[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pope Francis: Fundamentalism has no religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Pope Francis.jpg (422 KB, 2500x1721) Image search: [Google]
Pope Francis.jpg
422 KB, 2500x1721
>Pope Francis today said fundamentalism is not just an Islamic problem and is something which exists in all religions, including the Catholic church.

>The Argentine pontiff was speaking as he flew back from Central African Republic after a three-nation tour of Africa.

>He said: 'It is a disease of all religions.We Catholics, we have a few, even many fundamentalists.

>'They believe they know absolute truth and corrupt others. I can say this because this is my church.'

>In his last few hours in the country he visited a mosque in the Muslim PK5 area of Bangui, where he was given a rapturous reception by thousands of people.

>The leader of the world's 1.2 billion Catholics called on Christian and Muslim 'brothers and sisters' to end the sectarian conflict that has torn the country apart.

>'Together, we must say no to hatred, to revenge and to violence, particularly that violence which is perpetrated in the name of a religion or of God himself,' he said.

>He hailed Africa as 'the continent of hope' and made a powerful impression on both Muslim rebels and Christian militias in Central African Republic.

>'We thought the whole world had abandoned us, but not him. He loves us Muslims too,' said Idi Bohari, an elderly man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3343363/Fundamentalism-disease-religions-says-Pope.html

See /pol/, terrorism has no religion, it is just a problem of fundamentalism. We are all one human brotherhood of man.
>>
>>57336534
He's just a politician now. Literally useless at saying anything interesting or Catholic.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (6 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
6 KB, 203x200
>>
>>57336534
Why does anyone listen to him? This is exactly why religion is a problem in human society, you have legions of christian retards doing anything this guy says.
>>
>>57336534

What a cunt.

Especially evoking Africa who've been raped by Islam.
>>
>>57336842
Yes this quote is quite telling "They believe they know absolute truth and corrupt others." How is he catholic if he does not believe in absolute truth?
>>
>>57336534
>even the pope is defending muslims
Holy shit these are truly the end times
>>
>>57336534
Catholicism is literally C.U.C.K.E.D religion
Thinking to convert to Orthodox religion
>>
File: 1448875372819s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448875372819s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
THE POPE IS DOING THE DEVIL'S WORK

The Catholic church has been INFILTRATED

POPE ON DAMAGE CONTROL
POPE PROTECTING HIS ENEMIES

YOU THINK MUSSI SCUM WOULDN'T BEHEAD HIM IN AN INSTANT

CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY WHEN???

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THE BEAST

LIBS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
He has a point, though. Every day you read about some Catholics barging into a school or restaurant or concert venue and shouting 'Ave Maria" and "Gloria Patri? while mowing people down with machine guns.
>>
>>57337136

Thje pope has his army. He aint worried. He scouting.
>>
>>57337044
I doubt he is a Catholic.

>"Today, having a clear faith based on the Creed of the Church is often labeled as fundamentalism. Whereas relativism, that is, letting oneself be "tossed here and there, carried about by every wind of doctrine", seems the only attitude that can cope with modern times. We are building a dictatorship of relativism that does not recognize anything as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of one's own ego and desires."
- Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, just before being elected Pope, 2005
>>
>>57337248
the world I want to live in
>>
>>57337133
Thinking the same thing, Peruca.
But something tells me all religions are dead.
>>
>>57336534
God fucking damn it why am I still catholic.
This shit has been infiltrated, it's time to turn to non centralized christianity.

I'm going Episco
>>
File: jesus.jpg (37 KB, 283x375) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
37 KB, 283x375
>>57336534
>Jesus said if you love your parents or children more than him you don't deserve him
>Jesus says if you don't forsake the world and your life for his sake you don't deserve him
>Jesus says the gate to God is small and the gate to Hell is large
Jesus was a lot more hardcore than people like to think, I don't get this whole "even atheists can be saved, fundamentalism is bad" talk coming from the Church.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.