[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/GWT/ - Global Warming Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 26
Global warming and veganism can be ~sexy~ too.

Did you know eating a diet of alfalfa sprouts and mung beans can create healthier sperm?

You're going to be the top alpha in the gym, once you learn how to bulk on Tofu and Soy Milk! Get beefy without the beef!

Let's not ignore the elephant in the room. The average temperature in the world has risen 10 degrees in the past 10 years. If we lower carbon emisions, we'll be doing a huge favor for our children.

Discuss Global Warming:

Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__UgsLUxmos
Sexy Peta! Maybe you can have a Peta girlfriend! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HOY6J8jkbs ;)
>>
Upvoted
>>
File: untitled-1.png (190 KB, 748x644) Image search: [Google]
untitled-1.png
190 KB, 748x644
>>57377472
B-but the amount of carbon emisions made by the human body isn't nearly enough to make a difference, we're, after all, just another animal on the planet.
I'm all in for trying to avoid Global Warming, but I don't think going full vegan is the answer. There's plenty of other things to do to lower pollution.
>>
>>57377472
>Global warming and veganism can be ~sexy~ too.
>Did you know eating a diet of alfalfa sprouts and mung beans can create healthier sperm?
>You're going to be the top alpha in the gym, once you learn how to bulk on Tofu and Soy Milk! Get beefy without the beef!

Fuck off with this cancer
>>
How about we get rid of a few billion worthless Africans and Indians instead? My enjoyment of meat is important.
>>
>>57377472
>The average temperature in the world has risen 10 degrees in the past 10 years.
Flat out lie
Post hidden
>>
>>57377870
They are saying that producing meat is too polluting in methane gases, so we should not produce meat only grass
>>
>>57377957

Animal killer.

Liar.

Gamergater.
>>
>>57377472
I'd fight her climate change if you catch my drift
>>
>>57377472
Why don't ISIS starts to target the greens too?

Mesopotamia as a whole is safe from sea rise, Israel, Europe and the US are not.

Would it be too hard to target dams and solar plants, to burn down forests and all that crap?

Because if this whole global warming thing is right it would be an easy way to fuck with the infrastructure and livability of many countries.
>>
>>57378120
And yet you've committed an act much more dire.
Being a non Canadian or Australian shit posters
>>
>>57377472
I am not going to stop eating meat because a bunch of niggers want to create more useless kids.

I would rather kill off all the niggers first. Because we have enough room for agriculture AND meat here in europe.

Seriously though, op are you going to get keked by niggers and indians?
>>
>>57378011
Top kek, that's even worse.
>>57377957
Also this, I think it's around 2 degrees in the past 100 years? And it's being delayed already, thanks with renewable and nuclear energies and whatnot. We're omnivore, we need meat and veggies both for a healthy diet, and turning vegan isn't healthy nor the answer for global warming.
>>
File: 1443944995038.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1443944995038.jpg
185 KB, 2048x1536
>>57377472
>bulk up on tofu and soy!
yes goy, enjoy all that estrogen
>>
>>57378011
There used to be huge herds of buffalo in the us that were slaughtered at an extreme rate. Thats why we have some desertification problems right now.

https://www.ted.com/talks/allan_savory_how_to_green_the_world_s_deserts_and_reverse_climate_change

The planet can probably sustain a lot of cattle. If we were to kill all the niggers in africa and replace them with cattle, we may even fight back the increasing desert.

And more cattle, means more delicious meat to eat for us whites.
>>
>>57377472
>Let's not ignore the elephant in the room. The average temperature in the world has risen 10 degrees in the past 10 years
wew lad
>>
File: trashman.jpg (67 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
trashman.jpg
67 KB, 400x600
>>57377472

I actually have to write an essay on global warming by tomorrow, and it's a subject I know nothing about.

Is it even a real thing? Also
>veganism
>>
>>57377472
>The average temperature in the world has risen 10 degrees in the past 10 years.

