[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys empathize with ISIS at all? Do any of you see their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 19
File: isis.jpg (832 KB, 3101x2067) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
832 KB, 3101x2067
Can you guys empathize with ISIS at all? Do any of you see their actions as understandable or reasonable?
>>
Maybe the guys who are only fighting because their family was killed by drone strikes. Even then they are rabid dogs that need to be put down.
>>
I empathise with them inasmuch as the world is boring as shit and it'd feel great to have some cause to fight for - Better to be fighting "the enemy" than shitposting on 4chan, after all.
>>
oh I understand them. The problem is we're not making them understand us, because we have an isis sympathizer president. Trump will make them understand real good.
>>
>>57327544
Im sure theyve killed some "not all islam" types but thats about it
>>
Ever since the video where they burn a man alive inside a cage I've been 100% on board with turning all ISIS territory into a glass parking lot.
>>
>>57327544

They terrorize their local population that they rule over. No, they're just pieces of shit.
>>
>>57327544
nah, theres a reason why most of the world is currently bombing or wants to bomb the shit out of them
>>
>>57328096
Didn't you used to call Obama the drone president, he's a coward now?
>>
No. Maybe if they didn't go about their cause like barbarians, chopping the heads off of innocents and reporters. If they didn't do that shit maybe I would feel kinda bad for them, I mean their home has been pretty shit ever since the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

But they chose not to be reasonable people. They made a conscious decision to provoke in a way that only has one logical response: swift extermination.
>>
File: wp_ss_20151002_0001.png (348 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151002_0001.png
348 KB, 480x800
>>57327544
What if..what if they are fighting against the nwo
>>
>>57327544

It's the Islamic version of riding the tiger. Just that they don't ride but burn him alive.
>>
>>57327544
Guy in center left looks like kebab version of the accordion man.
>those murder eyes
>>
Their actions are not reasonable in any way according to our morality. Understandable, perhaps, but if you admit to them being understandable you also have to admit to our willingness to destroy them being understandable.
I can't truly empathize because I am not Muslim.
>>
To an extent I can see their point of view, I'm sure most of /pol/ can too if they try.

/pol/ would be first in line to join the White Supremacy/Crusader nation if it popped up somewhere in Europe and aimed to remove all the things /pol/ hates.

To be honest ISIS hates most of the shit /pol/ does, if they weren't kebab you'd have all probably joined up.
>>
>>57328096

lol i want to see his face when he learns we fund them
>>
>>57327544
I can understand why they do what they do, but that doesn't mean I empathize with them.

They're the enemy of Western civilization and all free peoples, and they have to be destroyed regardless of the circumstances.
>>
File: >Caprice.jpg (129 KB, 393x469) Image search: [Google]
>Caprice.jpg
129 KB, 393x469
>>57327544
Well, I'm not some Muslim barbarian who thinks Sharia is the best way to live your life, so...no.
>>
>be part of a crazy sect
>there's now a power vacuum in the area
>Saudis give you money because you're closely related to their sect.

Not really. For one I'm not part of any religious cults.
>>
>>57327544
No because I don't believe there is an imaginary sky-daddy telling me to spread his religion across the globe through military conquest and to kill all non-believers.

But if I did follow a religion with those particular tenants, I suppose I might.
>>
File: amy schumer.jpg (18 KB, 462x308) Image search: [Google]
amy schumer.jpg
18 KB, 462x308
>>57328799
>people saying "nigger" on an anonymous Chinese image board is a lot like raping and executing people
>>
I understand their motives, but there is no other option. They need to be put down.
>>
I think that they're using Islam to gain support from Muslims, and their ultimate motive is to sell as much oil as possible and get rich off of it. Low level ISIS terrorists can die for all they care.
>>
at least they're not degenerates
>>
>>57327544
I feel for them somehow, it's men breaking ultimately free from every norm there is in Europe. They have no rules besides their very own and they want to die for them. They do cowardly acts of terrorism and fight in open battles. Absolute mad men.
>>
File: 1312296714427.jpg (108 KB, 655x739) Image search: [Google]
1312296714427.jpg
108 KB, 655x739
>>57327544
The best countries that muslim cultures have produced have not given us better countries than Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Countries which contribute nothing but oil. Do no noteworthy science. Don't score high on happiness. Are not advanced socially and score only high on issues such as corruption.

