[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I have been on this board for over a year now and I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: Auschwitz-Birkenau1.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1207) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz-Birkenau1.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1207
/pol/, I have been on this board for over a year now and I am yet to see the ultimate proof for all your claims: Show me the Holocaust was fake. Prove it to me. Hitler wanted to wipe out the Jews, top Nazis admitted they did, the camps are there, both Soviets and Americans liberated the camps and reported atrocities, survivors have told us about it, and we have other more complicated chemical shit I do not understand enough to mention properly. How can you prove it was a lie?
>>
I don't know the name off of the top of my head, but there was a guy who pusblished a scientific analysis of the gas chambers to prove that they wouldn't actually work. He then got arrested by the German government.
Anyone here know the name of the guy and his book?
>>
File: 1421843171946.jpg (120 KB, 759x1023) Image search: [Google]
1421843171946.jpg
120 KB, 759x1023
>>59450255
>Hitler wanted to wipe out the Jews,

He didn't,there is zero evidence of this.

> top Nazis admitted they did
Under torture, in propaganda show trials, where soviets inflated the numbers 200%.

>the camps are there
All the camps and all the maps only prove that they were only used for production and couldn't possibly function as mass murder machines

>Soviets and Americans liberated the camps and reported atrocities

Only soviets liberated "death camps" , only attrocities in American liberated camps were hundreds of people dying of typhus. Autopsies were actually preformed and not a single person died of gassings in the autopsies .

> survivors have told us about it

Not all survivors, you have dozens of names that pop up all over the place on whose testimonies the holocaust story is written since there is no documention or plans or anything. pic related.
>>59450351
Germar Rudolph?

The point is not that gass chambers could't work but there are no gass chambers, it's just empty rooms clearly marked something else on the maps they say were gass chambers. No mechanisms whatsover to heat the zyklon pellets,distribute the gass, or get the gass out of the room
>>
>>59450255
>How can you prove it was a lie?

You deconstruct the lie on a camp by camp, or claim by claim basis. You can already see 90% of the official story is horseshit physically, logistically, logically impossible to have happened with info you can dig around on the internet.

As for something definitive, spent an hour watching this then try to see if the man is bullshiting you. It's a 2012 treblinka archeological expedition sanctioned by the polish chief rabi so it's something solid I suppose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b77igZ1InQ
>>
is there an all encompassing entry level movie?

I need to stay up as late as i can tonight and ive watched all the good eats I can
>>
>>59451548
This.

>>59451388
I want proof that the camps were not used to mass murder Jews and other untermensch, and, more importantly, why anyone would lie about it. Why would the Allies claim the Nazis only to be so terrible but not also try to place equally horrific charges on any other Axis power?
>>
do you have 4 hours to spare?

watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKC2NYZ1glc

See for yourself if things add up or not. I haven't read the books or looked too much into it, but from what is brought up and shown in this video, a lot of it what is considered "historical fact" seems like bullshit. Also provides various examples of experiments that could be done today to either definitively prove or disprove certain claims, but which aren't being done because of legal and social pressures.
>>
>>59451548
Don't think there's an all encomassing movie on the entire thing, since it's a huge subject matter

Try these two and the one I already posted they're pretty easy to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
>>
>>59451096
>Germar Rudolph?
Sounds right.
>>
>>59451676
I've watched this one twice and while it's good it takes about an hour to get to the truly insane stuff, the first hour is weak and you might lose interest.
>>
>>59451096
>eyewitness #4

Was he the only source they used to estimate how many people died there?
>>
File: 1439575538216.png (127 KB, 448x480) Image search: [Google]
1439575538216.png
127 KB, 448x480
>>59451660
I'm not best at explaining this, read this short essay if you want to learn the circumstances, it has citations and everything

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html

> but not also try to place equally horrific charges on any other Axis power?

But they did initially, if you see the situation in America during WW2, there was a lot more dehuamazing propaganda against the Japanese rather than the Germans and japanese americans were rounded up and put in camps, all of that forgotten now.

After WW2 germany was split in two and under occupation for decades. Seeing how quickly germany rose from decay of WW1 both the soviets and the allies had to crush their spirits completely and propaganda played a huge role in that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
>>
>>59450255
>Show me the Holocaust was fake

That's not how it works you kike. The kikes have to prove it's real.

Thankfully, there were some kikes that were just toooooo sick to get brutally murdered by the evil white man, so he had a sick day.

Too sick to get gassed.
>>
There are literally hundreds of holocaust memorials and museums proving that it in fact happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums

Visit one and educate yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_n53c5tqnHR1qc8jh0o7_500.gif (546 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n53c5tqnHR1qc8jh0o7_500.gif
546 KB, 500x255
They were real. Deal with it.
>>
>>59451992
No, I have no idea how they estimated it , since the claim in Treblinka is that the nazis made 900k bodies vanish without a trace and Jews don't really allow excavations of bodies

See this for more info it even has an archeological research team

>>
>>59452319
>visiting a display of forged 'evidence'
no thanks
>>
>>59452319
I've been to one, it's emotionally manipulative propaganda,all I remember were black and white pictures and old pile of shoes.
>>
>>59452319
The museums with such solid evidence like "muh pile of shoes?"
>>
>>59452338
I think I've seen it like more than a year ago. It's funny how all the revisionists video have very little view count and usually there are a lot of dislikes. This video almost went viral at some point but the number of views stays the same for months: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI&index=14&list=LLATGYjPQR2_R_b0_e4YkT7g

thanks for reminding, I will watch archaeology video again
>>
File: 1448539543719.jpg (41 KB, 346x320) Image search: [Google]
1448539543719.jpg
41 KB, 346x320
Reminder
>>
>>59452725
>It's funny how all the revisionists video have very little view count

Because they're outright blocked in most countries. That's a reupload, I've been told the original is even blocked in America ,can you confirm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
>>
>>59450255
It happened but its being inflated and used by jews to make all European cucks.
>>
>>59452319
>There are literally hundreds of holocaust memorials and museums proving that it in fact happened
That's bullshit. the stories that are told by people who work at those memorials and museums are inconclusive, incoherent rubbish.
This video proves that, among many other things that indicate that the Holohoax is a lie
https://youtu.be/aQjNs-Ght8s
>>
Holohoaxers are are pretty much the bottom of the barrel aside from pedophiles and conservative-furries.

Take a moment and step back, look at what this board has done to you. Once upon a time you were reasonable, moderate, cynical, and a little left of center.

Look at what they've done to you. They rally round the family with a pocket full of shells. They indulge in 9/11 conspiracy theories like candy. They blame every single problem they can on Jews. One black does something bad so they blame all blacks.

They got so desperate when Obama was elected that they refused to beleivenhe was even born in America. They live in constant fear of invisible government ninjasmcoming and taking their guns away.

They've whipped up this vitriol and you've been sitting in it for so long that you've forgotten who you are.

The thing about the holohoaxers is that they want to convince you it never happened. That it COULD never happen. And if you buy into it in a few short years they will get you to committee genocide too.

The truth is that killing is as easy as breathing, and just because you live in a cushy first world fortress doesn't mean that the rest do. Genocides happen every day and while most of the time we're fighting to prevent and stop them sometimes we cause them.

The lesson of the holocaust is pain, you can either choose to accept it and learn from it or you can spend an eternity drowning in fascist swill posting on these boards like it will bring back Hitler,for the rest of your life.
>>
>>59452959
Works here. Has 36 275 views and a pretty good rating. My point also was that if you take any of the mainstream holocaust video they have about half million views on average. I thing Google is behind it.
>>
File: death camp coincidence.jpg (270 KB, 542x1099) Image search: [Google]
death camp coincidence.jpg
270 KB, 542x1099
>>59450255
This is what convinced me. The chances of this being a coincidence are absolutely astounding.
>>
File: 1405232814691.jpg (44 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1405232814691.jpg
44 KB, 406x422
>>59453165
This can be a solid pasta if modified...

