[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: arguments that make you speechless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 625x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 625x450
itt: arguments that make you speechless
>>
>>67304026
He's right. The shoe bit is bullshit.
>>
>>67304026
Gun Control creates a populace of disarmed serfs who cannot resist Jewish bolshevik tyranny. The Bolshevik Communists aka Khazar Jews want your guns Americans and they will do everything to achieve this goal. Once they have your guns you will end up in Gulags aka FEMA camps. Jews have a history of massacring Whites. Ask the Ukrainians about the Holodomor. Ask Russians about the Gulag Archipelago. Just ask the Greeks, Hanukkah is a celebration of a massive Jewish massacre against them. Purim is another celebration of a Jewish massacre against the Persians. It's sick to think a group of people celebrate the deaths of others the way Christians celebrate Christmas. Jews killed untold numbers of Germans during and after WWII.

JEWISH GUN CONTROL IN THE UNITED STATE : LEGISLATION 1968 TO PRESENT TIME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0
Pure Coincidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs

Who is Behind Gun Control in US congress and senate?

1. Emanuel Celler (Ashkenazi Jew)
2. Howard M. Metzenbaum (Ashkenazi Jew)
3. Carl M. Levin (Ashkenazi Jew)
4. Thomas P. Tom Lantos (Ashkenazi Jew)
5. Arlen Specter (Ashkenazi Jew)
6. Charles E. Chuck Schumer (Ashkenazi Jew)
7. Frank R. Lautenberg (Ashkenazi Jew)
8. Barbara L. Boxer (Ashkenazi Jew)
9. Herbert H. Herb Kohl (Ashkenazi Jew)
10.Dianne G. Feinstein (Ashkenazi Jew)
11.Jerrold L. Nadler (Ashkenazi Jew)
12.Steven R. Steve Rothman (Ashkenazi Jew)

Retired US Army General and the former Supreme Allied Commander of Europe for NATO Wesley Clark (Jew) advocates rounding up “radicalized” and “disloyal” Americans (patriots, veterans, white, christians, gun owners) and putting them in internment camps for the “duration” of the war on terror. In a nutshell, Jew Wesley Clark just laid it out. your future... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaPwqokBn9M
>>
>>67304026
Plenty of schools have metal detectors.
>>
>>67304026
>two towers in New York destroyed
>but muh shoes are the reason

fuck that stupid BritKike
>>
>>67304026
1400 years of islamic ragheadness and we still allow muslims.
>>
>>67304026
>31 school shootings

Nigger school shootings don't count, huh. They're just a natural occurrence I suppose.
>>
>>67304026
Anybody that listens to this cuck is a cuck
>>
>>67304026
His Anglo opinions don't matter.
>>
I've never taken my shoes off at the airport
>>
>>67304026
except for the fact that guns are banned at schools
>>
>>67304026
>we should destroy the rights of law abiding people because something bad happened
>is directly comparable to a minor inconvenience when flying on a plane

Yes, it often makes me speechless when people make such breathtakingly stupid arguments.

How dumb do you have to be to fall for this?
>>
>>67304026
some things never change. John oliver will never stop sucking dicks
>>
>>67304026
Yeah, why haven't schools banned guns yet?
>>
>>67304026
>>67304273

I SAID TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES CITIZEN.

One successful shoe bomber would kill hundreds.
>>
>>67304026
>People's lives come before constitutional rights

Nah mate. The American Consitution was meant to be read and interpreted in its original definition. The 2nd amendment is for the people to be able defend themselves from a tyrannical government.

As long as there is a government, the 2nd amendment stands.
>>
>>67304026
Why did no one ask this faggot if he supports taking your shoes off before getting on a plane?

Tell him to get fucked.
>>
File: 1457744224509.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457744224509.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>67304026
>School shooting occur
>Ban guns an weaponry in schools
>LMAO NO WE NEED TO RESTRICT ALL GUNS EVERYWHERE

>bombs are found in shoes at airport
>Make it so they need to check shoes at airport
>LMAO NO WE NEED TO CHECK ALL SHOES EVERYWHERE
>>
>>67304273
First post best post.

>respect for Canada has increased
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.