[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't believe all people are equal and ever have. Before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1000.jpg (51 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
51 KB, 960x540
I don't believe all people are equal and ever have.

Before you start making my excuses and come up with some sort of non-offensive explanation about strength of character and meritocracy or whatever, no you're wrong. I meant that in pretty much the most offensive, sexist, racist, nationalist, whatever ist you care to name way.

I used to think I believed in equality. When I was young I was told, again and again, that all people were equal. Looking at the world around me, where people of different sorts were so manifestly not equally capable, this sentiment amazed me. It didn't matter, I surmised, how capable or valuable any particular person or group was. All people merited equal treatment and respect, not because of practicality but because each and every one of them was a person and worthy for the sake of that one fact alone. The world had advanced so far, our concept of justice had been pushed to such heights, that, even if we weren't quite living up to it yet, public opinion universally agreed that we were beyond any sort of fascist struggle for dominance where the only value someone had was what they gained by way of being able to overcome others. A transcendentally beautiful sentiment.

Then one day I spoke to a feminist. We were discussing the origins of patriarchy and what factors could have caused it to be so predominant throughout the world. He argued that it was a matter of economics and laws, that men had made the rules to keep themselves ahead. I pointed out that this was patently ridiculous and he was putting the cart before the horse. No one could make the laws thus, I contended, without first already controlling their society. The difference in power had to predate the laws. Biological differences were the most likely suspect for such a uniform outcome in human societies, though which ones in particular had been telling, I couldn't say.

1/2
>>
>>67327259

This was a mistake. Not only did the person I was arguing with immediately condemn me a sexist, all others in the conversation joined them as well. The mere suggestion that biology played any role in the outcome was held to be a wholesale endorsement of that outcome. I was shamed and cast out from the group, never to return. It was one of the most jarring experiences of my life and the beginning of the bitter realization that has come to underscore most of my politics to this day.

They never really believed I took their words to mean. There was no transcendent note of glory behind their words. They meant what they said exactly literally. The world wasn't past a fascist struggle of all against all, it was -full- of fascists. Another one lurked behind every smiling 'tolerant' face. The only thing keeping these people from pulling out the long knives and purging their neighbors was a network of lies. I was not part of a vast march of progress. I was, and am, utterly and intolerably alone.

And yeah, I know a pretty large chunk of the people here are full blown gas the kikes right wingers or whatever and probably won't give a shit but it was starting to get to me recently and I needed to say it somewhere. Sure as fuck couldn't put this anywhere with my name attached.
>>
>Before you start making my excuses and come up with some sort of non-offensive explanation about strength of character and meritocracy or whatever
While those things are important, the people that apply it to every single group are most likely not from here, if you catch my drift.
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>67327259
>I don't believe all people are equal and ever have.

Yes, the rich taste better with Hollandaise sauce. Less gamy.
>>
>>67327259
Daily reminder that all humans are equal, but some are more equal than others
>>
>>67327259
Dunno when I started believing that way.
Probably when I realised I was smarter than 99% of my school and niggers were always the most violent and dumb cunts going.
>>
>>67327259
Consider the variation in things you can see: heigh, hair type, eye color, jaw development, etc.

Now consider what that tells us about variation on the inside: brain size and efficiency, bone density, lung capacity, etc.

These aren't sex based or race based. They're random mutations. I know plenty of women and non-white people who are naturally smarter than me, have better memory than me, think quicker than me. But US laws and culture are idiotic. They're given a free ride even though they were born more capable than me. And because I'm a white male I'm just assumed to be inherently superior.

I agree that we aren't equal, but it isn't race or sex. Just look at the differences in a single family.
>>
>>67327259

Equality before the law is what matters.
>>
>>67329005
not possible since law is an invention of the rich to protect their privileges
>>
>>67327259
>>67327326

You're not alone, OP. You've learnt a valuable lesson now, but you're not alone. There there.
>>
>>67329128
>>67329005
More importantly than that, equality even before the law is nonsense, because different people are held to different standards. Children aren't held to the same standards as adults, nor average people to the same as government officials or police officers. Not only this, but law itself is an instrument of inequality. It has no reason to exist other then to condemn, to declare some people as failed/inferior/guilty, to say some did not make the cut.

Equality in all its forms is a lie.
>>67327259
You are right. Equality does not exist and never has, nor should it. There is no such thing. It is THE definitive lie of our civilization.
>>
>>67327259
tldr (sorry /pol/ has just taught me not to invest too much time into reading their retarded shit)

people aren't equal, but people have similar potential.

some nigger with an iq of 100 could cure cancer.
>>
>>67327259
I was caling niggers cocoa lips at 3 in the store. You don't have to explain yourself here.
>>
>>67329548
You are wrong. The idea that everyone can be anything is a lie.

While it is true that a nigger with 100 IQ could stumble his way into a notable accomplishment, its infinitely more likely to be made by a 140 IQ scientist working in a lab with his peers for years.

There is a reason most of the world's strongmen are bulky white guys, and most of the world's best runners are tall black men.

Not only are people not equal, they aren't even born equal.
>>
>>67329548
>similar potential.
This thinking is why our resources have been squandered for the last 50 years.
>>
>>67329548
>similar potential.

nonsense.
>>
>>67327259
Good read. Bittersweet. Made me feel a little less emotionally and intellectually isolated, as pol sometimes does.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.