Now some frustrated sandniggers wanna start another even more hardline and backward society on principles that are so clearly inferior to classical western ones with no other rationale than "Allahu Snackbar".

No sympathy for the wicked.
>>
I'm totally impartial
They really aren't anyworse that any other group, they just broadcast it it HD
>>
File: ICBM.jpg (229 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
ICBM.jpg
229 KB, 1600x1064
>>57327544

Their dedication is admirable. It would be nice if civilized society was as motivated to rid the world of them as they are of us.

Aside from that, no, nothing reasonable about them at all. They are brainwashed violent tribesman who can not and will not advance society. They are against science, math, logic and practically everything that makes the world a nice place to live.

Anything good they believe in is a simple coincidence that it happens to be printed in their fairytale. They do not have the ability to fathom why something is or is not good, they simply understand it's in their book.

Nuke the lot of them. They are a plague on humanity.
>>
>>57327544

To a degree. A lot of them are like muslim kids from Europe. It is probably like a fun adventure. Drive around the desert in a pick up truck, shooting people, cutting off heads, blowing stuff up, raping women and lolis. You can certainly see the appeal for a young male.
>>
File: 1393672631884.gif (4 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1393672631884.gif
4 MB, 360x203
Empathize with Muslims?
>>
>>57328799
dumbest comment of all time. even if you include all of the shitskin countries that post on this forum, the majority of /pol/ isn't anywhere near embracing sharia law
>>
>>57327544

ISIS is practically /pol in terms of views, except for allah. you are both fucking idiots and im glad all the idiots hate one another and dont join forces, because otherwise the sane would be doomed.
>>
>>57328863
This. I understand their actions as much as I understood the IRA - and just like the IRA, I think they're scum who need to be removed from this planet. To take a just and noble cause and soil it with so much violence and brutality is just disgusting.
>>
>>57327544
>other countries bomb your city that you took over by force
>HURR REVENGE FOR SYRIA

>burn Jordan pilot to "payback" for the people he burned with his jets airstrikes

The logic and mental gymnastics these people go through is just mind boggling. I have 0 sympathy for anything they ever have said or done. It's so retarded, they might truly well be subhumans. I hope they all suffer like one.
>>
>>57327544
they're literally suicidal virgins
>>
>>57327544
They just want to establish a global Islamic planetary government, but we are simply in the way and since we refuse to convert they have no choice but to get rid of us forcibly by killing us.
>>
>>57328799

Rasheed
>>
Yeah. We bomb them. They kill us. Can't expect them to just take it without retaliating
>>
>>57329642
you think of pol as a hivemind which makes you fucking retarded. good job, i hope isis will fight you especially.
>>
>>57327544
I worry about you OP if you think cutting off the heads of people and setting them on fire is reasonable.
>>
>>57329836
They're fucking retarded though.

>we bomb them (as in militants and their infrastructure)
>they shoot up cafes and theaters (as in innocent civilian and civilian locations)

Where's the logic behind this?
>>
by their own statements, ISIS is unreasonable.

All they want is the fulfillment of "prophecy" by an all out war between the West and Islam. They kill Muslims who will not join their cause. They want to be killed off to establish their kingdom in "Heaven"

Does that sound reasonable? Look at their own website and read their own e-zine to see for yourself.
>>
>>57327544
Yes I can understand it. Anyone who denies trying to understand criminals or their enemies is an idiot.

No I don't think they are reasonable.
>>
>>57330057
Its just vengance, as long as white people die they are satisfied, they dont care how the white people die.
>>
>>57327544
Sure. If ISIS were just rebel fighters trying to take down Assad, then they wouldn't even be in the news, except as a footnote. Most Americans don't give a shit about Middle Eastern countries.