10 degrees

No you nigger. it haven't risen at all in 18 years.
>>
>>57378647
get writing about how massive co2 emmisions cant melt ice rocks
>>
>>57378410
Spain please. It might be warming a bit, it might be cooling a bit, it might be stable for now. Fact is we had a glacial maximum only 20k years ago so any warming can be attributed to this cycle and taxing the shit out of hydro carbon energy will only reap huge profits for the energy corps and their government partners under global fascism. I don't want to die fighting this global fascism withering away on tofu and soy. I want to be a strong meat eater like the good Lord intended. Obviously the Inquisition is on and any denier is met with a swift crucifixion by the UN and their assorted henchmen, history repeats under new age religions too.
>>
File: lol cluesless.png (190 KB, 1051x460) Image search: [Google]
lol cluesless.png
190 KB, 1051x460
>>57378410
>it's being delayed already, thanks with renewable and nuclear energies and whatnot.

Lol no. CO2 levels are increasing like normal or even faster with temperature taking vacation from its increase.
>>
>>57378647

Fuck that nigger, go american.

Write about how ice can't cut through steel beams and titanic was an inside job.
>>
>>57377472
>10 degrees in the past 10 years.
what the fuck, how do people believe this nonsense.
>>
>>57377472
>Let's not ignore the elephant in the room.

Fuck you. It's not a hidden truth, you jackass. Carbon emissions from burning fossil fuels for energy, that's the problem with the world, and you vegan shits can't shut the fuck up without insinuating that not eating meat will somehow save the planet.You're why everybody hates vegans.
>>
>>57377472
vegetarianism is some fucking retarded shit man, high fat is the way to go.
>>
>>57379239
>that's the problem with the world
It isn't. People claiming it is the problem is the problem.
>>
>>57378956
>It might be warming a bit, it might be cooling a bit, it might be stable for now.

It's as if you don't respect science

I guess it's cool Canada has no coral reefs
>>
>>57379419
>People claiming it is the problem is the problem.

Technically that means you're also a problem by stating there is a problem by those stating a problem.
>>
>>57379554
Did the AU5 in your tripcode make your brain take flight to the land down under?

If group SJW states white men are the problem and group POL states group SJW and their claim is the problem, is group POL then somehow equally guilty as the retarded group SJW that made the initially stupid statement that started the shitstorm?
>>
>>57379786
>not reading
>have a nice day
>fuck you
>>
>>57377472
Have Peta, girlfriend, go on date, spend night stealing neighbours pets and drowning the in a bucket.
>>
File: 20151203_063805.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151203_063805.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Today's paper. The New York Times, not your shitty local rag
>>
File: 1449153605207.jpg (867 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1449153605207.jpg
867 KB, 1920x2560
>>57380152
Here's the same thing in a correct fucking rotation you american fucking faggot.
>>
>>57380284
There we go!

NYTimes!

Peta is mainstream! Hooray!

See? Tofu is sexy!
>>
File: 20151203_070518.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151203_070518.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>57380284
Fuck you, rare flag.

Here's another same issue, Dr. James Hansen, an absolute madman.
>>
>>57381406
Yeah peta is crazy about animals. But as non NEET, certified madman who has tasted all kinds of pussy I can confirm the vegetarians are the best.
>>
>>57378308
Why did you mention Canada? Australia is the only shit posting rulers of the world.
>>
not sure about global warming but being vegan is definitely the best choice.

and IF there is global warming then not being vegan - while at the same time whining about evil, evil cars and other small potatos compared to animal agriculture - would be ridiculous.

strange that climate skeptics never use this argument. if there was a big problem why do environmentalists almost never talk about the easiest, fastest and cheapest part of the solution?
>>
I have an idea
If every meat eater kills a Vegetarian, that will compensate for our damage to the environment from cows and stuff
>>
>>57381865
no you are wrong. Google would tell you why in 5 seconds so I won't bother having this stupid talk for the 1000th time.
>>
>>57381865
There are a lot of subjects to realistically address, is hard to get every body to address everything.

I enjoy vegans, veganism, etc. But I think it's unrealistic to expect people give up meat and dairy.

Yes, vegans are achieving higher power levels, but meat bros don't need top give it up to contribute meaningfully to the solution. If they could be convinced to go from every day meat eating to once a week that's a reduction of 86 %.