But no try again,present some arguments and no ad hominems or personal attacks
>>
>>59450255
Hitler's writings in Mein Kampf show strong specific intent - to carry out his plans there would require either directly killing about 80 million people or forcing them to flee their own lands and die of starvation and such on somebody elses territory. (I'd certainly argue making 80 million people into refugees you know will mostly starve or be shot by other governments when they can't be taken care of is still genocide even if you don't shoot them all personally).
So, that's where the burden of proof lies. in 1925, the top Nazi talked about killing 80 million people or so over the next 40 years, and gave a pretty specific set of timetables and targets. The Nazis then immediately started taking steps to do what they talked about, so why is it unlikely that 20 years into a 40 year plan, they had killed at least 12 million out of their projected 80?
Were the Nazis just incredibly unable to stick to their own plan when it came to the Jews? "Jah, it's easy to shoot every Slav west of the Ural Mountains, but I balk at adding a few Jews to the huge pile of dead Slav children I'm perfectly OK with." "Of course we didn't believe that part of Hitler's hour-long speeches about the Jews being 'Degenerates' and 'Parasites', just the other two minutes about Communism.".
>>
>>59453382
lol what?

Mein Kampf was heavily ghostwritten and edited, it's not original Hitler.

Also there is no official policy in Mein Kampf

>Hitler's writings in Mein Kampf show strong specific intent - to carry out his plans there would require either directly killing about 80 million people or forcing them to flee their own lands and die of starvation and such on somebody elses territory.

I would love to see the passages where he wants to kill 80 million people

>and gave a pretty specific set of timetables and targets

No they didn't , these documents don't exist.
>>
>>59450255
The halocaust reminds me of Sandy hook.
>>
>>59452338
>since the claim in Treblinka is that the nazis made 900k bodies vanish without a trace
I'm always saddened that more of the world doesn't call bullshit on that.

You can't just wave a wand and make 900k people disappear without a trace. It is a monumental logistical feat to move that many people while leaving a trail of evidence. To disappear them without any trace would legitimately require fucking magic.

If you're burying the bodies, then you'd need huge mass graves. You would need heavy equipment to move all of that earth. Such a site should be easy to excavate to prove without a doubt that such a large crime had been committed. Even unobtrusive techniques such as a survey with ground penetrating sonar should be able to identify and prove the existence of a mass grave of such a magnitude. We also never saw any evidence of massive body pits in aerial reconnaissance photos of the camps.

Cremation has its own pile of problems. Contrary to the claims of "respectable eyewitnesses", human bodies don't catch fire and burn like wood. You need a LOT of fuel to cremate a human body. However supply manifests that were intercepted and decoded by the code-breakers at Bletchly Park show that nowhere near enough fuel shipped to the camps to cremate that many people.

Even if fuel wasn't an issue, the cremation facilities at the camps were wholly inadequate for cremating that many bodies within the duration of the war.

I've heard some outlandish claims of large scale industrial incineration facilities, but no evidence of such facilities can be found from aerial reconnaissance photos of the camps.

Given the evidence at hand, the most likely explanation is that the death-count is at best dramatically inflated by several orders of magnitude. The most likely scenario is that there was no mass-murder program and that the majority of the deaths within the camps were the result of more mundane causes such as starvation and sickness (notably Typhus).
>>
>>59451096
>>59451864

Looked this guy up, holy shit has he been fucked in the ass by the government. All because he wrote an essay about the Holocaust.
>>
Don't know if this one has been posted yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

pretty good imho
>>
>>59453382

So why was the death toll at Auschwitz revised down from 4 million to 1.5 million? That is a big counting error.

Why did the world jewish population not drop in that period? Who were all the people killed in the camps? Why don't we have 6 million names for them?
>>
There was that famous episode of an american talk show where a camp survivor went on to debate a holocaust denier and stated that his brother was killed in the camps.

A few days later his brother rang the show to say he wasn't dead and they had actually just got separated when they got off the train.

The whole thing is a huge self perpetuating myth.
>>
>>59451096
Macedonia always seems on standby with Holohoax info
>>
>>59453515

I saw a program on Nat Geo in which some alleged "gas chambers" were "found" in or near Treblinka.

No evidence was presented to the contrary.

The lead "archaeologist" simply said, "yup, we found the gas chambers those evil nazis created".

It was at that point I knew Nat Geo was under full jew control.
>>
>>59453852
Top fucking kek bro
>>
File: WW2-Holocaust-Poland.png (677 KB, 800x861) Image search: [Google]
WW2-Holocaust-Poland.png
677 KB, 800x861
>>59453197
*All* those camps are in Poland. They not only gassed Jews, but Poles as well. Poland is where it all went wrong.

So yeah, the Holocaust was real. Get over it.

And let's hope it never happens again. Not even fucking Jew scum deserved what happened.
>>
>>59454584
>Poland
>A country liberated not by the western allies, but by the soviet union
>the holocaust is used by Stalin to claim the Poles need a strong communist govt after the horrors they witnessed
>the western allies take Stalin at his word.
nope, nothing wrong with this.
>>
you know whats crazy ?

the fact that you guys actually make sense.
>>
>>59454584

>be Argentinian
>defend Marxist bs
>>
>>59453720
Soviets initially inflated the numbers, falsely believing that most killing was done there.

The western allies disproved the Soviets claim.

Neonazis still try, feebly, too convince gullible people that they didn't do it.

Pathetic losers. Trying to whitewash history, so that their idol won't look so bad.
>>
>>59454975

So who were the 6 million jews killed?

Was a single one ever confirmed by autopsy to have been killed by gas?
>>
>>59454697
I get where you're going, but think about it -- reversely:
Do you really think the Jews would lie to such an extent that, if their accounts were investigated thoroughly enough to find them false, it would leave them exposed as humanity's greatest liars?
It's too risky. Even the Jews know better than to risk something like that.
So what you're all doing basically is giving them propaganda and arguments to continue 'remembering the whole ordeal and championing the Jewish cause.

Forget about the Holocaust: *that* is even worse than attempting to deny it...

Indifference trumps hatred. Always.
>>
>>59453165
Lol fuck off Jew. No real arguments here.
>>
>>59453879
Fuck off, Nazi fagboy.

We know your genocidal fever.

Prove "jewish" hold over the National Geographic Society.

Other than your ignorant stupidity.
>>
>>59455111
>Indifference trumps hatred. Always.
trips of truth
>>
>>59452160
Not forgotten at all bro. Talk of Japanese internment camps during WWII is common in schools here.
>>
I found this :

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html

anyone knowledgeable about the holocaust could take a look ?
>>
>>59450255
you don't need to prove something was fake, the burden of proof is on you.
>>
Oh yeah ? Then why did nazi germany let jews leave and go to israel? From 1933 to 1939.
Also the jews declared war of germany in 1934
>>
>>59450255
Lolocaust was real but numbers hugely inflated because jews have a vested interest in being seen as permanent victims. Same as blacks, mexicans, natives, asians, really anybody not white, male and hetero.
>>
>>59455666
AND YOU ALL KNOW DEVIL TRIPS MAKE ME RIGHT!!!!
>>
>>59455103
Are you serious?

Sorry, but you apparently want a list?
The Nazis thoroughly documented the shoah.
And the other 5 million who weren't Jews.
Want those too?

Try reading the encyclopedia of ghettos & camps 1933-1945, edited by Geoffrey P. Megargee.
Huge volume. Cost @$240 on Amazon.

The detail of Nazi crimes is almost limitless.
>>
>>59455666
WITNESSED. THERE IS A WAR ON ALL WHITE STRAIGHT PEOPLE. WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?
>>
>>59455860
JEW CONFIRMED
>>
>>59455593
Wrong!!!!

