[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can we do to encourage european people to have less children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: overpopulation-1-728.jpg (154 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
overpopulation-1-728.jpg
154 KB, 728x546
What can we do to encourage european people to have less children and adopt more? The world suffers from overcrowding and poverty. They have an extremely low birth rate and will ran out of tax payers in the next generation. Shouldn't the state give good incentives to europeans to adopt newborns from Africa instead of having their own? It's a win-win situation.

Europe is the wealthiest continent by far. If every european in reproductive age adopted a child from Africa then we could save a lot of lives and resources (not to mention that indirectly it would affect positively on the enviroment and other things)

It doesn't contribute to overpopulation because you're just translating 500 million people (in a 20-30 year period) to a place where they won't have 4 kids each and is more wealthy, thus repeating the process later... you are saving 500 million lifes.

Well, the nogogs will grow up in a peaceful and established society and won't remember a thing of the place where they been born so it's not like they'll have to adapt and integrate into it. Cultural clash like the Islam problem won't exist.

I know it's not a problem about LAND and RESOURCES but disparity in revenue's wealth. Doesn't Europe has too many wealth and too few people?

What do you think?
>>
>>67300955
>It's a win-win situation.

No, it's not.

>import millions of low-intelligence, genetically inferior specimens to outbreed the local population instead of transitioning to post-industrial economy that requires less bodies to work
>a generation later the country is still broke, except now it's filled with idiots
>>
File: 1448424878219.jpg (27 KB, 599x394) Image search: [Google]
1448424878219.jpg
27 KB, 599x394
>>67300955
Do you not agree that intellectually, we whites drive civilization, do you not agree on these points? Because there is no such thing as equality, and different races, sexes will be different. It's like saying black people are capable of the innovation of whites, which is ludicrous. You are brainwashed by the political correctness. The greatest fear of multiculturalism is that if races were allowed to compete on an even playing field, the concept of equality would be discredited. Culture is simply a byproduct of racial behavioral tendencies which have developed over thousands of years of geographical isolation. For example, you can't take a group of Australian aboriginals and put them through western education institutions and expect any of them to become engineers, doctors, lawyers etc. Lets be realistic about how different populations developed different brains to adapt to their environmental niches. It's not racist to recognize human biodiversity. Some populations are just simply blessed with higher cognitive functioning.

A mixed-race Europe or United States will be worse than Brazil.

WORLD RANKING OF COUNTRIES BY THEIR IQ AVERAGE
https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

100 Facts about Whites and Blacks
http://www.mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf
>>
>>67302022
>inb4 muh low poverty muh low iq

Whites from the poorest socioeconomic strata still score higher than blacks from the highest on average.
>>
>>67301265

I would agree with you if we were talking about grown-up muslims, but we are talking about newborns. How is it that they will be stupid if they're gonna be educated with top-tier education like the Finnish, German, etc?
>>
>>67302022

I strongly disagree with the premise that race affects intelligence.

Ethnicities just come and go. For example you see now that politicians pander the votes in different ways to hispanics , blacks, whites , asians in the US. That will change in the future. I suspect that 70 years from now the US, Mexico, Canada and most of Western Europe will be a country of its own.

Is this a bad thing? I don't think it's inherently bad or good, it just happens and we should follow the path. After you Europeans copied us for a reason, and have now become multicultural, your problem is Muslims.
I just think America and Western Europe doesn't really contribute that much to fullfill their own self attributed standarts of "christian" values.
>>
>>67302022
>WE WUZ CIVILIZATION AND SHIT
>>
File: GIRLS CANT LOVE GIRLS.jpg (15 KB, 300x431) Image search: [Google]
GIRLS CANT LOVE GIRLS.jpg
15 KB, 300x431
>>67300955
you're a serious idiot if you think overpopulation is a problem.
>>
File: 1398707379908.jpg (169 KB, 1016x970) Image search: [Google]
1398707379908.jpg
169 KB, 1016x970
>>67300955
>If every european in reproductive age adopted a child from Africa then we could save a lot of lives and resources

0/10
>>
>>67300955
>adopt children from africa
>they get new children
>still overcrowded
>Europe becomes a worse shitplace than it already is

0/10, at least you tried
>>
Nice proxy Shlomo.
>>
Eliminate religion, destroy the institution of marriage, forcibly sterilize everybody at birth, and promote casual sex as an expected passtime.
>>
>>67300955
Yeah that's shitposting