If they did this they would realize gains in power levels of /fitness and appreciation of the meat, for example, investing in higher quality local sources as opposed to gorging on the mass production meat which is certified shit.

Pic not related, any guesses as to the ethnicity of the butler?
>>
File: 20151203_072008.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151203_072008.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>57382407
Pic not related pic
>>
I am legit interested in diet info since it's not like 'eat whatever you want' sounds particularly scientific or objective. Cavemen used to eat meat, yeah, but they didn't have a fucking banquet every night. I'd wager we get too much meat these days.

but I wish the options vegetarians presented were more than DON'T EAT ANY MEAT and YOU MEAT GUZZLING COWFAG. Good information would be like 'hey if meat was about 20% of your diet that'd be pretty cool'. Instead it's MEAT IS MURDER WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE ANIMALS DESERVE LOVE TOO
>>
>>57377472
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>57377472
vegan FTW
height of non degeneracy
>>
peta.org is a clusterfuck

Where do I order my free vegan starter kit?
>>
>>57377472
>Veganism Helps fight global warming
>Global warming causes terrorism
>Being a faggy ass poofer ends terrorism
wut
>>
>>57377472
the hottest year on record was 0.69 OF ONE DEGREE C hotter than the 20th century average

this is what they want you to panic about
>>
>>57377472
one thing I don't get about this whole "we owe it to our children to care for the environment" spiel is that the same can be said for technology and the economy. I'm 100% certain that I prefer the city I live in over the forest that was growing here a couple centuries ago
>>
>>57387140
On average yes. But those temperatures are spread differently around the globe, some regions may have even experienced slight cooling, while others experienced higher temperatures which can affect many other elements such as air stream movements, which usually form natural barriers against hot or cold air pocket movements.

This has caused sever heat waves in the French countryside for the past couple of years during late spring, early summer periods which completely dried out some parts of the Loire river next to where I live, it was actually worse than during the 2003 drought.
>>
>>57388154
has the temperature ever varied prior to mans use of fossil fuels?
>>
>Tofu
>Soy
>Any good aside from having estrogen for women and being less demanding on the soil

Yeah no you're a cunt OP.
>>
CO2 is food for plants
>>
>>57388824
Of course it has, but we should be experiencing diminishing temperatures in the current natural cycle, but the opposite is happening, a detail climate change deniers tend to omit when they bring up that argument.

Therefore, judging from the large amount of data and the scientific consensus on the matter, it can be safe to assume that human activies have fucked up the climate.
>>
File: CO2-fertilization.png (55 KB, 468x291) Image search: [Google]
CO2-fertilization.png
55 KB, 468x291
>>57389307

http://www.co2science.org
>>
>already over 7 billion on the planet

>if we all change to vegetable-based diet the carrying capacity of the earth will increase by more than 10 times

>wanting the earth to have 50+ billion people

Vegans literally are suicidal retards.

Meat consumption keeps the carrying capacity low. We need to eat at secondary, and even tertiary consumption levels to sustain ourselves at a reasonable level.
>>
>>57389343
are you aware that there has been no warming for about 19 years?
>>
Anthropogenic global warming has never been proved. The only "evidence" is computer models that don't work.

Never trust a climate scientist. They're all slimy scum who fake their research to get politically fueled grants.
>>
>>57389307
And what happens when you don't have enough plants to "eat" the CO2? And when the ocean oversaturates in CO2 levels?
>>
>>57389766
Well you could go and see what skeptical science say about it.

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/global-warming-pause-was-myth-all-along-says-new-study

Inb4
>IFLscience
>SkepticalScience

>>57389778
Wow senpai, that's alot of scientists in the whole world needing politically fueled grants. In all these countries where the relationship between politics and science works exactly the same.
>>
>>57389848
WTF are you going to asphalt Russia?
even then, plants will start growing in the middle of the Sahara
it's a self regulating system, you can only observe it
>>
>>57390646
I don't need to read any "studies"

I've seen the raw data

if you want to refute, give you're argument
>>
>>57390794
Nah, it's pointless if you refute the "studies" presenting data.

>I've seen the raw data

Seeing raw data doesn't mean crap if it is faulty or cherrypicked.

