[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to know about it What is nationalism Why is Hitlers book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 482x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 482x369
I want to know about it
What is nationalism
Why is Hitlers book banned
How did he convince so many people to convert to Nazism
What were the jews doing at the time that were so bad and is it still relevant
It's no secret that jews are ahead of the globalism cause and promote multiculturalism but why?
Is Nationalism selfish or racist proclaiming that only whites are entitled to success
Does Nationalism promote poverty
Do Nationalist hate based on ethnicity
I'm not looking to believe in it but I want to know the truth
Why did the halocaust happen and what made the axis powers believe they were on the right side of history
>>
>>67381007
Consider the Trump=Hitler analogy that is clogging the Internet. I’ll mention just a few flaws with the analogy.

For example, Hitler wanted to conquer other countries. Trump is opposed to war unless for defense. That’s sort of a big difference right there.

Also, Hitler tried to exterminate minorities. Trump’s policies lean pro-minority:

1. Veterans are disproportionately minorities.

2. Aborted babies are often minorities.

3. Trump wants to avoid people “dying in the streets” with no healthcare, and that benefit is good for minorities.

4. Trump wants to keep Social Security strong, which helps everyone, but mostly people at lower incomes.

5. Trump’s spokesperson is half African-American. Trump’s daughter converted to Judaism. And so on, and so on.

6. Stopping illegal immigration reduces job competition for lower-income families. Some say it also reduces violence to women of all ethnicities.

7. Trump wants citizens to be armed. Hitler didn’t want that.

I could go on. The point is that Trump’s policies are nearly the opposite of Hitler.

Unlike Hitler, Trump is happy to invite anyone with useful technical skills to the country, no matter their ethnicity. And unlike Hitler, Trump has never made reference to ethnicity. Trump often mentions countries of origin and also religion. But so far, not ethnicity. Not ever.
Also, can we agree that calling the candidate with German ancestry “Hitler” is racist? It sure feels that way to me. I’m about half German, same as Trump. And it feels like a racial insult to me.

I’m not easily offended, but I don’t see any other way to interpret the incessant Hitler analogies directed at Trump. If he were female and Asian – with exactly the same policies – would we be comparing him to Hitler every five seconds?

>I don’t think so.
>>
>>67382122
They'd compare him to Mao
>>
>>67381007
>What is nationalism
Wanting one's own nation (in the sense of one's people) to thrive.

>Why is Hitler's book banned
Because it says nasty things about jews and muh 6 gorillion.

>How did he convince so many people to convert to Nazism
Germany was in an economically rough spot after the penalties they were forced to pay for losing WW1, rampant inflation and unemployment, Hitler identified a problem and a cause and offer solutions that worked spectacularly well, for whatever reasons, he gave confidence and pride back to the German folk, also Hitler was generally just a very very charismatic and inspiring speaker

>What were the jews doing at the time that were so bad and is it still relevant
Glorifying and attempting to normalize degenerate behaviors like homosexuality and drug use through film and other media, hoarding wealth and consolidating political and economic control for them and them alone, they still very much so do this today.

>It's no secret that jews are ahead of the globalism cause and promote multiculturalism but why?
Wealth and power, that's the best answer I can give you. Everything else is pretty large conjecture, even if they are reasonable. The reason white countries are the focus? Perhaps they first want to fully consolidate their power where they already have the most control, in Europe and the Americas (SK and Japan may be included here as well). I fully believe that if the West ever falls to their influence they will attempt to move on to all parts of Asia, including China and Russia.

>Is Nationalism selfish or racist proclaiming that only whites are entitled to success
Not at all, it's a claim that every people are entitled to success if they reach for it, you are blameless in wanting your own people to thrive, that's perfectly natural and fine, it's even fine for someone belonging to one people to simultaneously want success for his people and someone's else people.
>>
>>67381007
Does Nationalism promote poverty
No, it promotes prosperity for all of one’s people regardless of class without eliminating a class structure.

>Do Nationalist hate based on ethnicity
Nope not at all, see above.

