[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merkel getting BTFO at the polls!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: mama_merkel_btfo.jpg (115 KB, 573x835) Image search: [Google]
mama_merkel_btfo.jpg
115 KB, 573x835
Is this the end for Mama Merkel, the bitch that stabbed Europa in the back?
>>
File: 1457524314889.png (33 KB, 616x1532) Image search: [Google]
1457524314889.png
33 KB, 616x1532
>>67370715
No, before she is out of office 75 million turks will have freedom of movement and the average IQ in Europe will go down 30 points making people even easier to rule before the robot era
>>
No, this means absolutely nothing

AfD came in SECOND in ONE state in Germany and the media blows it all out of proportion meanwhile in the two other states that voted far left groups both won in these areas and want MORE immigration than Merkel wants
>>
>>67370715
I have been following this for some time

there are some options I see here

1. merkel predicted she would loose public support, so chose to go out on this issue because it would draw out the german far right
she hopes in a few years it will appear she sacrificed her position to do what is right
in this way she might shift her voting bloc further to the centre

2. she is taking one for germany, the refugees will hurt everyone much more than germany
she may have been trying to weaken other nations like turkey or greece, and is willing to take the fall

3. she wants to gain support outside germany, by taking an international stance on refugees
perhaps tie turkey more closely in with NATO

4. she just opened the floodgates brainlessly, with no plan of how to transit refugees and no co-operation with other effected nations

and now this deal with turkey?
we have too many refugees, so lets bring all the turkroaches in as well

my gut feeling is that her actions are so blatantly wrong that there must be a secret play here, because Ms merkel is not a fool
>>
>>67371639
It's 4 family
>>
>>67370715
So how long before Germans can vote for a new chancellor and get rid of her?
>>
>>67371936
Late Summer/Early Fall 2017
>>
>>67372038

Realistically whats the probability of your country uncucking itself on that date, keeping in mind the next 4 years after that will be the beginning of the end for the eternal aryan fuccboi if you elect the wrong leader?
>>
There's literally no chance of her being replaced with someone more rightwing or less accepting of immigrants.

All this "nationalist" sentiment is unfortunately worthless on their part. Any nationalist in Germany should get a visa/passport instead, your country is done.
>>
>>67372038
After which brown anchor babbies will be born and it will be too late.
>>
>>67372038
A LOT of fuges will be imported by Mama Merkel before then. She will do anything she can before she gets replaced.
>>
>>67372274
>the beginning of the end
>the beginning
We're halfway through nigga. Not big but Idk who expected Trump to have a chance? Regardless they will pull the conservatives to the right if only a bit. All other parties are dead and hated. It's only a thin fassade by the media

>>67372642
Yup. I can even see some femen "get a mud baby to prevent deportation" shit. Regardless the further they push this left-wing lunacy the more people are repulsed by it.
Society is already far more willing than half a year ago. And the muslim problem will never end
>>
>>67371639
She's just a dyke childless commie agent doing what she's been trained to.
>>
>>67372764
And once the power of her public office is taken away from her, in about a week or 2, she will be dead, mostly either by the Refugees or by pissed off Germans.
>>
>>67371639
#5 Qatar/UAE/Saudi's want these people ethnically cleansed from the mideast- Shia, badly educated unemployed, overly fertile- surplus population.
German establishment want continued Qatar/UAE/Saudi investment/trade.
Turks want leverage when it comes to EU access.

theres a huge migratory wave coming to Europe from africa and mideast, I don't think Merkel has thought that far ahead
>>
>>67371639
>I have been following this for some time
>there are some options I see here
You're out-thinking this, dude. Look at some of the studies on how hard it has been to assimilate North Korean defectors into South Korean society.
Merkel is literally a Manchurian candidate indoctrinated with Marxist propaganda/ 6 Gorrillion Guilt up until her 40s.and was then turned loose on the West to destroy.
>>
>>67370902
This.
Modern Germans are total cucks and there is no way they can spark anything even related to the race war. I'm 100% sure the country is done
>>
File: 1456067810415.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456067810415.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>67374928
the west part of germany, sure, the east far from it.
you guys do forget that the east of germany was the communist part not long ago and to get that much % for a right wing party there is QUITE the achievement.

and trust me, the times are changing quickly away from cuckmany.

t. german from saxony anhalt
>>
File: 1456158617669.png (351 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
1456158617669.png
351 KB, 640x574
how long until the """""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""" are allowed to vote?
>>
>>67370902
>No, this means absolutely nothing

Also the damage is already done, "oooooh i'm gonna lose my job as chancellor etc, i'm so scared"

It amuses to that in this day and age there is an element of people who think if we just vote her out everything will be ok again.

tl;dr closing the stable door after the hoers has bolted
>>
>>67376371
we've got forces in germany that want to give illegals the right to vote.
>>
>>67377153
Why I'm not surprised? You better pray Sanders won't win our elections and your cucks won't start to follow his batshit ideas
>>
File: 1457895277029.png (626 KB, 914x515) Image search: [Google]
1457895277029.png
626 KB, 914x515
>>67374928
Bullshit. Young people vote for the AfD.
>>
>>67376371
Before the elections in 2017.
>>
File: 1457950220574.png (494 KB, 978x546) Image search: [Google]
1457950220574.png
494 KB, 978x546
>>67379162
Old people vote for the cuck party
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.