Concerning arguments on my part, I gave you two websites, but as you will refute any studies analysis on their part or any data on the evil corrupt scientists part, I doubt anything will convince you. And I do not intend to spoonfeed you on the internet.
>>
>>57390696

How Europe is greener now than 100 years ago (Washington Post):

http://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/files/2014/12/land-changes-1900-2010-forward_50perc_res.gif
>>
>>57391243
you won't give me a precis?
>>
>>57390696
>>57391255

Europe is indeed greener, but it is sadly one of the only continents where reforestation has taken over deforestation.

For example Guatemala (I think?) has announced it would raze 85% of its forests in the coming 25 years, and that's a pretty large area.

Plants don't magicaly grow in the Sahara, and they certainly aren't going to start now that it is expanding southwards. Will some areas of the Sahara be altered? Sure, but all in all it is getting bigger. Just like the Gobi desert.

Concerning Russia and the Taiga, the flora there is not as well suited at absorbing carbon as, say, a Rainforest. And lets not forget the permasol problem there.
>>
>>57389766
>Source
Like absolutely source needed
>>
>>57377870
>B-but the amount of carbon emisions made by the human body isn't nearly enough to make a difference
The benefits come from farming
>Cows fart like crazy
>Meat is less energy efficient than plants meaning that it requires farming plants which are then fed to animals, but for a human to get the same caloric intake it requires more overall growth of plants which means more usage of farm equipment such as tractors as well as pesticides.
>>
>>57391469
No, I won't. I understand that the burden of proof is on me, I won't deny it, and if I had more time I would go and find you some studies, but right now the only way you'll get info is by looking for it yourself, because I'm trying to work at the same time and I just don't have time to do anything more that type quick answers on that thread from time to time.
>>
>>57391880
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/01/03/the-great-pause-lengthens-again/

http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/01/03/the-great-pause-lengthens-again-global-temperature-update-the-pause-is-now-18-years-3-months/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

>>57392330
all I'm asking for is a tl;dr

surely you can tell me what you're study claims in a few sentences?
>>
File: url.png (7 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
url.png
7 KB, 640x480
>>57389766
>>57391880

FWIW, I am unable to find the "pause" in NASA's data.
>>
>>57392632
do a rss plot on woodfortrees

do it from 1997 to present
>>
>>57392632
>>
>>57392496
Once again i'm going to be honest. On the matter of the 19 years pause anyway, I only read the headlines saying the "hiatus" had been debunked, never actually read the studies debunking it, I have had little time to spare for scientific litterature these past months, as it is far from my area of studies.

But I'm sure you'll find your fancy as you visibly have been reading up on climatosceptic litterature, you should have the time to read those articles and studies and make your mind up for yourself.
>>
>>57392925
>I'm going to be honest

nigger please

actual retard still believes in warming despite the data proving him wrong, hasn't read the studies he cites

you fucking pathetic, fagguette
>>
File: url.png (6 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
url.png
6 KB, 640x480
>>57392735
>>57392753

Is it just a coincidence or do the claims of a "pause" rest on using a particular temperature series and starting with a specific time? Which just happens to be a time with a rather large temperature spike?
>>
>>57393147
You will notice I didn't cite a study, but gave link to websites where you would find ample amounts of links to studies i'm sure, my British friend.
>>
>>57393241
is it a coincidence that those who claim the pause is real went back as far as possible to determine when the pause started?

try going forward a few years and eliminating the spike, is there still a pause? oh wow

>>57393360
all I asked you for was a tl;dr, you couldn't give it
>>
File: regions_dec3.jpg (140 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
regions_dec3.jpg
140 KB, 820x820
inb4 the Sun goes spotless for 5 years and Winterchan will stay up and running even during summers
>>
File: url.png (6 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
url.png
6 KB, 640x480
>>57393519

> is there still a pause?

There isn't. In the RSS data, the "pause" apparently ended in 2008.
>>
>>57393779
you had to go from 1997 to 2008 before you found a favorable trend? heh
>>
>>57393964

Well, *you* had to go to 1997. Why not use the whole series?
>>
>>57393779
also, what scale is that? tenths of a degree?

so the warming in this graph is about 0.002 degrees c?