The burden lies on YOU, nazi fucktard.
Just like the other ignorant liars like flat earthers & moon landing deniers.

Your claim of fraud gives you no credibility at all.

You have to back up your claim.
>>
>>59455860
Just accept that you have zero evidence of any wholesale gas chamber executions.
>>
>>59456043

Wrong!!!!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Your claim that 6 million jews were gassed is an extraordinary claim and it is the original claim.

The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>59455904
To quote the great Charlie Chaplin, when nazis called him a jew, CC replied "I do not have that honour".
>>
>>59450255
>/pol/, I have been on this board for over a year now and I am yet to see the ultimate proof for all your claims: Show me the Holocaust was fake. Prove it to me.
This is either bait or you're a newfag liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>>
>>59455860
>Cost @$240 on Amazon
I'LL BE SURE TO DO THAT KIKE.
>>
>>59455867
>WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON?
Why would you ask me that, like I wasn't clear?
White as a ghost.
So straight the JLaw fappening pictures literally came out of my dick into the internets.
>>
>>59455111
Jews never thought there will be internet.
>>
>>59455537
>The Nazis thoroughly documented the shoah.
pure lies and bullshit.

No this isn't true. The people at the nuremberg were convicted of 4 million at Aushwitz and 1.5 million at majdanek, today the official claim is 1 million in Aushwitz and 70k in Majdanek.

Making up 5 million on the spot is impossible unless it's propaganda with no documentation.

>>59455537

I couldn't make it past the first few paragraphs, he's responding to a profesionally writen essay in a manner full of emotional loaded language, ad hominems and straw mans, pretty similar to what jews responded too in this very thread.

I've read trough another "deconstruction" like this, about that 4 hours video (not sure if it's by Nizkor) and it's the same.Nothing but loaded language, strawmans, add hominems and other falacies.
>>
read this book: http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

watch these two youtube clips:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxCuujxJSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fi6dM-jByI
>>
>>59450255
Does it matter? Jews ultimately got what they deserved. They tried to take advantage of a nation and got fucked in the ass and now 70 years later they are trying again and are about to experience the same European dick in the ass as grandpa. Enjoy your upcoming genocide kike
>>
File: 1426211890085.png (704 KB, 690x852) Image search: [Google]
1426211890085.png
704 KB, 690x852
>>59455111
This is a very flawed logic, Schindlers List was made in the 90s, won oscars, and it's in imdb top 250. The movie is such outrageous propaganda that it encouraged other liars to "come out" in the 90s, thinking they can get away with anything.

One woman said she got her aushwitz tatoo removed by Doctor Mengele , and was believed even held lectures to children, the name is Irene Zisblatt
>>
>>59456145
Wrong again, Nazi pervert!!!!
Pick up a damn book, like the one by megargee, if you can afford it.

Better yet, just read Michael Shermer's
Book "why people believe strange things".

Poland had Europe's largest jewish population. Over 3 million. Only @300k survived WWII. WHERE did they go 1939-45?

Oh yeah, all those Nazi records tell us!
>>
>>59456680
Stop lying there are no nazi record of people in the camps. They were taken by the soviets and most likely destroyed. Some Aushwitz death certifiicates were recovered and they're about what you expect, this link has scans on the bottom

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p265_Weber.html
>>
>>59456362
>I've read trough another "deconstruction" like this, about that 4 hours video (not sure if it's by Nizkor) and it's the same.Nothing but loaded language, strawmans, add hominems and other falacies.

do you have the link ? id like to read it after watching the 4 hours video
>>
>>59456249
Rhetorical question for all reading faggot.
>>
>>59456616
Seconded.
>>
>>59456362
Why does anyone bother with these fucking idiot nazis?

They are the most hated people on earth, they believe their lies, & worship the Pervert Hitler.

Fuck them! They are impervious to empirical fact, like religious extremists.

We will kill them again, like before, & those that survive will plead that THEY weren't nazis ( like last time).
>>
>>59456970
JEW CONFIRMED
>>
>>59456970
'We' will kill them again? Yikes! Oy vey!
Anuddah shoah, Chaim?!

L'chayim!

That was a bit
>Freudian
>>
>>59455537
>Many of the prisoners that testified about the gassing are not Jewish, of course. Look for instance at the testimony of Polish officer Zenon Rozansky about the first homicidal gassing in Auschwitz, in which 850 Russian POWs were gassed to death, in Reitlinger, The Final Solution, p. 154:

>Those who were propped against the door leant with a curious stiffness and then fell right at our feet, striking their faces hard against the concrete floor. Corpses! Corpses standing bolt upright and filling the entire corridor of the bunker, till they were packed so tight that it was impossible for more to fall.

>Which of the "revisionists" will deny this? Which of them was there? Which of them has the authority to tell Rozansky what he did or did not see?

I don't whether this is appeal to authority or just plain stupidity.

After this he goes on and on about how people were killed by vans running on diesel, do you have any idea how hard and inefficient this would be? I can't imagine the ones who came up with jet engines doing this shit.
Shortly after he goes to talk about crematorium II and III, the most retarded and inefficient 'gas chambers and crematoriums' that a person could come up with. If you've seen the plants for them you'd know that it consists of a long underground room that leads to a small hallway that has a single door that leads to another large room, the 'gas chamber' where over 1500 people would be gassed constantly. Then we're supposed to believe that the germans somehow got all of those corpses out of there within an hour, placed them on a single elevator that could hold only 7 people at once and then into 15 ovens that would burn all of these people in just a few minutes.

I mean, come on now, my IQ is higher than 40.

And then there's the Rudolf Report, a book on the scientific investigation of the so called gas chambers that was never debunked in any way and only got it's writer in jail.
>>
>>59450255
There are two documents that prove that hundreds of thousands of jews were murdered, however it wasn't how the narrative claims.
1. Hitler didn't order it and he knew nothing about it.
2. Himmler was the head of the snake
3. The Auschwitz gas chambers have been debunked
4. Most of the killings were on the eastern front during operation Reichardt by gunshot into mass graves
5. Deaths inside the camps were predominantly due to disease (Typhus) which ravaged the camps and grew worse toward the end of the war due to overcrowding, poor sanitation
6. Allied bombing of German supply lines cut off food and medical shipments to the camps
>>
>>59456773
Lying, like you are, is symptomatic of the typical nazi fucktard.

Your from Macedonia, occupied by the Nazis. Are you a descendant of a nazi? It would explain your ridiculous pro-Nazi stance.

There plenty of records from other archives about Auschwitz-birkenau death camp. Auschwitz I was primarily a slave labor camp.
>>
>>59456970

I can't find the specific link (don't know if it exists anymore ) but It was on a website called holocaust controversies.
>>
>>59452319
video of David Cole (aka Stein) debunking Holocaust museum of tolerance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PuNPTx8Ki0
>>
>>59457186
>There plenty of records from other archives about Auschwitz-birkenau death camp.

>personal attacks
>add hominems
>check

There are zero that prove it was anything beyond a work camp. The death certificates were taken by the soviets and some of them weren't recovered, the ones that were recovered shows people mostly died of disease and old age. There is zero mention of gassings or gass chamber.
>>
File: Auschwitz-456x288_3176326a.jpg (49 KB, 456x288) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz-456x288_3176326a.jpg
49 KB, 456x288
I do believe that the holocaust happened. I have always believed that it happened. However, I have been browsing /pol/ for a few years now. Saying that you believe in the holocaust on /pol/ is like signing a death wish, so I've been pretending to deny the holocaust for years.

It's been just a joke so far to me, but recently an idea was planted into my mind. "What if it really didn't happen?" I've been dismissing this thought as pure conspiracy drivel. The more threads I see however, the more the idea resurfaces in my mind. I've been refusing to look at evidence on the side that denies the holocaust because it just seemed like nonsense to me. But I'm sort of toying with the idea of researching into it.

