[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
workplace dispute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: farook11.jpg (67 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
farook11.jpg
67 KB, 604x404
why did he do it?
>>
>>57348109
white people
>>
Anyone know the female's name?
>>
>>57348262
>>
>>57348262
Tatiana Farook, google results some sort of lawsuit with Bank of America and a ToysrUs account stating "it's a girl!"
>>
Was that confirmed? I had heard earlier that he entered the building and was involved in an argument before returning and opening fire.

If so, what kind of workplace dispute involves three people?
>>
>>57348109
All we know is somehow it's whitey's fault because God forbid we have any aspects of personal responsibility be placed. It's the white mans fault, ad infinitum.
>>
>>57348376
2 people. Looks like there were only 2 shooters, not 3.
>>
It's very funny that American Muslims and CAIR are condemning this before Obama (Who hasn't said a word)
>>
https://www.facebook com/tatiana.gigliotti.7?fref=ufi

Current city:Corona, California
Hometown: Voronezh, Russia
>>
Somebody needs to wake up Trump. We need his tweets now more than ever.
>>
>>57348327
https://www.facebook com/tatiana.gigliotti.7

Current city
Corona, California

Hometown
Voronezh, Russia
>>
>>57348376

Yeah, clearly he got mad over something at work, went outside, yelled HENSHIN, went through a MAGICAL JIHADI GIRL TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE SUMMONING HIS EVIL BLACK SALT RIFLE AND TWO COINCIDENTALLY MUSLIM ALLIES, then they went and WITH WHITE WORK PLACE WHITE RAGE KILLED WHITE PEOPLE AS WHITE PEOPLE DO
>>
>>57348376
Yeah the news was pushing that pretty hard with a " but we don't have conformation yet" disclaimer.

Does not make sense that a workplace dispute would motivate 2 other people to commit to that level of violence.

My money is on self radicalization like the other sand nigger attacks we have had in the last few years, and the whole workplace dispute thing is either totally false, or perhaps that this sand jig decided to roll a personal dispute into his jihad just to kill 2 birds with one suicide vest.
>>
>>57348109
it's trendy
>>
>>57348109
he's a fucking snackbar
it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist
to puzzle it out
>>
File: 1q8EGSW.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1q8EGSW.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>57348808
>workplace dispute
>comes back with two people

I ride for my niggas. I die for my niggas.
>>
>>57348327
How can someone be hot and ugly at the same time.
>>
>>57349363
what about a puzzled scientist?
>>
>>57349807
why didnt he just get some pussy and patron?
>>
>>57349866
hair
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.