[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is the elections and Donald Trump portrayed in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
How is the elections and Donald Trump portrayed in your country?

A Mexican posted articles from Mexican news sites that said Taylor Swift endorsed Trump.

Do people in your cunt care about the elections?
>>
Depends on what you're watching/reading

The Winnipeg Sun is pretty decent at times for Trump but every other paper hates him as well as Rebel Media is decent for Trump whereas every other broadcast station seems to buy into the "Trump is a racist" rhetoric.
>>
suck my mom's cock lmao
>>
>>67263944
>How is the elections and Donald Trump portrayed in your country?

Sanders is portrayed as a senile old man, out of touch with reality.
Trump is portrayed as a redneck moron, too stupid to be left in charge of anything.
Clinton is portrayed as an evil genius, the kind of person who'd star wars all over the planet.

Media here is overall anti-USA, and the two camps are pro-EU or pro-Russia when it comes to international politics.
They both agree that your candidates are garbage though.
>>
>>67264644
Turkroach tbqh
>>
>>67264644
>quality turkroach post
>>
As a racist, sexist, xenophobe, which are also facts.
>>
>>67264793
There is nothing wrong with any of those things.
>>
>>67264871
Those are all strictly wrong, and you should get your contrarianism in check.
There is such a thing as too much.
>>
>>67264871
Well that's why we don't like him. Those values have no place in Sweden.
>>
>>67264936
There is no such thing as too much
>>67264937
Wanna know what Swedish values are? Islam
>>
>>67263944
trump is portrayed as he is
ill leave it up to you to figure out what that means
>>
>>67264644
get out t*rkroach
there has been a bus explosion in Ankara btw maybe you should worry more about that
>>
>>67265062
thats deep, alberto barbosa
>>
>>67265034
>Wanna know what Swedish values are? Islam
We have to freedom to practice any religion we want, unlike in Burgerland.
>>
>>67264793

This except it's not facts
>>
File: draco centauros.png (28 KB, 464x448) Image search: [Google]
draco centauros.png
28 KB, 464x448
>>67263944
I haven't find a single right-wing news broadcasting network in Mexico.
Everyone believes that Trump sole objective is to kick out all mexicans, illegals or not, out of the country and don't do anything else.

Truly sad
>>
>>67263944
Mostly neutral, if they talk about your elections at all. The only mentions I remember were along the lines of "Trump is gaining increasing support and his blatant mannerism is making him stand out" or "Trump rally was disrupted by opposition" and that's it. Italians don't give a fuck about anything I am afraid.
>>
File: huoh helvetti.png (253 KB, 624x549) Image search: [Google]
huoh helvetti.png
253 KB, 624x549
The mainstream media here is literally so deep in the jews' pockets it's not even funny (thanks Bonnier!). It's all fapping to Hillary and repeating the same old buzzwords about sexism, racism and whatever whenever Trump is mentioned.
>>
The BBC plays sinister music in the background whenever they show a story about Trump. Pretty much everyone I've spoken to about him seems to have fallen for the "literally Hitler" meme.
>>
In Baguetteland, Trump is portayed as the spiritual son of R. Reagan and JM. Lepen.
>>
>>67266291
Same here.
>>
>>67265145
Easy there, Achmed.
>>
>>67263944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Exq2zJ2QA4
>>
>>67264937
you dont like him because your television says you dont like him
>>
>>67265145
Freedom of religion is an American ideal, and we are moving past it after seeing the error of its ways
>>
>>67264793

>sweden

always
>>
>>67263944

Nothing, absolutely nothing is said about Trump because we're leftist cucks and will do whatever we're told.

However since we're cowards we also dont critisize Trump in our media, out of fear he will win and take action.
>>
>>67265757
You had the meme monster berlusconi on charge lotso years after all. Not sorprised
>>
>>67265592
>>67265592
>being this retarded and cucked
Nigga by the nature of the direct trumps confontation with México thats the position any mexican from any polítical spectre has to take. This is autism to the max, you shoul stop the internet and go out to the real world.
>>
>>67264793
>racist
Then explain to me why hispanics are voting for him.
>xenophobe
Then explain to me why he's married to an immigrant

You fucking retards just eat up whatever the media tells you without even questioning it. The guy isn't even against immigration, only ILLEGAL immigration, which is completely reasonable to anyone who hasn't been lobotomized by the radical left yet. And yeah, sure, he wanted to ban all muslim immigration, and you can call him bigoted for that, but that still doesn't make him a racist (because islam is a religion and not a race) or a xenophobe (most foreigners aren't even muslim).

Do I think he'd be a good president? No, I don''t think he has the intellect or experience for that. But holy shit, people exaggerate to much you'd think Trump was the 2nd coming of Hitler (which I guess is another reason /pol/ loves him).
>>
File: puyon.png (14 KB, 281x309) Image search: [Google]
puyon.png
14 KB, 281x309
>>67268071
Outside /pol/ the only reason people (or at least all of my friends, family and students) dislike him is because muh racism, which every single news network keeps saying.
And dont tell me that absolutely -everyone- is fixed on only seeing Trump threats on Mexico and not the rests of its policies.
>>
>>67268711
"he says mexicans are shit, but the rest of their policies are linda good" -said no non cucked mexican ever
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.