OMG THE WROLD IS ENDING, WE WILL ALL BE BOILING BY NEXT YEAR
>>
>>57394051
so what is the total warming from the beginning of the RSS project to present?
>>
>>57394150

The RSS trend is 0.125K/decade. You didn't answer my question though.
>>
>>57377472
veganism is nothing but a feel good philosophy so people can pat themselves on the back and feel superior to others.

It doesn't save the environment, more land is needed for agriculture further contributing to biosphere destruction.

The only way humans can "Save the planet" is by drastically reducing our population.
>>
>>57394081
0.002 degrees warming of the world's oceans is about the same amount of energy as a million tsar bombas.
>>
>>57394454
>more land is needed for agriculture

How does veganism require more land for agriculture?
>>
>>57394081

>Le everything must happen within months or it is fake.

And consider this vid as my tl:dr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWTosOGUuBs
>>
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

the url says it all. gofuckyourself libtard. /pol/ is about kebab removal now
>>
>>57394557
where do plants come from?

higher demand for fruits/vegetables = more land needed to grow said fruits/vegatables
>>
>>57394334
you didn't answer MY question, read it again

>>57394454
our?? go tell africa, india and china, stop trying to guilt trip ueros who are already at about 1.6 fertility rate with the sustainablility rate of 2.11

>>57394555
pointless meaningless statistic

>>57394639
nah mate a vid isn't a tl;dr, explain it here, now, in a few sentences
>>
>>57394884

Do fruits and vegetables require more land than other kinds of food?
>>
File: little-kids.jpg (69 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
little-kids.jpg
69 KB, 640x400
>>57394889
Im not trying to guilt trip anyone man, I get it, its the third world nations that are just shitting out kids like they don't give a fuck, and it wont stop until the biosphere collapses.

>>57395035
that question is kinda moot when you have uncontrolled population growth and a finite amount of land.

As for the technicals, yeah beef and other livestock also require lots of land for grazing, Im not a farmer so i couldn't tell you which needs more though, but they both require substantial amounts of space
>>
>>57394889
Climactic and geological events impact heavily on the global temperature due in part to their role in heat absorption, for example hurricanes or volcanic eruptions. For example one path to curbing global warming has been massive injections of sulfur in the high atmosphere to simulate a volcanic eruption.
Further, the data that was presented ranges from 1998 , which was a particularily warm year due to powerful hurricanes. Therefore the 19 years "break" is misleading, today's temperatures being still slightly higher to those on the year of a particular event, showing that temperatures have indeed kept rising, had they not the chart ranging from 1998 to today should have shown a decrease in temperatures.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k

short vid on global hoaxing by meteorologist
>>
>>57394884
One idea is to avoid the chain link called 'animal'. It consumes huge amounts of food/water/other resources and is as efficient in providing humans with food as a tank for doing grocery runs.
>>
>>57395539

Hold on, you really think that the Earth's population is threatened by lack of food?
>>
File: 1437500270572.jpg (101 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
1437500270572.jpg
101 KB, 617x394
>>57395539
>until the biosphere collapses
or until we stop feeding and medicating them

>>57395606
did any of the IPCC models predict either the spike or the following cooling/static period?

>>57395640
saved for later
>>
>>57395642
you can use manure as fertilizer
>>
>>57395640
ok, watching now, good shit
>>
>>57395663
not exactly, *most* famines are a result of poor distribution.

But we cant survive without earths biosphere, which we are destroying rapidly, not to mention climate change can cause massive areas of arable land to become useless in a relatively short period of time
>>
File: 1390852647492.jpg (134 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1390852647492.jpg
134 KB, 413x395
>>57379084

