805
>>67511117

>The only reason to be against work visas is if you're a pussy that has no marketable skills and can't compete.

The majority of H1Bs are people with college mill jobs, and they're hired because they are cheap and they can run through them with no issues.

>We should scare our enemies. There's nothing wrong with a little counter-terrorism.

It's inhumane, against treaties we've signed, and it's proven to not work.

>Also your plan is expensive and I don't want to pay for it. Pay

It would save millions over the current system.

> Let's make people pay for their own healthcare costs instead of punishing me for being a healthy person.

Right, I agree with you here. That's how I see it. I don't want the state mandating what's healthy and what isn't. Let those people with poor life decisions die off early if at possible.

>Fuck off with my money. People need to pay for their own education. Again, "put your money where your mouth is" if you want to help people.

It's of the interest of the state to subsidize smart people to get science/medical/engineering degrees. That's the american way, and it's how we're so fucking far ahead in technology.

>Don't need government for infrastructure. Shit is corrupt and generally benefits special interests e.g. real estate developers.

You have a point, but since everyone uses the infrastructure, everyone should pay for it. There should be more regulation over it to prevent corruption.

>Again, kill yourself and get out of my pocket. The government shouldn't pay for this shit.

It only benefits everyone. There are few private companies that could ever come up with the capital to do this - no large banks could even afford to finance this themselves. Are you saying we should never have things like this?

>If there was a good reason to explore space, private companies would do it.

They are, but it's taken awhile to get off the ground
>>
>>67509708
I may not have slept in 26 hours, but I don't think that 47 hours is "almost 6 days."
>>
File: 1448938835326.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448938835326.png
1 MB, 800x800
roll for your 2hu waifu, trips go to Gensokyo
>>
>>67511541

Why do you trust the bankers and other wealthy assholes so much?

Don't you realize that they're the ones that come up with stupid regulations or lack thereof to their benefit that fuck the rest of us over?

>Don't tell me you believe in the political bullshit about climate change.

Let's say that humans have had zero impact on the climate. Green energies are renewable, unlike oil/coal. We should not rely on energy that's going to run out. We should switch over as soon as we can.

>"The environment." What is that? Little birds and foxes and cute little bunnies? Kill yourself.

Ok, this is where I say that you're scientifically illiterate, and a child at that. I'm done talking with you. The environment is so connected, that someday fucking over all these specifies is going to really harm our ability to live on this planet. Is it as soon as what a lot of people on the left think? No, but it's going to cause massive immigration from warmer and drier areas and we're going to have to deal with it.

There's too many fucking people on the planet, that's for sure.
>>
>>67512011
This
Anyone who supports h1b visas supports mass immigration into European countries and the regression of the value of science
>>
>>67512316
rollign
>>
File: Libertarian.jpg (57 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian.jpg
57 KB, 512x512
>>67509708
I suspect you're Libertarian and we need you guys to change America.
>>
>>67512742
I feel that I'm libertarian on many things, however, I don't trust the uber wealthy to make decisions that are the benefit of all people.

I also have educated myself with regards to the environment enough to know that we're headed to the hottest part of the glacial minimum, and we shouldn't be doing things to make it worse.
>>
>>67512011

>The majority of H1Bs are people with college mill jobs, and they're hired because they are cheap and they can run through them with no issues.

So? Cheap workers is a good thing. Don't like it? Stop being a worker and be an executive. Or start your own business hiring Pakis for $3/hr.

>It's inhumane, against treaties we've signed, and it's proven to not work.

Bleeding-hearts say it doesn't work. Maybe they're right, maybe not. In my opinion, there's no good reason to leave it off the table. Let experts decide what the best course of action is, be it torture or tea parties.

>It would save millions over the current system.

Okay? The current system is garbage. If we're going to wave a wand here and get whatever policy we want, we should go with total deregulation. I would pay a fuck of a lot less on insurance if it was deregulated because I'm not a fat fuck that needs a triple bypass and diabeetus medication.

>It's of the interest of the state to subsidize smart people to get science/medical/engineering degrees. That's the american way, and it's how we're so fucking far ahead in technology.

No, it isn't. That's exactly the fucking problem we have right now. Millions of people are getting useless degrees when what we need are specialized trade jobs. You would distort price signals that tell us which jobs are in highest demand compared to the cost to learn how to do the job.

>You have a point, but since everyone uses the infrastructure, everyone should pay for it. There should be more regulation over it to prevent corruption.

Some people use it more than others. Make the people that benefit most pay for it. e.g. With private roads, businesses would pay a connection fee - higher traffic roads would charge higher fees. MARKETS ARE SELF REGULATING.
>>
>>67512011

>It only benefits everyone. There are few private companies that could ever come up with the capital to do this - no large banks could even afford to finance this themselves.

Total bullshit. Private companies finance HUGE projects like skyscrapers all the time. Banks have tons of money. If it's a good project, it will get funded.

HERE'S A PROTIP: IT'S PROBABLY NOT A GOOD PROJECT AND WILL END UP COSTING TAXPAYERS WAY MORE THAN IT EVER GETS BACK IN TICKETS. THAT'S WHY WE NEED MARKETS TO DECIDE THIS STUFF

>They are, but it's taken awhile to get off the ground

Because there isn't much of a good reason to explore space compared to the costs. We need more advanced computer systems and robotics before we can even think about asteroid mining and that kind of shit. The only thing that's "useful" is tourism at the moment, which is close on the horizon.

>Why do you trust the bankers and other wealthy assholes so much?

I don't. That doesn't mean we should break their kneecaps.

>Don't you realize that they're the ones that come up with stupid regulations or lack thereof to their benefit that fuck the rest of us over?

So end all the regulations????? I fucking hate people that say "lets fight cronyism with cronyism." Or "corporations get welfare so we should get welfare too." No fuck you. Cut it all out.

>Let's say that humans have had zero impact on the climate. Green energies are renewable, unlike oil/coal. We should not rely on energy that's going to run out. We should switch over as soon as we can.

Climate change is definitely real. But it's way exaggerated and we don't need to do shit. Atomspheric CO2 is at 350ppm right now and life will be PERFECTLY FINE at 10x that, 3500ppm. AND IT WILL NEVER GET HIGHER THAN THAT. THE LAST TIME IT WAS HIGHER WAS BEFORE -PLANTS- EXISTED 400M+ YEARS AGO

Climate change is pushed by environmentalist eco-freaks that want to preserve bullshit species of dumbass animals.
>>
>>67512387

>Ok, this is where I say that you're scientifically illiterate, and a child at that. I'm done talking with you. The environment is so connected, that someday fucking over all these specifies is going to really harm our ability to live on this planet. Is it as soon as what a lot of people on the left think? No, but it's going to cause massive immigration from warmer and drier areas and we're going to have to deal with it.

Total bullshit. Maybe for some shithole fishing village off the coast of Somalia. First world countries depend on agriculture and domesticated animals WHICH CANNOT EVEN SURVIVE IN NATURAL HABITATS. We LITERALLY have climate controlled environments and all kinds of bullshit to make our crops grow and our animals fatter.

BY THE WAY, HIGHER ATMOSPHERIC CO2 WILL MAKE CROP GROWTH GO ON STEROIDS. CLIMATE CHANGE IS BETTER FOR FOOD SUPPLY
>>
Well pussy? Have I converted you from your Marxist ways? Ready to grow up yet?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.