What kind of evidence would you use to convince me that the Holocaust didn't occur?
>>
>>59457186
Unfortunately
>for you
you don't have to be a natsoc or pro-nazi to want to know the truth of the camps.

The evidence that the narrative isn't truthful is there but there are laws in many nations barring investigation into the matter. Why is that?

Voltaire's quote about your rulers are those you can't criticize comes to mind and it does logically beg the question of what actually happened.
>>
>>59451660
>and, more importantly, why anyone would lie about it. Why would the Allies claim the Nazis only to be so terrible but not also try to place equally horrific charges on any other Axis power?

Jews were spreading rumors about gassings before the war even started, in their own ghettos, just because they were being relocated and newly oppressed. It was a meme from WW1 because the Germans used gas on enemy troops.

When the Allies finally got to the camps they had been abandoned for weeks, so they just took the inmates' words for it. Those dead folks weren't dead because of disease and malnutrition, it was gas! Why else would the nazis be processing people like that? When you go to prison they just put you straight in a holding cell, right?
>>
File: 1447054317457.jpg (49 KB, 440x515) Image search: [Google]
1447054317457.jpg
49 KB, 440x515
>based Macedonian appears whenever the holohoax needs disproving
>>
>>59455111
While I'm not researched enough to convincingly tell myself it happened or not, I am aware of three things.
1. Talmudic Judaism
2. Balfour Declaration
3. The history of the Rothschilds
Something definitely seems off to me personally. Can any anons elaborate to help me connect these articles?
>>
>>59453465
>Mein Kampf was heavily ghostwritten and edited,

yeahhh no. hitler was very adamant on certain points with not being tampered with. his editor wouldn't write down anything he wouldn't say because even he proposed the omittance of certain parts that could have been considered extreme.
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>59453382
>muh 12 million
so now we're literally making shit up?

Communism murdered 50 times the amount Nazism did, Hitler liquidated a particular tribe of people, the same tribe of people who just happen to have virtually all control of Western media, academia and political culture and who can manipulate and mold the opinion of the Western man.?
>>
>>59457385
kys
>>
>>59457049
We will kill the nazi scum again!
Put them in the ground!
We will crush the fascists just like before!
They'll be dead, smoking turds in hell,
with that twat Hitler.

>>59457500
>>
File: 5473512.png (141 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
5473512.png
141 KB, 512x512
>>59453382
t. Rosenberg

Many of us here have actualy read the Mein Kampf, so I don't really understand why you would come here and post all of that bullshit.
>>
>>59457452
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

I may be mistaken but I do believe this video is from a Jewish defector who talks about those issues.
>>
>>59457268
Holocaust museum is worse than Wikipedia.
>>
Well /pol/ ?
>>
>>59457500
Fifty times? What nazi nonsense.
Prove that figure over a given time period.
>>
>>59453852
>Holocaust Survivor Finds 'Exterminated' Brother Through Appearance with Revisionists on 'Montel Williams Show'
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n1p45_Weber.html
video is on jew tube - search David+cole+montel+williams
>>
>>59457607
fuck off jew
>>
>>59457549
I was just kidding shekelstein,
>muh heritage is German.

I don't like your Jewish animosity. I didn't do anything to you, my opa probably didn't either. Cheers.
>>
>>59457581
That's your deeply hidden guilt speaking to you. Or else you got horny there, & are ashamed?
>>
>>59457385
>What kind of evidence would you use to convince me that the Holocaust didn't occur?

There are shittons of technical books written about it, look up anything by Carlo Matogno and Yurgen Graff, the newer the book the better

If you're kinda lazy for that there are many good youtube videos posted ITT which are easier to digest . (and take some info from Matogno)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

There is no fucking way you will look at the holocaust the same way after checking out hte info in these three. Look up "debunking" of these after to see what holocaust promoters can come up with, but last time I looked there was nothing because it can't be debunked
>>
>>59457593
>JewTube comment
Top kek bro. Top fucking kek.
>>
File: do the math 2.png (454 KB, 1368x628) Image search: [Google]
do the math 2.png
454 KB, 1368x628
>>59457385
I hope you have time. Knock yourself out, random holohoax pic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

https://www.reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/articles
>>
>>59457681
>>59457688
Thanks. Will look into.
>>
>>59454584
>They not only gassed Jews, but Poles as well.
Because you say so, it must be true.
>Holocaust was real. Get over it.
in other words, you don't have any evidence to corroborate or support your claims, so we shouldn't question or challenge them? Gotcha, rabbi.
>>
File: 31zN0-VBPCL.jpg (11 KB, 400x133) Image search: [Google]
31zN0-VBPCL.jpg
11 KB, 400x133
>>59457593
Learn a bit about the flag you shill under jdif
>>
>>59457593
This is incorrect, Christianity is opposed to Judaism and has been for the past 2000 years, only after 1945 did that change and the meme of 'judeo-christianity' developed.

It developed due to Jewish influence in the west and European guilt over the alleged holocaust.
>>
>>59457568
Thanks anon, I'll check it out
>>
>>59457685
He's probably from reddit just ignore him
>>
>>59457779
Cheers, bro.
>>
>>59455860
>you want a source? give me shekels
fucking kike comfirmed
>>
>>59455103
>who were the 6 million jews killed?
There's zero forensic evidence to support this claim.
The six million jews figure has been tossed around since the mid-1800s, this is well documented in newspapers. Every other week, it was claimed six million jews' lives were in peril.

>confirmed by autopsy to have been killed by gas?
There's never been any evidence of anybody killed by homicidal gas chambers. The mass killings that did occur were by gunshot on the eastern front.
>>
>>59457657
You didn't read my earlier post, quoting Chaplin.
My father was a racist southern baptist, my mom a gentle Episcopalian.

No jews in my background, but it
doesn't matter.

I hate fucking Nazis. My uncles fought you fuckers in WWII.

You deserve death.
>>
>>59457764
It was a little earlier that the meme started, but yes you are right. Catholicism was raped in the ass with the Second Vatican Council, which essentially condemned rightfully blaming the Jew for the death of Jesus. It's been all downhill from there for Catholicism. Protestantism has been pretty shit for a while though.
>>
>>59455860
>$240
>FOR A BOOK

What a gigantic kike
>>
>>59457922
Look at this chump. If your family knew what we know today and see the degeneracy in the west, they'd be appalled.

You probably shouldn't tell someone they deserve death, a spiritual heads up.
>>
>>59457921
Mid 19th century? Typo perhaps?
Why are nazis so insistent on something so demonstrably wrong.

Oh, that's right. They're born haters.
>>
>>59455111
>Do you really think the Jews would lie to such an extent that, if their accounts were investigated thoroughly enough to find them false, it would leave them exposed as humanity's greatest liars?

Numerous books and articles written by supposed holocaust survivors were later exposed to be hoaxes.

After the war, there were all sorts of wild claims about nazis killing people, such as mass executions in rooms with electric floors, turning people into lampshades and bars of soap, and my favorite, the nazi pedal-powered brain-bashing machine. These were all debunked.
>>
>>59458056
read section 5.3 specifically talks about that

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html
>>
>>59457965
Yeah, you're right. The political correctness is a nasty mind control. It's tough to simply state you want to know the truth about certain subjects today without the cries of fascist directed at you.

Like our friend in this thread.
>>
>>59457839
I wrote elsewhere about my heritage, so I won't repeat it.

You nazis constantly respond to my posts with a derogatory term for Jewish people.
When faced with your guilty past, all you can do is respond with your ultimate slur.

Which in my case is in error.
>>
>>59458204
Look, bud, you came at the people here thinking we all just goosestep and rp like the Wehrmacht.

Try to be more objective and look at hard facts to study it, you might be surprised that the narrative isn't case closed like you think.
>>
>>59458056
Which ones?
Just the ones you don't like?
Oh, maybe they were novels.