Trouble is, they embrace evil and are going around butchering people on the internet. Even this wouldn't be enough to get the average person's attention (because there's plenty of butchery going on in Africa, for example), but ISIS is bringing it "home" to a city near you. Paris was the last straw.

NOW....guys like Stephen Coughlin are exposing the Muslim Brotherhood and the aim of Islam to infiltrate the West and undermine our institutions and kill people. Fuck that. Fuck them. Most Americans wouldn't care at this point if the ME were turned into radioactive glass.
>>
>>57330057
How else are they going to attack. They can't go head to head with any military power and they know that
>>
>>57330000

Not for nothing, but they're at war. Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures. Not even really trying to defend them because they are dune coons, but c'mon.

Is nuking a city of innocent Japanese people "reasonable"?

Great, now you've made me sound like a libtard.
>>
File: close-up-of-tactical-vest.jpg (75 KB, 260x180) Image search: [Google]
close-up-of-tactical-vest.jpg
75 KB, 260x180
>>57327544
no i dont mister honest
>>
They're a doomsday cult. Seriously. They believe the end of days is near, so they're rushing to the holy land to live out their last days. Dying in Syria is something of an honor for people of the Islamic faith, it's kind of like a Christian crusader dying in Jerusalem.

I lost all sympathy for them when I saw that they took down those ancient statues that have been there before Islam was even a thing. As an archaeologist, that really cooked my bacon.
>>
>>57327544
>The Blood God needs blood.
>The Skull Throne needs skulls.

They seem like a pretty reasonable lot to me.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (136 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
136 KB, 960x639
i understand their complete rejection of modernity
>>
>>57329553
The arabic alphabet? Surely not an arabic invention! People like you take more than they give to any cause.
>>
>>57327544

No.
>>
>>57327544
After seeing king nigger obama wanting to put hud housing in white districts as well as all this anti white bullshit, yes I do sympathize with them.

Because white people will have to do the same thing 50 years from now...
>>
As a Canadian even our weak ass military could probably win in a 1v1 against isis you could really ignore the issue till its gone and ppl in the middle east get tired of their shit
>>
>>57327544
>>57327544
They're no different than the old school Italian mafia.

Get em while they're young, dumb and unemployed. Give em a sense of purpose and a goal. Establish the fact that the only way they can leave is off a boat and a nice pair of cement loafers. You get enough turf and protection money from the locals to fund further turf wars.

It's pretty easy to understand.
>>
>>57327544
>fucking liberal reply fishing thread
liberals are pure cancer
>>
>>57330329
>>57330254
Exactly why they're subhumans.

>revenge

Lol wut?
>>
no, kill all those rag heads
>>
>>57327544
Oh yea, they're badass and truly fight for what they think is right

doesn't mean I would hesitate to execute/torture a member of it though
>>
>>57327544
they're basically the same as zionist jews except instead of using money and political power to get their way they try to use fear
unfortunately 99% of the world is either not worth wasting their time with or are way too powerful to be scared at all of them
the only reason they're still a thing is because the stupid refugee scam has let them get farther than they ever would have on their own
>>
>>57330472
I wonder if their upper echelon genuinely believes in all of the Dabiq shit they push. Doomsday speak conflicts with the aims to install a state with its currency, taxes, laws and so forth. I just hope they are wiped out there and dont spread into Europe.
>>
>>57331026
Iraq has been the under the devastation of western forces for a while so they want payback for the chaos that the West has done to their area of the world.
>>
>>57331026
They consider dropping bombs on families cowardly the same we consider shooting innocent schools or cafes cowardly. It's just eye for an eye. They don't think they just want to cause havoc
>>
>>57327544
I understand ISIS is Islam. It's a shame liberals don't.
>>
>>57329701
underrated post
>>
>>57327544
>Can you guys empathize with ISIS at all?

Sorry FBI.

I can't emphasize with CIA/Mossad paid "terrorists" designed to create fear in America so the fucking traitors in Washington DC can wage their marxist/communist war upon our Constitutional Rights.
>>
>>57331280
Except it isn't cowardly at all. They're the cowards. See how fucked up and backwards their logic is.
>>
>>57327544
Sykes-Picot was fucked.

