[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALIFORNIA SHOOTING TRUMP PROPAGANDA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Operation: Tweet Trump

Don't ban guns, ban Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E [Embed]

Trump has been virulently anti-muslim lately on his Facebook and twitter and if there was ever a chance to get this shit out there, its through him

His initial share, followed by his followers' shares and the the shares of his detractors will more than ramp up its visibility

Let's shill the God Emperor
>>
If there was ever a time to capitalise on hysteria, it would be now
>>
I'm in on this with my twitter bot army
>>
>>57347141
cheers m8 much obliged
>>
No way to say this without defending Islam in any way, but you realize that freedom of religion is one of the most basic tenants of American society?

I hate mudshits but banning a religion is anti-american. Just execute them all or some shit
>>
>>57347680
You could honestly argue Islam isn't a religion

And its core principles are in direct opposition to almost every tenant of american liberty
>>
>>57347909
>>57346409
>>57346798
>>57347254
Australia, stop shitposting. You werent born in Freedom, Molded by it, you dont understand our ways.
>>
>>57348256
This theatricality and deception only works on the uninitiated m8

The shitposting belongs to me etc. etc.
>>
>>57347680
Freedom of religion stops where American law begins.
>>
>>57347909
I dunno about not a religion, but it is certainly incompatible with such vital Western values as "freedom of speech," "separation of church and state," and "equal rights for women." Just look at all the protesting there was due to some cartoonist drawing Muhammad, it's clear that many if not most of them really do want to live in an Islamic theocracy despite moving away from one.
>>
>>57349865
>>57347909
this, there has to be some consideration towards the extremity/arguable validity of the religion
There's a difference in believing in something that dictates your general conduct and believing in something that genuinely compels its believers to attack infidels
>>
>>57346409
Nice try Shlomo, suck my freedom stick you cunt.

Don't you have anything better to do then envy my freedom?
>>
>>57350185
I'm sorry what?

"Ban Islam" was a joke but you can definitely introduce better measures in regulating their activities

If you're referring to guns, why would i want you to lose your guns?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.