You nazis would be good for a laugh, if you weren't evil incarnate.
>>
>>59458344
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU
>>
>>59450255
Burden of proof, nigger.
You don't get to just claim something is true, and then be obstinate and say others have to prove it is false.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
6 million systematically massacred, experimented on, burned, etc etc etc? Where is the evidence? The actual holocaust museums set up in the 'death camps' have quietly been forced to revise their figures down to tens of thousands.

Nowadays people use this same tactic for fucking global warming.
"Manmade co2 is gonna destroy the earth!"
'Show me some evidence that this is/will happen(ing). Because right now there is 2 decades of evidence showing that it is not, and will not happen.'
"Nuh-uh! You prove that it won't!"
'...'
>>
File: typhus[2].jpg (256 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
typhus[2].jpg
256 KB, 704x1024
>>59457385
I remember when I used to be like that, rejecting any notion that the Holohoax might not have occurred precisely as the narrative we're given in school and in the media.
Then I stepped back and examined the evidence from a position of distance, discarding all the emotional appeals and focusing on the concrete evidence. It's like the TV show The First 48 Hours - you have to look at the evidence like a homicide investigator. Forget about all the emotional evidence, like piles of hair and shoes, which were only intended to solicit tears and knee jerk emotional reactions
It helped me to focus on just two of big camps: Auschwitz (Birkenau is the alleged death camp at Auschwitz) and Treblinka.
These two camps are where the majority of the homicides are alleged to have occurred. I used Wikipedia to educate myself on who was running the camps, then I researched the individuals on google and jewtube.
One site that was particularly helpful is CODOH - the Committee for Open Debate On the Holocaust.
I listened to a lot of lectures by different revisionists and skeptics on jewtube. The one I felt most reputable is David Irving, IMHO. But it helps to get as many different perspectives as you can.
>>
>>59458336
Excuse me I have read & listened to Deniers before & I can debunk your lies, but you ignore truth for a pack of nazi published bullcrap.

Most of you still believe the Leuchter report, which has proven wrong & rejected by science.
Only you jew-hating bastards still believe it.

Do not pretend for a moment that you are in any way OBJECTIVE.
You defend the pervert Hitler!
You want to absolve him of the death-state he lorded over.
>>
>>59453197
>Death Camp
>Concentration Camp

What is the difference? The term has been used quite synonymously with killing jews.
>>
File: 1431564239078.jpg (7 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
1431564239078.jpg
7 KB, 300x180
>>59458641
>>
>>59458641
I tried to be reasonable with you. You can trust those scientists like you can our politicians. In any case, goodnight, it's bedtime.
>>
>>59458606
I am currently watching one of those debunking videos. So far, it seems pretty objective and factual. I'm still a believer, but I do seem to be open to the idea of it being a hoax IF it can be proven to me. Thanks for the reply, it does feel like the denier side focuses more on facts than on emotions.
>>
>>59458704
all i know is 6 million died
>>
>>59458564
Deniers have burden of proof, fucktard.
Nazi records are quite the proof.
Hell, we have nazi photos of the atrocities they committed.
Physical evidence is all over eastern europe. (The Slavs were next on the death list)
The shoah was a dry run for the next step: extermination of all subhumans.

Your loathsome vile perversions know no bounds.
>>
>>59458606
And Irving isn't even what any Gentile would call a denier. He was a successful author in that earlier period, when not everything had to be Holocaust constantly, saw that being brought in, attempted to stay out of it, was castigated for non-conformity but bounced back every time with renewed readership and refusal to buckle.
Irving really is a great writer. Even if everything he said is wrong, even if you disagree with him, one paragraph in you see how he was an internationally best selling author before middle age wuthout a college education. The hatred of the Holocaust Orthodoxy for Irving is easy to understand, it is like when the kommissar asked the poet who permitted him to be a poet. They have no talent, no art, and no understanding of either. Everyone who writes, must be permitted to write, at the end of a process of control and homogenization. A man who just picks up a pen might as well be picking up a gun.
>>
>>59458912
60 million people died in the war, where is your sympathy for them?
>>
File: 1449061285148.png (106 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
1449061285148.png
106 KB, 400x518
>>59458641
>>
>>59459046
I have none for anyone
>>
File: Nazi-Zombies-Colored[1].jpg (903 KB, 1098x800) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-Zombies-Colored[1].jpg
903 KB, 1098x800
>>59457922
My grandfather fought the Nazis and came back a wounded warrior. He was nominated for the Medal of Honor, and he received the Distinguished Service Cross, the Army's second highest medal, for his heroism and sacrifice. I grew up in awe of this man, he was a living legend. So you can imagine the prejudice and hatred I had for the Nazis. That said, I kept an open mind when I was researching the war. I came to the conclusion that WWII was really the European Civil War, and that Hitler really didn't want to be at war with the USA. It ended up being white people killing white people for the benefit of nonwhites and jews.
General Patton had tremendous respect for the Germans and I think he asked to be given command over the German army so that he could lead them into the Soviet Union and kill all the Russian Communist jews. Had that happened, there never would have been a cold war, and the entire 2nd half of the 20th century would have been rewritten, i.e., no vietnam war, no korean war, no berlin wall, etc
>>
>>59458884
The denier side has no facts.
Read Shermer's "why do people believe strange things"
Has a great 17 pg quick and easy guide debunking denier claims.

If you want to go deep, read saul friedlander's two volume history or his one volume abridgement.
The full dose is long, but will bury you in the era of horror.
To get a film equivalent watch Polanski's "The Pianist".
You'll become paranoid while watching.
>>
>>59458101
Do you have the pictures showing kikes mentioning the 6 gorillion in 1850-1920?
It's for this guy >>59458051
>>
>>59459287
Thanks, I'll look into it.
>>
>>59457922
>no facts, no logic.
>>
>>59459287
>the denier side has no facts
>read this overly emotionaly manipulative fiction to understand the holocaust

Really dude, the only thing worse than this Is I've seen Jews trying to bring up some comic book to get sympathy.

Here are facts for you, please debunk anything in this video.
>>
File: 1451014195463.png (619 KB, 431x599) Image search: [Google]
1451014195463.png
619 KB, 431x599
>>59459287
At this point you're blatantly appealing to emotion.
>>
File: 1439371101239.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1157) Image search: [Google]
1439371101239.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1157
>>59459348
No, sorry I only have this mentioning 6 million.

There's also this video of newspaper articles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

And this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Friedman

>Moshe Aryeh Friedman is a haredi rabbi[1] who spoke at the International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust.
In 2006, Friedman participated in the International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust, with his position that "I am not a denier of the Holocaust, but I think it is legitimate to cast doubt on some statistics."[2] He says that the figure of 6 million deaths during The Holocaust is from a prophecy made before World War II; and that the actual figure is closer to one million deaths
>>
>>59458344
>Fake memoirs form a category of literary forgery in which a wholly or partially fabricated autobiography, memoir or journal of an individual is presented as fact. In some cases, the purported author of the work is also a fabrication. In recent years, there have been a number of such memoirs published by major publishers, some that were well received critically and became best sellers, even though subsequently proven to be partially or completely fabricated. A number of recent fake memoirs fall into the category of "misery lit," where the authors claim to have overcome bereavement, abuse, addiction, poverty and other overwhelming losses. Several more have detailed fabricated stories of Holocaust survival, with at least one having been penned by an actual Holocaust victim.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_memoirs