The West has been fucking non-stop with that region and we've forced people who hate each other to live in multicultural nations.

We should have allowed partitions by sectarian/ethnic lines before, and created a situation where this could only be created by ruthless killers (technically IS isn't an ethno-state, but it's mostly Arab, and of course pretty much all Sunni)
>>
>>57331704
>>57327544

Doesn't justify the shit they do with mass murder and slavery, though, obviously.
>>
>>57327544
Yes. They are human beings, many of whome have been tricked into doing terrible things. They need to be stopped, but it is sad that the situation exists.
>>
>>57331476
just a college student writing a paper contemplating if there is more to it
>>
>>57331539
>>57331280
I really doubt they give a shit about being cowardly or not. They don't care what we or anyone thinks, only Allah.
>>
>>57331704
Not at all. They're just animal who were rallied and gathered around a few jews with a secret agenda
>>
>>57331704
Wahabbi aren't Sunni.
>>
>>57331539
They dont care about honor, they just seek destruction of the west.
>>
They are monsters. I can *understand* Moslems and their perspective (doesn't mean I support or agree with it), but ISIS has gone far, far beyond the bounds of civilized conduct.

They must be killed. That's all.
>>
>>57327544
Well if it was a group of Catholic medievalists burning heretics at the stake then I'd want to go so I do get it on some level. Our societies only offer nihilism and spiritual death, it is obvious that not everyone is going to be happy about that.
>>
>>57332161
>>57331956
Subhumans with no rhyme or reason to commiting atrocities. Like I said earlier, they all deserve to burn.
>>
>>57327544
They fight better than kurds.
And they made a lot of people see what islam actulally is.
>>
>>57327544
Well, I get their selling point.

Tons of kids think society is evil and needs to be fought against, thus, their edge, is the edge.

Then you have the whole middle east, who has been fucked up the ass by western civilization since, well, before we even started calling it western civilization, and that edge gets a whole lot sharper.

I mean, if they were white and fighting "degeneracy" in the name of Christianity with the same methods, they'd have half of /pol/ on board.

Whether their temper tantrum can ever amount to anymore than a blip of violence in time, however, remains to be seen.

But in the end, they are a symptom of a real problem. Certainly not the first there of, and certainly not the last, as we are incapable of learning from history, even recent history.
>>
>>57332482
It is very obvious that the middle eastern humans understand honor based on their religion, but they are not emotional fools that let that same honor blind them in self defense unlike white people.
>>
File: 1447949089199.jpg (23 KB, 382x349) Image search: [Google]
1447949089199.jpg
23 KB, 382x349
>rag tag group of warriors from a desert environment with a religious way of life fighting for their dead friends
>want to overthrow an evil, violent oligarchy who's influence is felt everywhere and exerts control over every aspect of their citizen's lives
Yes OP, I like Star Wars
>>
It kinda seems like some aspects of it would be fun
>>
>>57331994
>Wah·ha·bi
>noun: Wahabi - a member of a strictly orthodox Sunni Muslim sect founded by Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab

Sure m8

>>57331965
Not at all what? I clarified my next post their actions are unjustifiable. I do not like ISIS, lol. I'm only admitting they have some legitimate grievances, and they have made some progress with their (abhorrent) methods.

I'm pro-Assad tho
>>
File: duneemperor.jpg (62 KB, 768x320) Image search: [Google]
duneemperor.jpg
62 KB, 768x320
>>57332685
Closer to Dune really.

What they don't realize, is the spice must flow.
>>
>>57327544
To be honest, they are just like Italian crusaders, just more white.
>>
I understand ISIS of course, I think it's a great to see the argument that totalitarianism is impossible in the digital age debunked, but I dislike them because they have foreign blood and a foreign culture and wish to conquer me with their culture

I prefer DPRK which is peaceful and only interest in self-defense instead of expansion
>>
Nice honeypot, Mr. CIA.