>ice can't cut through steel beams and titanic was an inside job.
>>
If you want to see what a bunch of fucking snakes liberals are, Al Gore began his ideas about global warming under a man named Dr Roger Revelle at Harvard University with a population studies class that looked into a theory of global warming back in the 60s. Al Gore got a D in this class. Revelle said Al Gore was basically never in class and a buffoon. Revelles studies laid the foundation for the global warming hoax none the less. Later on, Dr. Revelle said his theories about signifcant global warming being a man made thing were wrong. By this time, Al Gore and the scheme to use climate change as a means to power for politicians had solidified. Dr. Revelle would go on to debate Al Gore and show him how wrong he was, Al Gore said he was senile at this point. Al Gore would later go on to win a 'Dr. Revelle Award.' which is some supposedly prestigious award by oceanographic group..the very man who would come to regret putting all this in place and call Al Gore a moron, would have his name bestowed on an award given to this man.
>>
>>57395916
>or until we stop feeding and medicating them

yeah good luck getting that passed the bleeding heart, "Aid for Africa" types.

Ive had my ear chewed off by angry feminists for suggesting what you said,

"how DARE you say we should help people in africa, do you have any idea what they go through, I've seen the strength of the women there, they have every right to have 12 kids if they want"
>>
>>57396668
how DARE you say we shouldn't*
>>
>>57396447
>Revelles studies laid the foundation for the global warming hoax

You're full of crap m8, the foundation "global warming hoax" is actually more than a century old.
>>
>>57379537
Science is not UN super computer simulations of CO2 molecules and their theorized exaggerated effect on climate operated by climate scientist wannabes whose every paycheck depends on a predefined outcome. Garbage in garbage out, to deny an agenda is at work this day and age is pure ignorance.

The science is this, earth is cooling as the molten core of earth cools, out gassing is decreasing as is tectonic activity over geological time. Peak oil is also science, why they treat the world like a class of kindergarten children relentlessly bombarding them with fear mongering doom scenarios is again just the sign of the times. If the powers that be just spit it out, fossil fuels are possibly on the down side of a depletion curve and things need to change, I would actually give them more support. But before I did that the hypocrisy needs to end, to start with the Pope of Rome and his unwavering breeding protocols in the face of overpopulation, globalization and shuffling goods across oceans to make more money for corporations and these huge media circus climate summits that accomplish nothing in reality except fatten up globalist bureaucratic pockets at the expense of everyone else and provide more fodder for the propaganda mill.
>>
>>57396844
>The science is this, earth is cooling as the molten core of earth cools

Lol, do you know what the rate of the Earth's core cooling is?
>>
>>57395640
this is fucking awesome!!

>>57396668
the crybullies are waning, they don't even have kids

their ideology is getting increasingly toxic, and the backlash has already started

they will be lucky if they don't get hung

>>57396844
peak oil is bullshit too mate, we just discovered shale gas, and most countries have like 250 years worth

every prediction of peak oil has been wrong, EVERY SINGLE ONE!!
>>
>>57396111
you can also use animal skins and whatever for various products, it's still wasteful. however, manure argument is kinda decent, but i have long forgotten the figures about it's importance :/
>>
>>57396844
Hubbert's curve has actually been reversed. 2/3 of the world's discovered oil remains undiscovered (I've actually seen higher estimates too), and efficiency is rising at crazy rates due to improved secondary and tertiary recovery mechanisms.
>>
>>57377472
maggie Q is super hot. i'm so glad to learn she's a stupid ditz, too
>>
>>57396844
this is a load of horse shit.

Friends dad has been finding oil for Exxon for the past 30 years and is paid as fuck. He says there is so much oil in the earth that even he cannot comprehend the quantities of it. Always urging his sons and me to go into geologic studies for schooling.
>>
>>57396844
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/15/exxon-mobil-gave-millions-climate-denying-lawmakers

ye the scientists are the ones that line their pockets with (whoever you think is giving them money).
Fossil Fuel industries are pretty much saints and only want the truth out.
>>
File: toys_for_pigs.jpg (27 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
toys_for_pigs.jpg
27 KB, 410x308
>>57377472

I like the smell of bullshit in the morning
>>
>>57397265
Yeah, a few billion years and earth will be a lifeless rock having its atmosphere blown away, this is what the science of geology is pointing to anyway.