http://hitlernews.cloudworth.com/fake-holocaust-survivors.php

http://newobserveronline.com/latest-auschwitz-holocaust-survivor-story-colossal-lie-researcher-points/
>>
>>59458344
Give me fucking proof you kike. Stop throwing around buzzwords redditfag.
>>
File: 1422749349094.jpg (213 KB, 1271x483) Image search: [Google]
1422749349094.jpg
213 KB, 1271x483
>>59459525
And this.
So yes, six million definately has something to do with religion. They've reduced the camps murder numbers by 5 million since the Nuremberg trials in 1945, yet they constantly claim 6 million jews died. Some even claim 5 million goys died in the camps too, which is ridicilous since if you add the latest estimates in all of the camps you will not reach 6 million let alone 11 million or 20 million
>>
>>59459274
Patton made comments about creating an incident that could blamed on the Soviets, so he could start a war against them.
Word got out & he was relieved of command of 3rd Army.
Since the Red Army stretched from the baltic to the black sea, with Zhukov & Rokossovsky based in & around Berlin, any attack on these battle hardened armies would have been madness.
>>
>>59459181
Fuck your crack whore & stay out of adult conversation.
>>
>>59459031
Irving is also a great lecturer because he has a certain British charm and he's extremely intelligent yet witty and clever, so his anecdotes are always entertaining and engaging.
There's a Hollywood movie in production that's due out this year based on David Irving and "courtroom nazi apologist drama"
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/apr/28/hilary-swank-and-tom-wilkinson-to-star-in-holocaust-denier-drama
>>
>>59459774
oh boy, this will SURELY give him a fair treatement
>>
>>59459274
Sorry about your grandfather. Many good American men were tricked into fighting the Germans by the Jews.
>>
>>59459046
>muh 60 million
the rest of the world belongs to Israel, those dead goyim were meant to serve us!
>>
File: 1448649826535.png (281 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
1448649826535.png
281 KB, 600x555
>>59459771
Is that what you call a conversation, Rosenberg?
People are showering you with sources, statements and links and all you can do is shout 'the nazis were evil, it was a true horror to see'.
>>
I tend to believe that the actual events have been greatly exaggerated, and the majority of "survivors" are frauds seeking benefits and reparations.

I'm still on the edge about death camps though, as I do not believe there were systematic killings on the scale of millions across East Europe, however I do believe that there were some mass killings done, but more so along the lines of a commanding officer's order rather than a direct order from Hitler himself.

I just absolutely hate it however, that the Holocaust and the poor, precious Jews are what most remember about World War II, completely forgetting the thousands of German civilians who were brutally raped and slaughtered by Soviet forces, and killed in Allied bombing raids that quite honestly should have been classified as war crimes.
>>
>>59459857
thanks Ameri-bro. I could never reveal my power level to my family, their reactors couldn't handle this much power.
The real tragedy during WWII never occurred in any camp, it was on the battlefield - brother vs. brother for the enrichment of Shlomo Shekelstein and co.
>>
>>59459512
Oh, goddammit, I see why so many edgyteens and edgyyoungadults wanna be commies..

heavymetal/10 menace in that well-drawn propaganda poster
>>
>>59459575
Proof of exactly what?
You nazi rat turd.
You are filth of the world.
You already reject empirical evidence.
You already reject the nazis own documentation of their crimes.

You don't believe anyone Jewish since you're vile anti-Semitic scum.

So if you won't acknowledge nazi evidence or jewish writers, that leaves YOU with hitler-following deniers.

You're screwed, friend-o.
>>
PLZ THIS BELONGS IN X IM SURE MASTER CHINK WOULD AGREE
>>
>>59458344
>>59460089
>being this level of mad
lololol
>>
>>59460089
>more buzzwords
>no evidence
>>
>>59459958
> showering you with sources
> showering

That's just mean Brazil
>>
>>59460071
That pic is anti-commie actually.
>>
File: 1450757050782.png (197 KB, 286x368) Image search: [Google]
1450757050782.png
197 KB, 286x368
>>59460232
Not really..

maybe..
>>
>>59459969
What about Soviet citizens murdered by Nazis during barbarossa & after?
Rapes & murder of entire populations
in byelorussia & the ukraine.
Where does your sorry nazi ass get off on being sanctimonious?
Civilians on either side didn't deserve to die, but their deaths were more numerous in WWII.
Monstrous.
>>
>>59459969
>mass killings done, but more so along the lines of a commanding officer's order rather than a direct order from Hitler himself.
that's what David Irving claims, pointing to two specific items: the Korherr Report and the Hoefle telegram.
This is the link to Irving's website
http://www.fpp.co.uk/History/General/Korherr/
>>
>>59459857
And I am sorry that believe such anti-Semitic bullshit.
>>
>>59460089
>nazis own documentation of their crimes.
How many Nazis had their testicles crushed when they were tortured at Nuremberg?
https://www.darkmoon.me/2015/torture-and-testicle-crushing-at-nuremberg/
>>
>>59460159
More buzzwords.
No evidence.
More nazi lies
>>
>>59456161
Goddamn you.
>>
File: nuclear bomb corpse disposal.jpg (156 KB, 480x902) Image search: [Google]
nuclear bomb corpse disposal.jpg
156 KB, 480x902
>>59452338
obviously the nazis used the mountainous piles of undocumented jewish corpses for nuclear bomb testing
>>
>>59460245
I know this, it's a nazi propaganda poster.

But the commie menace is heavymetal/10. If they all saw this, I can see why all these edgyteens want to be commies.
>>
>>59460459
Goddamn you too.
Smoke Hitler's turds in hell.
>>
>>59458344
>evil incarnate
Oh no watch out, THE DEVIL is going to get you!
>>
I like how you say "The Holocuast". As if it were only one holocaust worthy of notice, as if that would validate it.

There's some scary Humint going on on 4pol.

oh well. back to 8pol..
>>
>>59460541
Hitler isn't in hell, but all the jews he killed are :)
>>
>>59457186
The way this fella writes makes it obvious that it's an off-site shill. No need to reply to his vacuous statements, he never even supplies an argument.
>>
>>59457186
>Your from Macedonia, occupied by the Nazis. Are you a descendant of a nazi?
Yep, he's a dirty Amalekite. It's blasphemy against your "G-d" that he continues to live.
>>
>>59460607
lol'd

>>59460541
Fuck you're mad.
>>
>>59450255

ah hans ein jude lets rape it and kill it

nein we have to bring the jews to a death camp100 miles away there we can rape and kill it
>>
>>59460089
>requests proof
>receives vitriol

Dude...
>>
File: 1448681979885.gif (3 MB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
1448681979885.gif
3 MB, 419x313
>>59460541
>>
>>59461077
lol
>>
>>59455111

science got them beaten with lampshade and jew soap for example
>>
>>59451660
>want proof that the camps were not used to mass murder
No. You NEED proof that the camps were used to commit mass murder. If opposition claims that they used for mass murder, investigate those claims. If those claims are not solid, you can reasonable presume that it never happened.
>>
>>59457186
Ja Ustaša i ćaća mi bio, otac sinu zanat ostavio.
>>
>>59461062
Yeah actually why even have a death camp? Whoa...

The Mongolians just lined everyone up, one line for each soldier and then they got to work decapitating the whole city's population.
Quick. Effective. And they weren't even Germans, who are the most effective in the history of the world. So they, the nazis, figure, let's send all the people we are going to kill (later. soon. promise) on trains down to camps they built and fitted with guards and then they feed the prisoners and eventually they gas them and spend so much fuel in burning them? The basic premise seems kind of weird, never thought about that before.
>>
>>59459259
>edgy
>>
>>59457922
What if they really were work camps and they mostly died of typhus and starvation?
>>
>>59461364
You don't even know the half of it,you've probably heard that the Nazis killed Jews with Zyklon B, which was a pesticide used for delousing clothes and spraiyng on walls.

What you're probably didn't heard is that every camp had it's own method of killing so in other camps they used exhaust from a car to kill people.

