[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dump the Trump chump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: mitt-romney-marco-rubio.jpg (39 KB, 450x364) Image search: [Google]
mitt-romney-marco-rubio.jpg
39 KB, 450x364
FACT: the Republican party will never hand the nomination to an unexperienced 7 times bankrupt clown like Trump

FACT: whether you like it or not, the experienced political class needs to intervene sometimes when the ignorant poor masses' vote proves to be misguided

FACT: Romney will receive the Republican nomination in July, and will run alongside Rubio into 4 years of true conservatism, and not just cheap populism

Face it: we need an experienced, aggressive ticket with both executive and legislative experience, as well as a proven business success record.

Say it with me: Romney/Rubio 2016!
>>
File: Trump.jpg (237 KB, 651x424) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
237 KB, 651x424
If the Republicans deny Trump the nomination, then he'll run on the AFP ticket and still win.

Cry more, bitch nigga.
>>
>>67465132
FACT: If that happens, there will be a violent revolution
>>
File: MAGA 2.jpg (439 KB, 913x716) Image search: [Google]
MAGA 2.jpg
439 KB, 913x716
>>67465132
FACT: A large portion of their voter base would feel betrayed even more that before, implying that is even possible at this point, and simply not vote Republican for the next few presidential cycles.

FACT: The GOP would commit party suicide and hand every branch of the government to the Dems for at least two decades if they do not give Trump, the candidate that the people voted for, the nomination.

FACT: After those two or so decades are over the Supreme Court, the House, and the Senate will be effectively blue making any and all conservative presidents, implying that would ever happen after this, a lame duck president to the extreme.

Fact:Rubio will commit suicide after tomorrow.

FACT: OP is still a fag
>>
>>67465132
7 bankrupts and still running for president with his own money. Not taking handouts from lobbiers, big-pharma and jew bankers.

yes, you guys sure need a lawyer in the lead, like shillary, so honest.
>>
>>67465132
FACT: Romney lost 2012 and will lose again

FACT: The GOP will be no more if Trump isn't nominated. Even then they have little chance of surviving if they don't support Trump if nominated
>>
>>67465132

face it: sounds like you want an experienced, homosexual ticket with both oral and anal experience, as well as a proven record of aggressively shoveling cocks into their mouths
>>
>>67470053
This.Thanks for saving me the keystrokes anon.
>>
>>67467995

Hahahaha, i just jerked it to that dojin this afternoon c: so naughty
>>
>>67465132
Fuck off nigger shill kike sucker
>>
kek nice pasta faggot, romney has given up on lubio and was shilling kasich today.
>>
>>67465132
Fact: putting Fact before your openions mean you doubt them your self
>>
>>67465132
>wanting that desperately to give the presidency to Hillary

Look, I know you and her have the same donors, but at least try to remain objective?
>>
FACT: OP is a faggot
>>
File: reddit_bernie_shills.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
reddit_bernie_shills.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>67465132
>7 times bankrupt
This number just keeps getting higher and higher.

Also, he didn't go bankrupt 7 times. One of dozens of companies he owns, or is a significant share holder, filed for bankruptcy 4 times (if I recall correctly). He lost some money on the first bankruptcy, but following the restructuring, he insulated himself from any losses resulting from the subsequent bankruptcies.

Stopped reading after that line. Eat dick and go back to red.dit.
>>
Better than some old kike who never even dare to start anything.

Starting a business takes guts, a HUGE amount of work. I like Trump even more because he failed and learn from his failures. That's the best way to grow and develop.

Give it up.
Even your man agrees, Bernie is clueless:
https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/709109616689422338
>>
>>67465132

FACT: We the people will fuck the GOP in the ass for good if that happens.

Say it with me: Obama's 4 term because cuckservatives have no dongs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.