[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My latest encounter with liberals in light of the terrorist attack....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: STOP THE RIDE.png (276 KB, 895x539) Image search: [Google]
STOP THE RIDE.png
276 KB, 895x539
My latest encounter with liberals in light of the terrorist attack....
>>
That fucking guy is literally smug pepe.
>>
>>57341560
"an" Islamic
>>
>calls someone braindead
>surprised when he gets blocked
Conservatards, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: 1434747478224.png (134 KB, 318x402) Image search: [Google]
1434747478224.png
134 KB, 318x402
>#StopDaesh
>#EndGunViolence
>>
>>57342291
>gets told, so fucking told
>"unfriends" because because

Libtards, ladies and gentleman
>>
>>57342291
telling that shitlib any facts would get you blocked
>>
>>57341560
Didn't this also take place in a gun free zone?
>>
>>57341560
Your retort looks like a strawman to me, anon, sorry.
>>
>>57341560

>#WomenForHilary
>#HilaryMen

what
>>
>>57342701
Most mental hospitals are gun-free zones, yes. Retard.
>>
>>57342291
It's freakish thing that narcissism. Sign up for a website that promises you a following, and then what sort of drug is it, and what sort of power trip to block people who refuse to feed you pleasurable meme stuff? It's okay though, none of their lives matter.
>>
>>57342097
Kek capped
>>
>>57341560
Great Work OP, thanks for sharing how you found a liberal on the internet.
>I'm being sarcastic you fucking idiot.
>>
>>57341560

tbqh family his argument was about gun violence, he wasn't saying the guy was a right wing conservative, so your comment was pointless
>>
>>57343278
why

for what reason

don't you dare post that fucking unfunny garbage
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.