> Heckenholt was the driver of the Diesel, whose exhaust was to kill these poor unfortunates. SS Unterscharführer Heckenholt tried to start the motor. It wouldn't start! Captain Wirth came up. You could see he was afraid because I was there to see the disaster. Yes, I saw everything and waited. My stopwatch clocked it all: 50 minutes, 70 minutes, and the Diesel still would not start! The men were waiting in the gas chambers. You could hear them weeping "as though in a synagogue," said Professor Pfannenstiel, his eyes glued to the window in the wooden door. Captain Wirth, furious, struck with his whip the Ukrainian who helped Heckenholt - The Diesel started up after 2 hours and 49 minutes, by my stopwatch. Twenty-five minutes passed. You could see through the window that many were already dead, for an electric light illuminated the interior of the room. All were dead after thirty-two minutes!

Even more absurd is the claim that the nazis burried 800k bodies in Treblinka II, but when the soviet started winning they dug out all the bodies and made them vanish without a trace to hide their evil nazi crimes.

However they left Majdanek in pristine condition, they didn't touch that camp, yet they razed Treblinka to the ground.

In Aushwitz they left 7000 people behind as eyewitnesses, yet left not a brick at treblinka.

This is all official story you can probably find it on wikipedia
>>
>>59458606
I also once believed the narrative. I thought "deniers" were crazy people like flat earthers. The sort of person you mock and dismiss.

Then one day I was bored and saw one of these holocaust threads. I decided that I was going to entertain myself by BTFO'ing all the deniers in the thread. But emotional appeal shitposting wasn't going to be enough. I was going to thoroughly trounce everyone with facts and hard evidence proving the holocaust. I wasn't an expert, but EVERYONE knew the holocaust was real. How hard could it be to blast "deniers" to smithereens with hard evidence? Indisputable scientific evidence would surely be at my fingertips.

So I turned my eye towards the holocaust with a finer eye towards detail. That day I saw that the entire narrative is a gossamer collection of lies. Hard evidence supporting the 6 million claim? What hard evidence? "The nazi's got rid of all the hard evidence. They were oh so efficient after all." Just take Mr. Goldstein's word. We have all this survivor testimony. NO we won't cross-examine the testimony. Look, we even have some Nazi's confessing to their crimes (ignore that their testicles have been crushed). Oy vey, you say that the very laws of physics prevent the cremation schedule from being possible?... those Nazi's were so diabolically ingenious to manage to overcome such hurdles. You see they had larger cremation facilities, but they kept them hidden from the prying eyes of recon planes and removed every brick before the allies liberated the camps.

Disgusting.

When I became aware of the Thought Crime laws enacted in many nations to protect the narrative, all doubt was banished from my mind. The claims of mass murder on the scale of 6 million Jews is nothing but an ugly fabrication born from a combination of Zionists seeking Israel and Allied powers wishing to divert attention away from their own atrocities such as Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki.
>>
>>59461656
>Even more absurd is the claim that the nazis burried 800k bodies in Treblinka II, but when the soviet started winning they dug out all the bodies and made them vanish without a trace to hide their evil nazi crimes.

Yeah, if they could have done that, they could have won the war, but they didn't.
>>
Why are there shills on /pol/ when theyre so obvious, waste of money.
>>
>>59461932
They were supposed to have managed all of this, while losting WW2. I can't help but be skeptical.
>>
>>59461656
>> Heckenholt was the driver of the Diesel, whose exhaust was to kill these poor unfortunates. SS Unterscharführer Heckenholt tried to start the motor. It wouldn't start! Captain Wirth came up. You could see he was afraid because I was there to see the disaster. Yes, I saw everything and waited. My stopwatch clocked it all: 50 minutes, 70 minutes, and the Diesel still would not start! The men were waiting in the gas chambers. You could hear them weeping "as though in a synagogue," said Professor Pfannenstiel, his eyes glued to the window in the wooden door. Captain Wirth, furious, struck with his whip the Ukrainian who helped Heckenholt - The Diesel started up after 2 hours and 49 minutes, by my stopwatch. Twenty-five minutes passed. You could see through the window that many were already dead, for an electric light illuminated the interior of the room. All were dead after thirty-two minutes!

This seems plausible. More so than Zyklon B, definitely.
I don't think anyone is doubting that Jews were targeted by Nazi's. Or that they were killed. Or that they starved to death at times, like untold others during these terrible times. Obviously (to me) the truth seems to lie in the vast gray zone between the story we're told and "The Nazis were just misunderstood, they never hurt anyone, it's all propaganda"

It's the details, the numbers and more than that the whole narrative we've been fed seems whack. Also, no reason was ever offered as to why the Nazis even hated the Jews. Well, it's all coming out now.
>>
>>59462084
I think the numbers are likely exaggerated.

>fighting a war in which they are vastly outnumbered
>putting much effort into killing a bunch of people who really had no means to go anywhere

It seems more likely they starved, and got typhus from the squalor they lived in, than anything else.
>>
>>59462225
Yeah. If you look at the pictures of open mass graves you can clearly see how thin and decrepit the corpses are. Times weren't so great in Germany during the end of the war.
>>
>>59454731
Holy fuck the delusion in this thread is unreal.
>>
>>59461656
The Diesel engine method of execution is particularly ludicrous. Why use a Diesel engine to do the job? Wood-gas vehicles were prevalent during that time period due to rationing of fossil fuels for the war effort. Not only would using a wood-gas engine for executions have saved the valuable diesel fuel that was in short supply, but a wood-gas engine generates far more carbon monoxide which makes it vastly superior candidate for a mobile death-gas vehicle...

What exactly were the engines they claimed again? A captured soviet tank engine (which would have been challenging to maintain due to a lack of spare parts), and a submarine engine?

It's like they get their stuff from some bad novel.
>>
File: 1437541322317.jpg (39 KB, 578x472) Image search: [Google]
1437541322317.jpg
39 KB, 578x472
>>59450255
>How can you prove it was a lie?

Because there are elements that say otherwise.

Because it's not "wrong" to doubt things.

Because you shouldn't need laws to protect the truth.

Because jews benefited from it for decades and keep doing so despite modern jews not having known that period, nor suffered from it, and as mentioned, benefited so much from it than they're better off now than they would have been had there been no holocaust, so maybe they could shut up about it.
>>
>>59462084
> Also, no reason was ever offered as to why the Nazis even hated the Jews. Well, it's all coming out now.
Look into the history of the Wiemar Republic, the economic war Jews waged against German Businesses.

There is no doubt that the Germans, like much of the world, absolutely despised the Jews and wanted them gone. The legitimacy of that hate isn't evidence of a mass murder agenda.
>>
>>59450255
What would be the point of idolizing the nazis if it didn't happen?
>>
>>59450255
Look up videos on David Irving I recommend this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLEzZ0_q7Z0

He's a legit scientist he doesn't claim that there weren't camps made specifically for killing jews he just fights the 6 million jews figures and the fact the majority of the British/American controlled camps were modified to resemble concentration camps to give people solidarity that we were the good guys in the war liberating jews etc.
>>
File: holocaust religion.jpg (69 KB, 462x350) Image search: [Google]
holocaust religion.jpg
69 KB, 462x350
>>
>>59463055
Hitler exposed the jews in his book and they still hate him to this day, if you didn't notice.
>>
File: 1446233035362.png (500 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
1446233035362.png
500 KB, 1269x575
>>59453165
Hi jidf it's been a while
>>
File: 1436956189561.jpg (765 KB, 1382x1478) Image search: [Google]
1436956189561.jpg
765 KB, 1382x1478
>>59458995
>nazi photos
Like all the ones that are obviously doctored or the ones that show a bunch of soviets in soviet uniform.
>>
>>59463391
Oh I thought they hated him because he murdered them
>>
>>59458995
>Nazi records are quite the proof.
okay, show us records of the million plus jews killed in auschwitz, including the ones killed in the "gas chambers"
>>
>>59456970
Your people aren't great with confrontation or fighting. Or weapons. Or masculinty, there Shlomo.
>>
>>59451660
To create the state of Israel.
>>
>>59450255
>prove something didn't happen