>>57397327
>>57397597
Perhaps the global bell curve shifted slightly but dig deeper. At some point it will take more energy to extract those sorts of energy reserves, technology is not an energy supply, it is an energy sink. Also things get toxic, the days of just sticking a tube in the ground and having the sweet light crude come up under its own pressure are gone forever. I admire your enthusiasm and optimism but sailing into the ocean to get oil from the ocean floor, goo tar pits and rising resource (oil) wars are really just an indication of things to come.

>>57398589
Payoffs and greasing to take it easy on the big corps for the new age global carbon tax haul, this was the global fascism I spoke of, controlled opposition. Little people who speak up against the AGW propaganda bombardment coming from the prototypical world government, UN, WTO, WHO, IMF et al get crushed faster than the blink of an eye, but without at least some form of opposition to force a dialect it is immediately recognized as the fraud it is. No hoax, this is full on fraud on a global scale and when this unelected juggernaut of globalist despots gets a firm grip on the future it will be lights out forever.

When it comes right down to it, the leaders of nations have far more in common with each other than the countrymen they supposedly represent. This includes leaders of both first and third world nations and the problem with globalization and global memes like AGW. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, we are witnessing it in action today.
>>
>>57377472
Veganism is as sexy as this withered hag is before her pics are shopped.
>>
>>57398589
theguardian

kek

>>57399744
I don't admire you're pessimism, we'll find a way, like we always have

you know why we don't already deep drill in the ocean? because of territorial waters, think how much area is deep ocean?

I do admit that some of our oil is less economic than it was, but do you understand that the recent fall in oil prices is due to increased supply? something that peak oilers say is impossible, they claim we are in an era where there will only ever be less supply, and more expensive supply... i.e. prices will only go upwards
>>
File: Pepe sweat.jpg (38 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
Pepe sweat.jpg
38 KB, 600x568
>Lab-grown meat WHEN?
>>
>>57400154
>>57399744
Here's your reply
>>
>>57400841
hey gais, check out dis artigle on da gardian, ids a real indersding link and da guardian is a rebutable baber

benis xdddd
>>
>>57378667
really? at all? man how stupid can you be...
>>
>>57400949
XDDDDDD man.
>>
File: One-Chicken-can.jpg (474 KB, 1588x2246) Image search: [Google]
One-Chicken-can.jpg
474 KB, 1588x2246
what do vegans think about the good chickens and goats can do for an organic garden?

you don't need harsh chemical pesticides 'cause the animals fucking eat the pests.

they also provide natural fertilizer, rich in nitrogen and phosphorus.

if you want to be earth-friendly, you'll get some chickens for your garden.
>>
>>57378120
Faggot ćuck
>>
Vegan is Genocide
>>
>>57402812
vegan is racist.
>>
>>57403032
Vegan Kill.
>>
>>57401942
The pic forgot to add - make everything smell like chicken shit and being a general nuisance always trying to escape the chicken zone as the core attributes of this earthbound avian creature.
>>
File: chicken tractor.jpg (102 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
chicken tractor.jpg
102 KB, 640x495
>>57403236

do you know what a chicken tractor is?
>>
>>57377472
ted cruz is too based.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
>>
>>57404119
I honestly did not know this exists. Looks a bit cruel compared to a large fenced in chicken zone.
>>
File: sb-bg-ec6009.jpg (284 KB, 481x650) Image search: [Google]
sb-bg-ec6009.jpg
284 KB, 481x650
Vegetarians live 5 years longer than meat eaters, but vegans die 5 years younger than meat eaters.

Eat more vegetables, eat meat only when you really want meat and feel you need it, and avoid factory farm products, but never ever take the vegan pill.

And while I'm at it, watch the sodium levels in that branded veggie juice. Low sodium only or make your own.
>>
>>57404615
senator COONS?
>>
>>57404615
2nd favourite candidate right there!
>>
https://youtu.be/J_xVWfGjk0o

also good
>>
>>57405230
im not a big fan but the video freaks me out. The black guy is a broken record and needs people to whisper in his ear in order for him to speak.
>>
>>57406375
I can't see how any alarmist could watch it and not feel embarrassed at the black guy refusing to consider the data, and just repeating that he agreed with the scientists

what a fucking idiot
>>
hehe, all the alarmists stopped posting

[rubs face in all dat delicious silent butthurt]
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.