A conglomeration of inhuman, psychotic, power-hungry, religious fanatics with a religo-nationalist agenda, given an opportunity to thrive where they otherwise wouldn't have thanks to a mix of conservative religious populations, power vacuums from toppled dictators, readily-available weapons and munitions, and plenty of hatred towards the West thanks to collateral damage (and the fact they oppose everything civilised, like democracy and toilets).

Nothing about their actions is reasonable. If it was a purely nationalist agenda, I'd be somewhat sympathetic, but Islam by its definition is a global, conquering religion. Beheading people is unreasonable. Burning people in cages is unreasonable. Murdering 130 odd French civilians is unreasonable. None of this furthers an agenda of being seen as a legitimate newly-formed state.

And that's what's so frightening about them, they have no reasonable agenda that can be negotiated with. The cold war stayed cold because the communists were rational, they knew nukes beginning to fly would kill them and their family, just as much as anyone else, and so it was a deterrent. These people believe dying in combat with infidels is the only way to get you and your family into Paradise by bypassing purgatory and not having to wait for Judgement Day. They target unarmed, non-threatening civilian populations because they're seen as infidels and unbelievers, and they have no expectation of surviving, which is so scary. You can't negotiate with people whom at their very core are the definition of irrational actors.
>>
I can understand their actions and their reasoning behind it, but thinking it's reasonable is a bit of a stretch. There's nothing reasonable about war or being part of a death cult. I don't believe these people were born extremists, and so I do empathize with them because of the fact that the world molded them into this.

It's things like ISIS that remind me that I am incredibly fortunate to have just went for walk in my lovely small white town, picked up a bottle of liquor, and some take out from my favorite local café. Those people will never know this sort of peace and happiness, their souls will always be heavy with the weight of death and destruction. It's sad, really.
>>
>>57327544
I guess I mean they are taking Islam to its logical conclusion

But that should make them rethink Islam because it has turned them into evil killers with no soul
>>
>>57327544
Do I find ISIS reasonable? Not at all.
But picture this, you are a child living your life. Western intervention destroys the very framework in which you live. Your school gets destroyed, you have reduced prospects for your future. Eventually, bombs go off killing your entire family leaving you alive to watch everyone close to you dying. You are angry and frustrated with the western world. Suddenly ISIS propaganda comes along and gives you a purpose to your life. To enact revenge for the very misery you have been living your entire life.
>>
>>57333737
Killing traitors and enemies brutally to make them fear you is reasonable
>>
No. I hate the degenerate west but Isis are subhuman cunts who deserve to be rapes by trannies to death.
>>
>>57327544
If you wanted to help remove populations from the oil reserves.
>>
>>57327544
I want to stone women and toss homos off rooftops but I have self-control and a minimum level of humanity.
>>
If I lived in Iraq, Yemen, or Afghanistan during the war and my friends, family members, and home were casualties of US, yes, I would.

So would most of you. It's natural to hate invaders. It's even more natural to want revenge on invaders that have taken from you.
>>
>>57330774
I love how in denmark there was a debate with a swedish guy who with a dead serious face just stooped to this:
"YOU USE ARABIC NUMERALS SO YOU EMBRACE MULTICULTURALISM ERRY DAY"

As if it doesn't pale in comparison to the invention of human flight, the moon landing or modern medicine.
>>
File: bix_islam.png (372 KB, 982x808) Image search: [Google]
bix_islam.png
372 KB, 982x808
>>57334850
>Death to America, but first let me rape these non-Americans and kill a bunch of Shiites
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE
>>
>>57334850
There's a difference between having legitimate grievances with Western foreign policy/crusaders/imperialists, whatever buzzword you want to call it, and fighting an insurgency, ala Iraq in 2007.

It's another thing to behead your neighbour because he didn't fast for the full 14 hours of sunlight, or capturing a bunch of Yizidis, executing the men, and sending the women and girls to the markets to be sold into sex slavery. It's another thing to force women to marry their rapists, or execute them for not doing so. It's another thing to behead British or American aid workers who were trying to feed the people starving in the shithole you created (Syria was perfectly fine not 6 years ago, even Damascus could pass for Western Turkey (inb4 anti-Turkroach memes).