why don't you prove it did
>>
>>59463895
prove the roman empire existed
>>
>>59463705
He never killed anyone and he even was a vegetarian. But if some of the Jews died it was only due to the fact of overjewing.
>>
>>59453165
If genocides happen every day, then why is the jewish one so special? And why is it illegal to deny it?
>>
question for /pol/, what about the gas chambers with fingernail marks up the walls?
>>
>>59464000
Fake - fingernails don't actually exist
>>
>>59463966
coins, buildings, weapons and armor, paintings, sculptures etc etc

what's your point? there's a shit ton of evidence the roman empire existed
>>
File: 1448651728374.png (69 KB, 1078x1182) Image search: [Google]
1448651728374.png
69 KB, 1078x1182
>>59464000
>fingernails vs. solid bunker concrete

http://www.amfed.org/t_mohs.htm
>fingernail - 2.5

It was more like solid bunker concrete vs metal pipe.
>>
File: 6 million majic number.png (1 MB, 990x1278) Image search: [Google]
6 million majic number.png
1 MB, 990x1278
HOLOHOAX DOCUMENTARIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Locuhe6ECU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
https://archive.org/details/Treblinka_Archaeology_Hoax

6,000,000 LIES! (new documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSbGaux3kYU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NYE-IyVnwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYBFlXr5Eok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Vb_kRDRM8
>>
>>59464072
No it's all fake done by Anglos to keep the black man down.
You can't actually build empires like that, it's physically impossible.
>>
>>59464163
whatever the joke is i don't get it.
>>
>>59456615
>read this book: http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf
>watch these two youtube clips:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxCuujxJSY [Embed]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fi6dM-jByI [Embed]

literally stop even fucking debating. read this book and watch these clips then make up your mind.
>>
File: SUGGESTIONS GUY.jpg (72 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
SUGGESTIONS GUY.jpg
72 KB, 651x768
>>59453165
Please Just Kill Yourself
>>
>>59464207
Refer to your post
>>59463895
There's mountains of evidence that it happened and it's common knowledge that it happened.
>>
>>59464146
but the nail marks are still there. are you saying someone scratched them in with something else? that seems elaborate
>>
>>59450351
Mr leuchter. He was wrong. He was a crazy person with experience in electric chairs. He was comissioned to investigate and lied.
>>
>>59464386
Yes. It's a known fact that the soviets modified the so called gas chambers by tearing down walls, adding holes on the roof and building a chimney that goes nowhere.
How hard is it for them to get a metal pipe and scratch the wall with it?
Or better yet, try it yourself to leave such marks on a solid concrete wall with just your fingernails.
>>
File: 1221.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1221.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>>59464000
Soviets tore down rooms in Aushwitz and build chimneys, the Aushwitz museum passed off the room as an authentic gass chamber for decades.

They also made propaganda movies in Aushwitz with fake looking severed heads, you think scratching the walls is too much?

I'm not even aware what walls you're reffering too as the rooms they claim to be authentic gass chambers barely even have walls left
>>
>>59457385
fucking hell

read this book: http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxCuujxJSY [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fi6dM-jByI [Embed]

do it. watch the two clips, read the book.

the evidence that it didn''t happen is fucking everywhere. literally hundreds of books have been written
>>
>>59464341
but there actually IS mountains of evidence the roman empire existed. when asked, i was able to provide you with some.

>hur durr it's common knowledge so why question it

just saying there's mountains of evidence doesn't mean there is. i've never seen it. I've seen Rome though.
>>
>>59464527
I might be wrong but I think the scratches are in the "gass chamber" in the main camp, IE the room they now admit (after decades of lies) was a soviet "reconstruction" for propaganda purposes
>>
>>59450255
>DEY FED US TO BEARS AND EAGLES! OY!
>>
File: pIHpXwr.jpg (649 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
pIHpXwr.jpg
649 KB, 2448x1836
>>59464559
He's talking about pic related, from auschwitz.

>>59464620
Yup, that room. But regardless of what room it is in, you can't make these marks on air raid bunkers with human fingernails.
>>
>>59464580
You've seen more evidence for the holocaust than you have for the Roman Empire.
>>
>>59464157
the new ones are good, on part two now
>>
>>59464680
There was another piece of American propaganda but I can't find it, it was supposed to be hands imprinted on the walls from thousands of jews struggling, but they overdid it so much it looked like abstract art
>>
>>59464699
>pictures of mass graves that could just as easily have been from disease outbreaks
>jews who can't keep their stories straight saying 'muh 6 million'
>soviets
>schindlers list

MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE.
>>
File: water.png (873 KB, 851x1132) Image search: [Google]
water.png
873 KB, 851x1132
>>59464699
kek maximum over-shill.

OP if your still here be careful there are paid people who sit around looking for holocaust deniers and shit up thread with the "muh mountains of evidence"
and NEVER post any actual evidence even though people post stacks on stacks of holohoax evidence.
>>
>>59453165
lol
>>
>>59464827
>pictures of mass graves that could just as easily have been from disease outbreaks

Oh they were, all of them. Every single image we have in schoolbooks with skiiny diseased people is from typhus epidemics at the end of the war from allied liberated concentration camps (not the death camps, there are no such images of these ).They even did autopsies on them and it was typhus.
>>
>>59458051
>It's wrong to hate someone and the world is a peaceful paradise
>>
>>59451096
You do realise that by providing zero sources, you are literally tumblr tier in terms of arguing your point right?
>>
>>59465043
What do you want a source on exactly?
>>
>>59453382
GTFO with your uninformed arguments. National socialist Germany was based around christian principles that the people believed. All they did was put the parasitic Jew into work camps until they could be moved so they stopped destroying the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR5NZ8GDq3A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw [Embed]
(Skip to 40 mins "They say I am a hater, and a bigot. Well I don't see how its bigotry when I find out they have lied to me and I don't like it!"
>>
>>59464163
You may be functionally retarded - - look it up, you may get neetbux
>>
>>59464827
>Pictures of armor with fucking sandals
>Old shitty books that can't keep their stories straight
>Huns
>"Julius Caesar"
MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE
>>
you keep talking about the 'mountains of evidence' that the holocaust actually happened

but, where is it? I'd genuinely be interested in seeing it

I mean if this thing really happened, it should be as simple as linking a few websites or books right?

so, stop talking about 'all this evidence' and provide it

because I've searched for it. and I can't find what everyone keeps referring to

all I'm seeing is crazy retarded books eg "one year in treblinka", a bunch of lying kike testimony. and retarded shit like fake gas chambers, doctored photos, oh fuck I can't even be bothered

start with treblinka. find all the evidence that the official story in treblinka occured. there's fucking nothing. 750k people absolutely decimated, and the evidence? a lying kike book, a monument, and a telegram.

treblinka is a joke. read this book and come back to me.

read this book: >http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxCuujxJSY [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fi6dM-jByI [Embed]
>>
>>59464341
>mountains of evidence
Please present it now.
>>
>>59465210
>Implying Rome existed
>>
>>59464415
>He was wrong, crazy, incompetent and a liar

kek you even read what you type? laying it on pretty thick there
>>
>>59456617
Schindler's list was made after rumors got out that Spielberg was caught diddling little boys on the set of goonies and hook. That guy made Schindler's list to get the heat off him and paint anyone who outed him as a pederast an antisemite.
>>
>>59465216
> there's fucking nothing. 750k people absolutely decimated, and the evidence? a lying kike book, a monument, and a telegram.

This. Even the 2012 archaeological research made by Jews couldn't find shit. They had to resort to digging in a nearby cemetery for evidence, I shit you not.

This was aired on the smithsonian channel, they say they proved holocaust deniers wrong but couldn't find any evidence and had to dig in old ass cemetary to find bodies

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.