[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The past two weeks Danish media have struck down hard on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1452643161944.jpg (300 KB, 634x646) Image search: [Google]
1452643161944.jpg
300 KB, 634x646
The past two weeks Danish media have struck down hard on the Muslim community in our 3 biggest cities, and it's still ongoing.

They hired two authentic European Muslims and trained them to go undercover as a refugee couple, while they have hidden cameras in their bags and clothes. With that, 4 episodes over 3 months, has been made. The 4th episode has just been aired

I'll try and cut it down, but we have been given a lot of info

>the media first made an interview with Imams in 8 mosques to hear the mosques official policy, in which they said everything we wanna hear
>then they send in the fake Muslim couple with a mission to find out 3 things: Attitude to take a job, their respect for Danish law and Danish authorities and Gender equality
>needless to say, they all got caught on camera speaking with two tongues.
>>
>the Imams in all(!) 8 mosques encouraged the undercover woman to not make friends with ethnic Danes, to not report her "husband" who beats her up to the authorities, and to let her husband have sex with her whenever he wants, even if he beats her.
>all 8 Imams explained to the undercover woman, that it's her husbands right to have more than 1 wife, if he wishes
>doing a prayer in the 2nd biggest mosque, the Imam encourages Muslims to hit their children if they don't pray when they are 10 years old

>they filmed multiple schools where Imams teach Sharia Law to women and children, where they explained, in great detail, how they will be stoned if they are cheating on their husbands and much more
>the same schools are also Qu'ran schools where kids go to be taught the Qu'ran in the weekends are, and are punished if they don't progress every week
>one of the Imams gives the couple a ride in his car, and without being asked he tells them in details, how to cheat the Danish welfare system

>experts have now come out saying Muslims sees work as a punishment, and how Muslims has been taught for years on how to cheat the system
>new statistics from 2015 has just came out, showing that all non-western immigrants and their children gives us an economic loss of $1.641 billion a year
>34% of the people on welfare are non-western immigrants and their children, despite they only make up 8% of our population

There were much more, including interviews with children who had to run from their parents, and ex Muslims explaining the community. The undercover woman said that the community was more conservative than they are in the Middle East.
A Sharia court was also documented here for the first time

>yfw you discover Britain has state controlled and sponsored Sharia courts
>>
>>67243129
english sub videos when
>>
This is really gonna interest you /pol/
Doing a meeting with one of the highest educated Imam in Denmark, Mohammad Fouad al-Barazi, Imam at the one of biggest mosque in Denmark, paid for by Saudi Arabia of course, explains how Muslims are “opening” Europe
I’ve translated what he said.

>right now we are in a time, where we are “opening” these (Europes) countries
>thus now we are starting
>now there is Muslim communities all over Europe
>that means, that there is a great number of Muslims. A really great number
>that we should thank and praise God for
>when I came to this country 23 years ago, we were only 55,000 Muslims
>now we are 300,000. The number of Muslims are now 300,000!
>the conclusion of this talk is that, it is possible to live in this country without melting into society

With “opening” some etnic Danish Islam expert says it’s a classic Arab term for “conquering”. The term is used in the Qu’ran.

Translated video of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iMP-0Xezg

English source:
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2588/imam-muslims-are-now-conquering-europe.html

Videos: They are not yet English subbed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQOugd5J9RI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwdHdk1iSfs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiZxsKjRo1A
>>
>>67243211
I've spent 4 fucking hours trying to figur out how to get a black background on the subtitles. Amazing how difficult that was
>>
>>67243247
>ng a meeting with one of the highest educated Imam in Denmark, Mohammad Fouad al-Barazi, Imam at the one of biggest mosque in Denmark, paid
Holy Shieet? But aren'tyou exagerating a bit?
Try the French system. Abolish all religious relate topics and dont teach religious things in schools.then how can they talk about Islam
>>
>>67244059
I've translated that part, see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iMP-0Xezg
>>
>>67244129
Mein Gott! I personaly dont care about others religions, but if their intentions are not to find peace from war but to cause turmoil, due to european extreme tolerance, then i am against all religions
>>
File: 1448692772887.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448692772887.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>67244310
I don't think all Muslims have that i mind when they come here, but they are part of a weapon used against Europe, and thus they must go
>>
File: dick-clark.jpg (98 KB, 1200x1199) Image search: [Google]
dick-clark.jpg
98 KB, 1200x1199
>>67243129
Bumping, nice to see a media outlet reporting honestly for once
>>
>>67243129
Bump. This should go viral. It has to. It's just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
People knew all along but those who don't want to listen will just scream about intolerance.
>>
>>67244129
thank you for translating, I understand it's a huge pain but I know lots of people would be very appreciative, including myself, if you could translate more.
>>
>>67243181
Why the fuck is Europe doing this? Why is every single European country west of the Balkans in some kind of competition to commit suicide by muslim the fastest?
>>
Shed some light on the idiots who want them en masse
>>
>>67246114
I think there is a guy one 4+4chan who are doing this right now.

Probably at some time next week they'll be out.
>>
>>67244995
interesting perspective (the picture)
>>
>>67243181
>Britain
Just England
>>
>>67249341
Same thing
>>
>>67249422
You will find no sharia courts in the north of this island
>>
>>67249670
http://www.shariahfinancewatch.org/blog/category/scotland/

>Secret talks are under way to bring Islamic sharia law courts to Scotland

>Scottish university contributes to Shariah Finance as “Ethical” Propaganda Ploy
>>
>>67250097
>2008

8 years later. No shariah courts in Scotland
>>
>>67250708
Or maybe you just don't know about it yet :^)

But how come Muslims are scared of the highlanders?
>>
>>67250891
They can't understand what we are saying
>>
Adunanza!! >>67249690
>>
>>67253199
I appreciate your efforts friend, but people who insist on bringing Muslims in are just going to ignore you. Until it's far too late, of course.
>>
>>67254043
It seems more like it's Germany and Sweden vs. everyone else on the European political scene
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.