You want to shoot captured POWs? You even want to blow yourself up to kill a couple of soldiers at a checkpoint because you disagree with why they're there? That's one thing.

It's another thing to do any of the previously mentioned shit, and that has absolutely nothing to do with Western imperialism, it's Islamic/Religious fundamentalism at it's core, the only thing the West did was topple Saddam and give this cancer a place to fester (not 6 months before we invaded in 2003, the islamic fundamentalists were blowing Iraqi checkponts up because Saddam wasn't muslim enough for them, and we went in to help them)
>>
File: 1425410410472.jpg (130 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
1425410410472.jpg
130 KB, 800x960
>>57327544
Fuck no.
>Do any of you see their actions as understandable or reasonable?
They're Wahhabi Salafist fundamental Islamists (who enjoy a broad sympathy, rather than the support of a radicalized few as culture's apologists have successfully propagated) struggling to re-establish the caliphate and take to the offensive in a war of civilizations their people view in terms of centuries, the primary objective of which is to secure and expand upon their homeland as it features in end-times philosophy, with the side goal of crippling Europe (and with an eye on an eventual takeover, which would return their culture to its historic heights), upheld by a striking ignorance, a barbaric upbringing (perversely tinged with a sophisticated understanding of how to use readily available, western-engineered technology to their advantage) and a strong infusion of unreformed, unquestioned and unchallengeable faith.

Treat with less than caution
>>
I respect them like the cancer they are.

>7 kids, multiple wifes, spreads incredibly quickly
>people dieing for a cause that is really just expansion
>unquestionable devotion

We need kemo cause the diagnosis is terminal
>>
>>57337866
dirty shia scum detected
>>
>>57335892
western self-flagellating cùcks are the worst.
>>
>>57338272
Nothing I said was self-flagellating, my opening comment was from their eyes and how they try to justify it.

My closing statement is entirely true, toppling Saddam most certainly did create an environment where they people could flourish.
>>
>>57327544

I can sympathize with some of their fighters. A lot of them do it for the money. If it's a choice between joining a terrorist group and letting your children starve, how much of a choice do you really have?

Pretty easy to convince yourself a cause is right when it's your only hope for survival.
>>
>>57327544
>empathize
no
>understandable or reasonable?
I can understand their thought flow, but its not reasonable and it has a lot of flaws tbih
>>
>>57327544
fuck off
>>
>>57338212
Touched a nerve did I, pleasantly distant neighbor?

>tfw I get one-word dismissed as a shill on whatever subject I chose to expound
It doesn't get old though.
>>
>>57327544
Absolutely not, in no fucking way.
It's just a new Islamic aggression for the 21st century. They want Europe.
>>
>>57338757
I meant the other guy you were talking to. I agree with most everything you say.
>>
>>57327544
They (at least some of them) honestly believe their actions is going to bring about the end of the world. There is a paradise for them on the other side of the end.
This is why they can't be negotiated with, and Obama shouldn't use them to take out Assad the way the Mafia used the Joker to take out Batman in The Dark Knight. But Obama thinks he's literally the smartest human to ever live, so he'll keep helping them until Assad is gone or Trump is sworn in.
>>
relevant
http://www.vocativ.com/news/256909/isis-san-bernardino-mass-shooting-america-burning/
>>
>>57333762
Tbh the life of the Isis soldier seems far more exciting than the life you describe...bottle of liquor...wow
>>
Fuck no. ISIS is Arabic for fedoracore..
>>
>>57327544
>foreign countries constantly dabbling in your home politics
>wake up everyday to threats and bombs

Yeah... I can at least imagine what might motivate them.
>>
File: quran-image.jpg (299 KB, 2048x1319) Image search: [Google]
quran-image.jpg
299 KB, 2048x1319
>>57327544
I'm reading the Qu'ran so I do understand their actions. It's as simple as this: The Qu'ran commands Muslims to fight and die for Allah until all the disbelievers (this includes the Jews and Christians) either submit to the dominion of Islam or convert. As Jews believe they are God's chosen people, Muslims believe they are Allah's chosen warriors. There are people who want to use politics and economic resources and past warfare and western imperialism to explain why terrorist groups like these pop up so often but all anyone needs to do is read the fucking Qu'ran. READ THE FUCKING QU'RAN IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.
>>
>>57341742
>Decide to do something about it
>Massacre even more people in your home country