Africans just breed like rats at what, 15 years old? Life objectives: being a scraper or sheepherd or some kind of sand farmer shit desu

At 15 years old in the "1st world"
Still at school
Then University
At age 23-25 you get out of education and *try to get a decent work, meanwhile

They want you to buy cars
They want you to buy phones and clothing and shit
They want you to party and spend money
They want you to do voyages around the world

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT, IDIOT?
>>
>>67300955
>implying I'd want to adopt a sandnigger
>implying I'd want to cuck the whole continent
>>
>>67303877
Oh, and I forgot

YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES
>>
>>67300955
Turn them gay
>>
File: 1457653625861.jpg (73 KB, 254x348) Image search: [Google]
1457653625861.jpg
73 KB, 254x348
>>67300955
Who could be behind this post?
>>
>>67300955
> The world suffers from overcrowding
Not true by any definition of overcrowding.
> Poverty
Which has been cut in half in the last decade.
>>
File: 1445733981202.jpg (30 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
1445733981202.jpg
30 KB, 640x469
>>67302898
>I strongly disagree with the premise that race affects intelligence.

The evidence points to the contrary.

Obviously there is tons of statistical evidence about IQ scores, achievement, crime, etc.

But there is other stuff too. For instance the Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study. As someone from MN, you just know those liberal fucks were trying to prove race doesn't affect intelligence. Didn't work out to well for them.

There is other stuff too like this:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

Basically, your opinion is a faith based belief that directly contradicts the majority (or maybe all) of the scientific evidence.
>>
>>67303951
>>67303877

I already specified it's not a physical problem but a systematic one. Africa and India were pillaged from it's inside down and up one hundred times. Now these people are left in the poorest of the porest living extremely amalgamated in cities which lack the infrastructure to support basic things. People dying of poverty , diseases, famine. Corpses piling up in the street. Yet the responsible wash their hands.

It's abot SAVING LIFES, while we find a solution to fix this problem. It's not as easy as you think...we got THOUSANDS of genius working on it. The problem is all the racist, nationalist, patriots who would never agreed with something like this , they don't give a fuck about the suffering of others... but they call themselves "Christian".

Moreover , they won't have more than 2 children each at MOST because Europe is more wealthy. It has been proven that richness it's strongly related to low birth rate.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>>67302304
Because statistically middle easterners (along with every other race aside from asians) perform worse than whites on standardized tests regardless of their upbringing. Even brown kids raised by wealthy whites perform at a lower level. Roughly 25-50% of intelligence is genetic and these people are born with none.
>>
>>67305334
I've come around to thinking that part of the problem with Africa is that we wind up hurting them by trying to help them so much. Not to say that we ought to consign them to living a backward existence, but would they have the kind of overpopulation and poverty problems without a constant influx of artificial support (which helps their corrupt and tyrannical overlords most of all anyway)?

Why not let those who have no real desire to build beyond a traditional lifestyle just live that way?
>>
>>67302898
>I strongly disagree with the premise that race affects intelligence
>I strongly disagree with scientific evidence that has been tested thousands of times
>I refuse to accept when reality doesn't mesh with my heavily irrational liberal agenda
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
>>
>>67303195

How the fuck is it NOT a problem? Food and water resources are getting scarce, we are guaranteed more shit pandemics if this growth continues, unemployment is growing while jobs are getting automated. How?
>>
>>67306435
>water
>getting scarce

anon. ever heard of the water cycle? and if anything, food is getting more and more abundant.
>>
>>67302304
American-kun said it well. >>67305623

Western education might guarantee these brown babies grow up to be good men. It won't ensure they grow up to be smart ones, and with the way that the intelligent are ALREADY being outbred by the idiot whites, we hardly need to add some idiot browns to shit up the gene pool even more.
>>
>>67300955
Europeans already don't have children it's Africans and Asians that have all the population growth.
>>
>>67300955
This is the biggest bait I've seen in months.

Not biting.

Gas yourself mongrel degenerate.
>>
>>67302898
Kill yourself.
>>
File: cuckold definition.png (22 KB, 767x488) Image search: [Google]
cuckold definition.png
22 KB, 767x488
>>67300955
>this is what libcucks actually believe
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.