[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Queen's message to the people of the Commonwealth, on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
"Wherever we live in the Commonwealth, we can always benefit from being open to the ideas and encouragement of those around us. Each of us can also make a positive difference in the lives of others by being willing to contribute and offer support.

This is an essential ingredient of belonging to the Commonwealth: the willingness to share, to exchange and to act for the common good. By including others, drawing on collective insights, knowledge and resources, and thinking and working together, we lay the foundations of a harmonious and progressive society. The greater the diversity of those included in such a shared enterprise, the greater the gains. Each of us has cause to celebrate the sense of belonging expressed in our 2016 theme: 'An Inclusive Commonwealth'.

Our recognition of this value, and the wisdom of mutual respect for each other, is set out in the Commonwealth Charter. Its opening words, “We the people of the Commonwealth” convey the conviction that individuals, as well as governments, build and shape our success.

Being inclusive and accepting diversity goes far deeper than accepting differences at face value and being tolerant. True celebration of the dignity of each person, and the value of their uniqueness and contribution, involves reaching out, recognising and embracing their individual identity.

At the recent Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, there were forums for women, youth, business and civil society. These forums were a place for reflection on how to contribute
collectively to achieving positive global change, for which the Commonwealth is widely respected.

Today, and in the year ahead, the theme 'An Inclusive Commonwealth' is an inspiration for us all.

Let us give it practical effect by supporting those in need and those who feel excluded in all walks of life. By doing so, we will continue to build a truly representative Commonwealth community." - Elizabeth R
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh8NEltCac
>>
Madam, is your Majesty willing to take the Oath?

And the Queen answering: I am willing.

The Archbishop shall minister these questions; and the Queen, having a book in her hands, shall answer each question severally as follows:

Archbishop: Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?

Queen: I solemnly promise so to do.

Archbishop. Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?

Queen: I will.

Archbishop: Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?
>>
I feel like I should just kill millions of people, and have only equality and tolerance for their skulls.
Why picks sides after all.
Why not embrace the purity of violence, and kill all, equally?
Is that not tolerance? is that not equality? Would it not be racist, to kill one group, and defend the other?

"well , see, that is why you should not be in charge, and our authority is the one that should be respected"

If you do not provide what is needed for the white race to survive, then why follow you. Why be loyal to you?
>>
http://www.thecrownchronicles.co.uk/royal-news/queen-and-philip/queen-best-leader-ive-worked-forces-tv-documentary-show-palace-behind-scenes/
>>
So, she may be one of the highest in terms of emotional intelligence, but when i go to 'the alpha course' for Christianity, they shill for the jews and refugees.

No race, or civilisation has ever survived the birthrates Europeans now suffer.

To turn it around, it would take something that's never been tried before. Something truely amazing. A plan that no group had ever done before.

''lets be nice, i can make this commonwealth work'' doesn't seem to be it.
It sounds just like submission.
It sounds like the death sigh.

It sounds like the pagans were right all along.

Christianity is a death trap?
It seems so.
>>
Why are you impersonating me?
>>
File: Iam the one who likes.jpg (137 KB, 1075x1020) Image search: [Google]
Iam the one who likes.jpg
137 KB, 1075x1020
I'm not.
>>
MILITARY D O C U M E N T S
>>
>>67376704
Yes you are. I bet you're an anti-white shill or something.

Are you Jewish?
>>
Back on topic, what was the point in ww1?
What did we fight for in ww2?
To be replaced demographically?

Why waste time with this monarchy any-more?
How many millions of Christians died in the 20th century for Christianity, yet now, there is nothing to show for it.
>>
>>67377018
You seem woesfully unaware of the complex geopolitics of the eras which led to such conflicts.

I bet you've never even read a single military document, have you?
>>
>>67376704
what a surprise
>>
>>67377506
Waifu-tier.
>>
You seem 'woefully unaware' that I don't talk down to people like that. Your impersonation of me is a projection of your own energy. Not mine.

so, back on topic.

why should the white race be christian, if christianity doesn't protect us from genocide?
If it never really resists judaic extremism, or islamic extremism, or communist take over of russia.
It isn't providing the race the protection it needs to survive, so why should it come first?

Would not the white races of the world, what's left of them, be better off with something new. something that will provide the PSY defences needed to survive.

All Christianity seems to offer is compliance, dhimmitude, tolerance.

I'm asking tough questions here. If you just want to get your jocks of impersonating me, then do so.
>>
Cmon then internet. Bring it. Answer my questions.
>>
File: 1442252077129.jpg (68 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
1442252077129.jpg
68 KB, 460x645
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.