Or maybe they're just insane power-grabbing fuckholes exploiting chaos to seize control based on a distorted view of an already violent religious doctrine.
>>
File: 1397093028574.jpg (37 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1397093028574.jpg
37 KB, 320x320
>>57342713
>>
>>57342261
I actually have read the Quran, all of it, and it doesn't justify ISIS. A few verses here and there by itself do, but the whole book doesn't

Now before you say all the peaceful messages are negated by the violent messages, that isn't how abrogation works. It is only abrogated if the message that is to be overrided is specifically mentioned
The Quran literally says to be peaceful in X conditions, and to go to war in Y conditions. The command to go to war came later, so some people would assume, that means all the commands for peace is now redundant, but that is not the case, since there are two conditions
If the Quran said to be peaceful in X conditions, then later says to go to war in X conditions, then you could argue that the rule of abrogation has taken place, and the previous messages of peace has been overrided
>>
File: general.jpg (22 KB, 222x252) Image search: [Google]
general.jpg
22 KB, 222x252
>>57330774
The arabic alphabet predates Islam
>>
>>57327544
I can empathize with some Syrian groups fighting against the Assad regime. ISIS no. They are not reasonable. I can intellectually understand how they justify what they do, but empathizing with them is like empathizing with the Khmer Rouge, a job for Noam Chomsky.
>>
>>57327544
I can empathize with the people who grew up over there and are used to getting bombed. If I didn't know what the fuck 9/11 was, and just knew Saddam as "the leader who all the old people say kept the peace", I would hate the fuck out of the West.

The people who grew up in the West and join ISIS anyway are fucking insane, though.
>>
>>57327544
Daesh are reactionary sunni.
I hate religious extremism of any kind.
Let the Turks & Iranians wipe them out.
Daesh dare not attack the Turks.
They cannot attack S.Iraq because Iran will defend their shia brothers.
>>
File: 2000px-Anarcho-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (193 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Anarcho-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
193 KB, 2000x1333
>>57327544
As an atheist and a libertarian, I find the idea of a violent theocracy that murders dissidents and infidels the most repulsive kind of evil. All of ISIS and anyone who supports them need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>57327544
>empathize
no
>understandable
hmm.. no
>reasonable
no
>>
>>57345194
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. Qu'ran 2:216

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." Qu'ran 8:12

How [can there be a treaty] while, if they [they disbelievers] gain dominance over you, they do not observe concerning you any pact of kinship or covenant of protection? They satisfy you with their mouths, but their hearts refuse [compliance], and most of them are defiantly disobedient. Qu'ran 9:8

Fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and will disgrace them and give you victory over them and satisfy the breasts of a believing people Qu'ran 9:14

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah [non-Muslim tax] willingly while they are humbled. Qu'ran 9:29

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded? Qu'ran 9:30
>>
>>57350856
>Daesh are reactionary sunni.
No, Salafis are reactionary Sunni. ISIS is closer to the Kharijtes.
>>
>>57329556
lmao, please kill yourself
>>
>>57327544
No.
>>
>>57327544
ISIS is literally the 21st century version of nazis

>Country loses the war terribly
>The victor puts down the defeated in every way, dismantling its military and national policies supplanting them with ineffective new policies
>Eventually this creates an atmosphere of wanting to strike back and needing an escape goat to lash out at

Germany chose the jews, the muslims chose a fundie rebel group.
>>
>>57327544
Empathizing with a death cult.

No.

No. No.

No, fucking, no.

No, No, No, No.

After further thought:

no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no

In case that there is any confusion.

no, no, no, no

I have only one thing to say to you, OP:

NO
>>
>>57327544
No. Keeping rape slaves, beheadings, and burning people alive in cages completely eliminate any possibility that I am going to listen to these shits, no matter how legitimate their grievances.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.