>Why did the halocaust happen and what made the axis powers believe they were on the right side of history
Assuming the Holocaust happened 100% as described in our History textbooks, I would say hit happened because Hitler perceived Jews to be a grievous threat to the future of his people. He took unnecessary and extreme and inhumane measures, however. They believed they were right because they thought they were doing the whole non-jewish world a great service and they thought they would win the war. I wonder what the story about the Holocaust would be if the Axis HAD won, would it not even have been investigated and published, or would we know about it but with vastly different details?
>>
File: 1456093142968.jpg (163 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1456093142968.jpg
163 KB, 600x449
>>67381007
>It's no secret that jews are ahead of the globalism cause and promote multiculturalism but why?

Because a divided population is easier to conquer. Jews know they are out numbered so they have to get the different tribes of the population to fight against each other instead of uniting to oust tyrants. Jews obtain and keep positions of power through nepotism.
>>
File: dat_feel (2).jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
dat_feel (2).jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>>67381007
>Historys greatest monster
>Hitler
>>
>>67381007
>What is nationalism
The strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance.
Also, the belief that a people who share a common language, history, and culture should constitute an independent nation, free of foreign domination.
>Why is Hitlers book banned
Because they think he might inspire Nazism with it
>How did he convince so many people to convert to Nazism
He didn't, he almost lost the election where the Nazis were about to be voted out, but they war started
>What were the jews doing at the time that were so bad and is it still relevant
Boycotting German goods, but also serving as a scapegoat for various other reasons like spreading Communism
They weren't, they were and are just a minority in high places
>Is Nationalism selfish or racist proclaiming that only whites are entitled to success
This is white supremacy, not nationalism.
>Does Nationalism promote poverty
Not generally
>Do Nationalist hate based on ethnicity
No it isn't.
>I'm not looking to believe in it but I want to know the truth
Truth is relevant, you fuck.
>Why did the halocaust happen and what made the axis powers believe they were on the right side of history
Nobody gassed anyone, except on the battlefield.
>>
>>67381007
Prior to Hitler's rise to power, Communist's led by Jews had slaughtered a couple million germans in a civil war that lasted 1918-19, the Jews lost the civil war, Hitler only came to power because of the Jewish Marxist's. They succeeded in Russia in 1917 and gave birth to the USSR. Hitler seized the Jewish owned Rothchild's bank as well and Germany is still punished to this day for it. Almost all banks today are part of the Rothchild's system. Everything we see today is a direct consequence of Germany losing WW2. The cycle of Fractional reserve Banking also known by it's older less known name is usury. It is theft plain and simple.
>>
>>67381007
>Why did the halocaust happen
It didn't, there's a lot of conttradictory evidence thjat can't be analyzed in Europe because it's illegal. that's right, challenging historic facts to prove it's truthfulness it's illegal.

There were concentration camps? Yes
There were forced to work? Yes
Did people died min them? Yes
There were gas chambers, extermination plans and a "Final solution" to destroy every other race besides germans? Absolutely not

>and what made the axis powers believe they were on the right side of history
Propaganda. "We must destroy the EVIL germans, they're murdering innocent people!" and all the jew lies appeared. After the war ended, what were they supposed to say? "It was all propaganda, nothing actually happened, we just wanted to snatch German scientists to design our shit"? Fuck no
>>
File: 1441415534374.jpg (401 KB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
1441415534374.jpg
401 KB, 1548x1696
>>67384713
Thanks based Argentina, I always knew you were Aryan.
>>
>>67383837
How different things would be if Barbarossa never took place.
>>
>>67382122

>Hitler wanted to conquer other countries

Adolf Hitler claimed that the Invasion of Poland was defense against the Communists. If he didn't take half of Poland, it's entirety would've went to the Soviets cutting Germany off from many key strategic resources/defense points.

France declared war on Germany. The UK declared war on Germany. The United States declared war on Germany.

Occupying states that have expressed their interest in waging war against you /=/ conquering.
>>
File: 1435311899833.gif (619 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1435311899833.gif
619 KB, 500x330
>>67381007
The joos are going all out on this one.
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
THE ESTABLISHMENT IS NOT GOING TO WIN. WE'RE EXPERIENCING THE GREATEST MOVEMENT OF OUR LIFETIME! DONALD TRUMP IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>>67381007
Nationalism is just believing we're all in the same boat and that damaging said boat is subhuman
When people are poor they see things from another perspective, they have less to lose and will go "fuck it, let's try it", and will be open to bigger change in the government
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.